April 26th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

Election Day Today in: ♦ Pennsylvania ♦ Rhode Island ♦ Maryland ♦ Delaware and ♦ Connecticut.

You can find resources including polling times, locations, and information about your specific voting places at the following reference links:

• For Pennsylvania Election Information – CLICK HERE
  • For Maryland Election Information – CLICK HERE
  • For Rhode Island Election Information – CLICK HERE
  • For Delaware Election Information – CLICK HERE
  • For Connecticut Election Information – CLICK HERE

The most important aspect to remember is:

…GO VOTE

trump april 26 primary 2

trump voter card pennsylvania

go vote

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,360 Responses to April 26th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

1. the conservative subreddit is delicious tonight. People are having a meltdown, calling for coups and so on…

2. Timmy-the-Ute says:

BB just exploded because they headlined some editor of the NR cursing Republican voters and American statesmen like Jefferson Sessions, Chris Christie, and Rudy Giuliani and conservative living ledgend like Phyllis Schlafly, who is a true constitutional legal expert that was fighting liberals in the Republican party when Cruz’s father was still helping Oswell to promote Comunist Cuba.

3. Christopher Pate says:

So, looking at my email, I see this crap from Ted Cruz:
    Account Status: donation missing!

I just checked our campaign records and noticed your name was missing from our donor file.

So I’m personally reaching out to ask if you’ll correct it with a contribution right now?

So I replied:

Mr. Cruz:

Screw you, you immoral lying scumbag. Why would I donate money to a rat bastard such as yourself? For a supposed Christian, you seem to set out to intentionally break every commandment in the book. To use the Lord’s name the way you do, as if he would associate with a sinful man like yourself, you had better start stocking up on sunscreen. Oh, by the way, I’ve intended to vote for Trump since last July. Why the hell you’re sending me email is beyond me! If the election were between you and Lucifer, I would give the fallen angel a second look before I would ever even be lacking in morals and judgement such, that I would consider you instead. If you were such an outsider, you wouldn’t need to be humping everybody’s leg for money you pathetic beggar! Also, for a supposed “constitutional scholar,” you seem to have, like Barack Obama, learned it only to know where to break it. Disenfranchising voters, and claiming that you were “elected by the voters…” is really interesting. Is that what they call bribery and immorality these days? I only pray that your Dominiost, heretical self, will earnestly seek God, and spend the rest of your life atoning for one of the most corrupt, despicable campaigns in history. If not, then going back to live with your best friend would do just fine…You know, Uncle Castro. There are numerous things that my money would be more worthy of purchasing… Like charities…something your non-tithing self wouldn’t understand in the slightest. Even tickets for the Titanic would be a more worthy venture to invest in….For that matter, so would front row seats to the Apocalypse. To say I think little of you, would be the biggest understatment since the beginning of time. I wouldn’t trust you to babysit a zygote, much less be the commander-in-chief of these United States. You should be ashamed of yourself, but that would be a misplaced assumption that you even have a conscience to feel it. Don’t go away mad. Just go. I hear Calgary is nice this time of year…but why am I recommending this to a native of that place? Think I’m wrong? Unseal your documents, and prove me wrong. That is, if you have nothing to hide. The only place in history you belong, is in a footnote providing examples of what not to be.

With low regards,
    A citizen and veteran filled with cold anger and resolve.
    Go Trump!

P.S. Remove me from your mailing address and call list or you WILL hear from an attorney about harassment.

Too bad he’ll probably never read this. I’ve had enough, and my email is just piling up from him and that crazed profit (spelling ontentional,) Glenn Beck.

4. Pam says:

This is interesting.

5. Backspin says:

Tag Line / Source unknown .. ” If they can get you by asking the wrong questions , they don’t need to worry about the answers. ” – Now that we KNOW paid trolls work for other candidates ( just like talk radio ) that makes more sense .

6. scott says:

So which state will be the last one called for Trump? Pennsylvania? Maryland?

• Nettles18 says:

There are no exit polls in Rhode Island and Delaware tonight — only PA, MD and CT so perhaps we’ll have to wait a little longer for those states to be called once results come in.

• Michelle says:

I think Pennsylvania, because they prob think they can invent some drama out of it.

• crushcrudz says:

Yes. That’ll be the too close to call state. The % of the vote in doesn’t change, but magically Cruz keeps gaining. Until Trump wins.

7. Cruz … the anointed one is a miserable failure when it comes to deal making and running a campaign

8. Pam says:

9. Nettles18 says:

10. duchess01 says:

THE TOP 10 REASONS TO SUPPORT TRUMP – WE’VE WIATED 53 YEARS FOR THIS KIND OF HONESTY – by Dave Hodges – 04/26/2016

11. grainofsalt2 says:

Okay, so I voted today too via email ha-ha. I received a follow up from Reince telling me that I have not voted to the straw poll yet. Previously, I received in the mail a Congressional District Cencus. It has 5 sections with a bunch of questions for each section. I looked through it then got to the last section which is asking for money. I didn’t fill out the cencus. So today, he sent an email but this time he is asking to cast my vote to the candidate of my choice from the three pics of the candidates. Of course I chose Trump then the next page was asking for money. I cleared out my vote went back to the email and hit the reply button stating that I am voting for Donald J. Trump. I am sure my reply email will go directly to the recycle bin.😛 They will not get even a penny from me.

