Donald Trump, Raphael “Ted” Cruz, Hillary Clinton and John Kasich will all appear on a live CNN presidential forum next Monday evening.  Bernie Sanders will also appear via a remote feed from the campaign trail.

Fox vs. CNN NewsCNN is hosting a three-hour candidate forum with Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer in Washington DC.   Each candidate interview will be conducted separately, so they will not be debating each other.  All of them, sans Sanders, are in town for the pro-Israel AIPAC conference.

The event appears to be a rather significant ratings victory for CNN because Fox News tried to host a GOP presidential debate but failed miserably due to poor timing overlap with the AIPAC conference and planned speeches.   Donald Trump declined the Fox debate due to scheduling conflict with AIPAC and in turn Kasich backed away in response to Trump’s decision.

This forum event by CNN is a rather large poke in the eye to their competitor Fox News.

However, the event does not come without some potential issues.  The last time CNN conducted a GOP Town Hall, they planted questioners in the crowd with a transparently specific intent to target Donald Trump.

The framing of media narratives, in opposition to those candidates they do not support, is is a familiar pattern for CNN specifically.  Their corporate ownership, production staff, and directors of content for CNN have a very well known history of subject manipulation.  Previous examples include:

FIRST EXAMPLE – CNN Busted using Jeb Bush Staffer in New Hampshire (Production team Jeanne Moos):

feminism

FULL STORY HERE

SECOND EXAMPLE – CNN Plants two lobbyists in the audience with pre-planned questions directed to target Trump over “Tone”, and “George Bush”.

dr oran smith 4

FULL STORY HERE

THIRD EXAMPLE –  CNN Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield are standing mere feet away from each other during a live broadcast and yet acting as if they are in totally different towns during a broadcast discussing the Cleveland Kidnapping.

Whoops: Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield were standing no more than 30 feet away from one another while CNN producers manipulated the footage to give the appearance of a satellite interview

FULL STORY HERE

LAST EXAMPLE –  In perhaps the most stunning admission of media manipulation, CNN Emmy Winning Reporter/Producer, Amber Lyon, goes on record admitting CNN is paid to create content by U.S. State Department and other governmental agencies.

FULL STORY HERE

So there is always a risk for any politician (who holds adverse interests to the CNN and globalist agenda) to go on their broadcast television shows and attempt to communicate with the larger U.S. electorate.

Much of the manipulation is subtle.  It might be optics, it might be specific wording, it might be adversarial narrative injection or structured confrontation, but generally the CNN angle is to push a more progressive globalist view into the U.S. psyche via manipulation of ideological content.

Trump’s willingness to engage in this known adversarial battle-space with CNN is also evidence of how far askew the Wall Street/Corporate agenda alignment of Fox News has become.  CNN’s approach is more open and transparent.  Fox is more deceptive, cunning and dangerous.  However, the larger corporatist goals of both agents are identical

More, lesser known, CNN examples below:

trump crosses

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Bernie Sanders, Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Kasich / NDfA GOPe War, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Ted Cruz, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

183 Responses to Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, John Kasich and Raphael Cruz Will Appear on CNN Presidential Forum…

1. nyflacon says:

Also Hannity is doing a Townhall on Monday night with Trump.

2. lastConservinIllinois? says:

Donald Trump is owning these vermin at EVERY turn.

Man, this is fun.

• R-C says:

I know many who frequent these pages have had their stomachs tied in knots and are quite worried, but I have been enjoying this fracas. Our man Trump has this. Just let him run, and support him, and watch him win!

• booger71 says:

This fun, and actually quite historic. People should read the accounts of the knock down fights that used to occur quite frequently on the floor of the House and Senate in the early days of our Republic.

• sloth1963 says:

I’d go with the knockdown guys. If you’re willing to get busted up over your heart felt beliefs, I can appreciate that. No safe spaces! I’m guessing most of our Senators spend more than I’m worth on their suits. Maybe the suits are empty.

