On Last Day of DNC Coronation, Donald Trump Releases Statement…

Today is the final day for the Democrat Coronation of Hillary Clinton.  Candidate Donald Trump released the following campaign message:

trump im with youAt Hillary Clinton’s convention this week, Democrats have been speaking about a world that doesn’t exist. A world where America has full employment, where there’s no such thing as radical Islamic terrorism, where the border is totally secured, and where thousands of innocent Americans have not suffered from rising crime in cities like Baltimore and Chicago.

In the Democrats’ fantasy world, there is no problem with Hillary Clinton maintaining an illegal, exposed server full of classified information that could have been hacked by any foreign enemy, and in which Hillary Clinton risked prison time to delete 33,000 emails that were simply about yoga and wedding planning. In this world, there is no Hillary Clinton disaster in Syria, Libya and Egypt, ISIS doesn’t merit a mention, Iran isn’t on the path to nukes, convention stages don’t need American flags, and our great men and women of law enforcement, our police, do not need to be honored.

I propose a different vision for America, one where we can break up Washington’s rigged system, and empower all Americans to achieve their dreams. In our vision, we will put America First.

If we deliver this change, the future is limitless and we will Make America Great Again for everyone.  ~ Donald Trump

trump eagle 10

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, DNC Convention - Philly, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

204 Responses to On Last Day of DNC Coronation, Donald Trump Releases Statement…

1. georgiafl says:

For your sanity’s sake:

2. The Devilbat says:

Great statement. Just the facts.

• bluesky says:

very good statement. it was probably send a lot of the left scurrying to their safe zone where they will then hurl insults without addressing any of the content.

• very well written and he hit every rotten point with clarity.
      carl cameron on fox just said union crews working the stage quietly tell him 70-80% of their rank & file (carpenters) are planning on voting trump – union bosses for hillary.

• For every union boss there are hundreds of union members. The bosses can say what they want. The members are adults who WORK and make their own decisions.

• skipper1961 says:

anotherworriedmom,
          I can vouch for what both of you are saying. I worked the rnc, and trust me, privately there was/is a MONSTER vote within the rank and file of the trade and labor unions. And I speak as an entertainment trade union member. The only ones that don’t get it are the youngsters who pry themselves away from the xbox long enough to show up for work. At one coffee break, you could have heard a pin drop when I mentioned that Mr. Trump has indicated an intent to revive Glass-Steigall. BTW, many of my co-workers were setting up in Philadelphia, and the climate is almost identical to Cleveland (both union cities) We are sick and tired of the malfeasance of OUR union dues going to ANY political party!
          Side note : You should have seen some of the reactions when my fellow airline passengers saw my hillary for prison 2016 sticker plastered beside my Veterans for Trump sticker on my briefcase. I made extra effort to be courteous and kind to the people who saw my “carry-on” and were stricken with sour-puss. “May I help you with that bag, Ma’am?” Even the TSA agents were quietly signalling support. They can’t/won’t let this get to November.

• maiingankwe says:

Skipper,
            First I’d like to say/ask, isn’t it so much fun to be extra courteous to those you know are silently fuming with what they saw with you? Same for me and my Trump tee-shirt. Can’t wait till I wear my Trump scarf this winter, it looks and feels so thick and warm.

Second, I was so impressed with how Trump and Pence took the time to thank all of the people who had set up and were taking the down the whole RNC platform. They said the work was beautiful and they knew the effort and time it took to complete. They thanked everyone and even mentioned certain jobs. I thought that was so awesome. Trump had also mentioned that he had spoken to a few. He’s a builder, so of course his interest would be with the workers setting it up.

I know, we all know, hc never would have thought to have spoken to a worker let alone thank them for their hard work and dedication in getting it all right. If she ever did speak to one of them it would be to do something she wanted, but even then I would think she would have one of her lackies even do that for her.

Not only did Trump take the time to talk to the workers, he took the time to give them credit.

What I believe I am trying to say is that knowing Trump talked to them during the construction it makes his thank you more sincere. He didn’t just do the thanking on tv for for brownie points, he meant it. There, I think I got it right now.

