Donald Trump Rally Beaufort South Carolina – 6:00pm Live Stream…

The second Donald Trump rally of the day takes place tonight at 6:00pm in Beaufort South Carolina at Beaufort High School.

Live Stream Link  –  Alternate Live Stream #2 – Fox10 Stream Link

trump banner south carolina

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

220 Responses to Donald Trump Rally Beaufort South Carolina – 6:00pm Live Stream…

1. AerStream says:

Breaking: Cruz Camp Accused of More Dirty Tricks – Trey Gowdy Releases Statement

The rivalry between Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio has escalated rapidly in advance of Saturday’s GOP primary here, and on Tuesday Mr. Rubio’s campaign accused Mr. Cruz’s team of an “underhanded tactic” in a state whose primary contests have had a lengthy history of them.

Mr. Rubio’s campaign indicated that it believes Mr. Cruz’s operatives have been circulating a Facebook post claiming to be from South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, one of Mr. Rubio’s fiercest supporters who has appeared with him in close to a dozen events over the past several days.

“My previous endorsement of Marco Rubio was a grave mistake,” the message, posted Monday from “Trey Gowdy Prayers” reads. “The recent South Carolina debate revealed his total lack of integrity, intillect [sic] and foresight.”

The post goes on to endorse Mr. Cruz for president.

In a statement released by the Rubio campaign, Mr. Gowdy disavowed the post, accused Mr. Cruz’s team of dirty tricks and requested that the Texas senator repudiate the message.

“In the last week, we have seen a systematic effort by Senator Cruz and his allies to spread false information and outright lies in the hopes of winning votes by appealing to our lowest common denominator,” Mr. Gowdy said.

2. Willy says:

So many people.. protesters still get in…
    We need to pray for the security to be up at all times!
    They are protecting our future, too!

• Bull Durham says:

They go through scanners and searches and have “eyes” on them. About all they can do is shoot a bird and then get pummeled.

If there was a sense of threat, there would be men on the stage with him.

Shouting and protesting is First Amendment good. I approve of protesting. They pan the cameras and the bozos get thrown out (sometimes without their jackets!).

3. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Trump always does a great job and he will win South Carolina. After this one I hope Kasich drops out he is a distraction

• Finalage says:

Actually, you want Kasich to stay in the race and finish better than Jeb. The people who hopefully will drop out after SC, are Jeb (if he finishes behind Kasich) and Carson, if he finishes last. Kasich will stay in the race until OH votes. What you want is for Jeb to dropout so that Trump has Rubio one on one in FL. Trump will likely demolish Rubio in FL (that will be a very nasty fight). When that happens, Rubio is effectively dead. After that, Trump will take on Kasich in OH.

So I see three stages for Trump to win nomination. Win SC to effectively end Cruz, Bush and Carson. Win FL to end Rubio. And win OH (even though Kasich is dead now) to end Kasich’s bid. This is why SC is so big and important. It sets up everything for Trump going forward.

4. VM Monan says:

State of Virginia, has a machine that scans your ballot. We require to SHOW an ID at the ballot beginning; and you physically pencil in your choice and then put it into the scanner and it is dumped into the big can, that nothing is taken until election day. MUCH better than those stupid RIGGED box machines.
    Best to all who are working so hard in the Republican side of this race. God Bless everyone!!!

• yy4u says:

VM — here is my experience in the State of VA in 2013.
      Cuccinnelli against McAuliff
      I touched the box for Cuccinnelli
      The check came up for McAuliff
      Thinking I’d hit the wrong box, I backed out and WATCHED my finger touch Cuccinnelli
      Same thing. Check came up next to McAuliff
      I backed out again and again WATCHED my finger touch Cuccinelli
      Same thing. Check mark next to McAuliff.
      I’m old (gray haired) so I get away with stuff younger people can’t
      “MY MACHINE HAS BEEN RIGGED !” i boomed out.
      Poll workers came running
      Told me to back out and revote
      I did and it worked the fourth time
      I refused the “I voted” button because I’m not sure I did.
      Dont think VA can’t or won’t rig a voting machine. The establishment is desperate. (Cuccinnelli was an anti establishment candidate — they didn’t want him and actively worked against him)

I SUGGEST EVERYONE WHO VOTES WITH A VOTING MACHINE TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE IN WITH YOU AND PHOTOGRAPH ANY MISADVENTURES SUCH AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND SUCH AS I EXPERIENCED. Hate to shout, but this is imortant. They WILL try to rig this election. It’s their last defense against losing power, money and crony capitalism.

5. Trump won’t win SC if the machines switch the votes for him to Jeb.

6. shallbe4 says:

If Bush won in SC people will know its fixed. There is no way they can convince us that Trump lost to Bush.