trump rally clemson 5

With the republican primary race now heading to South Carolina we take a look at the last verifiable polling (large sample, low MOE) which was taken by NBC and the Wall Street Journal in January (full pdf below).

Remember the golden rule of MSM polling.  “When polls are silent, it generally means the outcomes are adverse to their preferred media narrative”:

Here’s the pictures from tonight in South Carolina:

trump rally clemson

trump rally clemson 2

trump rally clemson 3

trump rally clemson 4

trump rally clemson 5

Trump rally clemson 6

trump rally clemson 7

Here’s the last full poll data from January:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

467 Responses to 10,000+ Attend Trump Rally in South Carolina – Pictures From Clemson – With South Carolina Polling Preview…

1. Tony Venuti says:

On the subject of Trumps Conservatism (or NOT)

First lets define THE terms. Without FAITH being a quintessential part of what our Founders saw as Conservatism….is NOT Conservatism.

I’m a fiscal conservative but a social moderate or “such” is an oxymoron on its face.

OK…now on to the meat and potatoes…

Trump is a Capitalist….you can be one without being a Conservative…but you cannot be a conservative without BEING a capitalist…..
    the very nature of Conservatism…is YOU being the Boss of YOU!

It is unfortunate the reality Trump sees compels him to “buy in” to the I’m a Conservative, I’m a Christian thing….this is NOT what DEFINES trump…..

Capitalism and Pride IN America…he benefits from the benefits of #amerICANprivilege and he is GIVING BACK…by saving that which has propelled him to HuuuuuuuuuuGe success….

Trump a capitalist leads to conservatism..not the reverse.

• smiley says:

your comment sounds a little too much like noblesse oblige, imo.
      a little too Kennedy-ish.

• Director says:

Conservatism as defined…

Keep the racial and genetic stock you have.

Don’t encourage the inadequate and incompetent and the foolish to reproduce by subsidizing them.

Eject dysgenic migrant groups.

Don’t make war on your brothers and cousins on behalf of hostile elites.

Conserve your language, customs and honor your history. Make sure your kids can do so in later generations.

Anything else?

2. The Boss says:

Folks. Those who are able-bodied and can make time for Trump should do everything possible to help him Go All The Way!! Volunteer to place signs around polling places the night before your primary. Commit to bring 5 people to the polls to vote for Trump. Don’t be bashful about your support. You will be amazed at the enthusiasm others show when they realize you’re on their side.
    Find a good saloon – and some designated drivers or Uber service – and watch the returns. If we do this right, then the rebel yells in SC will be like a shot heard round the world. Not to be outdone, Super Tuesday states will want to yell louder than the good folks in the Palmetto State. Let’s show the establishment a mandate for Trump. We can talk. We can vote. We can yell. We can Make America Great Again.

• 1american1st says:

A Palmetto state resident here & I am pizzed off at the Liberal Communist/Socialist Democrat Party & the RINOs who have spent 7 years enabling them, plus re-writing & removing history. All part of the Communist takeover of America.

People who think it’s just about the Confederate flag, statues & memorials that were removed from our state house grounds, parks & cemeteries and the relentless bitching & whining about Southern words & terms… just wait, your turn is coming. When the Commie Dems become “offended” by the Liberty bell in Philadelphia, Presidential statues in DC & around the country, Revolutionary statues around Boston, etc. and want to remove them, too, maybe we will start seeing more blow back & Americans standing up to these Commie Libs. BTW, they are already trying to remove Thomas Jefferson (signed the Declaration of Independence), too. They can’t quit living in the past and/or trying to turn America into Chicago.

• skifflegirl says:

1american1st: I totally agree with you. I can only imagine how it must feel to be a proud Southerner and see these nimrods tear down and denigrate OUR American history. Nikki Haley is a GOPe/Uniparty tool.

• Madeline says:

Now there’s an idea…. Trump should start making states’ rights a big part of his message. It would make huge news if he blasted the movements to take down the Confederate flag… might be too controversial even for him, but he has a sign in his headquarters “Let Trump be Trump.” Wouldn’t it be great if he told that story, followed by “Let South Carolina be South Carolina. Let New York be New York. Let Oregon be Oregon. Let Texas be Texas.” You get the picture. It would align with his calls to end Common Core and anti-globalist/multi-culturalism theme.