I also want to thank you guys, it looked magnificent! Excellent workmanship. Please let your fellow workers know so many of us appreciated the hard work you all put into it, and how great it looked. I didn’t do a dang thing, and even I’m proud.
            Be well,
            Ma’iingankwe

• skipper1961 says:

Ma’iingankwe
              Thank you for the kind words. I and my fellow tradespeople and craftspeople really do enjoy the fact that some notice the work we do (though the design is to remain “unseen”), and derive great satisfaction from compliments.Mr. Trump (along with ALL great leaders) gives you the feeling that we are working WITH him/them (not FOR them). THAT is worth more than $$. My trade requires me to perform tasks at notable height (and danger) which brings about a certain esprit de corps that I wouldn’t regret for a moment. But no one single person’s job is considered more or less important than another, in the context of the project. Sometimes the only way to grasp the scope of a job, is to step back and look at it on the “boob tube”. Thanks again.
              On the topic of my TRUMP paraphernalia (and the ensuing “interactions” it causes), while I proudly display my loyalties, I have been attacked (full soda can thrown at my moving truck for my bumper sticker), and have been vandalized (third set of TRUMP yard signs). I remain undeterred. Compare my tribulations to the limitless sacrifice that Mr. Trump exhibits by exposing his and his family’s lives to the ridicule and threats on an hourly basis to SAVE OUR COUNTRY, and the choice is simple. I will remain enlisted in Mr. Trump’s Army of HAPPY WARRIORS until victory and beyond.
              And yes, you certainly “got it right”. All the Best to yours, and you. Thanks again.
              Strength’N’Honor,
              skipper1961

• maiingankwe says:

Skipper, that was a really touching reply. I enjoyed reading every word, every line.

I’m happy that so many of the people who worked hard on setting everything up enjoyed and appreciated Trumps kind words and his thank you. It certainly goes a long way doesn’t it?

I’m sure you are more then capable in your job, but please stay safe anyways. I used to be absolutely terrified of heights until I forced myself as a youngster to get over it. Now I’m always the first to volunteer to climb the ladder. I’m the one who gets all of the balls off of the roof when we throw them to high. Actually, we like bouncing them off of the roof and so do the dogs because they never know which way they will bounce off.

Please keep sharing your stories. I love reading them. They bring a glimpse into a profession many may not know a lot about. It also gives us a better sense of what people are thinking during these times, especially when so many have voted democrat.

Please don’t forget to give a big, warm thank you to your fellow people, and how much we appreciated seeing the end result. Absolutely awesome and a great job done. I’m thinking they need to hear it more often. We all do when we do something difficult and do it well.
                The best to you and your family, and have a great weekend!
                Ma’iingankwe

• skipper1961 says:

Ma’iingankwe,
                  I am humbled by your generous consideration, and heartened by your comment of the interest in what I may post. I am also appreciative to the mods (Thanks Ad Rem), that sometimes let me stray off topic. I enjoy my vocation so much, that it is quite easy to go off on tangents about the minutia of my world. It does help, I imagine, that my work often involves personalities in the media. I have met some really kind and wonderful people along the way (example : Dolly Parton), and sometimes I am allowed “special access” to popular events.( I had to go to another jobsite while the RNC was in session, so was only involved in the installation and removal) One of my co-workers had the distinct pleasure of interacting with Mr. Trump, and he was (in his words) in awe. While I have had numerous opportunities for “selfies” during my career, they can be a risk, in that it has cost people in my business their jobs. However, if I EVER get a chance to meet/”selfie”/get an autograph of my hero, Mr. Donald John Trump, I only hope that my hand isn’t shaking too much to focus the image. Perhaps someday I’ll do something more with my WordPress “page” and blog and post pics about my experiences on tour (and relieve CTH of my clutter).
                  In closing, Thanks again for your reply, and accept my reciprocal wishes to your family and you, for the weekend and beyond.
                  S’N’H,
                  skipper1961

• maiingankwe says:

Love it! Please let me and the rest of us know when you have those pictures up. I can’t wait for the stories to follow.
                  I too think I drive the moderators nuts. I can’t simply put my thoughts in two sentences. They go on and on. I’m working on it though. Kinda. 🙃

Please don’t forget to tell us, and in the mean time, please keep sharing. I really do enjoy reading them as I am sure others do too!

Be well and have the best smiling day ever!
                  Ma’iingankwe

• skipper1961 says:

Ma’iingankwe,
                  P..S. I just knew you are a “dog person”.

• mopar2016 says:

Good call blacksmith.

