No, Senator Cruz, Donald Trump Does NOT Support Single Payer Health Care…

trump rally fans(Via Steven Tucker)  I have been studying health care policy for 20 years now. I am also a multi-state licensed health insurance broker who continues to operate in an increasingly less competitive and more bureaucratically controlled system on both the federal and state level. During the last 20 years I have seen a lot of changes in the U.S. health care system. Some of them good (HIPAA) and some bad (Reagan’s EMTALA) the PPACA a.k.a. “Obamacare” etc.

During the last two decades I have read everything I could get my hands on pertaining to health care policy. I also spent the longest two weeks of my entire life reading the PPACA – Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act – shortly after it was passed into law on March 23, 2010. I have also appeared on television, radio and written expert commentary on health care policy on this blog and for professional business journals around the country. If there is one thing I know it is health care policy and if there is another thing I know it is a lie when I hear it.

Ted Cruz 2I have bit my tongue long enough. As a delegate for Senator Ted Cruz I have been placed into a difficult and increasingly uncomfortable position and now I have had enough!  Continuing to support Senator Cruz after he repeats incorrectly and ad nauseum that A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for Obamacare and, that “if you vote Donald Trump, you vote for Bernie Sanders-style socialized medicine. Or even worse that Trump, Clinton and Sanders “have the identical position on health care” has forced me into a crisis of conscience. These are statements that even the left leaning Politifact has correctly identified as FALSE.

There are two things I detest above all others. Lies and intellectual laziness. There are far too many of my fellow “Cruzers” who either refuse to do the necessary research on Mr. Trump’s health care proposals or are simply too lazy to simply read his actual policy proposals as outlined in both his books “Time To Get Tough” from 2011 and his latest book “Crippled America” from 2015. Therefore, I have linked the pertinent sections pertaining to Mr. Trump’s actual health care policy proposals below.  (read more)

Obamacare

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Notorious Liars, Obamacare, Ted Cruz. Bookmark the permalink.

221 Responses to No, Senator Cruz, Donald Trump Does NOT Support Single Payer Health Care…

1. Glad that Steven Tucker spoke out about this.
    Cruz is such a sleazy person more of it gets exposed daily.

• shallbe4 says:

Just deleted an e-mail from Cruz — He starts it sith let me be blind about Donald — I deleted it after that — was this going to be about Healthcare??? I knew it would be a lie so why open it but now I am curious.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

DistrusTED.

• I am still waiting for Tony Perkins and others on the unSpirutal right to come clean and wake up and stop supporting a man who lies, also that other unSpiritual hack James Dobson of Focused on Churchianity.

I am so glad I escaped that cult of unSpirutal religious God haters. They only care about abortion and homosexual marriage and CHURCHIANITY. They could care less about truth or love or much of anything else. They sure are not in tune with the Holy Spirit and left their first love long ago. Same with the other Cruzianity followers. What these leaders really love is MONEY.

The problem is that the economy is $21 trillion dollars in debt and America is GONE, but has one more chance to revive. God has sent us an expert economy builder and fixer: Donald Trump. But they are focused on those 2 items (abortion & homosexual marriage) almost exclusively and will follow any carny that comes around, like Cruz and others, who sings their tune. MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE scripture fits in here!

WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING!

• darcy says:

I’m with you on that; it’s as if they’re completely clueless.
        It’s as if if the nominee isn’t full-bore, born-again, “check off every box on the ‘are you a real Christian box,'” then they just don’t qualify.
        Tony Perkins, whom I greatly admire, can’t seem to see the forest for the trees.
        Cruz hits their buttons and they fold into submission; it’s disgusting.
        Our country needs a strong nationalist; if we can save our nation from being subsumed into the vast collective, we will have room to fight for a more moral nation.
        Both Cruz and Rubio, popular with the Evangelical set, are in the nets of internationalists. Nothing good for our country can come of either one of them succeeding in their current aim.

• Gail Combs says:

The real contest is Globalists vs American Patriots

Trump is the only American patriot because he has a vested interest.

As a builder his business is rooted in American soil so he can not transfer it to India or China or Brazil.

His business is also based on a very strong wealthy and economically healthy middle class.

He is the ONLY one who wants the middle class to grow. The rest of the elite HATE the middle class because the middle class is a threat to their positions of entitlement.

Socialism is all about a two class system BTW and that is why the Elite love Socialism/Communism. They want a return to feudalism.

Notice the target of Karl Marx is the middle class and NOT the Aristocracy/Elite!
          The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ‘natural superiors,’ and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, callous ‘cash payment.’ It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervor, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation….

The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honored and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage laborers. ― Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

• Jenny R. says:

In fairness, that was one of the things Marx got right — although one could do without the lord of the manor and feudal ties (Marx was hopelessly European after all), when you make money and business transactions the only thing that counts you do wind up with what we’ve got now (and that is where Marx got it wrong: his own ideology encouraged the idea of society as some sort of economic transaction).
            The thing is: I’ve read some excerpts of Trump’s writings and some interviews…the man is not that horribly materialistic, or naricissistic as they claim. In fact, it appears as though for him business is a game and nothing more. And I think to a certain extent this whole presidency thing is very much a game for him, but there is also a hidden element of desiring to do “the chivalrous thing”, or at least it appears to be so.
            He might actually agree with what you posted up there. I don’t think the man worships money or himself at all.

• Tonawanda says:

“I doubt that these Evangelicals understand that the current fight is for our very nation — AS A NATION — not under the control of internationalists who are relentless in their pursuit of global government. In Britain’s time of crisis, were Brits going to reject Churchill because his Christian bona fides were an issue?” Well put, Gail!

• shiloh1973 says:

Perkins sees the forest just fine. He is heavy into the dominionim thing. This article is quite good, but I have found other references as far back as 2006 to Perkins and the cult.

• cwf60 says:

Many people are unable to comprehend the critical situation facing the USA. It is hard to imagine the fundamental transformation that has occurred so quickly and with such force. The citizenry will awaken to the fact that it is now or never to save this country. There is no question that Trump is the only candidate that can prevent a total destruction of the country. Why would anyone vote for candidates that are members of Congress and part of the problems that are destroying this country? They promised once elected to fix a myriad of issues important to the American people and did nothing. Electing one of them president would be insane.