3. Frank O'Pinion says:

The graphic illustration with 16 squares keep filling up with Donald’s smiley faces. That’ good.
    As far as I am concerned, his face should be occupying all but three squares.
    Cruz and Rubio should not be occupying this graphic illustration because they are not Article II natural born U.S. Citizens.

From a poster that is right-on-target.
    To wit:
    The reason the meaning of natural born citizen has been tortured into meaning virtually anyone is because this discussion is taking place after the commission of a crime, “too big to prosecute”, by a lot of rich, powerful, and influential people.

Once Congress allowed and assisted the ineligible, identity fraud con-artist Barack Hussein Obama to usurp the presidency there was no one complicit in Obama’s successful takeover of America’s highest office, and her military, who was not going to fight, with everything in them to insure Barry remains officially a legitimate president. Anything else subjects the complicit to charges of treason, many at the highest possible level, for literally giving America’s government and her military to the enemy. No amount of history, common sense or anything else will ever get an admission from the media, Congress or the others involved that they were complicit in, as a minimum, misprision of felony/treason for their part in the biggest hoax in history.

Obama must be protected from the truth about him being fully revealed and acted on. When the regime owns the courts, Congress, and the media, that job becomes doable, no matter how compelling or plentiful evidence to the contrary may be.

Supporting and defending as many ineligible presidential candidates (such as Jindal, Rubio, and Cruz) as possible is a way of protecting Obama’s false eligibility, as ineligible candidates are molded into natural born citizens by those who want the Obama fraud to just fade away, and their paid assistants. Every ineligible candidate accepted as, “eligible”, no matter what it takes for that to happen, helps them reach their goal.

Those complicit believe their personal freedom could depend on continuing the charade of legitimacy they have surrounded Obama with, both by their actions, and inaction.

• smiley says:

it might also be intended to pave the way for this “eligibility” issue to soon be irrelevant, for future Presidents, in terms of qualifying as a “citizen”, at all.
      let us get used to the idea…and tolerant of… a foreign-born POTUS.

• countrychicken says:

Frank O’Pinion, is there anything, Anything we can do to stop it? Are our hands tied so tight that we just have to allow this crime to continue? Please tell me what we can do?

4. don welch says:

from the looks of the crowd size, i doubt that hillary has had that number from all her gatherings ‘combined’ and i am actually serious. that said, she is a lock to get the nod and i don’t trust women voters a lick.

5. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Lets hope that the South does not fall for the Cruz fake conservative/religious mantle and see’s who he really is! I also hope that Kasich’s Ohio record is straightened out for what he did here pissed off every conservative/tea party person in the state. We need Trump to smoke them in South Carolina!

6. peachteachr says:

I just heard Fox News say that Trump spoke to a crowd of 3,000 in SC. Good thing I don’t depend on them for my facts.

• That’s why I said Fox lied again! It was earlier today when Martha announced only 3,000 attended Donald Trump rally in S. Carolina last night.

• MVW says:

Fox seems to think Aljazeera is its future. Case in point:
      “Fox has given a late pilot order to Chad: An American Boy, a single-camera Middle Eastern family comedy”, or how to make ISIS look normal small town urban America without jobs, a comedy.

Insanity, Murdock senility, Saudi values, Uniparty fantasy, political correctness ‘New Speak’. Yes, Fox has gone off the deep end, over the cliff.

• brcajun says:

Last night it was over 10,000 from a lightly populated area which means they drove abit to get there. I would guess those are Trump leaners or future voters.

7. angie b says:

I work Trump into the conversation wherever and whenever I am out and about,My teenagers cringe when I am stumping but,I am doing it for them.I had an elderly man tell me in the grocery store parking lot not to stop and I won’t till Trump wins!

• Me too. I worked in my computer 24 hours a day posting or re posting articles for Trump. Together, Let’s Make America Great Again!

• TheFenian says:

That’s the way to go angie b.

The high information, political junkies like us here are 1/10 of 1% of the population. So most people are afraid to “come out” as Trump supporters. It’s vital that we let them know they are part of the majority of Americans, not a fringe.