I was AFL-CIO for more than 20 years.
        Our chief steward encouraged us to vote dem whenever there were elections.
        But we voted the way that we wanted. I’ve never voted dem and never will.

3. rokshox says:

It’s so dark.

4. Backspin says:

I’m with HiTlery …. Because ignorance is strength !

5. Patriot1 says:

Trump gets it. I believe he WILL make America great again and turn the lying corrupt Government into an organization that the people will trust not abhor.

6. patrickhenryrevisited says:

Lock her out.

7. hocuspocus13 says:

❤ Can One be in love with Words? ❤

8. Bart Manson ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

Most excellent.

The Dems are already running hither, thither and yon trying to figure out what to do. Trump asking for yoga emails is national security, but Hillary being hacked is just innocent mistake. American flags are anathema, and chants of “USA! USA!” are not suitable for Democrat supporters.

He keeps stealing their spotlight and exposing their ridiculousness for all to see, and they’re going to be jumping off tall buildings soon enough just to make it stop.

• Sayit2016 says:

Trump is playing Hillary like a fiddle, he is keeping her on the defensive. Claire’s hysterical rambling on investigating Trump is funny as hell.. Trump ASKING for them is a National Security Issue– Hillary deleting them is not . Lib Logic. Dear Lord, please ban stupid people from the planet, then we can work on my potty mouth. Amen.

• R-C says:

“…and chants of “USA! USA!” are not suitable for Democrat supporters.”

Exactly right! But that’s okay, we have other chants, which have been heard inside the arena at the DNC:

“Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!”, and,
      “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

I don’t think there has ever been a convention where delegates shouted out the name of the other party’s candidate. Nor do I believe there has ever been a campaign season where BOTH conventions urged the arrest and incarceration of one of the candidates!

Best campaign season, EVER!

• fuzzi says:

And the kinder, more Presidential candidate did remind the press that he asked the crowds to ease off the “Lock her up!” chants, but THEY did not report it, LOL.

9. Travis McGee says:

Hillary-Lying Skank

10. Coast says:

Trump’s statement….required reading for all that would vote democratic or independent.

11. janc1955 says:

Great statement by the future POTUS. I sure hope DT’s team has a serious game plan for stopping voter fraud on election day. The more desperate the Dems become …

12. That was the money shot.

13. kenmar1965 says:

I wish I could say that I’m not supprised at Mr Trumps statement.
    To release that on the night of Hilliarys coronation… wow.. just wow.
    When you are in a life and death fight for the country, nothing is off limits.
    #MAGA #TRUMP2016 #IVANKA2024

14. Sherlock says:

He is in their head! FOX just announced that dems have added Dallas police chief, and families of some slain officers in desperate attempt to prove they are not the preferred party of cop-killers, which they are. Here’s the original day 4 agenda with no police scheduled. :http://wtop.com/elections/2016/07/day-4-speakers-democratic-national-convention/

• WHY WHY WHY would they even go to Philadelphia??

• joshua says:

dallas is a democrat run city aand county….the chief has no choice

• Sherlock says:

Bingo.

• law4lifeblog says:

Actually, he does have a choice….he has chosen to boost the democrats….

• flova says:

The chief’s son killed a cop. His brother a drug dealer was murdered.So he will gladly go to Philly when the Dems tell him to do so. Now why the families would go is another mystery.

The chief’s speech about cops not being social workers and parents and we ask them to do too much was exactly the same as what Obama said at the memorial. So did Obama plagiarize chief’s statement at the memorial or did Obama admin tell him what to say2 days earlier to quiet down the outrage of the murders of 5 innocent policemen who were indirectly killed by Obama’s anti-cop agenda?

• rodney says:

The BLM folks, which is basically almost all the Black politicians attending will go bat s**t crazy over this.

• AghastInFL says:

Aint it sweet? grab the popcorn and watch the dysfunctional perform.

• skipper1961 says:

Aghast,
          That’s a funny “Gravitar”.

• AghastInFL says:

Thanx Skipper, the Clint Eastwood speech to the empty chair is a RNC highlight which I will never forget, Obama’s petulant response earned the derision.

• skipper1961 says:

I had the pleasure of standing less than 30-40′ away from that EPIC event. One of my most profound regrets, was actually sitting on that very chair while it was in its’ famous location, and not “curating” it for posterity. That’s how impromptu that entertainment was. On request one of my fellow stagehands just “grabbed” the generic chair as a prop. I imagine part of the serendipitous “design” was deciding on something lightweight, and easily “manipulated” (if you will). How ironic.