• BibleBullet says:

While focusing on Biblical standards and right vs. wrong according to God is good, I agree that Focus on the Family are hyperfocused. We’re supposed to be focused on Jesus. The rest is just part of following Jesus. And I fail to see why FoF thinks supporting illegal immigration has anything to do with following Jesus. Yes, they do! Blatantly! And James Dobson lost my respect a long time ago when I figured out his attitude toward wives suffering abuse from their husbands. There are some Q&A quotes you can find on the web where he pooh poohed a woman’s suffering. They used to be on the FoF website, but they took those down years ago after Jim Daley took over. Apparently, keeping the family together is so important–the most important thing you can do in your life to please God–that abused spouses and children must continue to suffer. Good going, Dr. Dobson.

And don’t get me started on Boundless, the FoF spot for the single folks. Filled with single shaming, conflicting advice, and just completely unrealistic advice. One writer gave me advice that if I ever got married, I would need my husband’s permission to continue taking care of my disabled parent. Gag! The writers there years ago were starting to get very political. They’d start a thread on, say, Obamacare back when it was being passed, and get people talking. I’d get censored for putting links to video showing politicians supporting it saying that the ultimate goal was to steer us toward a single payer system. Why did I get censored? Because they’re a 501c3, and they can’t get political! But people could bash me in the thread and sing the praises of Obamacare. That was OK. So why on earth would they start a discussion that cannot possibly go anywhere but political? And as far as I know, I was the only one getting censored whenever I linked to facts. There was another thread where a friend of mine got banned for defending our troops against some foul-mouthed leftie chick who kept calling our troops rapists and torturers. Sure, he dipped into some name-calling himself in taking a stand. But she didn’t get banned. Only my friend did! His posts were deleted, while hers stayed up!

They have a lot of very left-wing people running things at FoF. They may seem to be all about families, but they have a very liberal, globalist view on how to help out families. That’s not to say there aren’t good people who work with them, conservative and patriotic and with more Biblical doctrine that the typical writer there. But there aren’t enough of them to make a difference, and I think most don’t even realize how far left on many matters FoF really is. They aren’t paying attention.

• Bon says:

you have certainly misconstrued that verse ” MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE scripture fits in here!” I believe it refers to the sins of a sinful people. whose sins can not be wrapped up in jargon that supports closed borders and economic renewal..let the good times roll…
        Debt like you stated is a result of sin. Try rereading Leviticus as you seem to be a source of what is Christian and true vs. what makes your quote above true. I used to read and look for your comments but they have been vitriolic of late.
        The two men you state above as being “unspiritual” are Christians. Lots of folks are ‘spiritual’ and worship many things, but are not Christian. I am left wondering now if you are ‘spiritual’

Mr. Trump said in ‘Crippled America” “..but I still believe Repubs. have big beautiful hearts and want to help the poor and sick..and can do so at the right price”

• Bon says:

this reply is for Monique

• The scripture stands on its own. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. With or without the context. The statement stands on its own merit. Just as “the love of money is the root of all evil” stands on its own regardless of context.

• Bon says:

monique You misconstrued that verse ” MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE”..the people are being destroyed for forgetting His law and not applying God’s laws in their living. That is what is wrong with USA. By saying this I do not advocate a Theocracy, but to put His principles into our lifestyle . when you say ” The scripture stands on its own” you explained nothing or at most very little.
            Christ says ‘do unto others as you would have them do to you. Most of the comments you made in this article were of the destructive mode which ,from you, I have not read heretofore.. Our world is drifting into a very dangerous mindset of brutality and meanness. I hope you don’t go that way and I am reminding myself of the same.

• pappadave says:

• No he does not he said once back 17 years ago he did. No where recently has he ever said that and he has been quite clear on what he will do for health care, your”concern” is noted.

• Gail Combs says:

pappadave says: Actually, Trump DOES support a single-payer system–as he’s said on MULTIPLE occasions.

That is absolute BULL!

Excerpts from the 2011 book
        TIME TO GET TOUGH 2011 by Donald Trump

Chapter Eight: Repeal Obamacare pg 121

Former Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi said Congress had to pass Obamacare so we could find out what’s in it. Now we have. And what’s inside those 2,733 pages is a job-killing, healthcare-destroying monstrosity. It can’t be reformed, salvaged or fixed. It’s that bad….. If it is not repealed before then [2014] it will be more than another failed government entitlement program — it will be the trillion-ton weight that finally takes down our economy forever.

Obamacare is Killing Jobs

… Businesses like Boeing, Caterpillar and Deere & Company are alreadying tallying up the job-killing costs… These companies will now have to find $150 million, $100 million and $150 million respectively — and that is just the cost of meeting one provision…. Where does Obama think these sums will come from….

But what about small businesses that are struggling to grow and would love to hire more workers? Those are the companies that will suffer the most under Obamacare. And don’t forget, small businesses are our biggest job creators….

Obamacare Will Destroy Patient Choice and Explode Spending

… The reason prices vary so much from state to state is because states differ wildly on the kinds of mandates they require in their coverage plans. As Devon Herrick, a senior fellow with the National Center for Policy Analysis, puts it: “If consumers do not want expensive ‘Cadillac’ health plans that pay for acupuncture, fertility treatments or hairpieces, they could buy from insurers in a state that does not mandate such benefits” Increasing competition is common sense. We need to pas laws that encourage it.

Real Tort Reform Right Now
        …Pricewaterhouse Coopers did a study to see how much defensive medicine adds to overall medical costs. They found that the phenomenon accounts for at least 10 percent of all medical costs. That’s huge.

It’s not hard to understand why doctors engage in defensive medicine…. Democratic vice-presidential nominee John Edwards… was a world-class ambulance chaser. In just twelve years Edwards won $175 million [He probably kept one third] in malpractice judgments by suing doctors, insurance companies, and hospitals for causing infant cerebral palsy. And this despite the fact that the American College of Obstertricians and Gynecologists has stated that the vast majority of cerebral palsy cases have nothing to do with the way the baby is delivered….

The courts are clogged with these cases” says Dr Cecil Wilson ….

…we need serious tort reform… we need to cap damages for so called ‘pain and suffering’ at $100,000. We also need ‘loser pay’ laws… if the charges are deemed baseless— a system followed by most other democracies…

“Now I think, speaking roughly, by leadership we mean the art of getting someone else to do something that you want done because he wants to do it, not because your position of power can compel him to do it, or your position of authority. A commander of a regiment is not necessarily a leader. He has all of the appurtenances of power given by a set of Army regulations by which he can compel unified action. He can say to a body such as this, “Rise,” and “Sit down.” You do it exactly. But that is not leadership.”

• pappadave says:

He s spoken about a single-payer system over and over. WHO do you think he intends to BE that “payer?”