• ladypenquin says:

I know. People have no idea how life used to be – men were allowed to be men, and women wanted to be women. (Don’t hate me, I’m happy women have moved along) but I’m not happy at the feminization of our men. Now one can’t say “boo” or you’re reported to the PC police.

• parteagirl says:

If Trump is elected President, men will start calling women “Darling” again! Yahoo! (swoon)

• smythe714 says:

Thank you darling, I for one will be looking forward to speaking the language of love once again.

• chrystalia99 says:

Mine already does smug grins. But he usually calls me “little one”, since I am almost a foot shorter than him…..

• facebkwallflower says:

And call us “Doll” and “Sweetheart”. I can’t wait. Also, can’t wait to call men “Dear” and “Babe” and “Love” again without it being taken as a pass.

• ladypenquin says:

Isn’t it amazing how the man-haters in our culture have been able to take over society? What is normal behavior between males and females (in practically all species by the way) is treated as wrong, misogynist, demeaning, etc. Nonsense. Most feminine women enjoy compliments, and the niceties of manly manners.

• mossback says:

My Latin (Peruvian) wife and I both call each other Mi Amor (my love) and I always refer to her as ‘babe’……..married 6+ years and I still open the car door for her, and let her in ahead of me through building doors……………..always have……….but darling is something my folks used………

• Luck is not all says:

I enjoy my Southamerican husband. Life is nice when I can be a woman, at least at home. I had enough being a tough boss at work. We are 78 now and retired and once in a while we have people running after us at the market parking lot telling us that they love to see us holding hands and that my husband opens the car door for me

• longiron2 says:

To many Metro Males is touch with there feminine side like Harry Reid, Ms. Lindsey, Paul Ryan “etc”. Not many like John Wayne and Clint. Thank you PC. However, one is still alive and kicking asss and he is called TRUMP!

• Laurelmarycecilia says:

Cultural Marxism – if you haven’t already, LEARN ABOUT IT…. read Luckas, Gramsci, William Reich, Marcuse, Adorno who said: the traditional family is the “seedbed of fascism” because the father had authority. For these people, authority is bad, any authority – EXCEPT their own, of course. They prefer chaos. Ultimately, it is a rejection of the authority of God who has revealed Himself as Father, a loving Father.

• nightmare on k st says:

You also have the “reduce the population” agenda, remember the Global 2000 report? different ways to accomplish that, maybe war, famine or disease, push abortion and LGBTQ, encourage women to choose job careers instead of marriage and children, can always fill the void with immigration

• jeans2nd says:

Well said R-C. This campaign has been more joyful and fun than any in memory, and for me that is more than a few.

• B hunter says:

But he is a LOOSER, for America!

• fishon2016 says:

Amen Bro He has this.!!

3. Martin says:

Fox can’t be happy. Too bad.

• Pretty damn slick, I give CNN major props on a brilliant business move.

• sloth1963 says:

3 hours equals how much in advertising and propaganda?

• NC Patriot says:

And Trump gives Fox his OTHER middle finger (with the CNN thing) Except for Sean, who generally treats him well.

• longiron2 says:

Don’t trust HANNITY. He is one of the FRAUD Conservatives that has been exposed along with RUSH, LEVIN, BOR and Laura. HANNITY is for whomever he happens to be talking to at the moment. Watch him the next time he talks to MITTENS or CRUZ??

• But it is shared by the others, so it does not help that much unless the others make fools of themselves. And killers like Hillary will not make mistakes. We must pray she says something that just ends it for her. I don;t see how anyone can be for someone that they have to know needs jail.

• ladypenquin says:

When this election is over, FOX is going to find out just how bad a BUSINESS decision they made going all in for the GOP Establishment guys.

The Megyn Kelly hatred for Trump has been pathological, and the general mistreatment by the network regulars has been reprehensible. There hasn’t been any journalism, just an agenda. I think they’re paying the price already. Many don’t watch them anymore – folks who were their base viewers…

• I found Fox obnoxious even when I still believed they were a viable alternative, so I put up with it. Now they’re obnoxious AND traitorous! AS DJT would say…BYE BYE!!!!