• avgjosephine says:

Cops, yeah that’s the ticket. Show some uniformed officers up on stage in a pathetic attempt to assure the audience that your Dem leaders have not villainized the police ever since the raging crowds took to the streets in Ferguson. I’d be amazed if they get any votes from law enforcement or former cops anywhere in this country. What a bunch of phoneys!

• Sherlock says:

No real cops ever vote for people like this. However, the big city police unions do endorse crooked dems with regularity, because the dems will buy them off with extra goodies. One of the saddest sellouts ever are police unions endorsing these virulently anti-police candidates like Hillary.

• ZZZ says:

especially after her evil race-baiting cop-hating mentor endorsed her the night before

• Sayit2016 says:

Trumps snaps his fingers…. Dems say ” how high” ? lol too flippin funny !!!! Best Summer ever !

• flova says:

I know. How absolutely delicious that Obama says in his speech last night that Trump wants to ‘rule” us, but they jump every time he mentions how un-American and anti-cop they are or there were no flags or mention of ISIS!

They are being ‘ruled’ by Trump!

• mopar2016 says:

The silly dems allowed Mr. Trump to set the agenda each and every night of their convention. I’ve never seen anyone OWN the media the way that Donald Trump does.

It seems a little ironic that the word “Trump” is actually a verb.
          And everyone knows that a verb is a word that describes action.
          The guy is really in their heads, and they don’t know what to do.
          Hilldog is looking like Fritz Mondale did in 1984.
          Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Funny!

• rubyyarn says:

I hope they say NO!

• I will eat a rice cake (plagiarizing Sundance there) if the Dem audience does not boo the police Capt. I’ll eat another rice cake if it’s shown on the enemedia.

15. Artist says:

yes, Wow, just wow!
    Just perfect!

16. Pam says:

Bravo Mr. Trump!

17. Pam says:

18. kenmar1965 says:

I just want to know… how many of you will be attending Trumps inauguration?
    I know I am.

19. jonvil says:

Well gosh it’s easy to cast aspersions.
    Lets list all of Hillary’s positive attributes instead, I’ll go first with a few obvious ones:
    (1)
    (2)
    (3)

See how easy this is and doesn’t it make you feel better accentuating the positive?
    Join in and add to my list

20. M. Mueller says:

Great statement: simple, concise and easy to read and understand. Amount of debt could have been included. He makes me proud to be a supporter.

On the other hand, this whole DNC convention and campaign is just so tacky!

21. Totally Domestic says:

Voters, which will you choose?

Failure vs Success
    Globalism vs Americanism
    Traitor vs Patriot
    Divider vs Uniter
    Low energy vs High Energy
    Rape vs Restoration
    Congenital Liar vs Truth Teller
    Pro BLM vs Pro Police
    Open boarders vs Boarder Wall
    Increase in Serian invaders vs Halt

22. Pam says:

23. Duchess says:

BOOM! Love it!

24. Here is your evening ‘take a shot’ checklist doubt any of us will survive.

Plan to make our government work for all Americans again
    Plan to lower health care costs for all Americans
    Progressive Plan to restore that American dream and to give all Americans the chance to compete and prosper in the global economy
    Comprehensive Plan to provide the highest quality health care, disability benefits, and social services for every single service member.
    Global humanitarian effort bring in refugees.
    Green Building Fund: 1 billion dollars a year
    Energy security Plan would be to create a 50 billion dollar fund.
    Youth Opportunity Agenda
    Address abuses across the mortgage industry
    Rebuild America Plan
    Health Care Quality Plan
    New energy Plan
    Combating global warming right here at home
    Restore and strengthen the civil rights mission of the Department of Justice
    American Health Choices Plan
    “The Strategic Energy Fund
    Plan for making college affordable
    Plan to help Americans save, invest, and build wealth for retirement
    New economic blueprint for the twenty-first century economy
    My Connect America Plan roads, our bridges, our public transit, and our virtual infrastructure
    My Plan we’ll work to hold college costs down and we will hold colleges accountable for the results
    21st-century oversight we need in a 21st-century global marketplace
    My American Health Choices Plan lets you keep your existing coverage if you like it
    My plan to crack down on unscrupulous mortgage brokers My tax Plan focuses on middle class and hardworking families
    I’m proposing a thirty billion dollar fund to help hard-hit communities and distressed home owners whether the foreclosure crisis…Comprehensive action to end the housing crisis

H/t 2007 promises

25. El Torito says:

Clearly plagiarized /sarc

26. acumanmac says:

It is becoming personal.
    I am beginning to love this guy.
    Someone with the balls to say what I am thinking.