I myself long ago moved beyond my family and friends and have, since the fall, never set foot in public without my red hat. I’ve found making eye contact with total strangers who look at it brings out their need to “confess” they are all in for Trump. I always have at least a quick conversation with them, try to shore them up, ask them to please convince their family members, and end with asking if they are registered to vote.

It’s not about the “Trump’s got this” nonsense. It’s about US making this happen.

• Dixie says:

Around here, it’s more about Mexicans keying your car or taking their ire out on specific individuals which concerns the people and makes them lay low. I don’t know how to combat that.

• TheFenian says:

Well the car thing is easily solved Dixie. If you have this problem, rather than slapping on a bumper sticker, buy the red hat and place it in your rear window. It then serves the same purpose as a number sticker. When you park your car, you take the hat out of the window and place it on your head and go forth in public as a walking advertisement for Trump.

Then your car is safe.

As for the illegals, the MORE red hats they see the better. They NEED to see these hats. Same goes for the batsht crazy leftists. The more hats they see the more silenced they will be.

SILENCED. Just like we USED to be. The tide is turning in America. As Trump says – we are no longer the “silent” majority, we are becoming the “noisy” majority.

Buy a red hat and take back your neighborhood. And save your car from vandalism.

• chrystalia99 says:

Same here–one of the many reasons I drive only used vehicles sigh.Since we have had 3 vehicles totaled by illegals in the last 2 years in my immediate family, there’s simply no point in trying to drive a nice vehicle anyway.

Of course I never go anywhere, day or night, without armed escort–people tend to be polite when you’re out and about with a guy or 2 over 6 feet tall, open carrying a .357 or a .44. I wear my Trump hat, and my button, and whoever is with me is always wearing something Trump as well.

It’s funny how it works out, since people usually start by asking my other half or sons about their weapons, then the conversation segues into discussion of Trump. And the best part is any libiots that see us scurry in the other direction🙂. Life is much nicer when you don’t have to deal with libiots….

The only way to combat such things is to go about your business, and if people confront you, have whoever you’re with whip out the smart phone and start recording. That works for my friends that don’t believe in open carry–they just go shopping in pairs, threesomes, or larger groups so if anyone causes issues, there are multiple witnesses🙂.

It’s high time we of the silent majority stop being silent.

• Dixie says:

Unfortunately, I don’t have the protection you have, neither over 6′ with open carry or otherwise, with smart phone to whip out. And I find it hard to get out of that “silent majority” closet I’ve been shut up in for years.

But words….give me the opportunity for words…now that I can handle. I’ve found other ways to support Trump too, like giving his books to people and leaving those little notes lying around in certain places and drawing people into conversation with remarks about him at the car wash, grocery store, bank, etc.

And when our state’s election rolls around, I plan to come out of the closet in full regalia, Trump hat, Trump tee-shirt, Trump button and talk to anybody who will slow down in my vicinity. Will sport that charming outfit at the early voting every day, on election day and when I drive some of our home bound neighbors to the polls to vote.

In the meantime, I like Finian’s idea of riding Trump’s (removable) hat around in my car…same as a bumper sticker.

• chrystalia99 says:

Yep–whatever works, works! With the way this town has gone down hill the last several years, I am very glad both my adult sons and my other half carry sigh.

I would as well, but my weapons of choice are a ruger 10-22 long rifle, or my M1 Garand–and while I can legally carry both, people tend to get antsy when you carry a weapon of that size around in public.

Besides–it gets in the way when you’re pushing a grocery cart…..

I bought everyone I know Trump books and tee shirts for Christmas this past year, as well as hats. We already had buttons from going to the Phx. rally last July.

I also post positive things about him on my Facebook once or twice a day, followed by the latest list of Cruz or other GOPer lies.

Every little bit helps, as I see it. I also did phone calls for him during NH, and my whole family up there was getting the vote out.

My cousin Justin is stumping for him in SC, under the radar, as he is a Coastie and the brass already has him in the cross hairs for an incident during his command several years ago.

It wasn’t negligence or anything, just a freak occurrence of weather–but when you’re in charge, whatever happens is going to fall on you anyway.

