Trump Tonight

Donald Trump has shifted the entire landscape of current American politics.  No-one in modern era political history has ever fought against every anti-American interest with such intensity, determination and sheer force of will.

And so tonight, it comes as no surprise to see America’s strongest candidate rebuke the entire professional political class and put our nations’ veterans front and center….

Tonight Donald J Trump Rallies For America!

trump vet

Donald J Trump is rallying at Drake University in Iowa with a benefit for American Veterans.  He has also set up a Donation Site Here for online contributions.

There will be several Live-Streams (many listed below) for viewers to join the Iowa patriotism and watch the event.  In addition OANN News is broadcasting live and coverage will also be included on C-SPAN TV.

Live Stream Link:

Live Stream Link:

♦  C-SPAN LINK HERE

♦  CBS LIVE STREAM BROADCAST HERE

♦  OANN Network HEREOANN U-TUBE

♦  Donate To Veterans HERE

Trump Tonight

Trump flag

trump rally michigan 2

trump rally texas 3

trump rally fans

trump fans

trump lion

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Military, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,299 Responses to Patriots United – Donald Trump’s Iowa Rally For American Veterans – 9:00pm Live Streams and Links…

1. Renee Blythe says:

CNN did a terrible job covering Trump. Constant bashing. I watched the entire stream on you tube. I think the fundraiser was good and Trump used his time away from the debate to help those in need. The veterans are really treated badly and 27,000 complete suicide each year. PTSD is real and can be treated. Anyway….I AM A PROUD TRUMP VOTER!

• lineabirgit says:

ccn was terrible. it was a bait and switch.

• Bobbi D says:

I watched CSPAN and it was great…Diamond and Silk, Huckabee and Santorum, John Wayne and his two buddies, everything was so much better than watching the debate, where they tear each other down to make themselves feel important…Trump just took America and put Her One Step Above any other candidate….GO.TRUMP.GO and Make America Greater than Every Before!!!

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I don’t want to rub salt into your wound but why would you think CheNN would actually do anything that would have put Trump in a good light? CheNN isn’t any more a friend of Trump than Fox is. They are all part of the demonrat party super PAC. The only reason CheNN pretended to broadcast the event was to boost their ratings and rub it in Fox’s face. They are leftist commies. The whole lot of them. They hate vets nearly as much as they hate Trump. We (and I’m not a vet) are the angry, bitter clingers, remember?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thank you for watching cnn so I didn’t have to lineabirgit!

• Trumped says:

Yeah but it was so bad and unsubstantiated that I think people will look through it. bob beckel ..I mean..lol

• shallbe4 says:

I watched Donald on OAN. What a wonderful network that was. They were so nice to Trump. I loved it. They raised 6 Million. Trump talked about his daughter who is due to give birth in 2 weeks and Donald wants her to try to give birth in Iowa. Our next President is a multi faceted person. There isn’t a day he doesn’t make me smile, bring a tear to my eye or scare me half to death. I want him to win so badly. What a great time it will be for all of us. Christmas, New Years and the 4th of July all rolled into one.

• grainofsalt says:

“Our next President is a multi faceted person. There isn’t a day he doesn’t make me smile, bring a tear to my eye or scare me half to death. I want him to win so badly. What a great time it will be for all of us. Christmas, New Years and the 4th of July all rolled into one.”

shallbe4, that was beautifully stated and I echo your sentiment.👍

• Luck is not all says:

I feel exactly what you describe shall. So far , for 7 years I felt a mixture of shame , anger and sometimes real hate its so wonderful to feel nice feelings again. Even Obama seems less thretening, less incompetent thinking that soon Trump will be our President and will correct all the bad deeds of Obama

• jocaal3 says:

I am the wife, and mother, of veterans. I greatly appreciate what Mr. Trump did in the veterans’ event tonight. A wonderful thing to take a bad situation with Fox News and create a positive situation for a very worthy cause. A move that shows heart, creativity, and a great care for Americans.

• Juan says:

I mostly watched it on youtube after the leftist stench from CNN permeated my entire house. I will send them some blistering feedback & feel free to let them know hoe sickening they still are.

2. wheatietoo says:

Wow…all of the callers on CSPAN have been positive. Even the Democrat callers. Couple of Veterans so far, D-voters, are for Trump.

Even with the CSPAN commentator lady trying to goad them into saying something negative about Trump…they don’t, they say “No” to her loaded questions. Ha!

3. NJF says:

Sounds like Cruz flopped

4. NJF says:

These callers on CSPAN are amazing!

• wheatietoo says:

Yes! …and the commentator-lady keeps trying to get them to say something negative about Trump, but they don’t, so she cuts them off.

Every. single. call. has been for Donald Trump.
      Many are saying how “excited’ they are about Trump.

5. Maxine says:

Go to Drudge to vote you guys. Let’s really send a message.

