South Carolina Post Debate Poll: Trump 35%, Rubio 18%, Ted Cruz 18%…

Tip from Captain Obvious: In an election year when voters identify all the “go-along-to-get-along” politicians as part of the problem, chasing their endorsements is just, well, silly… but feel free to carry on.

The latest post-debate poll from South Carolina, conducted by PPPolling, shows Ted Cruz slipping backward to catch Marco Rubio; and a candidate field, behind Trump, mired in the mud.

Put another way –  The same inept politicians who ran for three election cycles promising change, yet did nothing except make things worse, are now standing next to even more inept presidential candidates and touting them as the solution for their own ineptitude.

The political gaslighting is no longer effective against an engaged electorate.

Let’s think about this.  To combat their stuck in the mud problem – Jeb Bush calls Lindsey Graham and his brother George W Bush.  Marco Rubio calls Trey Gowdy and Tim Scott, while Ted Cruz prays at Bob Jones University.

You just can’t make this stuff up.

….Meanwhile:

trump trucks 2

Keeps on Truckin’ !!

Here is exclusive video from just outside Greenville South Carolina, near RNC Headquarters, on the evening of the last CBS debate.

In this video you will see Governor Jeb Bush, Senator Marco Rubio and media personality Ms. Dana Perino holding a conversation while Trump and the vulgarians quietly rowed away from HMS Delegates.

fireworks 2

…Meet at the Old Mill, we ride at midnight !!…

trump founding father

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

482 Responses to South Carolina Post Debate Poll: Trump 35%, Rubio 18%, Ted Cruz 18%…

1. Each one of you Specially Sundance have a way of making things look so much better. I even chuckle reading a lot of comments. Some of us need it lots of hugs all.

2. Pinkie says:

How about this for a slogan:

Trump: the last best hope of the vanishing American middle-class.

3. tisclear says:

I would have preferred,” Donald Trump is saving our Republic”……
    Not to be a nit picker but we aren’t a democracy …..

4. tonystake660 says:

From what I understand, Ted better watch his backside if Rubio is right behind him. Don’t drop the soap.

5. ZurichMike says:

Jeb!’s SuperPACs are spending MILLIONS and he still can’t outpoll Sleepy Ben Carson.

6. American Nationalist says:

Rush and Levin have betrayed America. They distorted Trump’s words. Trump has never blamed W for 9/11 attacks. He only pointed out the fallacy of Jeb’s claim that W kept us safe.

• MMinLamesa says:

I was excoriated the other day by a conservative for saying Rush has long ago jumped the shark and Levin’s hypocrisy & venom are just too much to take any longer. These people continue to listen to these talking heads and take everything they say as solid. It’s not.

And don’t get me going about Mr MMA and done everything for a living, Hannity. He’s the absolute worst. His kiss up to Rubio 2 weeks ago, telling him he would someday be president made me sick. Talk about a brown nose.

Do they really have millions of listeners?

• jwingermany says:

Well, CTH and some of the commenters presented me with a choice between a blue and red pill…I took the red one.

I was trapped in the talk-radio matrix since 9/11. Rush morphed into Mr. Smith and began running after me. Out of nowhere, TrumpMorpheus jumped into Mr. Smith’s body and exploded!

TrumpMorpheus rescued me from certain death.

Felt pretty foolish that I didn’t see it earlier. Mr. Trump is exposing the entire scam. He’s amazing.

• Spencer's Mom says:

jw,

Our Mr. Trump isn’t perfect – we know that – but someone has got to restore reason to the World, starting in the USA, and DJT’s the closest thing to a reasonable candidate that we have going for us.

If you’ve been following along with what’s been going on in the States, you’ll have picked up on the fact that many now realize there never was a “Democrat Party” (who pretended to be on the Left) or a “Republican Party” (who pretended to be on the Right. Instead, both parties were controlled by a UNIPARTY – the so-called New World Order – who may not even be American – or care about the best interest of Americans.

While a large Utopian World Government may sound good on paper to some, it isn’t. It isn’t some wonderful system by which we are all united happily as Brothers and Sisters – instead, we all are united as SLAVES or SERFS to some powerful entities – while they control everything – and tell us how to live our lives.