• More than anything this election has revealed to me how much control over our Country the globalists really have. I knew we were in trouble, but naively thought ‘it’s not that bad.”

I have been appalled and a little devastated to learn how corrupted and infested the government and media are with people whose main goal is to destroy everything good for which the US stands. Using lies, deception, propaganda, and outright chicanery to achieve their nefarious goals. I must confess I’m tearing up a little just writing this.

I’ve read a few articles this afternoon about all the Republicans who adamantly refuse to support Trump – they state openly they will vote for Hillary – Hillary! What is wrong with these people???? They would rather secure the destruction of our sovereignty, our uniqueness, our freedom, our very existence as a Country because they think Trump would destroy their precious political party! WTF? Political parties are not even necessary for the function of our government! We would get along just fine without them by treating our elected officials as a employees in a job instead of leaders who tell us what to think and do. A job where we fire these people when they lie to us, when they break their promises, when they refuse to do what they were created to do – serve, obey, and be loyal to only the People!

Rant over.🙂

• MissV says:

True. Very well stated.

• vass67 says:

Maybe we should do what Brazil is doing- they are having major anti government protests….we need to descend like eagles on the white house and protest…millions of us! Especially about what the RNC has stated that our votes don’t count!!!!

• Yes I figured this out 2 years ago when I left the party of which I was deep in. I knew there was major wrong when NEWT did not win Fl but Romney did. The GOP and Romney spent $40 million in lying ads against him and he did not have the money to fight back.. I knew then I wanted out but had a Rep. club I worried about. Solution..before I left we decided to become a non partisan club –Constitution Club of Tampa Bay. Then I left and went to the Libertarian party. I was immediately the treasurer of the party. But hen I saw too many that were too liberal , so when TRUMP jumped into the race I knew hI had to change back( never going to a party meeting again but just for TRUMP to vote in a closed primary). I will get out after, but I may try to go for a delegate just to be able to vote for TRUMP. I will NOT go to the meeting where they pick in my county as they have always been corrupt. But I will go to another country of which my Congressman serves and see. Wish me luck, as I would have to pay a lot of things, plus plane fair and hotel, etc. in Cleveland. But to vote for TRUMP would be worth. I will probably try the Constitution party as it goes well with my club but I don’t like their idea of flat tax as I have a few rentals and everyone would dump them on the market if that tax was done. Then the real estate market would be ruined. TRUMP s tax plan is excellent. We must have TRUMP or this country is over with one world govt., or a bloody revolution. Sad t think of either. God bless America and God bless Trump.

• Rock Knutne says:

Nice Rant though. 👍

• longiron2 says:

AGREE when TRUMP becomes the POTUS FOX will go out of business and Megan will be back pole dancing with Nicki Haley. No offense to pole dancers!

• nightmare on k st says:

There is a market out there for right of center news, Fox may lose some that wise-up, and find alternatives, but there are new folks filling the void, Fox Radio is popular

CTH has seen tremendous growth from people that graduated from Fox, these are stepping stones in our evolution, so there is a place for Fox, sorta like boot camp, with potential to advance and get stripes

• cjzak says:

Yeah, Fox must be fuming at this coup by CNN. I can’t wait to see the ratings numbers when they come out. Fox has brought it all on themselves with their very apparent turn to the left and their obvious dislike of Trump. Dana Perino was the first to let the Trump hate out of the Fox bag and I happened to see her live when she did it. After that, came Megyn Kelly’s performance at the first debate. It’s been all down hill since then. The dumb part is they kept this running feud going, hoping for ratings boosts I guess, but all they’re getting is a big black eye and loss of viewership. So I’m glad for CNN even though I am not crazy about their leftist ways either. Tapper and Cooper have been pretty good though, to my surprise.

• hpushkin says:

I am so happy they are so sad too bad.

• wyntre says:

Kellymegyn had her fifteen minutes of fame. It’s all downhill for her, now, and she will not accept that gracefully.

Just wait until the general election debates, when Fox is frozen out yet again, but this time at the behest of the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, who refuses to sign off on a debate moderated by the beeyotch.