6. getouttahea says:

On Drudge Poll: Jeb < 1%

LOL

7. Fox failed the test.

8. MVW says:

I couldn’t believe there were protesters, no sense of judgement, no sense of respect for our vets. Disgraceful.

9. chuffed-beyond-words says:

Oh, this is just too delicious…! I’m so pumped right now, all of these positive calls and confirmation that America really does love Trump! I’ve been paying close to the election cycle since I was 11… and this is the biggest response I’ve seen to a candidate ever! 🙂

10. TheTorch says:

Well that was absolutely an amazing event.

Trump knocked it out the park tonight.
    John Wayne and the Vets were just outstanding (perfect choices for a night like this).
    Diamond and Silk were simply wonderful.
    Huck and Santorum were great and optics are great (both Iowa winners on stage with Trump).
    Money raised is in excess of $6 million (terrific).
    Covered live on just about every possible outlet you can think of (ok they may of skipped some parts but seriously for Trump to of pulled this off in 24 hours with the amount of coverage is absolutely stunning).
    YouTube Live Streaming was massive, much higher than I have ever seen it for his events.

ART OF THE DEAL.
    This was the right decision. He called it right. The guy is a genius, an absolute genius.

As for the main debate I did not watch it but from what I have heard, it was a mess overall, boring in places and attacking Cruz, and Cruz made some jokes that were pretty naff. Sounds like Cruz may of done himself some damage tonight… which is of course exactly what Trump expected.

WOW! This is an election to end all elections I think.

YOU CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP.

• B-more says:

Great post Torch. Tonight was just a minor demonstration of what OUR next POTUS can accomplish on short notice. My admiration for Donald Trump grows daily.

• Finalage says:

These are the type of moves that made Trump a billionaire and they come natural. The rest of us that are not at that level don’t understand his moves until after it has paid off brilliantly. It’s really an amazing lesson in what it takes to be extremely successful. What seems like a big roll of the dice for most of us is the only course Trump knows to take. It’s the only way he rolls. He’s bored with the convention and thrives in the unconventional. And that’s what has made him a success. Bravo Mr. Trump! He’s going to be a great president!

• dondeg says:

I screen captured when Right side was at 54,000 people!

11. yakmaster2 says:

I was watching livestream of Trump’s Veteran’s fundraiser and so I haven’t read all the comments on this thread yet.
    Maybe my question has already been asked and answered, but I want to know:
    Have those scheduled internet activists asked their questions?

12. Susan M. says:

Finally got through the donation website. Keep Trying Patriots!!

13. Sanj says:

Chuck Todd and others on MSNBC just killed Cruz. He said he looked snarky and tried to attack Chris Wallace and fell flat on his face. I’m not watching, but I’ll take their word for it

14. Raffaella says:

Are you all listening to the callers on CSPAN after the live broadcast? OMG. So many democrats are calling and praising him and voting for him. Everyone is huge Trump supporter.

15. edward3806 says:

My dad was a marine in the South Pacific in WW2. Yep Bougainville and all those others you’ve heard of. He was hard core Marine and never sneak up on him when I was a kid. Wake him up with a little distance. We didn’t know what it was it just was. He raised us like that too. He’s been rolling in his grave lately but tonight I think he’s settling down a little bit as the tide may be turning.

• Dixie says:

Edward…that was a nice comment, but I couldn’t “like” it because your father has passed away, may he rest in peace….at least now. That would be the only reason you might not get any likes.

• seventhndr says:

That is fatalistic and god bless your dad! My grandfather was a marine in the same theater. Drove DUKW’s from the ships to the islands. I wonder if they ever bumped into each other.

• LoreneTN says:

I can’t “like” but wanted you to know I love your comment edward3806. Anyone else feeling particularly patriotic tonight after watching that amazing event? Can’t wait to have a president who loves the USA!

• Zennalou says:

My Dad was Navy World War 11, and I saw him come out of his Lazy Boy pumping his fist at Bill Clinton, so many times. I think he finally realized he was doing damage to his heart, and finally switched to using the remote to mute and turn his head. I know what you mean about rolling in his grave. Dad was in ICU worrying about the direction of the country during Hillary and Obama primary. He died before that was even determined. I have thought so many times in the past 6 months, I wish he could see this.

16. seventhndr says:

Drudge poll is up! Go vote!

17. chuffed-beyond-words says:

My Rubio-Jeb supporting Mom has FINALLY switched to Trump! She just confirmed it, apparently she’s finally noticed how obnoxious and rude faux news is and isn’t listening to them anymore.

18. Curry Worsham says:

Johnathan Allen on MSNBC: “Cruz went after the moderator, Chris Wallace, which is a total Donald Trump move, and he looked terrible doing it.”

19. snaggletooths says:

the right scoop poll up, trump not in it so I voted fo kasich because I don’t want cruz winning.

20. Summer says:

Callers on C-Span, everyone admires Trump, everyone votes for Trump, EVERY SINGLE CALLER, INCLUDING EVERY DEMOCRAT.

• TheTorch says:

WOW!

