Nevada Caucus Night – Results and Discussion Thread With Live Stream Video…

The Nevada Caucuses are underway – 5:00pm to 8:oopm PST (8:00pm to 11:00pm EST).

RESULTS ANNOUNCED – Race Called:

Donald Trump Wins !!

trump vegas

Waiting for Trump Victory Speech HERE:

2010_01-19-can-you-hear-us-now

All current media indications are that turnout is very heavy.  The results may take quite a long time to come in. We will keep this post at the top of the page during results as they are announced. – CNN STORY

Fox10 Live Stream Link:

OK, so this just happened:

trump vegas 3

…”Um, we’re the Trump people… we’re here to caucus for Mr. Donald Trump, can you tell us where to go”?…

And then this happened:

Ted Cruz supporter Glenn Beck was giving his caucus speech, when Donald Trump walked into the venue and upstaged him completely.

Glenn Beck, appearing to have selected his P.T. Barnum look, stood on the sidelines as the crowd listened to candidate Donald Trump.

that face beck 2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,093 Responses to Nevada Caucus Night – Results and Discussion Thread With Live Stream Video…

1. Paula says:

Rubio is back in second. It’s so close. Trump still double what they have. LOL

2. thesitrep says:

I’d like to keep pushing the idea of construction tourism.
    people could go down and help build the wall.
    Really something great to tell your grandkids (in English) lol

• Now that would be something! You go down, place a “brick, block, boulder, etc” with your family name on it. In a hundred years my great, great, great…..grandkids can say, our ancestors DID build that!

• Eskie Mom says:

This is the greatest idea. You should tweet this to Trump. Imagine the tourism boost to hotels/ motels and restaurants. . .possibly recreational areas on the border- and if Mexico could guarantee security, even cross border shopping, so an incentive for them is possible, too. You’re a sharp cookie, thesitrep.

3. blognificentbee says:

So I am a political geek freaking out right now. Someone mentioned the Drudge headline “The Nominee” up thread, so I though I would check it our as my last stop for the the night, and OH MY!!!! DJT pic is of me (and others) taking pics of him last night at the rally!!!!! I MADE DRUDGE….I am the blonde on the left with the crazed look in her eye, with the iPhone in front of some of my face. I look deranged, but who cares, I made the headline pic of DRDUGE…not gloating, just sharing my sheer joy of being part of this movement with the Treepers…we are no longer the silent majority!!

I promise to learn how to embed pics tomorrow. If the link doesn’t work just go to Drudgereport.com and let’s hope that “The Nominee” pic stays up for a while!! #Trump2016

4. nancyg22 says:

I can’t believe people cast votes for the 6 that have dropped out of the race.

5. ZurichMike says:

Trump has gotten more than Hillary and Bernie combined — and only 40% of the precincts have been counted.

6. feralcatsblog says:

Cruz is now ahead of Rubio by a nose.

7. myrightpenguin says:

Congrats all, a lot of committed efforts to back up a great candidate.

8. PreNanny says:

Elko county went to Rafael? that is curious.

9. Finalage says:

Awesome

10. zephyrbreeze says:

Secretariat wins by 31 lengths.

“Oh, Happy Day”

• phil fan says:

Yes wonderful, so glad you posted this vid and the great song to mark Mr Trumps yuuuge win NV. Downloaded so now I can keep the great memories. Thanks.

• NCPatrick says:

Thank you for this, Zephyr .. it made me cry so hard too just like PatriotGal. Secretariat was a legend and I will always be grateful that I saw that electrifying Belmont victory live on TV. As Donald Trump has surpassed his opponents, he reminds me every day of Secretariat passing everyone like a mighty machine.

When Secretariat died, they did a necropsy which revealed that he did have a larger than normal heart .. a fifth chamber I believe .. and that sounds like Mr. Trump as well.

11. Bluto says:

I just spent the last hour Texting back & forth with my mother. She’s in her 70s. Still working her private practice as a Doctor. She also has a Phd in her field. She’s not a stupid or emotional person.

Well….she told me she feels so excited about this election, it’s just like how she felt in high school – full of giddy energy and unable to sleep. She’s so proud of this country and of Trump.