I’ll bet the entire Fox staff is going to be spitting mad when they realize the degree to which she has damaged the brand.

• Mike says:

She’s being paid off millions, nominally for the book deal. She’ll ride it to the ground, probably laughing to herself at everything she burns down. Hope Murdouch gyps her on the pay off, she gets sued to her panties later, and BLM helps her on the street.

• ladypenquin says:

Yes, there is something bizarre about Megyn’s evolving. I used to like her, was glad when she got her own show, and then she wasn’t the nice and smart person she had been. Stopped watching her show long before August, but we tuned in at that August debate because we thought, “finally, FOX will treat the candidates fairly.” Fooled that’s for sure. That debate debacle matches Candy Crowley’s interference in a Presidential Debate – both infamous for all time. And where is Candy now, not on CNN anymore…

Now Megyn has changed her looks so much she almost a caricature of her former self, and she isn’t pretty or even attractive. The coldness in her gaunt face does nothing for her, and her nose couldn’t be much more snooty. What she should really do is read the “The Portrait of Dorian Gray.”

• fishon2016 says:

Yup Think Dixie Chicks X 1000!!

4. John Doe says:

I remember the forum with McCain and Obama with Rick Warren at the Saddleback Church in 2008. It was fabulous. If only CNN could be so informative.

5. feralcatsblog says:

FEBA (Forward Edge of Battle Area)

6. DelAware says:

“Bernie Sanders will also appear via a remote feed ”

Remote is the right word for it.

7. three by one says:

Who does CNN hate more? Trump or Fox?

My bet is until the final showdown between Trump and the BEAST happens this fall, CNN will do everything in their power to boost ratings and ad revenue. They know Trump brings in viewers by the millions. I’m thinkin they’ll play it relatively nice … for now.

Fox is dead in the water. May as well torpedo the carcass and turn it into an urban reef. They will never recover the core base that built them.

• three by one says:

In simpler terms: CNN is the enemy. Fox is the traitor.

The traitor is always worse.

• Nan says:

No doubt CNN is delighted to be able to stick it to Fox during this campaign season.

• scslayer says:

They will recover with the “NeverTrump” crowd that use to watch MSNBC, CNN. They can now adjust and welcome all those new viewers that are finding out Fox is aligned with circumventing the will of the people…just like our government! Remember, they just pretended to be “Fair and Balanced”! They can’t hide it anymore, might as well embrace it.

8. ssupsky says:

Now comes the time when the others wills stumble and fall and Mr.Trump will shine the light of the sun on their corpses.

9. Trump should go on last, to defend himself against what everybody else slung. This would also be to CNN financial advantage because many will hang in there and watch all 3 hours. But it will to CNN’s political advantage to have Trump on in the beginning, so not able to defend himself, and give the other opponents fresh meat to slam him on. I doubt there will be a schedule, let’s see what happens.

• they call me sweetheart says:

I would be extremely surprised if Mr. Trump doesn’t appear after the others, including Pantsuit.

• elena19501 says:

Karmaisabitch But, we, Trump’s people can control it: if they put him first, after him we just turn off TVs.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

Everybody always saves the best for last….. CNN wants viewers to hang in for the 3 hours., I think they will put him on last…..

• Martin says:

That’s what CNN did with the Republican Town Hall. I was glad, because I missed, er, didn’t see, the first 40 minutes. That was the one with the two GOP activist plants. Trump handled both very well. With Killary on this next one, I doubt CNN can/will be as subtle. Even so, at least we know CNN is biased. Fox (We Decide. We Report.) tries to appear to not be biased. So insulting. Cut the cord 3 years ago. Don’t miss ’em.

10. When it comes time to take questions from the audience what Trump should do is select audience members himself. When Wolf (or whoever is hosting) goes to select an audience member Trump should jump in and say “how about I select members from the audience to take a questions”. How could CNN object?

11. MouseTheLuckyDog says:

In the meantime, on LI they just announced that Rubio is leaving politics for good.

12. wyntre says:

YIPPPEEEEEEE!