That’s why there is such a battle going on right now in the US – especially on the Right, who traditionally embraced freedom. How do you think we feel when we elect government leaders who stab us in the back? Bankrupt our country, continually lie, etc.

And then to find out that the Party Leaders (both parties) are just the lackeys of special wealthy and powerful types – who aren’t content with the status quo – they want toamass even more power and wealth – while tricking us into voting them into office.

Of course, the same thing is going on in the Democrat Party – but they have their own problems. Some might consider Bernie Sanders to be a well-intentioned “nice guy” who means well – but Socialism/Communism is not the answer for us – how did that work out for the USSR?

Also, the Democrats may profess to be for the party of the common man – but they want to micro-manage every single aspect of your life – tell you what to eat, where you can live, what things you can say or not say – in other words, turn you into a slave. No. Thanks. I’ll pass on that. And they too are controlled by the New World Order types – they are Lefthand side of the UNIPARTY.

We feel that we need to move away from a HUGE POWERFUL BIG BROTHER centralized government and allow for more individual freedoms. Trump comes closest to allowing us to move in that direction.

Again, no one is perfect – but in this election, Mr Trump is the best available. He is funding his own campaign and not taking money from the lobbyists/special interest types – while all the rest of them are funded by these people. That’s why he is being attacked from all fronts – but the American public is finally starting to “get it” – i just hope it’s not too late!

if it works, maybe the taste for freedom will spread back to our European cousins….

Let’s hope so. We all need help. Before it is too late.

• jwingermany says:

I am with you on everything you said. Inside, I already knew what was happening…it’s just when you realize the scope of it. Wow!

Thankfully, we have the internet to spread the word. Yet, even there, we have to watch out for the wolves in sheep’s clothing. Without the web and social media etc…, I doubt that a Trump candidacy would be able to thrive. Information is power.

Thanks for your thoughts.

• kittymyers says:

A couple of weeks ago I shocked my husband when he asked me if I had to choose between Rush or Trump that I’d choose Trump. He said, “But you’ve been listening to Rush for 26 years!” Since then, I haven’t listened to Rush very much. I find it quite easy to turn off his show.

• redlegleader68 says:

I’m with you; now going on my 2d week of cold turkey. My wife had the same observation. And, in the evening, after dinner (supper to those of us in the South) I read rather than OD’ing on FNC all night.

• lilbirdee'12 says:

YAY ! You/we can do this. I quit Leavin & Rash cold turkey two years ago. Just got sick listening to them knowing that all they really cared about was their cash flow.

Wolverines

• tinatrent says:

Yes, precisely how much money does Rush wish to make shilling silly children’s books and overpriced iced tea?

More importantly, why does he sound so anxious — even scared — these days? He doesn’t sound like someone who is confident in what he is saying, and the change occurred at the very moment he began shilling for the political equivalents of overpriced iced tea.

Rush is far more sophisticated and stable than Beck. But both of them were purged from, and now have been invited back into the fold of the GOP. Beck is finally invited (by the open-borders Al Cardenas cabal) to CPAC, sullying it permanently. Expect Rush to be re-embraced by the South Florida GOP’s sleazy open borders crew.

• I didn’t realize I was no longer listening to Rush, but comments above have brought back to me memories of why I stopped listending about a year ago. Yes, the constant shilling of his books and tea, but even more, he was subtly lying to his listeners. “I’m not teasing this, I really do intend to get to it…” It happened too many times.
                And remember! What I say is – DON’T SAY WHAT YOU ARE NOT! You either are that, or you are repeating the arguments of your enemy. Example: Nixon, “I am not a crook.” He solidified that meme!
                Even Trump is not aware of this immutable truth. He repeated Cruz’s lying ads, rather than saying what he WOULD do – appoint conservative, Constitutional judges; he made and generous and fair offer to the woman who refused it in Atlantic City and later she moved to moved to Florida.
                What he CAN and did say is that all of Cruz’s ads are lies. End of rant.

