Remember This Arizona and Utah

It was January 27th when Donald Trump gave a stark warning to Brussels Belgium, and the New York Times mocked him for it:

mass migrationtrump dr phil shrug

(January 27th New York Times) […] Asked by the Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo about the feasibility of his proposal to bar foreign Muslims from entering the United States, Mr. Trump argued that Belgium and France had been blighted by the failure of Muslims in these countries to integrate.

“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

Warming to his theme, he added that Brussels was in a particularly dire state. “You go to Brussels — I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful — it’s like living in a hellhole right now,” Mr. Trump continued.

For Belgians, already reeling from recent terrorist plots and a chronically dysfunctional government, Mr. Trump’s words were enough to induce a fit of pique worthy, in some cases, of Mr. Trump himself.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Death Threats, Donald Trump, Election 2016, European Union, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Predictions, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

827 Responses to January 2016 – Donald Trump Warned Brussels, Belgium – The New York Times Mocked Him For It…

1. jlue says:

Donald Trump will not save the world or America. No man can. If we look to a human to save us, we are only going to be disappointed. Only the God of creation/redemption, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God who came and suffered and died for our sin will be able to stand against this evil. We should be on our face seeking His face, not looking for another political figure to save us!

• Beachpreach says:

OK. But we still need to elect a president.

• David says:

I don’t agree with you. When you prey to God to save you, do you think the God will respond and save you directly or give you a chance to save yourself. Let God does his work and we as human still need to fight for what is truly right. You believe in God, I respect this. However, when you go across the road, you will still stop and watch for cars, instead of just close your eyes, go ahead and let God decide whether is safe. It is the same situation here.

• Old Codger says:

You sadly remind me of the old joke about the “good Christian” caught on top of his house as the flood waters rose. A boat came by and offered to carry him to shelter and he refused, saying “GOD will save me!” Then as the waters got higher, a helicopter flew in to sweep him up and he refused, again saying “GOD will save me!”. Finally after being swept away and drowned, this “good Christian” appeared before GOD and lamented, “GOD, I prayed to you to save me, but you forsook me and let me drown! Why, oh why did you let me drown?” And GOD replied, “What? Didn’t either the boat or the helicopter I sent, get there?”
      GOD works in this world through many avenues and instruments. If you, in your arrogance, choose to ignore his help and instead demand his presence to assist you, then you too will drown!

• Rajendra Kumar says:

God does his job through human beings only. Why don’t you tune yourself to the God and feel it this is how he is planning to save us.

• Tom Eischens says:

God is trying to send us Trump🙂

• Lexicon says:

That’s all well and good and I agree 100%…but if you’re drowning and a rescue boat comes by, are you getting in or saying, nah, God has this? We still have responsibilities.

• Joel says:

How did God handle the other world wars?? Millions killed… Is that what God wanted?? Is that what you wanted?? No God (Jesus, Buddha, Zeus, Allah or whatever you worship) does not interfere with humans. Only we can change what is going on in the world.

• Agree, but god gave us the ability to either destroy one another or save one another, so a lot of it is in our hands and who we chose as president. A president will make decisions for the country that will steer us one way or the other. That president needs to be Trump. The leaders of Europe, and Obama, are steering us in the wrong direction.

• guesthouserv says:

We still have an election coming up…God helps those who help themselves. This is a war on christianity, good and evil, and we are seeing satan rear his ugly head in places right here. It seems those who think Trump is wrong, don’t realize that he is doing what he would do in his own business, or daily life, and most don’t want to lose their free living, they are the ones who are afraid they will be expected to live up to the same standards as the rest of us people working and not on public dole, just trying to mind our own business and work for a living.

• barbara giannamore baldwin says:

We need Trump to start with the help of God to put this country back together. You are right though, only God can save us but we have to start helping and praying for our salvation and if it takes someone like Trump then so be it. Maybe God sent Trump to do this for us, using him as a tool so to speak.

• When my computer fails me, I don’t get on my face to seek God (although I’ve been tempted), I look for people who are smarter than me in making things work. Donald Trump does the same within his businesses. He doesn’t know it all, but the skill comes when you admit that and seek people who are efficient in the fields you have trouble in to do the job. It’s networking 101. If he conducts his businesses that way, imagine what he’d do in the president’s chair? No he’s not the man to save us, but he will get the ball going.

• seeingeye2 says:

As long as we remain in this world we need to attend to concerns of Caesar. It is only after we’re resurrected from this world of the dead to the world of Life that we’re totally free from any “unsafe places.”

• Lori Holman says:

We need to work together to keep safe places as a team and while I am here on earth I want my place and my country to be safe and not taking over by people who are evil and corrupt and don’t care about us. We have to take care of ourselves so we can help others.

• John Smith says:

God is not here to hold our hands! We have to do it ourselves. THIS is how we prove our worth to the almighty…. by NOT depending on him to get us out of a mess. Do you think the Lord is going to come down from the heavens and run this country for us?? LOL! Apparently I believe in a different God…..