• Gail Combs says:

No YOU said Trump has spoken about a single-payer system. I have the book(s) and READ what Trump wrote!

After all I can claim you are a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater. Does that mean my CLAIM is correct?

And if you want to go back even futher there is the 2000 book “The America We Deserve”

pg 206
            “…When a sheik or a king rubs his belly and discovers a troubling lump, it it is highly unlikely he’ll board his personal jet and fly to a country with socialized medicine. Far From it. He’ll fly straight to the Mayo Clinic….”

If you bother to actually read what Mr Trump wrote, it is pretty obvious that Mr Trump has been wrestling with the dual problems of healthcare for everyone, especially children and American Vets and a well run, cost effective system for over 16 years. To use a sneering one liner “He s spoken about a single-payer system over and over.” completely misses that VERY IMPORTANT POINTt and only shows that YOU are just a shallow one trick pony.

I did my home work on each candidate and have even bought books by Mr Trump so I know what HIS position is not what some Pundit says it is.

• Bon says:

have to agree

in response to csteventucker:

I was reading your reply Ron and was enjoying it until you added your own quantifier and that is when it went off the rails. You stated: “When Mr. Trump or you or anyone says that they will provide universal healthcare they are in fact advocating government control of the healthcare industry and negation of […]

Let’s revisit the mechanism for attaining Universal health care’. As universal health care means that everyone will and must have health care and consequently someone must pay for that health care then no matter if the health care is provided by private physicians or not then some entity must compel everyone to have the health care and someone to pay for that health care. It is impossible to ensure that everyone has a thing and that it is paid for with out government compulsion. Your example is simply government compulsion to force folks to pay for health care that is provided by contracted private physicians. Just because government cuts health insurance companies into the process does not negate that it is universally mandated.

If Mr. Trump or you or anyone else states that they will ensure Universal health care coverage then they are advocating, by definition, control of, at minimum the decision to have or not have health care and the decision to pay or not pay for that health care. Trump advocates socialized, government mandated coverage.

As to your statement that Cruz lied, well that is a false and defamatory statement that you published on your Word Press Blog. You have libeled him. Now you might make a case that it is slander rather than libel as there is some controversy regarding whether digital publishing false defamation is considered libel or slander. Take your choice but you have in fact defamed Mr. Cruz either way.

Regarding the timing of Mr. Trump’s faux disavowal of single payer, when was Crippled America published? As I understand it, that date was in fact less than six months ago, not 15 years ago. Do you have a source 15 years ago in which Mr. Trump set in writing or spoke in public that the time for single-payer had passed? Mr. Trump actually states in last year’s book that he felt that single-payer was feasible at the time, 15 years ago, that he first broached the subject but that today’s system is too, ‘complicated’.

As to the 1930’s Germany reference there are numerous similarities. Among them is the state of general decadence, disorder and dismay which gives rise to a demagogue or strongman who uses bombastic, outrageous rhetoric and bullying tactics to enthrall masses of fervent and vicious followers. The very fact that in the 1930’s this strongman/demagogue was at first tolerated and ignored because he was useful in fighting another evil considered a greater threat (I.e. Nazis were useful banishing communists) aligns earlier similarly to the tolerance and even protection of Mr. Trump by Republicans initially because of Trump’s broaching of powerful taboo, politically incorrect topics. That the 1930’s demagogue became uncontrollable and that formerly responsible folks that should have stood up and stopped the onrushing idiocy began to fear the masses and wanted to ensure that they rode the wave rather than were crushed by it, well let’s say that seems to be happening as well.

As to growing up, well that’s an empty taunt

• Gail Combs says:

YOU are missing the point. The USA HAS universal healthcare and has had it for years. You walk or get hauled into the emergency room, you get health care first and then they come looking to get paid.

Now if you have a job or savings the hospital can go after it but if not you don’t pay. How do I know? Because my husband was taken to the hospital comatose and stayed that way for ten days. We could not pay the entire bill. Not even close. The bill was ‘forgiven’

And no Mr Trump is NOT advocating single payer he is advocating more competition and getting rid of the systemic problems that make our healthcare so darn expensive!

• Bob Johnson says:

HOW ABOUT READING this article which a FACT BASED and NOT an “Opinion Piece” Pappa?

• ND4Ever says:

This site is quite a fan of Trump. But what’s his position on Climate Change? Is he all in? Or does he recognize the scam?

• Bon says:

snaggletooth This is a good quote well worth reading….Ron Tucker commented on No Senator Cruz, Donald Trump does NOT want Single Payer health care..

in response to csteventucker:

As to growing up, well that’s an empty taunt

• Rational Db8 says:

Really? So how do you and others on the bandwagon explain Trump lauding single payer in the first debate, giving the examples of Canada and Scotland, even though their health care outcomes are notably worse than ours in most areas? Also, how does the author of this article and you explain the following Trump interview:

Sept 27 2015: Trump gets down to business on 60 Minutes. See the quoted transcript below and note he still has to explain how much his plan to take care of the “lower 25%” on health care will cost and not to mention how he thinks he’ll manage to actually implement any of this – especially with all his bragging about how it’s going to be “much better” and how he’s going to manage to “make a deal” with the thousands of hospitals out there, and so on. He’s always painfully short on any details or specifics and YUGE on gross exaggeration and braggadocio.

Donald Trump: There’s many different ways, by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, “No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But–”

Scott Pelley: Universal health care.

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: –the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

For those keeping score at home, that’s single-payer health care, right off the bat for a quarter of our population, the thing Nancy Pelosi pushed last year. I’m a little curious how “the base” would react if say Ted Cruz or Ben Carson proposed the tax hike and single-payer. If it were Jeb Bush, “the base” would probably be running for the pitchforks and torches quicker than you can say “No more Bushes!” It just doesn’t seem logical for them to say, “Damn the GOP Establishment for wanting this!” but thinking it’s just fine and dandy for Trump to want it.

So was Trump lying? Or what?

• Actually no that is not single payer , your confused also you must not realize what medicaid is which we already pay for which is healthcare for all the rest who fall through the cracks. Your concern is noted.

• ok I find it amazing how many of you sit here and not know the facts, Trump said he is for single payer in September on 60 minutes interview with I believe with Rose look it up people. He said he believes that everyone should be covered the government will pay for it but it will be private. Can’t have it both ways folks we as tax payers are either paying for it or it is coming out of each individuals pocket as they use or need medical treatment

• 17 years ago he was for single payer. its 2016 and he is NOT for single payer at all. I have to laugh at your concern over he government will pay for it, do you know what medicaid is? Medicaid is government paid health care for the poor and indigent which the taxpayers have been paying for since 1965. He is right to do away with obamacare open up state lines for insurance companies to compete.

