Earlier Today Donald Trump Rally in Nashua New Hampshire – Full Video…

Sorry for missing the livestream – Earlier today Candidate Donald Trump held a campaign rally in Nashua, New Hampshire (Video Below):

Donald Trump will be back in Iowa tomorrow with three events scheduled for Saturday. ♦ Dubuque Iowa 1:00pm (2pm EST) ♦ Clinton Iowa 3:30pm (4:30pm EST) ♦ Davenport Iowa 6:30pm (7:30pm EST).

trump rally fans outside

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to Earlier Today Donald Trump Rally in Nashua New Hampshire – Full Video…

1. 1american1st says:

GO TRUMP!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

2. The Tundra PA says:

This was such a great rally. I love the cozy feel of Trump’s interaction with the crowd in these smaller venues. The way he banters with the crowd is funny and delightful to watch. He becomes more and more Presidential with each passing day. January 2017 can’t come quickly enough.

3. Bluto says:

LMAO @ Trump ripping the Union Leader….whips out letter begging for ads from Trump. Classic!

4. hiroof says:

Well, the hardest working politician is Mr.Trump and the hardest working supporter bar none is our own Sundance

5. Regina says:

6. TheTorch says:

You are not the only one that missed it Sundance, so did I! I did not realize he had a rally today this early. Gosh how to keep up with this guy! 🙂

7. TheFenian says:

World Net Daily post debate poll, for those who haven’t voted.
    Go Trump !

8. Regina says:

a little off topic, but related –

Obama meets with Bernie Wednesday

news hits the fan today-
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton’s unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes just three days before the Iowa presidential nominating caucuses in which Clinton is a candidate.

9. Regina says:

Iowa State Senator Brad Zaun (R) spoke via video link from Des Moines, Iowa, about his endorsement of Donald Trump, as well as his efforts to convince Iowans to caucus for the Republican presidential candidate.

10. trst10 says:

Slightly off topic but trump related:

Can anybody point me to good information regarding Trump and abortion? I’ve been trying to get my wife on board with Donald and she’s was recently told that Trump is pro choice, which is a deal breaker. I told her that I do not believe he is but havent been able to find much recent info about his views on it. He doesn’t seem to talk much about it at his rally’s so and info would be greatly appreciated.

11. Rachelle says:

Just a side note on Megyn at the debates:

The dyke hairstyle and mean-girl attitude make her a blonde Rachel Maddow. One of those on cable news is too many. Why does Fox think we need another.

• Really-someone here put up pics of the two next to each other–and Miss MeGYN is starting to look more like Madcow. I have more respect for Madcow-what you see is what you get-no false advertising and she wrote a pretty good book about misuse of the military. Kelly is what the Brits would call an “upjumped” TMZ reporter pretending to be a jounalist.

• joshua says:

Rachel is going to have to grow a pair of “Killer B’s” first, and get rid of the mole thingy on her neck….

• TheFenian says:

I watched Maddow the other night. She was telling a story I found kind of interesting. Then the story eneded and she went into full blown lying moonbat mode about David Duke is a big Trump supporter. So I turned her off. But I digress. Sorry.

The point is, I was struck while watching Maddow that she is actually more feminine, more girly, than Kelly Megyn or Megn Kelly whatever her name is.

Perhaps that’s just my opinion from a quick watch of Maddow … but I was kind of stunned. The FOX bimbo is about the most butch bull dyke on TV right now. Even more butch than Shep Smith.

12. Chainsaw says:

The first national election I voted in was 2004 when I was 20 and I have always been a registered independent. I’ve even voted for a number of -gasp- D’s in the past! Got my new voter registration in the mail today with REP on it so I can vote for my boy Trump. I am mentioning this as hope for folks out there wondering if this for REAL and as fear for those that think they know who we are! It’s less about policy for us and more about having had enough of the games. I voted for Republicans up and down the ticket in the 2010 and 2014 midterms and have seen that they are a bunch of spineless weasels or more likely just part of the problem in the first place. I’ve gotten my parents on the Trump train as well. My mom hasn’t voted Republican for prez in decades (probably since Reagan) and both are registering Republican from Independent to do it.

13. John Falco says:

Heads up, could be some issues in New Hampshire! Possible voter fraud or the NH governor is in a panic and the GOP is about to implode.

14. lilbirdee'12 says:

Really busy today so sorry if this has already been posted. Short clip of Ms. Kelly, Bret & Wallace talking about TWO sets of questions. No Trump and “Megyn Trump Surprise”. I detest this people.

15. Jack Long says:

Nutshell: Pro-life with exceptions. Has changed his views over the years. He has friends who are doctors who he talks to about it , that’s how he has developed his opinion on it.

With Trump and social issues you will find that he generally feels such decisions belong to the people of each state to decide. He is not focused on those as much as issues involving immigration, national security and US economic policy.

To me, that indicates he will focus on those issues which are within the areas that are traditionally considered to be the purpose of the federal government. Social security and medicare/medicaid are exceptions, because they are contracts into which people have paid money and it needs to be honored as is after they are streamlined to eliminate waste.

You’re not going to find white papers on abortion from Trump. He feels it is a personal issue and is best hashed out among the people in each state. Same with gay marriage, etc.

JMO

16. mazziflol says:

Trump’s media team could have a blast with this:

17. Steele81 says:

I have my tickets for Presidnt Trump in Little Rock. Can’t wait!

• lilbirdee'12 says:

YAY ! Go very early. I arrived 4 hours before doors opened. Was 3rd in line so I got the front row and was able to meet and speak with President Trump. It was totally worth the horrible backache. An experience like no other in my lifetime.

18. zephyrbreeze says:

Blues Brothers – Aretha – R>E>S>P>E>C>T

19. zephyrbreeze says:

“Oh Happy Day” movie soundtrack –

Secretariat Playing the role of Donald Trump…wins by 31 lengths…

2nd place Sham playing the role of Ted Cruz…fitting