• TheDon says:

In reply to Jlue, I like your beliefs my friend but on this occasion no one in your comment above can save the world, America or any place in Europe as these terrorists don’t care one little bit about the God of creation, God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob or anyone else that died for our sins, why? Because these people see no wrong in what they are doing, they do not care who they kill.

• As God can lead people, so can God lead those who lead us in bringing America back from insanity. Just like he did with “Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”. Unless you have the gift of prophesy, you cannot predict the will or ability of any of God’s creation, nor can we judge the outcome. From this article, it seems Donald Trump has the gift of wisdom, prophetic insight and forethought. What other talents might he possess? A passion for not failing and making wise decisions led by the will of those who condemn evil. Although not perfect, it’s better to pray that God gives him the wisdom, endurance and strength than judge the man.

What other great talents are you hiding Mr. Trump? Truly one who has the qualifications to lead an entire nation of people. Integrity and insightfulness being just one of your many talents and a prerequisite for being a True Leader. How others cannot see this is beyond me.

• I find your post interesting. God has a plan, part of that plan was to allow the destruction and loss of life in France and Belgium. Now you expect this same god will save us from the evil he allowed or caused to happen? Makes absolutely no sense to me!

• alexander665 says:

So there is a man that is drowning in a flood and the man prays out loud and asks God to save him. Soon a man in a boat comes along and reaches out to him to pull him in but the man responds “i’m waiting for God to save me”. Soon after a helicopter flies over and lowers down a roap for him, ye yells up to the helicopter, “i’m waiting for God to come and save me”. The man that is floating down the river made by the massive flood. Soon he floats by a tall wall where a man lowers down a rope to him and tells him to grab on but once again he responds, “i’m waiting for God to save me”. Inevitably the man drowns in the water…..After his spirit ascended to heaven he met with God at the pearly gates. The man asks God why he didn’t save him. God responds, I sent you a man in a boat, a man in a helicopter, and a man on a wall but you rejected ALL THREE!!!

I’m not saying trump is a saint. But our very constitution and way of life is on the line. I believe trump is the best we have right now to re-solidify our country. He doesn’t serve the parties like the other candidates do. he is serving the will of the people.

• God works through people whose hearts are inclined to his. God can save the world through one son of God or through many of us.
      Rom 8:16-17 “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.”

• Mary Hamilton says:

God uses people to do His will on earth. He doesn’t appear from the sky. He uses the flawed vessels who are willing to do what’s needed. Trump has been maligned, threatened, hated and villified by those we know to be evil. Good enough for me!

• Bill says:

jlue you are absolutely right. I also think the time is now God gave us Trump too to get us all motivated in the right direction and quite possibly more. just gut instinct….i’ve researched Trump a lot….i’m dug into his business dealings, his family life, his public life…the man never changes, the fruit is good and i thing he has the hand of God on him now. i keep asking God is Trump the one we need to listen to in this season or is it Cruz or Carson….i keep getting brought back to Trump. i’m voting for him for sure now. he’s smart, he’s honest and he bring the good out in people and brings them together. what more do we want? HE DOESN’T need the job, nor the money, nor the power. he’s already got all that. he’s got a great love for this country and very passionate about the citizens of this country. He along with all of us can make the USA great once again. this is the leader who will motivate us!

• sdbc111 says:

Hello friend. Remember. At least this is my logic on your statement. Yes I agree with your basic idea it just might be a great person God sends. God works through people. Right. At least some people.

• there is no political solution to a spiritual problem

• Diane says:

No, a man cannot save us, but no leader comes to power without God’s appointment. There is a place for government. Therefore, if it is God’s will Trump will be elected… by us. I’m voting, in the hope that it is God’s will we not be punished with Hillary.

Either way, Christians have to worry about the logs in their eyes… before we can worry about much else, because otherwise, we will be punished for our own disobedience to God, not others’. But the sin found in our modern churches, is something no one wishes to address. I think we need to be in sackcloth and ashes, personally, but instead, most people would rather judge those outside the church, instead of the church itself.

2. Shirley Buttolph says:

We are at War ! admit it or not….We need a leader,.who can be a world leader..we need a person to talk clearly,choosing qualified individuals and creating teams of problem solvers to implement real solutions to our complex situations..God brings leaders into our lives…sometimes he chose leaders not really qualified..

3. BusterB6600 says:

Jlue- I disagree with you. Yes I am a Christian but if we all sit around and seek God as you say then nothing ever gets done. God empowers his people to get his work done such as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I know when I fell empowered to stand for what is right and what is wrong. I am proud of the fact that we have Trump or Cruz stepping up to deal with the evil in our Government and out Judicial system. There should not even be a Democratic race because Hillary belong behind bars. If you think Brussels is dealing with Hell then wait till you see what happens if that Lying BIATCH gets in office. I pray for our Goverment and whats going on in Brussels.

