Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Support Our Police

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. marblenecltr says:

Let’s emphasize OUR police.

2. ejarra says:

Should be 8 Red stars, 1 white.

3. Qbinky says:

I want one for my car. Any recommendations for a good website to order one?

4. Backspin says:

Grandfather , old Motor Bike patrol , told me many times , the Citizens ….. were his Backup ..!
    With only a one way radio , Joe could hear calls ….. but he could only talk back by phone , from a diner , or gas station , or house. ( The PEOPLE are the Backup for Cops )…..same as ever.
    WE —- BACK – UP — The BLUE …!

— Everyone NOW KNOWS … B L M / panthers are ENEMY – No ( official ) word needed ..!

5. amwick says:

Wow,!
    Today I went to a local fair, and in the parking lot I saw this bumper sticker:

I had to recreate it…. not as good as the original. It took me a moment, but the blue line was a give away…

6. Coldeadhands says:

Prayers for the wounded and for the families of the fallen.

7. teaforall says:

Just received my POLICE LIVES MATTER BRACELET TODAY.

8. This comment may be off post, but I’m gonna share it anyway, saw a bumper sticker today on a car in Wyoming I think, maybe Colorado, it said “Make the Constitution Legal”. That’s got to be a bumper sticker of the day, every day now that I think about it. You gotta wonder who that guy was voting for right! Think I know. Love you CTH peeps. Gotta go I just remembered I need to make my monthly donation to Paul Nehlen.

9. McGuffin says:

You can also put a simple strip of blue painters tape across your back windshield.

10. Paul Killinger says:

My heart goes out to the millions of law abiding citizens forced to live in the hell holes that were once the great Cities of America.

The businesses and people who made these iconic places so amazing got out long ago, of course, having been replaced by thugs, drugs, resignation and hopelessness.

All that’s left holding these broken communities together for those still trapped inside them is the “THIN BLUE LINE.” May God bless them!

11. Reminds me of the “Support Your Local Police” bumper stickers of the 70’s. History is repeating.