27. sammyhains says:

Bernie supporters are being locked out of the Convention and replaced by paid seat fillers.

Here is what it looks like on the inside of the Convention:

And here are the Bernie delegates trying to get in being blocked and beaten by Philly police:

• Sunshine says:

Bernie is gone but his mission is too disparage and lie about Trump.
      I now think he was pushed out because of his raucous vociferous supporters. Too disruptive.
      However, he got something for it (promises, promises, $$$) or else he wouldn’t be bashing and lying about Trump.

• R-C says:

McFadden’s video is a perfect illustration of the TOTALITARIAN LEFT, in action.

I’m sorry these folks’ rights are being steamrolled by the Hillary machine. The obvious answer for these types is to VOTE TRUMP.

• R-C says:

One more thought: Social media like this is rendering the ‘mainstream’ press OBSOLETE. They can no longer guard their hero’s flanks with videos like this spilling out into the public domain right around them. With videos like this, it’s becoming impossible for them to maintain their vaunted “Narrative”. We KNOW the truth, and there is nothing the media can do to stop it.

I most definitely do not support the causes of the Bernie types depicted above, but I defend their right to be heard. I hope they make a MESS of things for the democrats going forward, and I welcome their votes for TRUMP, or the green party candidate (whatever her name is).

• skipper1961 says:

R-C,
        I bet I have met at least 6 people (while working in Cleveland alone), who voted for bernie in the primary, and are voting for Mr. Trump in the general.

• Benson II says:

I wish sincerely that your statement that social media has rendered the MSM obsolete was true. It’s not. I’ve talked to people who get their news entirely from the MSM. If not for the evil Marxist press there would be no Hillary as a candidate. Obama would have been impeached and those Republicans who supported him would have been replaced. It’s not just the lies it’s the omissions.

• skipper1961 says:

Benson II
          As a non social media person, I can’t disagree with you completely, but in my experience, even most of the hard copy readers, have and read computers and have internet access.

• sammyhains says:

More videos of what’s really going on inside of the DNC Convention:

• Looks like the evacuation of Saigon.

28. Walt says:

Man I wish he would have brought up the foundation and why they are not talking about or giving it rave reviews at the convention!

29. citizen817 says:

That statement was fabulous. Sums up the two alternative universes the candidates live in. One universe based solely on fantasy. And the one that “we the people” live in based on REALITY!

• jeans2nd says:

Well, yes and no. Look at it from their point of view. Obama/Clinton think your world is fantasy. Their world is their reality. And if you think Obama was the change candidate, well just wait folks. She’s the REAL change candidate. Mr. Trump is speaking from his point of view, as well. Welcome to jeans2nd’ world, guys. (I’m weird. Been told that all my life.)

30. Pepperjelly says:

Fantastic message from President Trump!

• Bull Durham says:

Instead of counter-attacking, he crystallizes the vacuous Dems anti-American program and leadership and counter points with his direct, rock-solid philosophy in one sentence.

A par-3 hole in one.

31. georgiafl says:

I wonder what Mr. Trump will say if THIS happens: Romney is considering endorsing Gary Johnson ticket:

• Sayit2016 says:

Oh who gives a red rats butt who Romney endorses.. Johnson Mister what 4%– yeah he is going ride to the WH in glory. Romney just stop it. You are embarrassing yourself. I however, am embarrassed I voted for you. Shame on me x 100.

• Panzerakc says:

Don’t beat yourself up over a decision you made using the information you had available at the time. If we had been able to look into the future then, and know what Romney would have revealed himself to be, how might things have been different?

Dunno.

But I didn’t vote for McCain – I voted for Sarah Palin.

• Sayit2016 says:

Sigh…. I did the same voted for Palin. ; ) It is just amazing to me that someone that appeared to be a stand up guy is as corrupt and stupid as the rest of them. I do not have to agree with someone to respect them, as long as they are straight up and honest about their agenda.