We spent a good hour, writing back & forth…quietly on our phones. Texting so we wouldn’t wake up Dad or my wife. Both of us so excited about the future and this election. Such a great moment to share with my mom.

After we said goodnight, I sat back and pondered….how many other families are doing the same thing? How many families are sharing the joy of being PROUD AGAIN and hopeful for a new day of American Exceptionalism? Thank you Donald. It feels good to win.

I’m not tired of winning yet. Not even close.

12. Ron says:

Blown away record turnout from 2012!!!! In 2012-35k voted 2016 38,369 with 49.3% reporting!!!!!

13. Athena the Warrior says:

Here’s BB’s article about campaign gear yet Benny Shapiro the weasel was causing problems for Trump supporters:

14. liberty2828 says:

Wow wow wow! Clark County with 63% Trump is 48.9%

15. parteagirl says:

Well, Glenn Beck can eat now. Anybody know a good crow recipe?

16. deqwik2 says:

Storey Co. is 100% & Carson is 3rd place & almost finished in 2nd. lol Trump – 161 Cruz- 79 Carson -70 Rubio- 57 Kasich – 8

17. Pops says:

I don’t know if anyone has posted this yet. Sir Donald walks in on Beck:

18. R-C says:

Obviously, it’s going to get harder and harder for the GOPe spokes-fools to serve up their baloney upon us. But they will keep trying.

Remember this night–it’s just one week to Super Tuesday–they’ll lick their wounds and try again. Look for the inevitable PsyOps; the usual ‘destabilization’ techniques designed to throw you off your support. Don’t let them ‘play’ you!

Hopefully, tonight’s results will make it very hard indeed for them to shake your confidence. Onward, warriors–with steel in your spines, ONWARD!!

Congrats to Mr. Trump; congrats to my former friends and neighbors in Clark County/Henderson!

Trump 2016~

• blognificentbee says:

One of your Henderson neighbors has two words for tomorrow’s morning show pundits: Spoldey Heads! NV rocked it, with only a week to go until Super Tuesday, Mr Trump is ready for a SWEEP!

• I usually dread election years, at some point the political opining and same old bs is too much. But this is by far the most excited, encouraged and hopeful I’ve felt since I was on active duty during the first Gulf War. Yes, that long ago….

19. coltlending says:

Another win for Trump!

I’d like to see the person who has imposed Trumps head on movie clips do the same thing with the video of Sir Paul being denied entrance in to that guy Tyga’s Grammy after party at the Agryle.

Put Trumps head on one of the people getting in or leaving. 😛

He’s The Man

20. Bluto says:

Looks like a bunch of us are NOT sleeping. So, screw it. Crank some loud guitar, and celebrate with me.

21. ZurichMike says:

Little puppet boy Rubio did not win a single precinct.
    Cruz won 2 two counties (one with 2000 voters voting, of which he got about 1000; the other with 250 voters, where he got about 120). They are big counties geographically, but very small populations.
    Trump clobbers both Cruz (Liar Extraordinaire) and Rubio (Gang of 8 Pro-Illegal Whore of the GOPe and Megyn Kelly’s cabana boy).
    Trump has twice as many votes as Cruz and Rubio separately, and just about the same as the two of them combined.
    Trump has nearly 3 times more votes that Clinton and Snaders combined.
    And onluy 85% of the votes counted so far.

It is a staggering punch to the prissy GOPe elitists. They must be wetting their lacy silk panties and it’s running down into their penny loafers. They will get their nannies to change their nappies, and then the GOPe elites and their media lapdogs will be OUT FOR BLOOD at the the upcoming debate before Super Tuesday. Trump has to be on his game.

Thursday, February 25, 2016
    CNN Republican Debate
    8:30pm ET (7:30pm CT, 6:30pm MT, 5:30pm PT)
    Live Stream: CNN.com
    Aired On: CNN
    Location: University of Houston in Houston, Texas
    Sponsors: CNN and Telemundo
    Moderator: Wolf Blitzer

WOLVERINES!