• David says:

“SCruz” will “sCruz”

• “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.” Trump, on 60 Minutes.

2. Ted Cruz is the anti-Christ. He is so evil and the master deceiver! That’s all I can say.

• conservativehippie says:

i am so dumbfounded that he can deceive anyone. it’s so blatantly blatant.

cruzbots are a speshil group.

• rodney says:

His wife was just ranting that Cruz was “the face of the God we all serve”
      Link:

I’m sure a lot of his more unbalanced followers will eat phrases like that up and figure he has a inside track to the big guy. However in my view though, this is really bizarre on the part of Cruz. It’s very Jim Jones.

• shallbe4 says:

OMG This is sick. Cruz is the face of God we all serve? Only lunatics call themselves God.

• mysticrose80 says:

Whoa…..that is beyond bizarre. I don’t know what terrifies me more: Bernie’s vision of America or Ted’s?

• nwtex says:

Hi Rodney—Per your comment “…His wife was just ranting that Cruz was “the face of the God
        I didn’t get that from what she said. I feel she was saying that Cruz brings God into his speeches”.

From that audio clip —>
        “We are at a cultural crossroads in our country, and if we can be in this race to show this country the face of the God that we serve—this Christian God that we serve is the foundation of our country,” she said “Our country was built on Judeo-Christian values. We are a nation of freedom of religion, but the God of Christianity is the God of freedom, of individual liberty, of choice and of consequence.”

• Mike says:

You “missed” the part in bold::

“When I thought about doing it for our country, it became very clear to me that our family must be in this race. And it also became clear to me that we are at a cultural crossroads in our country and if we can be in this race to show this country the face of the God that we serve — this Christian God that we serve is the foundation of our country, our country was built on Judeo-Christian values, we are a nation of freedom of religion, but the God of Christianity is the God of freedom, of individual liberty, of choice and of consequence.

• Good God has this country finally completely lost its mind?!!!!

• BibleBullet says:

Eewww! Heidi’s comment is so antichrist. If Ted Cruz really were showing us the face of God, then I’m not sure I would want to keep serving God anymore….. Fortunately, God is so much better than how Cruz misrepresents Him.

• fred says:

If he’s a master deceiver then I’m the pope. He’s a low level liar who exhibits every blink and twitch and leg movement of a liar. He’s very bad at it. Street hustlers selling you a watch are better when they guarantee it’s real. He is that Green acres guy all the way. The anti Christ ..not even he’s a false prophet from a mile away. Now there may be stupid people out there but they still they have certain inner senses that sound alarms. Millions years of genes and human survival. Those supporting him and defending him purposefully lie to themselves. Self deceit. There are places in the world where they play the liar game. It does not end well for the liar……….

• Point taken. However, there is no such person nor title in the bible called “thee Antichrist.” Only the “spirit of Antichrist.” But in modern times people do refer to liars and wicked people as the antichrist and I suppose that is ok since all liars do operate in the devil’s turf: LIES and deception.

As for the pope? We can thank him for bringing all the migrants into Europe, through Italy that is. (Most came in through Italy or Greece – see migration map below). The pope is the one forcing the hand of Italy to let them in and even had the gal to come to US and con us into taking them in too.

The thing is that the pope knows good and well Italy is poor and doesn’t give any monetary assistance and that is why they all migrate up north into the more money fertile lands of Germany and Sweden. He has done more harm than good as far as I’m concerned. And in Italy the leaders that are trying to do something about the invasion are at odds with him over this quite often I don’t think the past pope advocated as hard as this new pope for invasion, but if anyone wants to know how the migrants came to be in Europe THAT’S A GREAT BIG PART OF IT! At least on Italy side. As shown in this map they either enter northern Europe through Italy or Greece.

VIEW HERE:
        map that shows migration: https://twitter.com/thei100/status/666191759504863232

• click here to go straight to the map, scroll down to second map to see it moving in action, can click on the different countries to see where they came from and where they settled.

• JeremyR says:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming…..
          Yes, he is named and called antichrist in the Bible.
          As for the Pope, he very well may be the false prophet. He is doing yeoman’s duty in that regard.

• Gail Combs says:

There was something hinky about the retirement of the last Pope. Some say he was forced out.

• Will says:

I read elsewhere that he received a letter signed by twelve or thirteen dissenting cardinals and that he had a public tantrum over it’s contents. I too believe it was unprecedented in modern times.

• No, the original text in Greek and most bible translations do not includ the article “the.” Check the Greek and King James and most other translations. The article was added. And people through the ages just add the article as well. But it is not in the original texts.

Example KJV:
            Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

• As to note the scripture defines the spirit of antichrist. It doesn’t say the spirit of THE antichrist. The article is added in a few translations and in man’s discussions, but it is not there in the text, not even in the original Greek.

• JeremyR says:

Maybe we better start by defining THE. from Merriam Webster,
              a. —used as a function word to indicate that a following noun or noun equivalent is definite or has been previously specified by context or by circumstance
              b. —used as a function word to indicate that a following noun or noun equivalent is a unique or a particular member of its class
              The is not a name, nor is antichrist.
              English is not Greek, and frankly we don’t really speak English in These United States.
              Since, as is clearly noted in 1 John, there are many antichrists, using the as a function word in front of antichrist clarifies that it is a particular antichrist that John is referring to.
              Ivana used to refer to Donald Trump as the Donald. Clearly it is not part of his name.Insterad it makes clear that she means only one Donald.
              That is the same with the translations of The Bible which use it. And why do we call it The Bible? The word bible means book. it is The book.
              Is there a cetain word in Greek that translates as “the”? I do not read Greek. If I put various words into Google translate with the, I get different things out. I played with it for a little while.

• rayzorback says:

Cruz is DEFINATELY “an” Anti-Christ. (There were/are MANY)
      Put another way….. WOLF in sheep’s clothing.

• Les says:

“Christians” who refer to any other Christian as an antichrist should be ashamed. They somehow missed something big every single Sunday they showed up. Something about bearing false witness against our neighbors… (Seemed to have stuck in me from childhood even though I don’t scream stuff from the pulpit like some are bound to do.)

I’m thinking all you supremely righteous and masterful political folks should step out from behind the keyboard and run for president.

Or maybe it’s all just talk. Not really sure. I do know I’m ashamed to read some of the vitriol. It’s unnecessary behavior and speaks louder about the poster than it does about Cruz.