He has been busy down there, though, already has a dozen of his buddies lined up to get out the vote in his area, and will be making phone calls for Trump also.

• skifflegirl says:

Chrystalia: Saw this new smear yesterday (hope this works-I’ve never tried to post a tweet before)

See Image? #cruzcrew LIES again before primary, when called out, won't answer my question! https://t.co/YjbY8vK5oc pic.twitter.com/cgHkyNFO1B— Lauren Stephens (@xlaurenstephens) February 11, 2016

• chrystalia99 says:

Yep, I saw that one. Cruz is pond slime….But it doesn’t surprise me. The tweet didn’t work for me BTW, but I grabbed her username out of the link

• skifflegirl says:

chrystalia: I discovered @xlaurenstephens a couple of weeks ago. She wrote an open letter to Mark Levin to convince him that her research in to Ted Cruz exposed him as a lying, cheating Globalist. (I believe she is connected to the Wisconsin political scene.) Yesterday, she was calling out this Cruzer on Facebook for spreading the lies that Trump has hired MoveOn.org personnel in So Carolina, which then, of course, attempts to link Soros to Trump. Lauren isn’t going to take that laying down, so she continually confronted this man, Bill Cummings, demanding the names of these MoveOn staffers in SC for Trump. Bill Cummings proceeded to insult Lauren and dismiss her. But she just kept at him. Bill Cummings never did respond with any verifiable info, names or links. So she told him he better be careful spreading unfounded lies about Trump and his supporters. LaurenStephens.com

• chrystalia99 says:

Yep, I have her open letter saved and faved, and have been posting it regularly out and about online–she’s an old war horse, and a valuable ally for Trump.

Cruz and company haven’t even started to get rough yet, I’m afraid sigh. Call me rude, but I find myself wishing a convenient love child who looks like Rafael would wander out of the woodwork (preferably with a 16 year old mother)–or he’d get a house dropped on him. Or something.

• skifflegirl says:

Yes, that would drop Cruz like a hot potato! His Harvard roommate, Craig Maizin, is on twitter with all kinds of terrible stories about him. Don’t know if any of Maizin’s tidbits have any real gravitas, but let’s hope that Trump is having him royally investigated. It would make Ted’s downfall much quicker.

• chrystalia99 says:

I expect Trump is investigating–I know I sure as heck would be! With any luck, something really rotten will show up that people have a real problem with….

• wyntre says:

Just got a Browning Buckmark .22 Handgun to replace the Sig Sauer Mosquito which was malfunctioning.

Easy to carry, lightweight, and with 10 rounds a mag it can stop most people if you practice and are accurate.

• chrystalia99 says:

Being a small sized chick, for the most part I don’t carry weapons, outside of my favorite wrist rocket and my throwing knives (and the bear spray).

I do carry my long guns when we go to our mining claims, since I have the best eyes for long distance should it be required for some reason, other than my two ex-Army sons.

Heck, if I pulled a gun on a miscreant, he’d probably laugh his tail off and attempt to disarm me; which would, of course, be a fatal error.

But my other half, being big, can comfortably wear a weapon and has never had to take one out of the holster.

I’m actually very accurate with all my weapons of choice, along with other less conventional ones😉. My kids still laugh about the home invader I took down with the Hoover vacuum cleaner and finished off with the hairspray….

• brcajun says:

I have seen an old toyota with a back cover in walmart and they unloaded 14 hispanics. I am concerned about those type of scenerios. That is why finally I purchased a 9mm and have a conceal and carry permit. I sound like I am picking on ONLY hispanics but there are alot of bad people out in our country now adays!

• Cathy says:

I have my vehicle completely decorated with window chalk. “VOTE TRUMP 2016”. Get tons of honks and 👍👍👍. Had a conversation with a man in Walmart parking lot. He wanted to know why I choose Trump. After explaining my feelings and Trumps platforms he asked me to do his car too! It’s like people are waiting for permission. I’m loud and PROUD!!!(and praying)

8. Remington says:

This article found it’s way into my email inbox this morning. ‘Talk about nailing it…. Man, I’m getting excited that we just might right the ship in ’16 with Donald at the helm….

