9:00pm EDT – We anticipate the need for more than one thread with results tonight, hence the numbering as above. Tonight:
♦ Delaware TRUMP WINS !
♦ Connecticut TRUMP WINS !
♦ Pennsylvania TRUMP WINS !
♦ Maryland TRUMP WINS !
♦ Rhode Island TRUMP WINS !
Prior To Tonight Delegate Count – Trump: 848, Cruz: 559
Now We Watch The Margins
- Pennsylvania: Polls Close 8:00pm 74 Delegates – (17 State winner take all, 54 by District) All delegates elected by Congressional District “shall run at large within the Districts and shall not be officially committed to any particular candidate on the ballot.”
- Maryland: Polls Close 8:00pm 38 Delegates – (14 State winner take all, 24 by District winner take all).
- Connecticut: Polls Close 8:00pm 28 Delegates – (13 State delegates winner take most; if above 50% candidate gets all, if below 50% proportional w/ minimum threshold 20%. 15 delegates by District winner take all)
- Rhode Island: Polls Close 8:00pm 19 Delegates – (13 State delegates proportional w/ minimum 10%. 6 district delegates proportional, minimum threshold 10%)
- Delaware: Polls Close 8:00pm 16 Delegates – (16 delegates winner take all) *There is only one CD in Delaware so district total = state total.
Total = 153 Delegates Available
- CNN Election HQ – Results Available HERE
- Politico Election HQ – Results available HERE
- New York Times Election HQ – Results Available HERE
- The Green Papers – Election Results and Delegate Tracking HERE