• LBB says:

Choker.

• 18CatsInOH says:

Go for it, Mitt. I’m sure there are a couple people somewhere you can still influence.

• MzMaryMac says:

This can’t be serious. Endorsing a candidate that is a Libertarian? Someone who wants drugs legalized? Seriously? That should go over really well with his Christian Conservative base!

• law4lifeblog says:

Johnson and weld also both rabidly proabortion……as we now see Romney has been since before 1994, when he bragged in Senate debate that he was more proabort than Ted Kennedy. Romney never had a credible explanation for his alleged 2007 prolife conversion. On the other hand, Trump has been consistently pro-life since 2011 and gas a personal snd credible explanation for his conversion.

• v4ni11ista says:

Gary Johnson, what an elf!
          I cannot stand the guy, myself.
          He’s happy to hold a gun to my head
          and force me to sew Devil’s robes, black and red,
          for Satanists to wear while beheading a pigeon
          ‘cuz we can’t discriminate against their religion

• mopar2016 says:

Maybe that drunken male stripper that was onstage at the Libertarian convention caught Mitt’s attention.

• Beenthere says:

Trump would say, “How very sad.” —— no exclamation point is needed.

• majorstar says:

Romney is nearly as dead politically and is nearly as much despised as Cruz. Should he do something like that he’ll plummet through the floor to join him in political hell.

• ZZZ says:

do they really think that matters to anyone?

how sad to be so obscure.

• KimJongHill says:

These losers just can’t stop making me pee my pants laughing. It’s over, Mitt. You can no longer be described as a “power broker”. Your influence is less than zero. Your endorsement of Gary Johnson isn’t going to hurt Trump but it will probably hurt Johnson because everyone can smell a loser and it’s a stench that doesn’t wash off. If Johnson were smart he would reject your endorsement.

• mopar2016 says:

Judas Romney has already ruined his brand.
      And embracing Gary’s Johnson will only make him look worse.

• David Rowley says:

Donald will yawn deeply if Mitt votes at all.

32. Joe Knuckles says:

I just went to visit the dentist here in the SF Bay Area. The dentist, the assistants and everybody else in the waiting room (including a Hispanic woman, her sister and her 4 little kids) were all for Trump. This was in Pleasant Hill, Ca.
    My 18 year old son says he doesn’t know anybody that’s voting for Hillary.

33. Janie May says:

According to the speeches I’ve heard this week Hillary has never spoken ill of another and certainly never espoused any hateful, racist speech; she’s defended the poor and downtrodden; she alone took down Bin Laden and orchestrated peace in the Middle East. She is Mother Teresa incarnate and walks on water, and if you elect her President she will CURE CANCER!!!!
    What a load of crap!
    I’ve seen nothing but empty speeches containing no substance, hateful pomposity, racism, and fascist behavior. They have no positive message, only hate for the opposition.
    Their lies and blatantly false statements that talk out of both sides of their mouth makes my head spin!
    I was raised Democrat, but I also have a thinking brain and I have been able to spot trends and patterns that reveal inconsistencies and their true nature. BTW, I have NEVER voted Democrat and have been a staunch Republican since Reagan.

34. ecmarsh says:

Watching Trump in Davenport and watching some stuff on YouTube streams, just to watch the nuts outside.
    Faux Business guy outside filming them burning the flag insisting that it is not the Bernie people that it is the revolutionary communist party.
    It’s laughable. I guess the Bernie folks weren’t the ones trying to trash the Trump rallies during the primaries. Who would of thunk that the the Bernies are not communist?
    Faux business has turned on the last day.

35. Keln says:

A really great statement. Lots of substance in it and the contrasts couldn’t be any clearer.

36. JimLennon says:

Severe weather alerts for Philadelphia tonight. Maybe an act of God will knock out the power and spare a grateful nation from HilLIARy’s acceptance speech…

37. Bonitabaycane says:

Outstanding statement by our Presumptive President. A day does not go by in which I marvel at the man’s brilliance.

38. NJF says:

Speaking of epic…

Leftist Group to Attempt CITIZEN’S ARREST of Hillary Clinton During Acceptance Speech

• MzMaryMac says:

Oh yeah…I am sure that the secret service will let them come in and whisk Hillary off in handcuffs in front of the nation. Make wise choices people. But whatever. Have fun. The media isn’t going to cover your arrest.