4. Yeahbu1035 says:

Lord helps them who help themselves

5. R. Becker says:

The media takes everything Donald Trump says out of proportion because they don’t want him in. He wasn’t insulting the people of Brussels, he was saying that the way things are going on over there it may feel to the people like a hell hole not that it is. It feels like a Hell hole here in the US with the lack of leadership we’ve had. Mr Trump you do tell it like it is. You say what the majority thinks. You may not be as polished orally and express yourself with refined political BS jargon. Your a breath of fresh air. The media is the evil culprit by far. They only report what they want, they know how to balloon a matter to stir up the people instead of reporting and asking what Trump meant by hellhole. I’m sure it wasn’t meant in the context the media portrayed it to be. People of Brussels do not be insulted, Mr Trump didn’t mean it like it was portrayed he said it must be a hellhole right now meaning the government, Isis occupation, etc. He is very concerned for the people in Belgium and Brussels and what may happen further to you and his beloved country. I support you Donald Trump, you are the revolutionary we need to get things right. The Democrats are putting in place for all of us to be slaves to our own country, without a year power to stand up for ourselves, to be dependent on government, so they can control us . The food will be controlled with GMO’S seeds, and if you control the food you control the people. There are so many issues not asked of our political candidates that are real concerns, I’d love the opportunity to ask Mr. Trump questions that so many are afraid or WILL not ask because it’s knowledge the government may be hiding from the US Citizens. I believe our government is corrupt and Donald Trump will change this and the people can change this so he doesn’t have opposition in Senate and House. It depends on your votes. Vote Republican /Libertarian for Senate and Congress and local government. Let’s put the country back in the hands of the people where it was meant to be from the beginning. We have the right to bear arms against government if it is not acting I the confines of our constitution. Time to raise up our standards of what we the people will and will not accept. Lets start anew with Trump!

6. Timothy says:

We all are instruments in Gods hand. Mighty in different ways. God cannot come down from above.

7. WeeWeed says:

Enough with the arguing religion in this thread, people. Future comments bashing each other over religious beliefs will be trashed.

8. Bruno says:

Trump is a visionary leader and world is in need of him right now.
    We guys of technology we real want a leader like Trump.

9. barbara giannamore baldwin says:

WeeWeed…What comments I’ve read have been right on. No bashing or arguing noted just truths in our opinions

10. Nika Boyer says:

choose wisely America, it is too late for us in Sweden

11. Turns out he was right. NY Times is still bashing him for saying what he said. I grew up in the UK and can categorically say that parts of my Northern town were, and still are, hellholes where the police are reluctant to enter. Muslim neighborhoods. Exclusively Muslim. You can’t dance around it. it is what it is.

12. Pingback: January 2016 – Donald Trump Warned Brussels, Belgium – The New York Times Mocked Him For It… | The Wentworth Report

13. Patrick Cairns says:

The world needs another Churchill to lead us. The weakness we show in not confronting ISIS only allows the problem to fester. Have we learned nothing from the last century? Like Germany Italy and Japan, these pukes need to be put down hard.

14. R Little says:

More people vote from ignorance and impulse when if asked they could not spell America . We have voters who have no business walking into a ballot box . One reason is we have let people into this country and handed them there welcome you are now a American Legal Eagle papers , walk right into that door and get your first of many Social Security Checks to come . Than step into that curtain and make your first VOTE than you will be fed the best of food forever FREE. We are able to do this for you because we saved money by TRUE STORY ways of not letting the old ( 89 ) year old widow who was 100 PERCENT BLIND living alone we denied her FOOD STAMPS because her dead husbands social security she got was just over $500.00 a month ( $ 2.00 …. TWO DOLLARS a month to much . I know , I took her to apply for the food stamps , I heard it I saw it . One more thing that might have been the problem. Her and her late husband was born in America and each one paid taxes , fed and State. Ask most school students how our country came about , ask them to show on paper how to make out a check for paying a bill . The very reasons of and for Americas existence is not being taught to as many people because there’s to darn many America want a be. The only way we can pull out of this mess is by GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. R L

15. Nipper says:

Australia needs a Trump for a few years.

16. May be not only Australia, Many countries
    need sombody like Trump.

17. Michael Young says:

Yes…. we get Trump….. Yea..

18. Anthony(Bo) Butler says:

Its true… something is up.!! I’ve been around,. A pipe welder,pipe fitter. Worked all over the gulf of Mexico,dam near every refinery in Texas . Pushed pipe crews building ships and off shore Vessels…. Raised four kids !!! Was in the boy scouts,the marine corps,and even done a little time back in the day!!! What I’m trying to say is this….. I watched this world get turned upside down…. It isn’t right to have a radical community organizer in the presidency……Doing all the off the wall shit he’s doing !!!! I smell something up !!! If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck,then it’s probably a duck !!!!! My first instinct is the ask,where the hell is the Senate and Congress ????!! And who’s gonna step up and straighten this OUT OF HAND SHIT UP ?????? WHAT UP WITH IMPEACHING THIS OUT OF HAND RADICAL,!!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT’S UP ???? I HERE A LOT OF TALK ,BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING !!!!!! ITS LIKE THOSE IDIOTS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE HANDLING THIS HAVE LOST THERE WAY !!!!!