The author, Don Fredrick, is the political correspondent for Bloomberg and wrote
    extensively about Obama even before he was elected and he did it with

facts and more facts.

“Who is Donald Trump?” The better question may be, “What is Donald Trump? The answer: A giant middle finger from average Americans to the political and media establishment.

Some Trump supporters are like the 60s white girls who dated black guys just to annoy their parents. But most Trump supporters have simply had it with the Demosocialists and the “Republicans in Name Only.” They know there isn’t a dime’s worth of difference between Hillary Rodham and Jeb Bush, and only a few cents worth between Rodham and the other GOP candidates. Ben Carson is not an “establishment” candidate, but the Clinton machine would pulverize Carson, and the somewhat rebellious Ted Cruz will (justifiably so) be tied up with natural born citizen lawsuits (as might Marco Rubio). The Trump supporters figure they may as well have some fun tossing Molotov cocktails at Wall Street and Georgetown while they watch the nation collapse. Besides, lightning might strike, Trump might get elected, and he might actually fix a few things. Stranger things have happened. (The nation elected a Marxist in 2008 and Bruce Jenner now wears designer dresses.)

Millions of conservatives are justifiably furious. They gave the Republicans control of the House in 2010 and control of the Senate in 2014 and have seen them govern no differently than Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Yet those same voters are supposed to trust the GOP in 2016? Why? Trump did not come from out of nowhere. His candidacy was created by the last six years of Republican failures.

No reasonable person can believe that any of the establishment candidates will slash federal spending, rein in the Federal Reserve, cut burdensome business regulations, reform the tax code, or eliminate useless federal departments (the Departments of Education, Housing and Urban Development, Energy, etc.). Even Ronald Reagan was unable to eliminate the Department of Education. (Of course, getting shot at tends to make a person less of a risk-taker.) No reasonable person can believe that any of the nation’s major problems will be solved by Rodham, Bush, and the other dishers of donkey fazoo now eagerly eating corn in Iowa and pancakes in New Hampshire.

Many Americans, and especially Trump supporters, have had it with:
    Anyone named Bush
    Anyone named Clinton
    Anyone who’s held political office
    Political correctness
    Illegal immigration
    Massive unemployment
    Phony “official” unemployment and inflation figures
    Welfare waste and fraud
    People faking disabilities to go on the dole
    VA waiting lists
    TSA airport groping
    The Federal Reserve’s money-printing schemes
    Wall Street crooks like Jon Corzine
    Michelle Obama’s vacations
    Michelle Obama’s food police
    Barack Obama’s golf
    Barack Obama’s arrogant and condescending lectures
    Barack Obama’s criticism/hatred of America
    Valerie Jarrett
    “Holiday trees”
    Hollywood hypocrites
    Global warming nonsense
    Cop killers
    Gun confiscation threats
    Stagnant wages
    Chevy Volts
    Clock boy
    Pajama boy
    Mattress girl
    Boys in girls’ bathrooms Whiny, spoiled college students who can’t even place the Civil War in the correct century and that’s just the short list.

Trump supporters believe that no Democrat wants to address these issues, and that few Republicans have the courage to address these issues. They certainly know that none of the establishment candidates are better than barely listening to them, and Trump is their way of saying, “Screw you, Hillary Rodham Rove Bush!” The more the talking head political pundits insult the Trump supporters, the more supporters he gains. (The only pundits who seem to understand what is going on are Democrats Doug Schoen and Pat Caddell and Republican John LeBoutillier. All the others argue that the voters will eventually “come to their senses” and support an establishment candidate.)

But America does not need a tune-up at the same old garage. It needs a new engine installed by experts–and neither Rodham nor Bush are mechanics with the skills or experience to install it. Hillary Rodham is not a mechanic; she merely manages a garage her philandering husband abandoned. Jeb Bush is not a mechanic; he merely inherited a garage. Granted, Trump is also not a mechanic, but he knows where to find the best ones to work in his garage. He won’t hire his brother-in-law or someone to whom he owes a favor; he will hire someone who lives and breathes cars.

“How dare they revolt!” the “elites” are bellowing. Well, the citizens are daring to revolt, and the RINOs had better get used to it. “But Trump will hand the election to Clinton!” That is what the Karl Rove-types want people to believe, just as the leftist media eagerly shoved “Maverick” McCain down GOP throats in 2008–knowing he would lose to Obama. But even if Trump loses and Rodham wins, she would not be dramatically different than Bush or most of his fellow candidates. They would be nothing more than caretakers, not working to restore America’s greatness but merely presiding over the collapse of a massively in-debt nation. A nation can perhaps survive open borders; a nation can perhaps survive a generous welfare system. But no nation can survive both–and there is little evidence that the establishment candidates of either party understand that. The United States cannot forever continue on the path it is on. At some point it will be destroyed by its debt.

Yes, Trump speaks like a bull wanders through a china shop, but the truth is that the borders do need to be sealed; we cannot afford to feed, house, and clothe 200,000 Syrian immigrants for decades (even if we get inordinately lucky and none of them are ISIS infiltrators or Syed Farook wannabes); the world is at war with radical Islamists; all the world’s glaciers are not melting; and Rosie O’Donnell is a fat pig.

Is Trump the perfect candidate? Of course not. Neither was Ronald Reagan. But unless we close our borders and restrict immigration, all the other issues are irrelevant. One terrorist blowing up a bridge or a tunnel could kill thousands. One jihadist poisoning a city’s water supply could kill tens of thousands. One electromagnetic pulse attack from a single Iranian nuclear device could kill tens of millions. Faced with those possibilities, most Americans probably don’t care that Trump relied on eminent domain to grab up a final quarter acre of property for a hotel, or that he boils the blood of the Muslim Brotherhood thugs running the Council on American-Islamic Relations. While Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s greatest fear is someone giving a Muslim a dirty look, most Americans are more worried about being gunned down at a shopping mall by a crazed lunatic who treats his prayer mat better than his three wives and who thinks 72 virgins are waiting for him in paradise.

The establishment is frightened to death that Trump will win, but not because they believe he will harm the nation. They are afraid he will upset their taxpayer-subsidized apple carts. While Obama threatens to veto legislation that spends too little, they worry that Trump will veto legislation that spends too much. You can be certain that if an establishment candidate wins in November 2016, his or her cabinet positions will be filled with the same people we’ve seen before. The washed-up has-beens of the Clinton and Bush administrations will be back in charge. The hacks from Goldman Sachs will continue to call the shots. Whether it is Bush’s Karl Rove or Clinton’s, John Podesta who makes the decisions in the White House will matter little.

If the establishment wins, America loses.

Don Fredrick

• Pinkie says:

“No reasonable person can believe that any of the establishment candidates will slash federal spending, rein in the Federal Reserve, cut burdensome business regulations, reform the tax code, or eliminate useless federal departments (the Departments of Education, Housing and Urban Development, Energy, etc.).”

Trump is not going to do those things either. He is running on border security, curbing illegal immigration and economic populism. He doesn’t care about the size of the federal government. That’s his genius and why the conservative intelligentsia despise him.

• brcajun says:

Absolutely well put! WE are fed up with all in that last post! Their PC goal is to silence once and for all Christianity (for those who have been following the courts rulings in the past 25 years). The other items are well on their way to being accomplished. ONLY Trump has the RIGHT direction to straighten out this mess and it won’t be pretty while it is being done. You will have professional media, bureaucats, and wall street money will be raising hell and misinforming the public.

9. shipley130 says:

That “Hollywood Squares” chart is looking more and more like a Trump casino slot machine jackpot. And democrats are waiting for it to hit to claim that “they” actually were the ones plugging in the money so it should be their jackpot.

10. Nightcrawler says:

I love seeing these ‘crowd shots’.
    Some pictures look like a different arena.
    Was there more than one rally in South Carolina yesterday?

11. Cruzisaliar says:

Does anyone have good resources on what happened with Trump and that widows house?

12. Southern Son says:

Love that DC squares pic. Ten down, five to go.
    The momentum feeds the Movement!
    I trust and believe DT to Roar!

13. Ej says:

Hannity gave him positive PR today. He asked him if he could pick a judge who would he model it off? He instantly said Scalia and then Thomas. That ends the discussion over “conservativeness”.