12. sharon says:

Does someone know if this is true. Yesterday on someone’s twitter it said that George Soros gave Ted Cruz campaign $250,000!!

13. From the official #NeverTrump site ….

Or sheeple central. lol…. these people are so dumb, they need to be told to who to vote for … pretty much don’t care about winning but just stopping Trump and giving it to Hillary … can’t these people see how pathetic they are

14. mon4maga says:

15. hmmm – increase in Republican registration too, but not near the rate of Dems https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/725086618470764545

16. ZZZ says:

The Top 10 Reasons to Support Trump – We’ve Waited 53 Years for This Kind of Honesty
    Ten statements Trump has made – these are the reasons this writer supports Trump.

Ends with:
    If the Trump movement is allowed to die, you will not see this kind of opportunity, again, in your lifetime.

17. Nettles18 says:

18. I still love my state though. 😦

19. Pam says:

20. Pam says:

21. Pam says:

22. Nettles18 says:

The battle for votes at the convention include a psychological ops at GOP convention by a SuperPac sympathetic to Cruz. Perhaps the email Cruz sent out yesterday about starting a fund to protect delegates is the beginning of that effort.

“In the Facebook Live interview, Kaiser talks about the role of emotions such as fear in campaigns and how data can be used to get inside voters’ heads.

“You’re really catering to the fears they already had,” Kaiser said, when asked about the role of fear in the presidential campaign. “It’s not really making them more scared or insecure than they already were.”

Kaiser is forbidden from discussing what the Cruz team at Cambridge Analytica are specifically working on, but she suggests the firm’s expertise in psychological profiling could help Cruz persuade delegates at the Republican convention to back the Texas Senator when they become unbound.”

23. Pam says:

24. duchess01 says:

FORD WILL INVEST $1.6 BILLION in TWO U.S. FACTORIES – GO TRUMP!!!

(DETROIT) ” Ford Motor Co will invest $1.6 billion in two U.S. factories to start making a new automatic transmission and expand output of certain commercial trucks, the company said on Tuesday.

Ford said the moves would support a total of 650 jobs but would not say how many new ones would be created.

The announcement comes three weeks after Ford said it would spend $1.6 billion to build a new vehicle assembly plant in Mexico, drawing fire from Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Ford has countered that it intends to invest $9 billion in U.S. factories, as outlined in the company’s 2015 contract with the United Auto Workers union.”

• Backspin says:

Ford is Full of crap …. pandering , backpedeling , STALLING , pending election outcome , I called this BS months ago . Standard PR – PsYop’s . // Carrier will do same.
      ( They do NOT suddenly CARE about their workers ! )

25. Pam says:

26. duchess01 says:

Tricky Ted And The American Worker
    Posted 04/26/2016 11:43 am by PatriotRising

27. rumpole2 says:

Listening to Fox.. a Lyin’ Ted Head… apologist for lyin’ Ted.

He just had the bare-faced cheek to say “Trump has failed to get anywhere near 50% of votes or 50% of delegates”

For heaven’s sake…. Lyin’ Ted has yet to reach 25% of anything!!!!

Lyin’ Ted will NEVER get 50% of votes… likely never 25% and he will go into the convention with maybe only 25% of delegates.

28. Nettles18 says:

CNN reported that Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric have reached out to unbound delegates today.

I think those 3 could do a great job in persuading delegates to support Donald J. Trump.

29. I just took a peak over ML radio spot, and so-called smarts of constitution and elections had this to say: Trump will sweep the five states tonight, but a waste time because there is no way that they can be won in the general. What kind of thinking is that? That statement is so convoluted, it is his brain has totally shut down. I just cannot see the logic his thinking. A little help here. I to take shower. Go Trump ☕ 🇺🇸

30. Abe Lincoln … they keep bringing it up. Will someone please tell these jerks that we are not living in 1860 anymore … you can’t steal the nomination in this day and age and expect people to just go with it.

31. Pam says:

32. Pam says:

33. Pam says:

34. rumpole2 says:

Fox showing Lyin’ Ted LIVE in Indiana….. WHY????

Indiana is NOT part of the current show… and Lyin’ Ted is irrelevant!!!

BTW… watch the start… Lyin’ Ted actually pulls the microphone from out his A$$!! LOL

35. Nettles18 says:

LOL

36. mcfyre2012 says:

Cruz rally on Greta. Cruz lying his ass off talking about Trump raising taxes on everyone. Cruz also saying how he’ll repeal Obamacare, etc.

He is just an irritating fake.

37. Does anyone have suggestions for where to watch the election results? I’ll watch anywhere but Fox News or Charlie Gasperino. Thanks.

• smartyjones1 says:

Generally I go with online. CNN has been very good on getting it out.
      Just announced seconds ago: Trump will win Pennsylvania, Maryland and CT!

That was fast. Means the numbers are decisive. Log those delegates!

38. duchess01 says:

TRUMP: “I HAVE TO GET ELECTED SO ROSIE O’ DONNELL MOVES TO CANADA”
    April 26, 2016

39. amwick says:

So, in the midst of today’s excitement I had a serious thought which basically was about attending the Presidential Inauguration. For the first time in my whole life, I really want to be there. I want to see Donald Trump take the Oath of Office. Does anyone else have actual plans for this event? Better start now.