Who would heed such ugliness as gospel? Who would repeat it and expound on it? Who are you people? How do you think it’s in any way okay to publicly post those things? If you can’t comment intelligently about the specific issues, maybe you shouldn’t say anything?

Anyway, carry on. If y’all are okay with it at your ages, there isn’t anything I could say to make you think before you post. I DO know this is embarrassing behavior by Christians. Using The Book for inspiration when you are posting horrible things is just so wrong. Unless you are really saying The Bible was a work written to influence politics and control populations like the libnuts profess…

I can’t respect this kind of thing. I expect better of people who are supposed to be practicing the good faith.

• NCPatriot says:

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor” about covers the lies Cruz has been telling about Trump’s positions on healthcare, abortion, gay marriage etc.

I am a Christian—in no way am I compelled to defend a LIAR who also calls himself a Christian.

• Nick says:

I agree we should not be throwing that word around, however the bigger issue with me is that Cruz is using good religious folks and playing on what means the most to them, their religion. How about instead of calling him the anti-Christ, we all agree he is just a sleazy televangelist.

• What’s embarrassing is the number of people who don’t call out Cruz for his lies and sleazy, cheating tactics.

• 15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? (Matthew 7: 15-16)

• Cruz is definitely operating in some darkness and unclean spirits that’s for sure. It’s even worse when you view it in the spirit. Almost like an infestation. When they fused it with Beck’s demons it just got crazy. I am quite sure Beck plays around with black magic. He may call it something else, but my antenna’s pick up black arts. His drug use probably the originating open door.

• justfactsplz says:

I have thought this also

• JeremyR says:

?? Not. Even. Close. He is a liar, but a rank amateur. If this was kindergarten, he’d have been caught and paddled. Yes, there are many who have been deceived by his BS. Any one with a functioning brain cell has seen through him by now. The rest? Well, half of us are below average IQ. (and some quite a bit lower.)

• tz says:

No, the devil is more subtle, though Cruz database sounds like “mark of the beast”, and Goldman Sachs – derivative king – is providing false profits.

• pappadave says:

Oh, BS on a shingle. Cruz is the ONLY candidate from EITHER Party that has actually TRIED to do something about the current, UNCONSTITUTIONAL administration–only to be thwarted by the DNC and RNC Establishment-types because he was trying to upset their apple carts.

• Gail Combs says:

OH?
        Cruz is a RHINO GLOBALIST!

Cruz voted for the Corker amendment which just gave nukes to Iran.
        Senator Cruz vote for TPA (“before he voted against it”)
        Senator Cruz wants to increase H1Bs by 500% and put more Americans out of jobs. Link
        Cruz skipped the fed audit vote and so protect Goldman Sachs.

Heidi Nelson Cruz is VP of Goldman Sachs. They met while campaigning for Bush. For five years Heidi was a member of the CFR-sponsored Independent Task Force on the Future of North America, launched in October 2004. The Task Force advocates a greater economic and social integration between Canada, Mexico, and the United States as a North American region. (The North American Union) That has no morphed into The Sovereignty-Busting Trans-Pacific Partnership

Ted Cruz, like Obummer has sealed his records (and his mother’s) so no one can determine whether or not he is even a US citizen!
        Ted Cruz’s Mother Was On Official List Of Canadian Citizens Eligible To Vote [and so was his father]

Canada and Dual Citizenship

Prior to 1947 and the introduction of the first Citizenship Act, there was legally no such thing as Canadian citizenship. Both native-born and naturalized citizens were British subjects. In 1977, the current Citizenship Act came into force, making extensive changes to the law. The effect was to make citizenship more widely available (for example, by reducing the period of residency required from five to three years), and to remove the special treatment for British nationals and the remaining discrimination between men and women.(1) The Act also provided that Canadians could hold dual citizenship, reversing the previous situation in which citizenship was lost upon the acquisition of the citizenship of another country.

Cruz is a complete sleaze as his multiple dirty tricks in Iowa shows and I hope and pray some one in Iowa sues his behind off for LIBEL!

3. mightyconservative says:

I’m confused….if he feels Cruz is such a liar, why does he remain a delegate?

• Sentient says:

Who knows? Maybe he’s on a path away from Cruz. I appreciate his integrity in pointing out Cruz’s lies rather than making excuses for Cruz.

• So he can flip to Trump at the convention …🙂

• WeThePeople2016 says:

If Cruz won his district, he has probably been assigned as his delegate. It doesn’t mean that he has to like him, though. Delegates are assigned to the candidates if they win that particular district.

• Eskie Mom says:

There seems to be a lot of that around. People will acknowledge the anti-American things Cruz has done in Congress & acknowledge his deceptive, underhanded & unethical behavior, then turn right around & say they’ll vote for him in the primary or if he is the nominee.

By the same token, they will acknowledge that Trump is the best man for president & that he can & will do what America needs & then say they’re still voting for Cruz or he ”is their guy”.

0.o What’s wrong with people? I do not understand this kind of thought process.

• Gail Combs says:

It beats me. I have had people yell at me that a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary and only Cruz can win the general election. So maybe that is it.

4. conservativehippie says:

tucker needs to get on the trump train already.

5. sDee says:

News and Observer. Feb 10, 2016:

Blue Cross CEO says insurer may leave ACA market in NC in 2017

” Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the state’s largest health insurer, expects to report its second consecutive financial loss in the coming weeks, as the company contends with continuing cost overruns under the Affordable Care Act, CEO Brad Wilson said Wednesday.

Blue Cross raised rates by an average 32.5 percent this year in the state, but Wilson said that wasn’t enough to stem losses.

• yakmaster2 says:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield should have thought about that possibilty before they jumped on the ACA train, along with other big health insurance companies. They all were so greedy to get extra customers who’d be forced onto their insurance rolls by TAX penalties they couldn’t get past Obama’s rainbows & unicorns promises. Remember all those meetings these Insurance CEOs and Lobbyists attended at the White House? I do, so they can all take a flying leap and AARP along with them!

6. Director says:

See this thread …

Cruz is a very strange fellow. Comment section is a gas.

7. Mike says:

I don’t trust the liberal media at all, but Ted Cruz is so dishonest, he is making them look like the models of integrity in comparison.

8. dizzymissl says:

Steven Tucker was on the news as an expert all the time when we were going thru the Obamacare stuff. He’s not just some random dude off the street.

