Remember all of the media coverage about a bakery refusing to cater a Gay Wedding Cake. The national headlines, lawsuits, 24/7 stories of intolerance etc?  Well, as you review this recent story (happened yesterday) think about how tolerance is defined and applied.

A young man in San Francisco went into a local T-Shirt Shop, Bang-On T-Shirts LLC, to purchase a custom Trump Tee. The retail company staff made the shirt, but added a rather inappropriate surprise the customer discovered when he arrived home.

trump t-shirt 2

The website Regated has the full story – Including an Interview – which describes the entire incident:

A younger Trump supporter walked into the ‘Bang  On T-Shirts’ store in San Francisco earlier today to get a custom-embroidered shirt.

Although getting dirty looks and a few snide questions when explaining the logo of the shirt, it came out fine — however, after returning to his hotel, he noticed a big problem.

Inside the shirt was an extra, unwanted print design. This was not asked for, nor condoned by the purchaser.  (read more)

trump t-shirt

The customer was interviewed by the Website Regated HERE

ALEXANDER: I go in and ask for the prices and all the stuff and look at their fonts and shirts. I ask the worker there for a shirt with the words “TRUMP” on it and she gives me an odd look. Following that, her co-worker comes by and says “Trump?” in a disgusted voice.

I then go pay her and ask when it will be ready and she responds “15 minutes.” As I’m walking around the store I hear the employees talking to each other, but I could really hear what they were saying.

When I first paid for the shirt I was worried something like this might happen, so I look over the little counter and see them cutting out “TRUMP” so I assume all is well. Then, I walk out and she says “hope you had a good laugh” in a snarky voice. I assume all is well and drop off the bag in my hotel room, and go out to get food. When I come back and look at the shirt, I see ‘FUCK YOU’ written on the bottom-inside part of the shirt! (more)

Here’s a video the customer uploaded to Reddit:

Company Corporate Website HERE

Company Yelp Reviews/Opinion site HERE

Democrats Civility

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

259 Responses to Man Purchases Custom Trump T-Shirt in San Francisco Gets Vulgar Surprise From Company…

1. eeb says:

Typical behavior of trashy liberal punks. Rude, no class, and no respect for others. That guy should get a lawyer and sue. Hope that joint goes out of business.

• Sargon says:

It is one thing to refuse to fill an order for personal reasons (whatever).

But it is another thing to deliberately sabotage an order.

Imagine if a Black-Gay-TG got sold a car with brakes that was sabotaged?

• mdaush says:

Where can I get one? It would really frost the anti trump people!

• dedhead66 says:

The company left a message on FB stating they had fired the employee responsible.

To whom it may concern,

We, at Bang-On Custom T-Shirts, would like to apologize for our previous employees actions at our San Francisco location.

Their actions and opinions in no way reflect our training or policies. We have since terminated this employee.

We would like to insure you that we do not and will not tolerate such behavior towards our Customers and will always take the proper actions to resolve the situation.

We value all our Customers patronage and hope that this incident does not prevent you from returning to our stores.

Sincerely,

Bang-On T-Shirts Ltd. Head Office

• Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

I’d wear the shirt with the offensive part ticked in. If someone gave me too much guff about Trump, I’d untuck it!

2. Let’s all email these snowflakes and let them know what we we think about their anti-American attitude.

3. keebler AC says:

The young man seemed very upset although he tried to keep level. I’d be FURIOUS. How dare they pick on this young man? Come on everyone, let’s work double to carry him and TRUMP to Pennsylvania Ave. and give the employees, Hillary, Bernie, and ’em a real “F^CK YOU!” in November! Yeah!

• 1stgoblyn says:

You thought he seemed upset? You must not have ever been around a teenager who was upset about something. The fact that he doesn’t seem that upset to me is what I couldn’t put my finger on at first viewing, but my gut instinct was it was made-up. I’m just not buying this story. But I’ve been wrong before, so…

• Angela says:

I think if he made it up the business would have already called him out on it.

• Margaret-Ann says:

Did you READ the post above and the story at the link? WTF part is made up?

Good grief, the company has made an apology … yeah, you are wrong again. :\

• 1stgoblyn says:

Yes, I read the story and watched the video twice. I have seen young people upset, not necessarily throw a temper tantrum, but upset at being used/swindled/betrayed, and every one of them were more visibly shaken than this young man. This could be another hoax by lefties in collaboration with each other. Of course the company issued an apology; that’s the least they could do. I didn’t say ‘no way, jose this is fake’. I’m just not convinced it’s real. We’ll see.

• TrumpFanGirl says:

You must be used to special snowflakes.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Yes. Hundreds of them, year after year after year, and each year they just got better at their antics. Their fav modus operandi is to work in pairs/teams. Who is to say this teen was not friends with the store employees?

• AZ_Giggles says:

If he has a good head on his shoulders (which he appears to) then he did the smart thing and calmed himself down before making the video. It’s not smart to react to emotions (aka hot anger) you get further when you apply logic to the situation (cold anger)

• kathyca says:

My take is that he did it on purpose, and that the store knew he did it on purpose and exactly why. That, coupled with their unbridled hatred of all things Trump, is why they made the shirt and added the eff you. Just my take.

