Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani appeared on CBS Face The Nation today to discuss the racial animus driven by the professional Black Grievance Industry and Black Lives Matter activists.

With the backdrop of a growing Obama/MSM national narrative -which is leading to targeted assassination attempts of police- Mayor Giuliani pushes back hard against the divisive media intents promoted by CBS host, and best friend of Paul Ryan, John Dickerson.

In addition, the black chief of police in El Paso, Texas, labeled Black Lives Matter a “radical hate group” Friday night, blaming them for Thursday’s shooting in Dallas and calling on policymakers to take a closer look at the movement.

“Black Lives Matter, as far as I am concerned, is a radical hate group,” Allen said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in Dallas is due to their efforts.”

officer Jay StalienOFFICER Jay Stalien (pictured)

Suspect- Black/ Male, Victim-Black /Male.

I remember the countless times I canvassed the area afterwards, and asked everyone “did you see who did it”, and the popular response from the very same family members was always, “Fuck the Police, I aint no snitch, I’m gonna take care of this myself. This happened every single time, every single homicide, black on black, and then my realization became clearer.

I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”.

I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again.

I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family.

I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer.  (read more)

You won’t regret reading the entire Facebook Post:

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Notorious Liars, Obama Research/Discovery, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

140 Responses to Rudy Giuliani: “Black Lives Matter” is Inherently Racist – El Paso TX Black Police Chief Agrees…

1. TrustyHaste says:

Every 14 hours. Not such a cool slogan but, can we come up with something, like this debt clock? Every 14 hrs someone is killed in Chicago? That Dickerson is so in over his head. Who hired that wimp? But seriously, my daughter has a field trip to Chicago next year. Is this a good idea????

• georgiafl says:

Believe it or not there is an extremely comprehensive website that keeps up with the minute details of Chicago Shootings – entitled appropriately HEY JACKASS: http://heyjackass.com

• georgiafl says:

They have the neighborhoods ranked, body placements of wounds, a clock showing how many hours and minutes between murders and woundings, and much much much more! This site is a wonder to behold! Bookmarking it!

Chicago should be nick-named “Little Islam” since it’s so bloody and homicidal.

• georgiafl says:

Scrolling down, I discovered they keep tabs on: “Shot in the Junk O Meter” and “Shot in the A$$ O Meter”

The site is hilarious for such a serious subject.

• crepelady says:

Where is the ballerina mayor while all of this is going on? This is what he and Barry, et al have been planning all along. It will be a total take over of the USA’s police force run by the government and not the cities. One world order anyone????

2. The Truth says:

Now THAT was a beat down. Preach on Rudy!

3. Dixie says:

Four individuals all deserve high praise: Sundance, for posting the article in the first place; Rudy Giuliani for stating the obvious so clearly and firmly; Greg Allen for his firm and no nonsense attitude with reporters; and finally, Jay Stalien for his very emotional and appealing post to Facebook as well as his honesty and integrity. I pray that Officer Stalien leads a long and very successful life.

4. KBR says:

Already FB says Jay Stallen’s FB post is “not available.” FB has taken this post down.

5. Duhders says:

Can somebody copy the entire Facebook post? I don’t have a FB acct and really would prefer to keep it that way.

Ty.

6. coltlending says:

Hate to quibble with the Mayor, but in Chicago it’s actually a murder every 3:15 hrs. and someone is shot every 2:11 hrs.

This info is from a group that does really great reporting on this matter:

Heyjackass.com

7. CoolEdge says:

BLM would not be racist if their claims were remotely true, that innocent blacks are targeted because of rampant racism, and that white cops especially target blacks and murder them.

The Color of Crime and other studies show blacks are killed proportionate to their criminal activity. A black TX police chief was on with Judge Jeanine Piro this weekend saying white cops are less likely to shoot a black guy than cops of other races, as studies have shown.

Rudy corrected his 99% number this morning on FOX, saying it should have been 90%. iirc, it was 93% in Chicago … that is percent of blacks killed by other (non-cop) blacks.

Obama, Holder, Sharpton were the racist trinity that forced unfair persecution and investigation, intervening in local police cases. The DC trio prejudged the Trayvon and Brown cases while covering up the facts, to promote their hateful divisive electioneering narrative against cops and whites. Obama claimed racism is in our DNA.

The racism I see, if there is some in whites, is that they try way too hard to accommodate blacks, to force quotas, to promote ahead of whites despite incompetence (diversity hires and promotions). The racism/bigotry of low expectations, as they say, floods many institutions. This taints great accomplishments of blacks that didn’t need or want the diversity badge of shame, but places like Chicago Public Schools fail due to the diversity hire bloat.

Justice Scalia was roundly denounced for saying “there are those who contend that it does not benefit African­-Americans to get them into The University of Texas where they do not do well, as opposed to having them go to a less-advanced school, a slower-­track school where they do well.”

But that is certainly true, since in America, blacks on average are about 20 IQ points lower than whites. So when diversity quotas push under-prepared black students (by adding 300 points to their SATs) into classes for more advanced students, they will either fail or they will be passed only changing standards only for them. But in time that doesn’t work, as without the cumulative knowledge they become lost completely at higher levels, and if graduated, are useful mostly to check off a diversity hire box.

The MSM calls Scalia racist for saying what is plainly true. Blaming “racist whitey” may work to get out the black vote, but the reality of high black crime rates must be addressed the way Giuliani did as New York mayor, by putting more police in the high crime areas, and doing stop and frisk. Too bad Mayor Emanuel won’t try that in Chicago … where gangs are deeply entrenched with the politicians, and where our community organizer in chief learned his unholy racist trade.

8. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

There is no doubt Black Lives Matter (BLM) is both a racist group and that it has the full support of the Democrat party and the President.

9. wedf2014 says:

Good job Rudy, but not good enough:
    Apparently you were afraid to say the dreaded words “black on white crime” and/or to mention that blacks are overrepresented among cop killers.