9. Manfred says:

I posted a comment on Tucker’s blog that he did not allow to be published. But folks need to know, there are legal alternatives to nanny-care health insurance for Christians. Here’s a good overview: http://www.greendrinkdiaries.com/alternatives-to-obamacare-comparing-samaritan-ministries-medi-share-and-christian-healthcare-ministries/

My wife and I are members of http://www.libertyhealthshare.org/ No nanny-care for us!

10. karenkln says:

About time Tucker started to wake up! So sick of the Cruzbots.

11. sean436 says:

Amazing article. Cruz is gonna hate this so I love it.

12. gpen says:

Here is an article about ED. Cruz as the joker !!! http://lettersfromthegulag.blogspot.com/

• wheatietoo says:

Haaa. I love that.
      But actually, I think they have him pictured as The Penguin…even though they call him the Joker in the text.

In the group photo at the bottom, they have the whole Batman crew…the Joker is there, but they have Cruz’s face on the Penguin’s body.

• OUCH is right for Cruz…sort of. The article Swill O’Reilly (sorry that slipped LOOOL!
      is making it too easy for these politicians IMO.

“So while candidates like Hillary Clinton might feel Fox News is stacked up against them, it’s only true in some precincts. I go out of my way to keep it about issues unless a politician strays into dubious areas like the email deal. That being said, I have sometimes defended Hillary Clinton from cheap shots and stayed away from any and all personal attacks.”

Are you kidding me? Since when is anything related to US national security and Benghazi “personal?”

This is a big problem of …………………………….

13. StuckinCa says:

Thank you for making this tough call and writing this.

14. LOL! Cruz’ worst nightmare coming to SC, an evangelical to take back his votes Cruz stole! Carson isn’t saying that, in the video they mention Trump as their competition, but it’s more realistic to think that Carson won’t take votes from Trump but he WILL FROM CRUZ! I wonder how Cruz will feel now, knowing Carson’s coming to SC swinging for “them evangelicals,” you know, the evangelicals that Cruz has been wooing like a devil in a teddy!

15. Sandra says:

Dear Michael Bloomberg, maybe you should run. Because if Cruz wins the GOP nomination I will vote for you.

16. AZ Gulch says:

My perception of who looks good has changed so much in 5 months.
    Originally I was for Cruz, and gave him money. Now he is the biggest sleazebag – ever! How could I have been so deceived? I would vote for anybody over Cruz., well maybe not Rubio or Bush. All just curdle my stomach.

Rubio – sleazy but maybe OK –Now, dump the bastard.
    I’m sorry Cristie didn’t stay in. Fiorina was always fingernails on chalk board.
    Perry looks better than most right now, Walker no. Bush – what a light weight, it’s my turn BS. Kasich for a lefty Republican could do worse. Huckabee seems like a nice guy, and Carson never president.

Trump is the only man in the race, and let him run his race….I think he will be ahead 23 lenghts by the end of the race.

• mysticrose80 says:

Yeah…some of us were fooled by Cruz’s smooth-talking ways (I’ll give him credit. He’s a good salesman…almost as good as Obama). At least you were able to see his true nature before it was too late. Sadly, we still have some blind Cruz supporters who would rather watch the country go to hell than to ditch their “messiah”.

17. kinthenorthwest says:

I have unsubscribed so many times its not even funny. I have told them in no uncertain terms I do NOT want any slimpy Cruz ads in my email. H3LL I even send them a slew of my media pieces & videos showing what a cheat Cruz is …

18. NHVoter says:

This is a fantastic article.

Cruz and his minions disgust me. Cruz is a liar and a sleazebag and if you call him out, his followers rip you to shreds. I hope he gets destroyed in Iowa. I don’t like any of the other candidates (except for Trump of course!) but I feel 1/10th of the contempt I have for Cruz for them.

19. Martin says:

• feralcatsblog says:

Next Cruz will say that Trump sleeps 15 hours a day and his rallies all use a double while Trump stays home a drinks and smokes.

• yakmaster2 says:

What has Trump said on gay marriage? I don’t remember him bringing it up and don’t know his position on it. I guess if he’s calling Cruz a liar for saying his position is the same as Obama’s, then he either only believes in traditional one man-one woman marriage OR he believes individual States should decide?

20. MVW says:

Cruz is shameless and a con. Nothing he has done has changed the diagnosis. Cruz epitomizes DC values

21. wheatietoo says:

Trump did a phone interview this morning with Stuart Varney on FBN.
    Varney asked him about Bloomberg…and about his remark that Bloomberg was a friend.

Trump replied that he used to think that Bloomberg was a friend…but now he doesn’t.
    He said that since Bloomberg has attacked him, he’s not someone that he thinks of as a friend.

Varney asked Trump if he thinks Bloomberg should run.
    Trump replied “I hope he does! He would take a lot of votes from the Democrats if he did.”

22. It’s always good to remind Cruz and friends that bestiality, which the bible calls an ABOMINATION, is legal in Texas and Cruz has done NOTHING about it. Odd, that in New York where Cruz says has worse values, bestiality is illegal and a FELONY.

• yakmaster2 says:

Maybe the Texas legislature just felt it wasn’t necessary to make it against the law (to have sex with animals) because only a nasty, crazy, stupid pervert would ever do such a thing and their citizens aren’t like that? I dunno, but I’d prefer to think all the sheep in Texas are safe.

• Actually Texas didn’t just not make it against the law, in 1974 they made a law to make it legal. Texas decriminalized bestiality in 1974.
        It is not only sheep that rapists rape, it is dogs too. And the animals suffer horribly. We can prefer to see what we want but the fact is there and animals don’t like to be violated nor raped anymore than people. It’s one thing to not look or face it, quite another to deny.

In any case it sure plays against the New York values meme of Ted Cruz, since even NY considers it a FELONY and a crime.

23. We were discussing the candidates prior to our meeting at work. I mentioned trump and how big he won on Wednesday. We talked about Cruz, Yep, Kasich & Rubiobot. I must of said something too positive about Trump as the 26 year veteran there went off. His eyes got big and he said the last person he knew that had Trumps message had a mustache and caused millions of Jews to be slaughtered. So, since he is a vet and an older gentleman, I did do some comparisons between the two. Seriously I trust his judgement so why not. After an hour of research I seriously couldn’t find anything other than those blogging, posting etc., who then pushed their guy. Now just know up till December I was a Cruz supporter but followed Trump as he is exciting in his non PC speeches. Anywho, there are those out there who seriously think he’s Hitler like. Thank goodness for Sundance and this website.