22. ZurichMike says:

Collectively, the Republicans had 6 times the voter turnout as the Democrats. SIX TIMES the turnout — think of that — if this is an indication of how angry the country is, and how Trump appeals to voters outside of the GOP, then he will have a colossal coalition of voters in the upcoming primaries (the open primaries, in particular).

• Absolutely amazing! Think about all the protests we watch on tv and we’re told that regular American conservatives/independents are passive, non engaged, don’t care, (keep adding adjectives). We have spoken!

I have a close friend who’s a democrat. Out of respect we don’t argue or overly discuss politics. He is so disgusted with Hillary that we started talking about it this year. It’s folks like him that I can see voting for Trump.

23. 1321weave says:

I saw that picture when it first came up and thought, “those gals feel just like I do!” I should have known it was a Treeper! So awesome!!!!

24. Bluto says:

The MSNBC coverage of Trump punking Glenn Beck, by just walking into the building. LMAO.

25. 1321weave says:

PT Barnum was a bastion of class and elegance compared to Beck. I think ol’ Glenn just lost what was left of his sanity last night. I may actually listen to his show in the morning, just for laughs.

26. BuckWeaver says:

I was looking at the delegate count on the politico site. Is the Republican delegate count accurate? Trump only gets 12 delegates and Cruz and Rubio both get 5? And then on the Dem side, Hillary gets 23 delegates for only 6000 votes? Screwy on both sides.

• Finalage says:

It’s proportional in NV. Trump should end up with 14, since NV has 30 total delegates (46% of 30).

• blognificentbee says:

I am wrong in thinking that the delegates may be divided by Congressional District? It was that way or the NV Dems…Can’t remember if we are that format as well. Guess we will know tomorrow.

27. budmc ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ says:

28. Some new vocabulary for tonight.

We all know that a Pyrrhic victory is a win that comes at a devastating toll.

Let me introduce you to the Rubic victory, which is when you score far fewer points than the other guy but you unilaterally call it a victory for yourself anyway.

Let’s use this in a few sentences:

Today the German 6th Army celebrates the 75th anniversary of their stunning Rubic victory in the Battle of Stalingrad.

Today the Carolina Panthers held a ticker tape parade to celebrate their Rubic victory in this year’s Super Bowl.

29. ZurichMike says:

Importance of getting out the vote. If Trump had received about 3,000 votes extra in the entire state of Nevada, he would have had 50% of the votes cast and would have given him 1 of the 8 states he needs.

• SharonKinDC says:

I think it’s >50% of delegates needed. If so, he’d pocketed State #2 of 8 required:)

• ZurichMike says:

I think you are right! I just went to the text of Rule 40(b):

(b) Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states, severally, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination.

• ZurichMike says:

Oh, this makes me very happy today!

• phil fan says:

And Mike NO ONE else in the GOP field can possibly do it except for Mr Trump who almost certainly will. Super Tuesday should be velly interesting

• ZurichMike says:

I know I am going to be losing sleep from now until the results on Wednesday. It’s the debate that is key.

• phil fan says:

Trump has been acing the debates but the last one was way too abusive. He’ll be okay.

• phil fan says:

Hmmm, the debate = more trouble for Trump. This morning Romney was on Cavuto setting the meme that “There’s something there in Donalds taxes maybe a ‘bombshell’. So Trump needs to release his taxes. This will likely be the coordinated attack on DT in the debate. Watch for it

• ZurichMike says:

What a yawn. He won’t release anything until after Super Tuesday. But what he should say is: Yeah, I try to pay as little tax as possible by using every legal way to do so. My businesses pay corporate tax, my employees, contractors, and suppliers pay taxes — as do their businesses, and I pay income tax as well.

And my guess is that he pays a lot in taxes.

• phil fan says:

Yep he’ll handle it but give the uniparty an A for effort. Same tactic used against Romney who only released one years taxes in September. This designed play in advance of Big Tues for effect =”Is Trump a thief?”

• tz says:

Correct, but there is a 3.3% threshold or something, and I don’t know how they do fractions. Trump would need 16 for NV to be state #2.