• duchess01 says:

NJF, if it is too good to be true – it is too good to be true – while it might make for good entertainment – it ain’t gonna happen – too bad – I would love to see that – wouldn’t you?

39. alliwantissometruth says:

As usual, Mr. Trump nailed it

The entire premise of the democrat party is based on fantasy. It’s touchy feely nonsense, a child’s view of the world. It’s all unicorns & ice cream cones, until, as usual, reality punches it square in the mouth & knocks it’s teeth out

Democrat politicians, are all about deception, feeding a non-attainable narrative to incredibly naive & gullible followers who can’t comprehend the realities & truisms that surround them

Real solutions that come from seeing the truth are never proposed, preferring pie in the sky rhetoric steeped in some mythical ideology. They must put all people into separate groups, where they can divide & conquer. Solving problems removes the need for constant conflict & blame, thereby rendering their strategy obsolete. If problems are solved or made better, they lose their real purpose

Manufactured issues & lies fuel the never ending angst & anger they need to keep their hold on power. The only way to keep up the facade of their utopian world view is to destroy an real chance of attaining it. Hate, conflict, racial strife, identity politics, etc., all good for democrat business

Our politicians have learned the game well. Divide & conquer. Nothing is sacred. The welfare of the people, our beloved institutions, our values, our culture, are all items to be abused and traded for more time feeding at the taxpayer trough

Donald Trump terrifies them to the bone, for Donald Trump represents a simple man with a simple message, America & Americans first. Every race, color & creed is allowed to join, as long as they believe in freedom, responsibility, the Constitution & America herself

Fantasy versus reality. I’ve never seen a unicorn, & my world view comes from living a life based on reality. Hey, I’d love to go about life dreaming of how the world should be, but as the democrat party keeps finding out, that old sh*t kicker reality keeps creeping up on them & knocking their teeth out, time after time after time

40. Neural says:

I am not worried about the fantasy world the clowns at the DNC were spinning. I’m actually not so concerned for HIllary, beyond that she should be executed for treason.

My biggest fear is not them. My biggest fear is the brain dead drooling morons that believe every word that comes from her mouth. They are a bigger threat to the United States that ISIS.

• moosebytes says:

The world they live in is a safe world. A bubble world, if you will. No one on that side has the courage to poke their head out of that bubble because, to do so, would most assuredly mean encountering a dissenting opinion, an alternate point of view…or simply, a fact. They can’t defend what they are, what they’ve been, and what they want to become. They are The Bubble People.

41. highdezertgator says:

Not the rice crackerss….Please don’t make us eat those rice crackers with nothing on them! /s

42. rumpole2 says:

Bernie Delegates…

43. MzMaryMac says:

Love it!

44. NJF says:

I wonder if these losers will boo the tribute to slain officers?

45. Bull Durham says:

Everything looks dark to the Dems when they look at Trump and the Movement. After all, they have their head up their ass. It’s dark in there.

And when they look at their world, everything looks rosy. They have their head up their vagina. Color them pink.

Trump and the Movement see the Light. It’s bright ahead, when you have God guiding the way.

46. Bootus McDoosh says:

Another high-quality statement from Trump. TRUTH on ALL points, covers the spectrum, hits the key items hard, and offers a very open, all-inclusive vision.

Well done. I hope to see this pop up on other news outlets.

47. Sherlock says:

When asked about sanctuary cities, Cuomo just said that “If a municipality says its not our job to enforce the federal law, that is within the municipalities rights.” WOW. I think it’s time for conservative “fed free” cities, where cities refuse to cooperate with all manner of federal regulations and criminal laws.

48. Generik Broderick says:

“Dark”? Since when do the BLM useful ones allow that kinda talk? These and the illegals are her main voter blocs. Is hilLIARY going for broke?

49. Ken Watson says:

That was a lot more pithy than expected. Before I knew it, I was done which is really the test for rhetoric. The Boar Clinton knocked out during Hillary’s stemwinder which, allegedly, was the longest acc on record. Or did it only seem that way? Heck, I don’t know. I wouldn’t watch that crap with your eyes.

50. wodiej says:

Well done Mr. Trump. I have found out that even the most intelligent and decent people can be blinded by facts. It breaks my heart that some of those people I care about.