Donald Trump Rally, Fort Worth Texas – 1:00pm EST Live Stream…

Candidate Donald J Trump is holding a campaign rally today in Fort Worth, TX at the Fort Worth Convention Center.  The event begins at 12:00pm local 1:00pm Eastern

Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream #1 – Alternate Live Stream #2

fort worth convention center

trump lion

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

886 Responses to Donald Trump Rally, Fort Worth Texas – 1:00pm EST Live Stream…

1. Blue State Hostage says:

Trymp just won the weekend news cycle heading into the SECs.
    Well played Mr. Trump. Well played.

2. Arjun says:

What a combination! Trump and Christie campaigning. Trump got the endorsement of the ONE person out of the 17 in the field, that means something.

3. tinkerthinker2 says:

Perfect timing! YAY!

4. kallibella says:

This is just awesome!!! Chris Christie is a great endorsement. Effective attack dog much???!!!
    Wow! I am smiling so big😀

Rubito, how is that?

5. H Hutto says:

My opinion of Christie just went up a yuuuge factor.
    TRUMP TRAIN!!!

6. KitKat says:

Moses needed Aaron. Governor Christie can be Mr. Trump’s Aaron.

7. Howie says:

There will be a slight delay in programming at EIB.

8. mysticrose80 says:

Trump + Christie = Rubio drowning in a sea of his own sweat.

9. I called Rubio a swish earlier, Trump defines it better, Rubio is a Nervous Nellie.

10. woohoowee says:

Hahaha! Trump is talking about weak, sweaty, choker Rubio and Christie is trying not to bust out laughing about it. Rubio and Cruz – meet buzz saw.

11. kallibella says:

I turned Rush off! The cacophony is unbearable!

12. NHVoter says:

The Rubiobots are freaking out right now.

Good. Boy wonder is going to be tagged teamed by 2 of the best fighters of all time. New York & New Jersey guys don’t play.

• Howie says:

So are the Cruzbots!!!

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Exactly. You don’t mess with the Garden state folks nor with New Yorkers. Period.

• You don’t even want to get in front of these two. With Sarah, Joe, and Ichan, the group is starting to fill out. All aboard! The Trump train is leaving the station!

• NCPatrick says:

Oh my gosh … Donald Trump is a genius! Of all the people he might have brought into his tent, Chris Christie is the most articulate, a former federal prosecutor, governor of a state, an outspoken and feisty guy. DJT needs assistance as the attack dogs swarm, and I don’t believe his timing or selection could have been better!

One of the best things that ever happened in one of the ridiculous debates was when Christie eviscerated Marco Rubio .. I loved it! And he and Donald have been friends for a long time. So very happy to see them teaming up. This is brilliant, and I am electrified! And PS … will dominate news cycles right thru Texas voting day no doubt. Poor Cruz.

• NCPatrick says:

Oh this is so stunningly perfect I still can’t believe it! Woohooooooooo!

13. Bluto says:

BOOM!

Cuban Nails: Meet The Hammer

14. cheekymeeky says:

I don’t ever want to get off.

15. bluesky says:

the Alpha dog trifecta would be Trump, Gingrich VP, Christie AG

• HbarSquared says:

That would be the dream ticket. What a combo. Newt should have been elected in 2012.

• facebkwallflower says:

Newt is from before the cheese moved and would drag Trump down. On top of that you would find, most likely, Newt “correcting” Trump alot. He is not the type to “Let Trump be Trump”.

• KH says:

“Gingrich VP”
      [x] doesn’t take sh1t from the media, and knows how to spin.
      [x] “political experience” with the congress and managing legislative agenda something Trump wanted.
      [x] Definitely good Clinton attack dog.
      [x] Certainly knows enough policy weeds to get through the.
      [x] Even though he’s very inside-the-party, would piss off a good number people.

• pyromancer76 says:

No Gingrich. He has folded too many times. He showed bad judgment too many times. I like the guy. I like his razor sharp mind and wit. But keep him where he is useful, spokesperson, and that means not around power. He does not have a steady hand.

I know he was treated terribly way back when, but he wobbles. What I like about the Donald from way back when is that I can see the proof of his steadiness in so many areas that are crucial to this nation becoming once again a nation.

• facebkwallflower says:

I agree. Also, we scream and scream we want ‘new’ and yuge ‘change’ but then we just can’t let go of the ‘old’ and resist the same change we so desperately want. It is an ‘all new’ or ‘nothing’ moment. Get on the Trump Train. ChooChoo.

• PatriotKate says:

If Gingrich plays any role, the best position for him would be Chief of Staff. He’s highly intelligent and articulate. Provided he followed Trump’s direction, he could be very effective in that role.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

You seem to forget

he has a problem

with his Johnson.

• Skylight says:

I think you should do some research on Newt -he isn’t exactly the guy I want as VP. He’s for climate change. Didn’t you see that picture of him sitting on a bench with Nancy Pelosi? I don’t trust him one bit.