• TheseTruths says:

Comparisons to Hitler are largely coming from Glenn Beck and his Cruzbot followers, who say that Trump is promoting the same kind of nationalism and populism that Hitler did. It’s one of the most inane arguments coming out of this campaign season. First of all, America has its own unique principles and is not the same as Germany of the 1930s. Secondly, progressives in both the Republican and Democratic parties have been taking us so far from nationalism and toward globalism, that it’s high time we regained our sense of pride in country. Thirdly, Trump in no way espouses Hitler-esque ideas. (Beck says he wants to be dictator-like. Give me a break.) It’s just another ludicrous smear coming from someone closely associated with Cruz. I dhink some other people have been saying it, too, but they seem to realize that it’s not accurate.

• mysticrose80 says:

I’m not understanding how taking care of Americans first = second coming of Hitler. Contrary to the lies being told by our politicians, America is suffering. BADLY. We’re no longer respected as a nation. The sense of pride in country IS missing. If we are to compete in this world, we need to nurse America back to health (which, I believe, is the message that the Donald is trying to convey). How on earth is that a bad thing?

• Gail Combs says:

I ran into the Hitler comparison too.

It really falls flat on its face.

Mr. Trump is a businessman he has to negotiate with banks, city officials, suppliers, contractors, unions and people in general. Trump spent 5 years in a military school and then went on to earn a degree in Economics. Trump has been well grounded in reality with a tough but loving father.

What about Hitler?

Adolf Hitler droped out of high school at age sixteen. With his father dead, his mother urged him to learn a trade or get a job. Hitler found the idea of daily work and thesubmission to authority revolting.

Hitler dreaming of becoming a great artist. He took the two day entrance exam of the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts. His test drawings were judged unsatisfactory and he was not admitted.
      “Hitler’s view of the world, also based in fantasy, began to significantly take shape. He borrowed large numbers of books from the library on German history and Nordic mythology. He was also deeply inspired by the opera works of Richard Wagner and their pagan, mythical tales of struggle against hated enemies. His friend Kubizek recalled that after seeing Wagner’s opera “Rienzi,” Hitler behaved as if possessed. Hitler led his friend atop a steep hill where he spoke in a strange voice of a great mission in which he would lead the people to freedom, similar to the plot in the opera he had just seen. “

• tz says:

and 3 other related videos. Molyneux is an anarcholibertarian but totally honest. He also has “the truth about Ted Cruz” – not updated with the IA campaign.

The narrative is that Trump is a progressive. I’m not sure what that means because Cruz is one by the same standards.

• amwick says:

Godwin’s law is for real! Cheap shots at Donald, he will deal with it brilliantly, no doubt.

24. deanna laurence says:

Ted Cruz is the Elmer Gantry type for sure. It makes me so sad that some Christians are being decieved by him. Franklin Graham is asking the nation to pray. Pray for our nation and each other. I think Trump is being used by God to strip away the fake, materialistic and greedy motivations, to help us look at what really matters. To turn back to God and our foundational beliefs. To fight for the truth and to stand strong against the enemies, decievers and thieves that wish to rob us of our hearts, our country and our souls.

• mysticrose80 says:

I find it very hypocritical of them to accuse Obama supporters of cult-like behavior…when they are guilty of behaving in the exact same way. They obsess over Cruz….just like Obama supporters do. They attack dissenters in a rabid-like manner…..just like Obama supporters do. They excuse all blatant misdeeds of Cruz……just like Obama supporters do. I don’t ever, EVER want to hear Cruz supporters open their mouths about Obama and his supporters, as they have ZERO credibility.

25. chrystalia99 says:

I shared this article on my Facebook page–always good to see a “recognized authority” speaking up and making sense.

26. AK49 says:

Confirmation bias is crazy strong.. My best friends lean left, and they buy all kinds of BS.

Trump ’16!!!

27. wodiej says:

I can certainly relate to the picture to this post and thank you again for such an informed, well researched article. I had heard this argument from rabid Cruz supporters and didn’t know how to defend Trump because I was unaware of all the facts.

I have been caught in the crosshairs of the failed leadership of obama with no health insurance, long term unemployment etc. People who won’t even try to get a job have a better chance of making it then people like me. Every job I apply for asks if I’ve ever been on public assistance because they get tax credits from the government for hiring anyone who has. I can’t wait for Trump to be our next president and bring our jobs back.

I live in Indiana and just heard two big employers in Indianapolis are moving to Mexico. Bad for workers but it should build a good case for Trump in our May primaries.

28. Thank you Sundance for highlighting this info. The mis-characterization from Cruz and camp
    has a growing audience as the misinformation is obligingly echoed in the media. I did forget Trump outlined his plan in his Crippled America book. Would like to see it briefly outlined on the Make America Great Again website so I can reference others to his Position page.

“As I’ve said, I’d like to see a private insurance system without artificial lines drawn between states. ”
    Trump, Donald J. (2015-11-03). Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again (Kindle Locations 944-945). Threshold Editions. Kindle Edition.

29. TwoLaine says:

Apparently the Cruz Team did not vet their actors/actresses for their new commercial, and at least one of them has appeared in several soft porn/adult film mediums. They have now pulled the ads. I am sure Cruz “Didn’t know nuthin’ ’bout nuthin’, and it is CN&N’s fault.

30. Rosies Seeing Red says:

Somebody on Twitter ought to tweet the link to Mr. Tucker’s article to Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh with a #WhyIStoppedListeningToYou hashtag!

• Bon says:

Nov ,2015 Crippled America published book Trump said “but I still believe republicans have a big beautiful heart and want to help the poor and sick and can do so at the right price.” This quote disputes your comment Rosies seeing red
      Whats the right price Rosie , Whose pocket Rosie, Better stay off Twitter Rosie

31. Gail Combs says:

For use against the Trump suports Obummercare bots.

Excerpts from the book
    TIME TO GET TOUGH 2011 by Donald Trump

Chapter Eight: Repeal Obamacare pg 121

Obamacare is Killing Jobs

Obamacare Will Destroy Patient Choice and Explode Spending

Real Tort Reform Right Now

The courts are clogged with these cases” says Dr Cecil Wilson ….

32. joshua says:

Sen Sanders has a new campaign theme song for his followers:

33. tz says:

When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths men miscall their lives. – Paul Gerhardt
    The line is also in a scene from the movie Excalibur

Trump doesn’t lie. He admits what he has done, and doesn’t weasel or give a fake apology.

Cruz has no problem with grave dishonesty, cheating, and the rest.