• Spencer's Mom says:

Yes, why does Rush even care? Why does it matter to him one way or another? Isn’t he rich enough already?

• joanfoster says:

I never was a Levin listener because I could not tolerate the sound of his voice nor his attitude toward callers. I have listened to Rush off and on for 25 years. I began noticing him pushing Cruz and/or Rubio and lately it has become obvious that the call screener is giving more air time to those who support those two candidates. He is no longer unbiased nor is he the human thermometer that use to understand the voters. Rush is now out of touch with many who use to be devoted listeners.

• Spencer's Mom says:

Agree. Levin was always extremely rude and curt with everyone. So off-putting. Shows he has no respect for anyone but himself. At least Rush was polite, if secretly arrogant. But not Levin – he pretty much treated all of his callers like dirt.

• Blackrod says:

It’s funny I finally came to the conclusion Levin and mister producer were sitting in their underware screaming at the wall in his basement.

• M. Mueller says:

Today the news/talk station in my area (Milwaukee) will receive my letter giving the order that I have turned off their different shows because of the hosts arrogance toward Mr. Trump and his supporters. The list ends with Rush trying to tell me what a conservative Rubio is!

I also explained that, after 25 years of listening, the radio is now off and put away. Maybe their sponsors should know that people are tuning out. I know one letter won’t matter, but many might. It would be nice if we could tone them down before the general election comes around!

These are the people who told us to stand behind McCain and Romney. No more!

• Ray Titus says:

Yes, they do have millions of listeners and that’s why this entire situation is far more dangerous than people realize. Trump may have the lead in polls, but the uninformed public can easily be swayed to support people for the dumbest of reasons. We need to pray and work hard to assure his victory.

• KillingEmSoftly says:

I tried listening to Levin a few times, since my drive home from work is a little over an hour and he comes on after Hannity….figured out pretty quick that I’m not buying what he’s selling. I LOVE Hannity, but can’t stand Levin….I’m indifferent to Rush…at least he isn’t rude to his guests/callers…The few times I listened to Levin he “preached” about his ability to listen to others’ point of view, yet everytime a caller would tell him he disagreed with what he said Levin would literally put them on mute and then grandstand about how it’s OK to disagree but you have to bring facts and be respectful….the thing was, he never let them get to the facts of their argument before cutting them off and preaching and talking about how he won’t be “bullied” – funny/ironic, considering he’s the bully…How does he still have an audience??

• Gail Combs says:

Mr Trump is being very nice to Bush.

Student to Jeb Bush: “Your Brother Created ISIS”

We can certainly lay a lot of blame at the Bush door. (Do not forget that Iraq and Iran are the enemies of Saudi Arabia.)

George W. Bush met with fifteen Islamic supremacists at the White House on September 26, 2001 just after 9/11 Attack

“….Just six weeks after 9/11, The New Republic ran an expose explaining how Norquist arranged for George W. Bush to meet with fifteen Islamic supremacists at the White House on September 26, 2001 — to show how Muslims rejected terrorism. Wrote TNR author Franklin Foer:
      Unfortunately, many of the leaders present hadn’t unambiguously rejected it. To the president’s left sat Dr. Yahya Basha, president of the American Muslim Council, an organization whose leaders have repeatedly called Hamas “freedom fighters.” Also in attendance was Salam Al-Marayati, executive director of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, who on the afternoon of September 11 told a Los Angeles public radio audience that “we should put the State of Israel on the suspect list.” And sitting right next to President Bush was Muzammil Siddiqi, president of the Islamic Society of North America, who last fall told a Washington crowd chanting pro-Hezbollah slogans, “America has to learn if you remain on the side of injustice, the wrath of God will come.”
      It was Norquist who ushered these silver-tongued jihadists into the Oval Office after the worst attack ever on American soil. Don’t you think that the likes of Ibn Warraq, Bat Ye’or, and Wafa Sultan should have been advising the President instead of Hamas, Hizballah and the Muslim Brotherhood? But that wasn’t to be. So at that September 26 meeting Bush declared that “the teachings of Islam are teachings of peace and good.” It was a critically important, historic moment. What should have been the most important teaching moment of the long war became a propaganda tool for Islam. A singular historic opportunity was squandered, and the harm that has resulted is incalculable….”