• bluesky says:

Okay…what about Gingrich as Chief of Staff???
      Cabinet position for Huckabee?

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

I called this after Christie dropped out of the race. I said either Christie endorses Trump or he will hold off and won’t endorse or will endorse later on. I know N.J. and is the Tri-state trifecta – they have each others’ backs. It is as simple as that. Plus, Trump and Christie are friends. Christie will be a great attack dog for Trump. He did a great job today going after Rubio already.

17. NHVoter says:

18. NHVoter says:

19. Sandra says:

Dumb MSNBC host right now said this might hurt Rubio’s “momentum”. What momentum? He has lost 4 states and he’s going to lose his own home state!

20. Michelle says:

Not only is Trump “the best man to…” Trump is the ONLY man to do any of those things!

21. Arjun says:

Splodey heads everywhere!

22. Pepperjelly says:

I really like Christie. He’s very quick on his feet and speaks clearly and decisively. Great spokesperson for Trump.

23. scslayer says:

I thought for sure it was going to be a Juan Bush surprise endorsement!?! ~bummed

24. NHVoter says:

Trump should send Christie to Florida to attack
    Rubio.

25. IMO says:

Now I believe Trump will get Huckabee endorsement and possibly Carson once he bows out.?

26. Katherine McCoun says:

I think it is more accurate to say that Mr Trump accepted Christie’s endorsement v, Christie gave it. Lots of people have wanted to give it, few have been accepted by Mr Trump

27. joenigma says:

And just like that, Rubio’s debate performance is history. Now just send Chris out to all the Sunday shows.

28. KitKat says:

The counter punch to Rubio ….. WOW!

I guess Mr. Trump wasn’t on the morning shows today because he was busy with other stuff. Rubio was second tier guest.

29. Rene says:

This is just the BEST election ever. I laugh, I clap, I cheer! Such excitement and joy watching the master at work.

• Bluto says:

Are we every going to get any sleep????? 😀😀😀

• My sleep cycle is so off since this election! Some days I’m so tired from going to bed at 5am (like waiting up for the debate totals), and then getting up early to catch his rallies or a quick google search to see all hell breaking loose! I don’t even go to my morning YOGA CLASSES anymore because I can’t keep my old hours of bed at 9pm, up at 6am! I just don’t want to miss anything.

So the answer is PROBABLY NOT :):):)

• Sandra says:

I was just thinking about all of the Trump supporters in unfortunate situations, especially those who are seriously ill or have physical injuries. I hope this news, and the prior great developments (like the 3 wins), bring some happiness to these people. I have a killer weather headache today, I’ll survive:), but this news made me laugh and cheer even though my face feels like it’s got a 500 pound weight pushing down on it.

30. Howie says:

FOX reports

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Yes, hello Cavuto. Your guy, Christie, just endorsed Trump. What are you going to do? You unleashed Romney on YOUR show to attack Trump. Now your guy just went endorsed the one that you do not like.

• moogey says:

Wethepeeps, I never thought I would see anyone who would uncover the media hypocrisy and bias and I stand up and cheer every time Trump boxes the Cavuto types into a corner that will expose them regardless of how they try to exit the corner. Makes me smile.

31. Bluto says:

So Trump yet AGAIN moves the 3 Dimensional Chess Piece and dominates the Media News Weekend Cycle just days before Huge Elections.

So, is there anybody still doubting that he’s not only a genius, but the Lion going for the kill?

32. BobNoxious says:

Christie sells his email list to Rubio 4 days ago then goes and endorses Trump.

33. NHVoter says:

34. I always liked Chris Christie in the debates, he’s the only one besides Trump that I didn’t have to put on MUTE!

35. Tine says:

Trumps attack dog! “Woof Woof”

36. Howie says:

He just gave Cruz the big brush off as irrelevant.

37. KBR says:

Trump and Christie two strong guys!
    When Chris Christie took down Rubio I was amazed at his hammering skill!
    Now that hammer is with Trump!
    This is momentous, folks!

38. NHVoter says:

39. lawrencepaul1 says:

Just when Rubio thinks that he has become the story, bing, bing, bong Everybody is talking about Trump and Christie.
    Trump just did to Rubio metaphorically what he did to Beck literally.
    Once again Trump sucks all of the oxygen out of the room.
    Genius, pure genius.

40. KitKat says:

tag team meet tag team.

41. Tuskyou says:

Sarah Huckabee of msnbc now defending Trump

42. KBR says:

Look at that crowd waiting! Can’t wait to hear him and Christie at this rally!

43. MVW says:

You guys are over the target, BOOM, is right. It is over. Of course Christie will be VP.

Campaigning, dealing with the barking, demented, ‘social justice’, mainstream press is a skill set that is hard to find anyone fully qualified to properly fill. None on stage with Trump can do it, other than Christie.

Christie is the 10 pound sledge hammer that Donald Trump needed for this campaign for the heavy lifting while Donald puts together his team for January 16, 2017.

Amazing, is all I can say. Amazing.

44. cheekymeeky says: