Originally Written in April 2015Re posted exactly as previous outlined:

Until substantive and factual information reveals something divergent I’m sticking to my initial researched opinion that Marco Rubio’s campaign bid is purely a decepticon maneuver to plow through the field, and aid his mentor Jeb Bush.

rubio and ramos(Via Allan Wall) Republican candidate Marco Rubio, in a chat with Jorge Ramos, in Spanish, made it clear that, on this issue, any differences between a President Rubio and President Obama would be insubstantial.

Matthew Boyle of Breitbart (a valuable source on immigration issues) has written up a report on the interview:

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), a 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said he believes that President Barack Obama’s first executive amnesty for so-called DREAMers—the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)—is “important” and he won’t reverse it himself if elected president. He delivered these remarks in a Spanish-language interview he gave to Univision’s Jorge Ramos.

So here is Rubio, speaking in Spanish to Jorge Ramos, a principal proponent of the Hispanicization of the U.S., telling him this.

“I believe DACA is important. It can’t be terminated from one moment to the next, because there are already people benefiting from it,” Rubio said in Spanish on Ramos’s television program, according to an English translation provided by the media service Grabien. “But yes, it is going to have to end. It can’t be the permanent policy of the United States, and I don’t think that’s what they’re asking either. I think everyone prefers immigration reform.”

Ramos followed up, according to the translation, by asking: “But then, to clarify, you would put an end to DACA once immigration reform is approved, but what would happen, Senator, if there is no immigration reform; would you cancel DACA anyway?”

Rubio answered that DACA will end only when a legislative substitute with the exact same or similar policy prescriptions—a legislative amnesty for illegal alien minors—is implemented. He also said in Spanish that, if elected president, he believes that America cannot deport illegal aliens here in the country right now, and he expects a legislative solution will be implemented that essentially has all the parts of the massively controversial “Gang of Eight” bill that he would pass piece-by-piece.

So there is no substantive difference between the amnesty goals of Rubio and the Obama administration. Basically, he wants to make it permanent. (read more)

GOP gang of 8

Republican contingent from the “Gang of Ocho”

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

104 Responses to Candidate Marco Rubio Tells Jorge Ramos, in Spanish, That Obama’s Unilateral Amnesty Is A Good Thing and Should Be Part of Permanent Amnesty Solution…

1. Howie says:

Havana Daydreaming

2. Rubio and Cruz two snakes from the same evil money cult snake pit.

3. JT says:

Trump campaign should take the clip and run it with as a political ad subtitled in English.

4. ej says:

Someone get this to Ann and Donald ASAP.

WHAT AN IDIOT. Why would he say this today? “Stupid people in washington”

5. Lets make sure to make him a permanent unemployed member of society.

• MrE says:

I’d make a sarcastic comment about not wanting him to be leeching off my tax dollars, but seeing as he already does that, I’ll keep that to myself.😉

6. ej says:

Nevermind, EJ, read the dates before you comment. Sorry.

7. shallbe4 says:

So Jeb is going to be forced down our throats no matter how bad it looks? This will not fool anyone but they they don’t care. Those in charge want to destroy this country and they can’t wait to do it.

8. Lou says:

of course. this is the new GOP. I know many Cubans LOVE the Republican Party for this reason only.

• Tuduri says:

Most Cubans in the US are US citizens and proud to be American. They tend to be Republican more often than not because they dislike the Democrats for their support of Fidel Castro and other authoritarian socialist systems. Younger Cubans are beginning to forget this history, unfortunately. They, like all American teenagers, are facing indoctrination from leftist professors in College. And hopefully blogs like this can help to counterbalance these teachings.

The “Cubans” I know think of themselves as Americans, not so much Cubans. They are not Republicans for any single reason, Lou. And they LOVE this country more than any political party. Like many Eastern Europeans that have become American citizens, they worry about the prospect of an America becoming like the Socialist Hell Holes that they have left. More than others, they appreciate the concept of religious and political liberty. You’ve heard of the expression that ‘Catholic converts are more Catholic than the Pope.’
      Something like that affects immigrants from socialist totalitarian countries. They tend to be strong proponents of liberty because they know what it’s like to be without it.

Most Cubans are Republicans because they see the Republican party as the party most likely to preserve religious and political liberty and to uphold our constitution. As many on this blog know, we are searching for a candidate that is more likely than others to preserve our constitutional liberties. Maybe it’s Trump. But those American Cubans are also searching for that perfect candidate.

9. Bill Bower says:

I can’t believe I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today and for the first time since 1989 I had to turn him off because I couldn’t stand the b.s. He’s trying to tell me that Marco Rubio is a conservative but if he’s a conservative I’m not I will never ever vote to give a man a job who would vote or has voted to take mine away I vote for “suicide Sanders” first at least that would damage Wall Street. Now we would not vote for Rubio my entire congressional delegation voted to go with Obamacare I’m not going to vote for another Republican as long as I live if Trump doesn’t get in this time. I guess I can’t listen to talk radio anymore

• Tigsmom says:

I accidentally turned on Beck while driving, and listened for the three seconds he called Trump “The loser”. Its too bad there are a few people on the station I enjoy, or it would be deleted from the memory. The “law of averages” will catch up to that psycho.

• NCPatrick says:

Here’s the thing, Longiron … I think most Americans (at least those I once knew) are willing to take losses as long as they feel their opponent was under the same rules. But when we feel the other team was cheating or paying off a ref or any of a million other ways to secure a W, then we get mad.

Trump has long proclaimed he was not being treated fairly, and I don’t think that can be denied. For instance, the GOP party should be the entity to stand up for its candidates and make sure dirty tricks are not afoot. That Tweet from the Iowa Sec of State said as much: this is a matter for the parties to decide.

I’m guessing Donald Trump is going thru similar anguish and anger today as he realizes how badly he was played in Iowa, how much he believed they were supporting him … it hurts in so many ways.

Those of us here are behind him every step of the way but I don’t know how much clout we actually have with monsters like we are facing. Yes, they are monsters who care nothing about what their greed is doing to our once beautiful country.

Thank God we have prayer and we have each other here. There aren’t enough words to thank Sundance and all of the Treepers for getting us through the dark times.

• longiron2 says:

Agree but if not challenged by the candidates and that includes TRUMP it will only get worst as we move on into NH, SC, NV and FL. Time will tell!

• BobW462 says:

Ahhh, but therein lies the rub for those who contemplate a similar evil:

Trump, as we all know, is vicious on counter attack. Once he decides that he has indeed been cheated/ attacked, the gloves will again come off.

Trump has often indicated that he is perfectly comfortable on defense – as this is generally where the high-ground lies. But, once a door opens…all’s fair in love and war!

I have faith. DJT has proven to me that he will be a formidable opponent, no matter what challenges the battlefield may present.

• Jenny R. says:

While I have threatened to vote Bernie, I really don’t think I could (the whole socialist things is a big “no”)…who is the Libertarian running?
      The rest of the threat (which was a promise) still stands: I will not vote for these Republicrats and Clinton toadies.
      Still, at least crazy Bernie is honest about being a socialist; there’s something to be said for at least knowing where a person stands, even if you disagree with that stance.

10. ezpz says:

Funny thing — the other day, Chris Matthews must have been ‘forced’ to apologize for calling Rubio and Cruz “the two Cubans”

11. rajabear1 says:

Really kind of miffed this didn’t gain any traction when it first came out. Maybe because no one gave him a snowballs chance down south of winning back then? Who knows,
    Convenient it wasn’t one of the clips shown at the debate last week, but prepping for the rubio surge was under way. Couldn’t let the truth be seen by the unwashed masses. Bad for uniparty interests.

12. Notmeagain says:

I can’t believe all the comments I’ve seen this month that start out “I was listening to Rush…” and end up shocked, shocked that he is still a weasel mouthed putz today as he was yesterday and the day before. Why are you listening, because you paid him money for his show and you think he’ll give you back what you want? Get help, people! You have some sort of learning problem.

• TheFenian says:

I make a rule to chastise posters who are harsh to any of our Treepers, but I have to back you up on this.

Back in the days when Howard Stern was on free radio and owned New York, people would call in and complain about the things he said. He’d yell and scream asking them why the hell don’t they turn the dial, they were mentally ill for listening to something that upset them every day.

And he was 100% correct. Just like you.

• Notmeagain says:

I’m kidding, you know. Sort of. I understand that the real problem is they have been so involved that now it is hard to let go, and I can sympathize with the feeling of loss. Like finding out your spouse is really an alcoholic or something. But it’s time to move on when the booze bottles are turning up all over the house.

• Howard was great back in the day. Haven’t listened to him for a long time. I used to listen to him and Robin, Gary, etc. the whole crew on my commute to work every morning. Sometimes I had to pull over on the freeway I was laughing so hard.

• longiron2 says:

Have to understand that RUSH needs advertisers to stay on the air. I am sure he got a memo from the DONAR political class reminding him who pays the bills. Same with Hannity, BOR if they want to stay at FOX, LEVIN and Biertbart.

• LaVonne says:

He could be brave and risk it all like Trump but no he just bloviates and like Trump says he doesn’t know what the bleep he is talking about. I haven’t listened to him for awhile now. I will not let the radio be on Rush, Hannity or levin(who I never listened to after the first time Iistened to him for about 1 minute and he said get off the phone dummy). What a bloviating self unrighteousness person. Like Sundance said earlier that as things played out you would be surprised by who you thought you could trust you couldn’t. I do not watch Fox anymore either they would always have Trump on and then sandbag him with contrarians afterwards. I realize that fox has an agenda and they do not tell the truth.

• Jenny R. says:

Think about it — would these people have a job if America was made great again? They have made fortunes being the bleeding deacons of the right wing. They don’t want America to be any place but the sewer! They will lose money!
          That is what it has always been about; they’ve loved having Obama as president, and they’d love to have HIllary — think of the increased audiences and market share!

• longiron2 says:

Not a good thing for TRUMP. I hope TRUMP does not consider this guy a VP? JMO

• LaVonne says:

Why? Scott Brown is a good man. Do not listen to anything coming out of the bloviating people. Dig deep and research him yourself. Remember the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. If we let the talking heads give us information and do not research it we are no better than them. Plus it also gives us ammunition against the liars. We owe it to our fellow citizens to be informed with actual resources. Think of it we have knowledge at our fingertips. Anytime I find good information I bookmark it so I can help my Family know the truth. We can be Donald J. trumps internet army. We can have these resources to counter the misinformation out there. Thanks again Sundance for this wonderful sight where real information Being discussed. I want to also thank my fellow Treeper’s for all of the good information.

• TwoLaine says:

I kinda’ tho’t he already had at the BBQ Breakfast event a couple of weeks ago.

13. 77bassguitarist says:

Tell me if im wrong but i feel this is the kind of stuff trump needs to batter into people’s heads! He’s gotta update his stump speeche’s just a little he’s gotta expose these frauds. Man i wish sundance was part of his research team!

14. flawesttexas says:

Never hurts to repost these comments

Marco Rubio has always supported Illegal Alien Amnesty…including his days in the Florida Legislature

15. Bluto says:

Trying to stay positive here, but this seems like a recurring theme for a decade or more:

“Yes. We know this. I’m aware of it. You’re aware of it. But the media & their 24/7 Propaganda-Distraction Mode keeps the masses in a slumber”

I’m just a little frustrated here. Rubio has no business even being in the race as a conservative, in my opinion. The Gang of Eight nonsense should have killed him off long ago. Yet, here we are now with him being touted as the next best thing.

Good grief. And with that, I have to say it yet again…We’re witnessing the most propagandized, manipulated & lazy-minded populace in history. (Insert Bluto cursing here “________________________!!!!!!!!” Use your imagination )

• Yeah, I hear ya man, it’s real depressing living in a land of zombies and drones. Those of us in the know have to do the heavy lifting as much as we can. However, I get the sense that more people are paying attention.

This Microsoft vote fraud crap is leaking out all over the place and the mainstream press and “conservative” talk show enablers can’t fully contain it anymore. We just have to keep on fighting the good fight.

• TrumpFanGirl says:

We have a 2 party system – Democrap and Socialist

• I am so sick of these people telling us what our laws are going to be. We elect these people to speak for us in Congress; to make the laws as we dictate to them. They are not elected to dictate to us!

I am beyond tired of the representatives of the People obeying everyone but the People!

16. tampa2 says:

Tent Revival Ted and Marco Rubikscubio arrived on the same boat on the same day. To think I actually believed them at one time. Shame on me..

• NCPatrick says:

I will say, Tampa,that at one time .. in a galaxy far, far away .. I was a little bit interested in Rubio. But then he dived right into the Gang of 8 and I knew he was poison. Could never convince me otherwise after that.

Cruz? I actually thought he was being a brave soldier during his filibuster speech .. but then I looked at him again and realized that is all he ever did: blah blah blah, I voted against it before I voted for it.

This was years before I’d ever heard of the Conservative Treehouse when my eyes were truly opened as to the extent of the corruption. Once seen, it cannot be unseen. Trump 2016!

17. I am SO glad I found this website when I did. Only been here a few days, but it’s like a shelter in the storm of bullcrap spewing from every orifice of the media including talk radio.

Seriously, if it wasn’t for this site, I’d be losing my mind right now. But, seeing so many other fantastic patriots posting here, it gives me hope because I realize I’m not alone and that many other people see what I see and hear what I hear.

18. carolmcd says:

I don’t see how the strategy that Sundance outlines is going to work. People I read want Rubio to win, not Bush. How is Rubio going to transfer his support to Bush?

And, what does Sundance think about Laura Ingraham’s suggestion that Trump and Cruz lay off attacking each other because it’s allowing Rubio to advance?

• longiron2 says:

Have to say that TRUMP or CRUZ is not the enemy. She may have a point. The UNIPARTY is the enemy and it starts with the Conservative Establishment and the RINOGOPe and RUBIO is the new KING over their. At some point in order to beat the enemy CRUZ and TRUMP supporters are going to have to join as one. Cannot have the UNIPARTY and RINOGOPe split the only real candidates in this race and have RUBIO walk away with only 20 % support and lose to Hillary or Bernie BUT that is thePLAN.

• The Boss says:

Rubio can be a whore just like Jeb can be a whore. A whore is a whore. As long as the globalists get a whore in the WH, its name doesn’t matter. Your turn Marco! Squeal like a piggy!

• BobW462 says:

Rubio has mucho baggage. Some is already known, but more is still being protected. The GOPe will take him down with it, when the time is right.

• Jason says:

read back around the time that Bush and Rubio got into it at one of the debates (2nd?) where Bush was bragging to donors that they had a substantial opposition file on Rubio and lots of nasty stuff that would come out.

They know where the bodies are buried, just a matter of timing of when to unearth them.

• singtune says:

Not in Trumps’s best interest~! Remember, Laura does work for FOX~!

19. GumboPot says:

Is Marco homosexual?

Not that it matters.

• smiley says:

it might matter.
      he needs to be thoroughly vetted.
      parents’ past connections, financial issues, etc.
      rubio has some issues.
      needs some strong sunlight before any nomination…not after.

• amwick says:

Well, I don’t have many gay acquaintances, but any one of these good people I know would(perhaps) be a better president than certain candidates. They, however, have more sense and live quiet lives.

• WSB says:

It’s going to matter to conservative primary voters if the GOPe anoints him as their preferred choice. I think Hillary has known this all along and is waiting for the general to expose this. Best to expose it now.

20. NYGuy54 says:

2 New Hampshire polls conducted before last night

Trump 38% (no change)
    Cruz 14% (up 2)
    Rubio 10% (up 2)
    Kasich 9% (no change)
    Bush 9% (no change)

This is a 3 day tracking poll. Cruz and Rubio moved up 2 in the last day (Jan 31)

Trump 34% (up 3)
    Kasich 16% (down 1)
    Rubio 11% (up 2)
    Cruz 10% (down 2)
    Bush 9% (up 1)

600 likely Republican Primary voters (Jan 31)

• NYGuy54 says:

In the ARG poll (the 2nd poll) Kasich is getting most of his support from Independents. Cruz and Rubio look better when you remove the independents.

21. bitterlyclinging says:

Just another example of why “A man that can speak two languages is blessed. A nation that has to speak two languages is cursed.”

• LaVonne says:

That is why it is important that we use translating Spanish into English to expose these frauds who say one thing in English and another in Spanish. Like most of the U S citizens preparing for college I got to choose the foreign language that I wanted to so I could go to the University. My chosen language was Spanish and I was able to go to Mexico my Senior year in high School where I stayed with families that did not speak any English. I was able to get along fine with them because I spoke their language. (I also took another 3 years of Spanish at Brigham Young University. What was really eye opening was my last year of Spanish where we studied the countries of South America). That is the way it should be they need to speak English. We that can speak a foreign language can use that as a tool to counter the lies that they are being told. Especially the Hispanics who went through the LEGAL process so that they can stand up to those who are trying to make this country like the countries they left to become U. S. Citizens.

22. SueAnn Brockwell says:

Slightly off topic, but as per Fox Business, Yahoo is moving 25%(?) Of thier operations to 5 major cities off shore and massive layoffs here in the states between now and the end of the year.

Also…I would not be investing in Microsoft if they couldn’t handle a few hundred thousand Iowa ballots last night. Says a lot about the company…guess it’s not like your father’s Microsoft used to be. Just ‘sayin.

23. Forcefed4door says:

I feel like trump gives me hope for our country he is such an uplifting person. Was definitely bummed about last night. But as his rally is in only a few hours from now, I’m feeling revitalized. Put it behind you. From here on its complete win.

P.s. I hope he brings up the shady crap that was going on. Everyone must know.

24. annieoakley says:

I wonder if NH and all of the rest will be just as screwed with as Iowa?

25. Kaiser Roll says:

Rubio = queer as a 3 peso

26. Howie says:

In order to protect the flow of graft and bribes they have to get elected. By any means possible.

27. Howie says:

Texas officials are stupid enough to have to ask why Obama is cutting back on even monitoring the border. Do they have actual brains in their heads? Or what?

28. Newman says:

And Rush doesn’t like the fact Rubio is being linked to the establishment?

Well, Goodbye Rush….you have finally lost it. And for all we know… Rubio was probably at your wedding too….just like Megyn Kelly.

29. Kay Elle says:

Strictly my own opinion, but I feel that as Trump supporters, we should refrain from speculation on stuff like whether Rubio is gay. He may well be, but the talk about it is based on rumor and kind of sleazy, tabloidy stuff. There are enough documented facts against him. It seems more productive to stick with those.

• Howie says:

Does not matter. He is running as a stiff and will lay down for South Carolina and the Bush Surge. If Bush never surges they plan a convention trap.

• JunieG says:

It didn’t work against “Bathhouse Barry,” so it will not work against Rubio. I am hoping that simply explaining to people why his policies are flawed and bad for the middle class of USA. More than his morals is – how did this Nobody suddenly get thrust into the Presidential field of candidates? It is not because he is brilliant and talented. While both Cubans with births that are not yet clear as fitting into the Constitution as requirements for Presidential candidates, Ted Cruz can point to achievements that Rubio cannot.

BTW – I doubt Trump will bring Marco’s dubious past to light – if anyone – it will be Saint Rafael Cruz.

30. TwoLaine says:

Somewhere this past week I heard that the Joni Ernst SOTU speech was also translated to Spanish and given the PLUS PLUS PLUS Amnesty twist. They are getting very good at this, those UNIPARTY Jerks!

The GOP had two people give the SOTU response — but only one mentioned one big issue
    by Dara Lind
    January 20, 2015

31. Joe Walker says:

I don’t trust Rubio one bit.

Do not despair, Iowa is a joke of a process, I am starting to think Iowa is rigged.

Remember when polls were always right? Now days they are always wrong.

32. JunieG says:

It’s all about destroying the middle class North American and our culture.

While each wave of immigrants from Europe added their own distinct “flavor” to the melting pot, it was until recently we have immigrants who have no desire to ever assimilate, or even HATE North American culture. Hint hint – they have this in common with liberal progressives!

Cultural Marxism is part of it, but the other part is lowering North American wages and lifestyle. This is not new. I remember George W making a speech in which he said he was confident that American workers could compete with any workers on earth on a level playing field. He smirked. The level playing field, is, of course, low wages.

“They take jobs no one else will take!” Like starvation wages!

More so in Europe, but here as well, you hear that politicians are so worried about falling white birth rates, and falling populations, that they MUST turn to immigration from the Third World to fill jobs. In any other time in history, wages soared when populations dropped. A decision was made to destroy the middle class by importing the third world.

Its not just workers, but jobs in high tech and health that are going to the lowest bidder. We’re not even paying less for inferior services and products.

I’ve had enough. Damn Ramos and Rubios – damn them back to Mexico and Cuba! Damn all those who are forcing mass immigration of the third world on their nations! Since when is it an American value to hand out country over to dysfunctional third worlders?

This is just practical, pragmatic stuff. Trump is the ONLY one who sees what is going on, who has the guts to say it out loud, and is fighting for us. I will not, can not, transfer my support to anyone. It must be Trump.

• The Fighting Man says:

Plus 1000! My 80 year old father has been in and out of hospital for over a year as a cancer patient. The nurses are unintelligible Philippines people, the ‘hospitalists’ are incomprehensible Nigerians. Enough!

33. catmom says:

Now hitting Cruz. Good. Lying liars.

34. Ron Corey says:

Who cares what Jorge Ramos thinks? He has dual citizenship and turned his back on Mexico a long time ago. instead of criticizing US politicians who just want to enforce the laws that are already on the books, he should be criticizing the totally inept and corrupt Mexican government and their horrible lack of labor laws and protections for workers!
    BTW: Hispanic/Latino IS NOT A RACE!!!!!

35. Darrell Stewart says:

This article is full of judgments and assertions by the author which are his own interpretations and summarization of the interview. From what is revealed in the article, this is totally consistent with Marco’s position as he expresses it today, that nothing as far as “immigration reform” is going to happen until illegal immigration is stopped. Also, the continued characterization of Rubio’s position as blanket amnesty is just false, and being intentionally posited, makes it a lie. Marco also realizes, unlike the author of this article, that not only is deportation of the existing 12 to 30 million illegals in this country unrealistic, it is STUPID to take that position. The reasons are multiple, including logistics, economics, inter-governmental agency cooperation, moral, and political. IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN, regardless of who is president.

36. Sue wyatt says:

Sounds like Rubio is telling English speaking people what they want to hear in english…then tells Spanish or Hispanic people what they want to hear in spanish…cannot trust him..