Take that Kellymegyn or whatever your name is.

13. Skip says:

This is not a good move for Trump to show here. He does not need this. He will achieve the needed delegates he needs prior to the convention. Now is not the time to debate Hillary or Mr. Cruz.

• Each candidate interview will be conducted separately, so they will not be debating each other.
      Its a forum not a debate

• Yes true. But it gives legitimacy to the fraudulent campaign of Kasich who cannot possibly win and only legitimizes the brokered convention whom he will really be representing. And Cruz too. I think it’s a MISTAKE.

I don’t see how this “forum” baloney helps Trump at all. Only gives heckle & jeckle a forum, and a chance for them to poke at Trump.

• Mike says:

The CNN forum is punishment to RNC and Faux Nuez. They have been put on notice that they are fired in the debate business.

• patrickhenryrevisited says:

A lion hunter sees a lion as trophy.
      A lion sees a hunter as not only a threat, but also a meal.

I’m betting if cnn or any of the participants goes headhunting for Trump, they are likely to end up as fertilizer on the jungle floor

• jeans2nd says:

“Each candidate interview will be conducted separately, so they will not be debating each other.” Words mean things.

• RP says:

easy jeans – it is an understandable mistake and skip is right to be nervous for Mr. Trump with the entire political and media establishments out to destroy him.

• RP says:

Easy now Skip…Trump has been operating and winning at levels you and I cannot understand. Sit back and enjoy. If you must, spend your nervous energy swatting back the lies spewed forth from paid shills and nasty Cruz supporters on popular blogs and news sites.

But I’m not immune either my friend. I’m nervous about about how Trump is going to treat the crowd at AIPAC. These people are major GOP lobbyists and know that their access and influence will by limited in a Trump administration.

By the way, it isn’t a debate, there will be no direct communication among the candidates.

• amjean says:

Will CNN ask them all the same questions?
        Or, will Trump get the questions regarding tone
        and violence? Perhaps a question about
        his ex wife, Marla Maples, joining Dancing
        With The Stars? And the rest of them receive
        policy questions.

That is what I fear.

• regedit says:

I Agree SKIP
      He doesnt need it-Sharing stage with kasich/legitimizing his existence

• I felt that too at first: Why didn’t Trump wait until AFTER Arizona & Utah? That way by then Kasich would be much more irrelevant.

LIGHT BULB TIME: THEN it just dawned on me that Trump wants Kasich still in to pull votes from Cruz. Ok, if that’s what’s in his mind then I understand.

• facebkwallflower says:

Disagree. Debate official Dem nominee and only then.

Disagree about Cruz. A debate with him would be a distraction from campaigning as far as I see it. There were enough of them. Time for Cruz to stand on his own merrits instead of in comparison to Trump and Kasich per debate venue. A debate between Cruz and Trump would be assisting Cruz in overthrowing the majority vote.

• yakmaster2 says:

Monique, you are correct in acknowledging that CNN is a set-up to trap and try to minimalize Trump. Just because FOX is sympathetic to the GOPe DOES NOT mean CNN is anything other than a machine to elect a DEMOCRAT. Let’s not forget how many years they’ve been at this game. Let’s also hope the Trump campaign doesn’t forget to be wary of their big game hunting skills. They are devoted to bringing him down because Cruz has no chance of defeating their adored diva, Hilary Clinton. Look for CNN to devote their manipulations skills toward damaging Trump most of all.

14. Guest says:

CNN Fake Newscast

“Charles Jaco was the CNN reporter famous for covering the 1990 Persian Gulf War.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian “hotel” in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.”

• NYGuy54 says:

SNL quality!

• Trumped says:

Just wanted to post it. This is the best example of fakery. Unbelievable but yes they did it

• el says:

he slips up around 4:25, he say, “props and things shaking” – PROPS???