In 2011 on the House Floor Rep Frank Wolf (R –Va) had this to say about Grover Norquist:
      “…I want to be clear: I raise these issues not just because Mr. Norquist’s associates may be unsavory people,” Wolf said. “There are many lobbyists in Washington who represent clients of all stripes and backgrounds. But my concern arises when the appearances of impropriety are raised over and over again with a person who has such influence over public policy. That, I believe, should give any fair-minded person pause….

• Gail Combs says:

What has been the result of 9/11? We Americans get the Patriot Act, Homeland security, unsecured borders, destruction of the Posse Comitatus Act, TSA Grope-N-Fly and Americans labeled extremists and ‘homegrown terrorists.

For muslims not only has the US government and the MSM swept under the rug the problems with islam, since 9/11 the US government has granted DOUBLE the number of visa granted annually to muslims prior to 9/11. Between 2001 to 2013 there were 1,628,854 visas issued.

These immigrants are from from volatile countries such as Iraq [116,076], Iran [166,531], Bangladesh [150,251], and Pakistan [200,493] andSomalia [77,569], the source of much of our recent troubles with homegrown terror, particularly in the Minneapolis area

1.6 Million Immigrants from Predominantly Muslim Countries Since 9/11

“…The overall numbers track closely with Pew’s estimates of 100,000 new Muslim immigrants per year, almost twice the level of the previous decade.  It is also 10% of our annual immigrant population.  At that rate, the Muslim population in the U.S. is expected to double by 2030 and triple by 2050….

This explosion of Muslim immigration has also led to the rapid growth of extremist mosques in this country, many of which are funded by terror-supporting countries or organizations. The latest painful example was the discovery of the Phoenix mosque where the two Garland terrorists prayed.   This mosque, which is led by an ethnic Palestinian and tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, seems to have engaged in many activities that would terrify ordinary Americans. This explains why our nation is witnessing the radicalization of so many new Muslim converts….”

• Gail Combs says:

There have been 72 deadly attacks on American soil where 3110 people have been killed. List of muslim attacks in the USA. These have only been the ones that show up in the news.

The pace is quickening in the attacks worldwide
        February 2016 more than 27816 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        April 2015 26,000 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        February 2015: 25,000 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        October 2014: 24,000 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        May 2014: 23,000 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        December 2013: 22,000 deadly attacks by Muslim terrorists since 9/11
        June 2013:  21,000 deadly attacks by Islamic terrorists since 9/11 | Creeping Sharia.
        December 2012: 20,000+ deadly terror attacks by the ‘Religion of Peace’ since 9/11
        June 2012: 19,000+ deadly attacks by Islamic terrorists since 9/11
        November 2011: 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed by the ‘Religion of Peace’ since 9/11

And for those who whine about Christianity? Muslims kill more people per year than 350 yrs of the Spanish Inquisition combined

“Islomophobe?” —- If you are not afraid of a mad man with a machine gun then you are bat s##t crazy!

• JT says:

Norquist’s an Islamic agent of influence per author Paul Sperry. Last year Norquist resigned from the board of the NRA due to his ties to the moslem brotherhood. His wife is Palestinian (the Roman term for Philistine) and so is the chi they adopted. Norquist supports sharia and especially sharia compliant finance. He has received funding from Adurahman Alamoudi, who is now in prison for terrorism under a 23-yr sentence. It is believed that Norquist conveted to islam.

• Lulu says:

I stopped listening — Levin is as unhinged and dishonest as Beck (a real disappointment) and Rush is just being too obvious in his manipulations this election season (remember he’s always done it to some extent), and I don’t like being treated like I’m that stupid.

7. KBR says:

Donald Trump is running an amazingly positive campaign. He believes the USA can be set right, made strong and rich again. He believes in the citizens that have been so long bearing the load and so long maligned.

The radiocons have thrived on our discontent, negativism, anger. In the light of positive beliefs, they cannot stand, and we can no longer stand them.

We choose love. They foment hate.