30. mark4trump says:

I watched Ted’s concession speech – it was awful! He is toast – empty boasts about Super Tuesday, some goofy looking guy in a plaid shirt standing behind him – seriously nerdy –

• blognificentbee says:

Does’t that guy look like Jeb! except for the plaid?! When I exclaimed about him during SC primary speeches, someone here (CTH) said he may be the guy that gave Rush some of his first broadcasting channels…the webs they weave!

31. ZurichMike says:

Trump also received more votes in 2016 in Nevada that ALL of the primary votes cast in 2012, when Mitt Milquetoast Romeny was daintily running for office..

32. liberty2828 says:

100% in Nevada

Trump 45.9
    Rubio 23.9
    Cruz 21.4

33. Bluto says:

I’m kind of feeling like Christopher Walken right now………DANCE!!!!!!!

34. shirley49 says:

Still do not understand why if Americans are tired of the establishment is Rubio coming in second. His stance on immigration and comments he has made in spanish on these spanish networks has turned me off on him.

35. Ignatius says:

Donald Trump interrupts Glenn Beck’s Nevada Caucus Speech
    @02:23

36. facebkwallflower says:

Lightbulb moment. All the road mapping on the GOPe and establishment setting up before Trump ran to take out Cruz with all the primary rule changes, like 50% win 8 states blah blah was not actually for Cruz or another Tea Party candidate that mught show up. We all can now see Cruz IS establishment and no Tea Party guy appeared. So who really for? It is starting to look like the GOPe set up all along to fight Trump and started working on implementing creating their new rules back pre-2012 when Donald contemplated running. And this is why Trump always in the thinking-about-it-mode when talking about running, deliberately trying to make them think he was not serious so slow down their manipulations. He knew what was going on and he began fighting the GOPe four or five years ago. He knew the enemy and came prepared. He is so onto them. Way to go COC TRUMP, Sir!

37. blognificentbee says:

Over and out Treepers & Trumpians – a good night for sure…almost 3:00 AM here in NV & my eyes are crossing! Can’t wait to wake-up watch the pundits’ “heads explode” and tell us that NV is a “small state” and that Rubio & Cruz still have a “path to victory.”

38. Congratulations Treepers & our Decoder~Navigator SUNDANCE of CTH!
    D. Trump 45.9%, Votes 34,531, Delegates 12 ~ WINNER!
    M. Rubio 23.9%, Votes 17,940, Delegates 5
    T. Cruz 21.4%, Votes 16,079, Delegates 5
    Carson 4.8%, Votes 3,619
    J. Kasich 3.6%, Votees 2,709

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/nevada#ixzz4158z6l6Z

39. Bluto says:

Just got word that The Blaze, Redstate & The Right Scoop are having a massive ButtHurt Contest & Donut Pillow fight.

40. szrnfx says:

Thank For This Post  Good Luck US economy Sir

41. Falcneddie says:

Came over from Breitbart and Drudge.Good to be around like minded. Happy Happy Joy Joy for the”Treeper” ? For making front page. Know some of your names here “Bluto” from discuss posts. As TRUMP said last night. I really really want Texas. Let’s put this thing away and have fun doing it.

TRUMP 16

• Bluto says:

Welcome Falcneddie! You’ll find this to be the best Political Blog on the internet with the bonus of having numerous, wonderful people gathering around it. Glad you found your way here.:)

42. wyntre says:

:Clearing Throat:

Congrats BlognificentBee.

I would like to take some credit for your success, along with LINEARBIRGIT and ITSWOOT.

Those two CTH bloggers helped me with the mystery of how to post pictures here and I passed on their knowledge to you! (Check the Donald Sparks Rally thread, around 3 pm)

The tree of life nourishes and thrives. 😀.

(Although I confess I have not yet successfully uploaded an image here, much less one as fabulous as yours with Trump!)

You are STUNNING!!!!!! That pic is a Masterpiece!

43. mariner says:

It looks like once again the splitter strategy works: Donald Trump has 14 out of 30 delegates–a big win just short of decisive.

Last night’s result was very good, but the nomination isn’t in the bag.

44. Howie says:

I will bet the ranch the RINO will cave on SCOTUS….just in case.