• mossback says:

During the 10 years I worked for a private military corporation which did a lot of work the Dept. of State in Afghanistan, and elsewhere, CNN got a reputation for faking reporting from the field of their reports…ie: in Iraq they never left the hotels but reported from them while other news organization reporters risked their lives from the field……..most of our people on the ground labled them ‘Cowards, Not Newsmen!’………

15. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

The worst one the bunch is when the Feds use the media to drive news that is nothing other than full blown propaganda! This is right in line with the following post on my blog.

16. EZ E says:

Somebody should’ve done something with OBAMA along time ago!

17. nole2016 says:

Sad when CNN is fairer toTrump than Fox News. CNN dislikes, Trump, but Fox News has an agenda to destroy Trump.

18. kinthenorthwest says:

Can I write off my Popcorn budget for the Primary–This is getting to be even crazier than 2008.

19. I think back now to that video clip posted on one of the threads here a while ago of the “Lion Speech” and would love to see it reposted. Trump is at the point of “getting up and tearing the s### out of all of them”, enough is enough. Seems to be in stealth mode now, which means something big is coming. The man is a warrior, a prayer answered.

20. Drewby Doo says:

Ya know, I stumbled across a TV that had HLN on earlier today, Arpaio was being interviewed by some gal over Sanders’ wife recent visit to his tent city. Towards the end of the thing she asked him to discuss a comment he made, something along the lines of there’s not enough people in jail. Now that is an obviously open statement that needs context to understand. But Arpaio didn’t answer – he indicated her audio was coming through weak. She repeated the question a couple more times, slowly and reworded and each time you could tell he was straining to hear, picking up part of the question but not enough to get the entire message. Finally he had enough of that and went back to one of his talking points. The interview wrapped up shortly after.

As soon as he indicated he was having trouble hearing her I immediately thought to myself, “That’s shenanigans. They lowered the volume to make it appear as if he didn’t want to answer that question.”. There was no indication of audio issues prior to that point and you could tell he was grasping for what was coming though. It became readily apparent after a few more tries what sort of optic they were pushing. What dirty little rats. I wonder if they’ll keep that subtle or if we’ll see a headline reading ‘Sheriff Joe Fakes Audio Woes to Avoid Discussing Own Comments” shortly.

• Nan says:

The only thing that matters for Sheriff Joe is if the people of Maricopa County support him. Arizona loves the man, and they’ve loved him since way before he started in on the illegal immigration issue. He’s not a national-level official so why should he worry about what a national level news organization tries to portray him as?

• Drewby Doo says:

Tarnishing Trump’s image. He’s pretty much endorsing Trump, so if they can slander him to the sheeple it will lend discredit to his campaign. Maybe I’m reaching and I doubt Joe is worried but it’s just another poke I’ve gotten used to seeing.

• Another reason Trump doesn’t need to do this “forum.”

• NJF says:

I saw a clip of Bernie earlier, and he was slamming Sheriff Joe. Somehow he must have “insulted” his wife.

He was making comments about Joe at a rally, and starts talking trash about him, and then says, “when I’m president, I’ll ‘take care’ of people like him.”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? He’s an elected official you freaking freak!

Oh I’m started to feel the Bern alright, burning anger!

But I do think Sherrif joe somehow managed the lovely Mrs. Bern–you know social justice BS–bc I just saw an interview clip from a local AZ. Station. The guy was asking Bernie about her visit to “tent city,” and Bernie got indignant and literally stopped the interview.

It’s over WeaselZippers.

• wyntre says:

Classic Joe:

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
        Maricopa County, Arizona

• Don’t worry. Sheriff Joe is a LEGEND with the majority of the people of Arizona. If any interview shows him in a bad light the people of AZ who like him will find that offensive. Arizona has a LOT of retirees and older folks who adore Sheriff Joe and they won’t be swayed.

21. Joe says:

FOX is a powerful entity.

Like an unrelentingly ocean tide, Trump is wearing away at FOX’s edifice with wave after wave of truth.

It is like watching the fall of Atlantis.

22. IMO says:

When President Trump brings back libel suits the corrupt msm will end up like gawker. Can’t wait for everyone to sue the shit out of these A-holes.

23. kpm58 says:

It will be like throwing trump to the wolves.
    Hmmn……interesting.