• Unreferenced pronoun! Please clarify.

• kathyca says:

I think the kid asked the store to make the t-shirt knowing that they wouldn’t want to, to see what would happen and to make a (perfectly valid) point. I think the t-shirt makers knew exactly what he was doing and why, so they decided to go with the sneaky eff you, rather than an outright refusal. Just my sense from the words in the interview and article.

• new anon says:

This is what the left does. Find a Christian business, then ask them to make something for a gay wedding or event. This how the wedding cake shop and the pizza parlor were targeted.

Turnabout is fair play.

He should go back and ask them to put a Bible verse on a shirt:

Know ye not that the unjust shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals – 1 cor 6:9

• keebler AC says:

Absolutely. Not every teen-ager has uncontrolled behavior, especially one smart enough at a young age to be a Trump supporter. You can tell he was visibly shaken up by a highly valued purchase being hijacked into an attack. Revenge is best served by a landslide win in 2016. That will shut those vile snots up.

• …and you’re wrong this time. the troglodyte who was doing this to several customers has been fired.

• MfM says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it to see what would happen. However, the extra words were definitely done by the store. This is not something you can just add on yourself.

4. Okeydoker says:

San francisco is a degenerate shtthole of a city. Run by left wing degenerates and idiots it is a dirty, filthy, urine smelling hole of a city. The only decent place is the Wharf where you can get good but overpriced food. If the city went up,in smoke with all the horrid disgusting people that would be a net gain for America.

5. truthseekerr says:

lets call and email the company nicely. Payback iz gonna hurt

6. zephyrbreeze says:

This was my favorite YELP review…the guy orders 25 t-shirts from Bang-on for his class…the order is delivered to his house but he doesn’t have time to check the shirts before bringing them to school…..

“The teacher opened the box, and her eyes fell wide open, “Keith, is this some kind of a joke?!” she said in a stern almost frightened voice, I got up from my desk, went over to her’s to see what she found displeasing. My heart fell to my stomach. there were shirts in the box alright, but they were pitch black, and on the front there was no text, only a picture. A picture of me, sleeping in bed from inside my own closet.

“The police went to to 1687 Haight Street that very same day, but the shirt business, bang-on, was no longer there. It was now a Starbucks. I am currently in witness protection, they told me the man I described to them was a wanted serial killer/rapist who had done this in towns and cities all over america, and that I was lucky to be alive.”

7. Killer Marmot says:

Here’s Bang-On’s response…

To whom it may concern,
    Sincerely,

Bang-On T-Shirts Ltd. Head Office

This is obviously not just a message to its customers, but to its employees as well.

8. annatravis19 says:

Hey folks – this isn’t grade school. It seems to me that this probably was done by an employee or two who went rogue. Why try to ruin a company for that?? I understand an apology was issued and the employee was let go. I think that this school-yard behavior is not what Sundance wants. If you are reading the comments here, Sundance, please let us know your thoughts.

9. 1american1st says:

And therein lies the problem. The young guy went TO San Francisco. The only folks I know from Kalifornia came FROM that state of denial.

10. Lone Gunman says:

Just sent them a message via their contact page on their website and a link to this article. Also told them to ESAD!

11. Rob says:

When Trump moves in, maybe he’ll invite this kid to the White House and autograph it for him.

12. MfM says:

I was just looking at the shirt again. It just struck me as funny that the fired worker ended it with a period.

13. Pete Mangum says:

Well, instead of showing any outrage, just ignore it and never shop their again.. I’m glad their business is so good they can weather torpedoing a possible repeat customer while cutting their overall customer base down to a small, targeted group they approve of. Hey, American Free Enterprise at work.

14. 180daysofkindergarten says:

Here goes my take. We had graffiti written all over the place recently that said “F Trump” “FDT” for short. The little juvenile delinquents were prolific. As in this case, they are only helping Trump. What these morons don’t understand is that the monster vote is paying attention. The Trump vote is growing because each of the incidents reminds us how vital it is that we end the current path this country is on. Trump is the only hope.
    Don’t ruin the business, keep fighting for the change we so desperately need.

15. jeffersonianideal says:

Can he get his money back?

16. Nick says:

I don’t have a problem with businesses refusing to provide service for any reason but this case involves fraud. He should sue for his money back

17. chiavarm says:

No No No. y’all got this all wrong.

Notice that the type is right side up when flipped.

This allows the wearer, of this shirt, to RESPOND to Trump protestors, by simply flipping the lower part of the shirt.

THIS is BRILLIANT!

The F-bomb is not directed at the wearer, but merely a tool for the wearer to use.

18. schmenz says:

What do you expect from San Francisco, the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

19. Jason Calley says:

I do not know whether the business offers online sales, but if so, this is potentially a great opportunity for them. They have just gotten national publicity; they should offer to sell special “TRUMP Tees” at a 20% discount to anyone who wants them. That would be good business for them and be the best proof that they sincerely regret what happened.