• Gail Combs says:

That is Mr Trump’s greatest appeal. He tells us there is hope and that what we are seeing is true, That we are not crazy and not evil for wanting our country back.

After years and years of gaslighting by the MSM and the politicians that tell us we are nasty miserable rotten people because we don’t bow down and kiss the smelly rump of third worlders and militant blacks he is a breath of fresh air..

The Progressives tell us we do not give enough of our hard earned wealth to the lazy do-nothing parasites invading our country. They tell us the economy is doing just fine we do not need the manufacturing and trade secrets they are shipping out of the country. They tell us the 24% unemployment rate isn’t true when we can see all the closed factories and shops. They tell us that illegals taking our jobs isn’t true. they tell us illegals only take the jobs Americans are too lazy to do yet we know our sons and daughters can’t get a job flipping burgers because they are not a minority. They tell us that companies can not find good American workers to fill high tech jobs so we need H1B visa workers despite the fact AMERICANS have to train those H1B visa holding foreigners taking their jobs.

The Progressives/Globalists/GOPe are very right to fear and hate Mr Trump because he is undoing decades worth of brainwashing in a few short months and once undone peoples eyes are open forever.

8. tz says:

Jeb – W kept us safe AFTER…
    He forgot Anthrax.
    And letting us kill them over there so they didn’t have to come here in Operation Provide Targets?

• joshua says:

How is 4000 dead American soldiers and tens of thousands of American soldiers, and two trillion dollars of DEBT added to the USA “keeping us safe”….sounds like all that happens is our safety got globalized and we have been “slaughtered” there after 9/11….thanks to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al. WE HAVE NOT BEEN KEPT SAFE SINCE 9/11 by ANY PRESIDENT. And the BUSH family helped GET US HERE.

9. Such an array of great comments, for an informed public.. Thank God for Sundance ,and others like him that have given us the most important information of an election. We all knew there was a lot not right, but Sundance and other great writers.. have opened the door and let us see into the dark, deep evil that is our world. This is a pivotal time and had we not had the information we have we would be looking at a whole different world and asking..What happened/ Again, thank you Sundance for putting it all on the line and risking everything for our country and thank you Donald J. Trump, most of all for your love of this nation.

10. Bull Durham says:

Trump is stomping on the vermin. He has smoked out the traitors. He has spotlighted the corruption of Congress, the pathetic incompetence of the Executive branch, the fraudulence in the electoral system, and the war on Christianity, family values, and personal prosperity.

All these battles and revelations are anathema to the Establishment and holy words and actions to us.

We are in the middle of total war (we win or we lose forever; this is the final campaign).

Donald has dug in his spurs and gives not one inch of ground he has already gained.

He has become the Great Disruptor. He is a human EMP frying all the electronics of the Establishment.

His message is visceral. He will clean out the stupid, take back the stolen, and lead us forward.

This is historic, legendary, and goes to the great Braveheart feeling in our Jungian memory. Humans eventually fight tyrants.

Donald is doing what must be done. He is our William Wallace, another Scottish warrior.

• BobbiD says:

Something I noticed yesterday while out and about….there is more laughter….standing in a line at the super market, people are looking around and smiling and laughing…it’s Trump I tell you..he is giving us something to smile about, he’s putting a spring in our steps, he’s putting smiles on our faces, he’s lifting the ‘curtain of sadness’ from us…

Do all these people vote for Trump? I don’t know, but look at Trump, smiling, warm, yet still angry for the way America has been treated, but happy….then look at the other candidates, sad, depressed…same as obuma…Trump is making America happy again, and we finally won something, the NH vote and now we are going to win the SC vote, another win!!! ‘Isn’t it time we start winning again?’ OH YEAH, BABY!!!

11. Terry says:

Praise The Lord and Hallelujah!
    I have been blessed to stumble upon a site of like-minded patriots that want to see AMERICA MADE GREAT AGAIN !

Just wanted to say “Howdy” for now, but you’ll be hearing from me.
    Keep up the good work !
    TRUMP 2016 !

12. mamadogsite says:

Has anyone else noticed that the BLM movement has become mighty quiet? Is it due to a cold Winter, or eyes on the Lion?