24. What is this? A forum the day before AZ & UT primaries? What is this, Affirmative Action for Loser Presidential Candidates?

Why on EARTH would Kasich get a forum? He cannot win mathematically and if he will only be representing, promoting and legitimizing a BROKERED CONVENTION!

How much limelight does Trump have to share with these losers? Kasich isn’t on a par with Trump and Cruz; and Cruz isn’t on a par with Trump. Yet this whole thing puts them on some kind of equal paring. AND THE NIGHT BEFORE ARIZONA & UTAH primary elections?

Networks are just trying to give more advertising to Kasich and Cruz. IMO it would be better to starve Kasich and Cruz out. People are already losing interest in them and forgetting them. They cannot win and their candidacies are FRAUDS.

• …after I wrote that it dawned on me that Trump might still want Kasich still in to pull votes from Cruz. Ok, if that’s what’s in his mind then I understand.

• ebrown2 says:

“…after I wrote that it dawned on me that Trump might still want Kasich still in to pull votes from Cruz.”

That’s exactly the case. Every delegate Kasich gets is most likely one that would have gone to Cruz instead, and his presence cuts into Cruz’s vote totals in the massive Winner-Take-All states coming up. Kasich winning OH is a Pyrrhic victory in that it encouraged him to stay in the race and split votes in a situation where he literally CANNOT mathematically win the nom.

• facebkwallflower says:

Cruz is not on par with Trump. He just keeps insisting he is by attaching his name to Trumps

Cruz needs 87% of delegate winnings to get magic number. He cant get that. To continue is in hopes to take nomination away the majority vote to keep Elite controlling party, country, and president is so wrong and undermining. An annointed one would not have to manipulate the win, ya would think.

25. WeThePeople2016 says:

I wonder who’s idea this was? Interesting turn of events these past few days.

26. ZZZ says:

Maybe Hilary can talk to this little gem at the forum (!!!!!):

Hillary Tells Arizona Voters: “We’ve Done A Really Good Job Securing The Border

Actually, Hillary is correct on this one:

The NY-NJ border has been very quiet lately.

And no major incidents to report on the Connecticut border, either.

Via Mediaite:

Hillary Clinton said in an interview with an Arizona radio station… that border security isn’t as big an issue as Republicans have made it out to be….
    On the question of border security, Clinton said, “I think we’ve done a really good job securing the border. I think that those who say we haven’t are not paying attention to everything that was done the last 15 years under President Bush and President Obama.”
    She pointed to the increase in border security officers and how “immigration from Mexico has dropped considerably, it’s just not happening anymore.”

• Hillary is a lunatic. As Sheriff Joe said: “The biggest problem at the border is the HUGE amount of DRUGS that are pouring in through it.” She leaves that part out, as she doesn’t want the dope to stop coming in like her and her husband did in Arkansas!

• freddy says:

I keep popping up because I live in So Cal right near the border. I know lots of people who work around it and it’s very active there right now..VERY. The desert is perfect weather for crossing 80 to 90 degrees. The cartels own the border not us. They traffick the human cargo and the huge amount ..tons.. of drugs . They use the people for decoys for slipping the drugs in. They just blast across in 4 wheel drive trucks un load and run back. It’s like a play. They catch a little bit of it up the road but maybe 10%. most seizures are heroin and meth. Lots Tons mucho….. They run right up the back roads to La Freeway and home free.Let Hillary know if you see her…… Ask her about Arizona too.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

Thats because Clintons and most politicians live in gated bubbles that are protected and don’t have to live in the real world like us mere mortals do……..They would not know how to deal with living in an everyday life like regular Americans do day to day…..

27. NC Patriot says:

Trump knows exactly how CNN does their town halls—the SC one he weathered well, in spite of the audience plants, and in the final segment he showed his more personal side (talking about being a better father than he was a husband etc,) He likely won some voters with that. He got all 50 SC delegates, after all!

28. ZZZ says:

And PLEASE let Donald talk to this:

Iran to build a statue of captured US sailors

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard likely to cause outrage in US with plans to build a statue of 10 American Marines captured in January as a “tourist attraction”.