34. daughnworks247 says:

Healthcare policy is something I also spent decades working to improve. A brief history may be of help for some people here. Cruz’s accusations also set my hair on fire because we know he is lying.

Single Payor health care: I need to explain this to you from a business perspective because again, we all had that conversation. In the 1980’s, American business changed. Workers no longer were employed from womb to tomb. We created 401k plans for more portability, no loss of pension and more individual choice. A whole financial industry was born.

At the same time, American companies were beginning to compete more and more with international firms— at a disadvantage. Health care cost of about 10-12% was baked in to the cost of goods sold, unlike other countries. It made American goods more expensive on the world market.

We were also confronted with pre-existing condition problems for employees when they transferred to another company — often meaning, if they had a condition, they were trapped in a job.

At the SAME time, we saw the explosion of HR departments who were charged with advocating on behalf of the employee to the insurance company. Well, no one advocates for YOU better than YOU and HR personnel often dropped the ball leading to problems for the individual employee. It made SENSE to make the employee the owner of their health insurance, just like their auto insurance and just like their 401K plan.

To make health insurance portable, I was deeply involved in creating pre-existing condition insurance pools within 35 states. Using the pool, 3% of all health insurance premium sold within the state was contributed to the pool to offset costs. Maximum premium was 2X normal premium to not burden the individual with excessive rates. The whole thing was modeled after the state of Florida where fire insurance premium of 4% is pooled to pay for fireman’s pension plans.

It all made sense… until Hillary Clinton proposed Hillarycare. The dem’s could not resist adding goodies to the idea and it was promptly shot down. No one discussed the idea for years because we were burned by Hillary and we were busy creating websites and hiring IT departments.

At the end of the decade, with the prospect of a Repub President, we brought up the idea again. This is mostly the time you see the Trump quotes regarding what we referred to as “single payer” which is very much different than what Bernie Sanders considers “single payer”. Well, when the dot.com bubble burst and we lost the Twin Towers, the idea was shelved again.

PCS bill was a band-aid on over budget and out of control pharma costs because Clinton allowed big pharma to advertise on tv beginning in ’96. Suddenly, everyone had restless leg syndrome and every suburban wife wanted diet pills. We really thought the war would go quickly, based on ’91 and we could get back to health care with Bush in office. NOPE.

Then, Obama comes along and rams ACA through using every dirty trick in the book. No business person EVER wanted the government to have a part of this or stand between an employee and their doctor. PLUS, it does nothing to reduce overall health care costs for America. The more people spend on healthcare, the less capital is available in the markets = bad for business and their employees. Also, the more people spend on healthcare, the more they go bankrupt = bad for business and bad for their employees. ACA is NOT what anyone ever wanted.

TRUMP has been clear in his disdain for Obamacare. A safety net for the poor does need to exist but no one needs to stand between an individual and their doctor. The control needs to return to the individual and it needs to be much more competitive.

• pappadave says:

WHO do you think Trump intends to be the “single-payer?” He’s come out in favor of a single-payer system over and over again. Sorry, but that’s the very definition of “socialized medicine,” where people die in bed waiting for “permission” to be treated.

• joshua says:

“WHO do you think Trump intends to be the “single-payer?” He’s come out in favor of a single-payer system over and over again”

nope…not at all in anytime RECENT…the opposite…he has come out in favor of elimination of state line prohibition for selling insurance without area restrictions…in other words…free market for ins companies.

You have to cite your source, or gettoutta here with Cruz blather man.

• pappadave says:

Nonsense.  Look at his 2015 60-minutes interview sometime.  He REPEATED a call for “single-payer” in that interview.  It was just a few months ago!

• Martin says:

He did not.

• pappadave says:

Actually, yes he did. I suspect you can find it on-line if you bother to look.

• Martin says:

He did not. I watched the interview. Apparently, you didn’t but you’re only here to troll so troll somewhere else.

• pappadave says:

Actually, I DID watch it (though I rarely watch 60 minutes any more.) CBS has claimed copyright infringement and has taken the whole interview down, but I SPECIFICALLY recall him saying that “some form of single-payer is necessary to insure that everyone has health-care.” Again, WHO do you think he wants to BE that “single-payer?” Saudi Arabia, maybe?

• joshua says:

his Position page.

• Martin says:

He’s not for single payer. Get off of this.

• tz says:

In his most recent book and one before that he specifically came out against single payer. He said he was in favor 15 years ago when things were different and he didn’t research heavily.
        Cruz praised John Roberts on the Supreme Court too and has not been very critical, much less given a strong condemnation.

• Gail Combs says:

AGAIN!
      Trump is very clear he hates Obamacare and sees it as an economy killer.

Excerpts from the 2011 book
      TIME TO GET TOUGH 2011 by Donald Trump

Chapter Eight: Repeal Obamacare pg 121

Obamacare is Killing Jobs

Obamacare Will Destroy Patient Choice and Explode Spending

Real Tort Reform Right Now

The courts are clogged with these cases” says Dr Cecil Wilson ….

35. Posted this article on the rightscoop today. Had fun all morning long with the Cruzbots, as easy as swatting dying flies off a kitchen window screen.

• Bon says:

quite obvious you did not read “Crippled America” book by Trump Stephen Tucker’ ranting article says in the links of article Crippled America “…but I still believe Repubs. still have big beautiful hearts and want to help the poor and sick — and
      can do so at the right price.—I remember when he said this at several of his speeches ,as I follow him.
      I found the article disingenuous as I also looked up Miriam’s dict usage of ‘ universal’ and noted his statement in book was closer in usage to the first definition than the one you noted in Tucker’s article.
      Therefore, whatever else he said most readily meets the Crus statement ……’at the right price…..repubs have big beautiful hearts & want to help the poor and the sick.,……says it all
      LOOK IT UP

36. eweturn8 says:

have just seen this shared on Facebook, by Sarah Palin.
    Not the Steven Tucker article… The CTH blog post.
    (tips hat)

37. Jeff Tappan says:

So, what is the difference between ‘Obamacare’ and single-payer healthcare? Without wishing to come across as snide, could you explain it as simply as possible? Thank you.

38. Linda League says:

I doubt you were ever a Cruzer as you call them frankly I believe your a fraud trying to push a message of Cruz being dishonest and you just can’t take it anymore message. If you have listened to Trump enough you have heard him say he wants universal healthcare like Canada. I won’t promise he will say that every time or every day because he changes with the weather. He also has said everyone will have good ins. And the Gov. Will pay for it. What is that a name change from obamacare to Trumpcare? You are extremely transparent .