13. I am always on a quest for truth and this site is amazing and I appreciate it so much, so thank you. I have been on the Trump Train since day one. I got a little queasy in that SC debate with so much fighting and name calling. Also with Trump venturing into 9/11 and George W Bush territory. But on reflection it is true that W did not “keep us safe” at all, and Trump’s reaction to that constant harangue was quite true. And this little tidbit brought up about Norquist explains a lot. I never knew they had muslims visit the white house 2 weeks after 9/11 and that is where the whole “Islam is peace” BS came from. Sick.

• judyw says:

One thing we can know for certain that Trump does not venture into territory (GWB Territory) without being able to shine a lot of light into dark corners that were purposefully set as “off limits” . He is now asking the Bushes, “How far do you want me to go?” Trump knows at least as much about the Bushes as the Clintons.

• Janie M. says:

Somehow I feel that Roger Stone has filled in some blanks for Trump, judyw.

• judyw says:

No doubt…any many others over a very long period of time. He and Sundance obviously have similar capacities for storing information that surfaces when it is needed.

• judyw says:

Well, I actually meant Trump and Sundance but Stone also connects dots….all 3 in different capacities are making the best use of their abilities to reconnect U. S. citizens to the country they know where the focus can be on helping our own kids and grandkids be the best dreamers on the planet! We can talk about dreaming again and feel the strength of the country supporting those dreams and celebrating when they become reality!

14. joshua says:

ah…Teddie…..how Beethoven’s Ninth sound to you?

15. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

All I can say right now is its been a wild ride so far — but our horse is still out front!

16. carolmcd says:

This poll did match-ups. Trump did well against Cruz and Bush one-on-one, but tied with Rubio. Wonder how many people think that will hold?

17. jfhdsiu says:

Being the only “American in his heart” candidate Donald Trump ‘resonates’ with “We, The People”. He’s one of “We, The People”. The “professional” career politicians AREN’T one of “We, The People”. they are one of the “professional” career politicians who are KNOWN, PROVEN liars, cheats and thieves………….

18. itsy_bitsy says:

I think 20% of those Trump people are democrats who CAN and do vote in South Carolina’s Republican Primary. This crossing lines to vote in Primaries needs to come to a stop!

19. DaveNY says:

I watched Morning Joe this morning and they are shocked by the post debate polls, and I mean shocked! The best they could come up with is that Trump’s 35% is not going anywhere and that he can say or do anything and not lose his core (they are right about that) but then it was posited that he cannot build upon that number and that it would be hard to win the nomination with 35% support. I say they are WRONG AGAIN

20. kallibella says:

I was hoping [expecting] to see numbers like in this post debate poll. I don’t think Trump lost support after his performance, not after he pointed out how the audience was stacked against him and filled with the donor/lobbyist classes. We The People are sick and tired of their tactics and this one by the RNC is so pathetically obvious one had to be blind not to see it!!!! This only helps Trump. It shows their desperation [RNC’s/GOPe’s/donor/lobbyist classes] and the utter disregard for the voice of the People.

On yesterday’s radio program Rush said he got word of some internal poll numbers by the Jeb! camp showing that Ted was in a virtual statistical tie with Trump, which explained [in Rush’s opinion] Trump’s “attacks” and focus on Ted. Rush intimated that the Trump people must have seen or had similar numbers and that’s why Trump was out there focusing on Cruz.
    I wonder what Rush will say today after this post debate poll.

Trump 2016!!!!

• MB Miller says:

Rush just referred to the Bush poll again, and by implication giving it real credibility to the point where he is not talking about today’s PPP poll. Rush has an agenda, and it is to tear down Trump, while holding up Cruz and Rubio.

21. Derigitable says:

This PPP poll shows that Carson’s voters went to Trump, Rubio, and Kasich but not to Cruz.

22. jameswlee2014 says:

It needs to be noted that a streaking Jeb Bush has now rocketed past the “Would not vote” selection on the Reuters rolling poll by a hefty 2.5%!

23. DaveNY says:

SC local TV interview with Trump. See links for his responses to specific questions.