…Republicans, including Donald Trump, lambasted the White House and accused President Barack Obama of weakness in the face of Iranian aggression.
    “Those young people were on their hands and knees in a begging position with their hands up and thugs behind them with guns, and then we talk like it’s OK. It’s not OK. It’s lack of respect,” Mr Trump said.

29. catmom says:

Trump does well in this setting and he seems to like Anderson Cooper. He is so far ahead of everyone else, I think he enjoys the challenge. He gets better and better and better. And the best part, the coupe de gras, is that Faux News was spurned. Poor little princess. It must be just awful over there. And they fired Michelle Fields. LMAO! Kudos to CNN!

• Pam says:

I have to agree. This is where he demonstrates that he truly is presidential material. You see a different softer side of him than you may miss seeing at the debates or even the rallies. I really enjoyed listening the town hall he did last Sunday afternoon. I think it was the best one he’s done yet.

• Boudica says:

FOX fired Michelle? Did Megyn EVER admit that she lied?

• wyntre says:

Who fired Fields? Fox? She resigned from BB.

30. Honest Abbey says:

So all the candidates are in town for the AIPAC conference, except for ……. The only Jewish candidate. Ironic!

31. NJF says:

Lol. Poor Miss Kitty. Oh, and you can go suck it Bret.

Chris Wallace just doesn’t bother me. Idk, maybe bc despite getting a paycheck from FOX he at least still retains some journalistic integrity. IMO anyway 😀

• wyntre says:

He is the worst. Arrogant pissy-faced entitled son of Mike Wallace.

• NC Patriot says:

Trump seems to enjoy doing Fox News Sunday with Chris–and Chris treats him pretty fairly. I always get the feeling that Chris actually likes or is amused by Trump but have never seen him be hostile. (I remember when Trump remarked about knowing Chris’ father, and admiring him) Chris has always treated Trump fairly since then. Brilliant!

32. Boudica says:

I don’t care what questions they ask him, so long as they give him ample time to answer them and explain whatever the situation is. My biggest concern is he doesn’t always explain fully. I could explain it more fully than he does and I am just someone who reads a lot. I think he assumes that people understand certain basic things, which most do but they use their feigned a ignorance against him but there are others that honestly don’t understand…things like ED and chapter 11 etc. and it would be helpful it he would flesh that stuff out a little

33. scslayer says:

This should be interesting!

34. ShePon says:

He suggested a boycott of Megyn Kelly on twitter a few hours ago.

35. jojo says:

Heard on local AZ radio Clinton called and wanted an interview. Not on the talk news channel but the music channel. Clinton also gave them the questions to ask. It’s amazing that anyone would vote for her. Guess what folks……..the border is NOT secure. They just keep coming and the border patrol is tied into knots. It’s sickening. We can’t vote in TRUMP fast enough for me. BUILD THE DANG WALL ALREADY. I hope he starts construction day one. I’ll supervise for free. Actually I’ll take names and point fingers unless everyone works like they’re on fire. GO TRUMP! You’re our citizen selected candidate.

36. freddy says:

Any chance you get please use and highlight Arizona as the ground zero of illegal immigration and human and drug smuggling. Those people need a break and all the exposure to the problem possible. It is so serious I can’t explain how serious. Deadly comes to mind. Help out if you can Arizona is in a bad position right now…..

37. ZurichMike says:

Trump is pullng voters from across the spectrum. The biggest untapped source of these voters are the typical left of center voters watching CNN. There are plenty of old schools conservative Democrats, as well as new voters, with whom Trump needs to connect — and wants to connect — and to do so he has to go into the lion’s den. FOX’s shameless self-importance as the arbiter of what’s conservative or not is a dead end for pulling voters. Let Trump be Trump.

38. el says:

this election is seriously important last night Dennis Lynch on newsmax had an informative show:
    i wonder if all politicians and presidential candidates have read Dick Morris’ book “POWER GRAB”

Power Grab – Segment 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC5LD4wuaKA