• Summer says:

Amazing, isn’t it. Democrats were saying that he is the only one who can do the job right. One lady said that she made her choice while watching his rally. 100% for Trump.
        The talking head was shocked. At one point she was, like, “We are on the Democrat line, are you sure you are Dem?” Caller: Yep! Voted Dem all my life. I will vote for Trump, he will make America great again.
        One elderly veteran thanked C-Span for the opportunity to watch this great event.

• My favorite caller on CSPAN was the guy from Birmingham who said something like This is a once in a lifetime … we’ll never see anyone like Trump again. It was exactly what I’ve been saying to anyone who’ll listen.

21. JoeS says:

I would say that there is less than 3% chance that Trump will show up for the FOX debate now.

22. Rocky says:

Trump again showed his Love for our country, Raising six million dollars in a couple of hours for our veterans. That is amazing, Trump speaks from the heart. I will support him all the way, Trump 2016 Lets make America great again.

23. The Boss says:

Leaving OAN on until after 11:00 PM. Watched Trump on that network. Started at 8 PM with Daily Ledger. Ann Coulter was his guest on the first segment. She tossed a couple of grenades at Fox.

• spacette55 says:

I’ve got Roku. I subscribed to OAN tonight specifically to watch the Trump Rally for Veterans. Loved the rally and OAN’s coverage. It’s a great alternative to Fox News, especially like the American History mini-lessons between programs.

24. Backspin says:

LANDSLIDE – All Democrat callers to C-Span post rally pledge to SWITCH and Vote TRUMP!!

Vote New IKE …. !!

25. The C-SPAN callers rocked.

26. faridrushdi says:

Republican chair for Iowa said more than 3,000 Democrats have changed their voting registration to Republican . Beckel on CNN said it’s typically 200 or so with three more days to go. Those are ALL going for Trump.

• NJF says:

Ha I didn’t see your post & I posted same info. I thought he said it was in “just his district.”

Did you get that?

Oh gawd NYT guy saying he doesn’t believe those numbers??)

• TheTorch says:

Well of course NYT will say that – according to them the ground game in Iowa is dire.

He would have to refute their own article!!!!

27. JoeS says:

Not that I saw much of it ( switched between ANY coverage of Trump), but what I did see of the R debate without Trump was JUST BORING.

Megyn was all dressed up with her new haircut, and there was no Trump:

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. NJF says:

On MSNBC a republican district rep made a point of saying they are being overwhelmed with new R reigistrants to caucus. He said 3000+ in his district alone.

29. Sandra says:

I can hardly believe what’s happening here. Like the C-SPAN caller said, paraphrasing, we may never see anything like this again. Trump is absolutely unique.

30. Just_me says:

Twitter was saying that Fox made Marco watch a video of him supporting amnesty. I hope Rubio gets mad as hell at FOX.

31. Sanj says:

Iowa GOP chair just said that this week 3000 Dems switched to Rep and they are planning for up to double the prior turnout. TRUMP!!!!!!!

32. winky says:

CSpan taking calls from Dems and repubs and all say voting for Donald Trump…..they loved him.

33. wheatietoo says:

CSpan has stopped taking calls….every one of them, every caller was FOR Trump!
    Wow. That was amazing.

34. Sandra says:

C-SPAN showing Rand Paul student rally. Half of the students look like they are Chinese. Probably not even citizens, just going to school there,

• wheatietoo says:

Yep. I turned it off.

• Bull Durham says:

The Chinese adore American universities and would fill every seat in every school. The parents think their kid (usually one per family) will do best economically with an American degree (not the best education, just the degree and the connections). They know their school system is better by far. But the degree from US gets them better jobs.

35. Martin says:

Dang….. Trump has three different rallies in Iowa on Saturday. Two Sunday and two on Monday to close the deal:

36. reireichan80 says:

Did the special snowflakes show up? I watched it on stream in bed and can’t be bothered to go to brietbart, lol.

37. chuffed-beyond-words says:

That settles it, I don’t wear hats, but I’m going to buy a Trump cap! :b

38. nyflacon says:

What is in Teds ear?

39. R-C says:

I want to stand back for a moment, and reflect on what we just saw:

In less than 24 hours, Donald J. Trump…

…pulled out of the debate;
    …established a 501(c)3 non-profit organization;
    …created a website;
    …pulled together a national-level charity event;
    …and raised +$6M.

In less than 24 hours. THIS is the type of talent we’ve needed in our White House all along, friends.

40. Torrington says:

I think it must be a huge morale booster for vets all over the country to have a cheer leader like Trump.

41. NJF says:

Finally donated. There is obviously lag bc the total wasn’t changing no matter how many times I was on the site.

FYI it wasn’t working using AMEX but once I used MC it went through no problem.

42. I am overwhelmed! It was a great move for Trump totally loved it. My husband is a disabled veteran and he had tears in his eyes as I did. We donated early as well. Trump Rules!

43. wheatietoo says:

That liberal-sounding Veteran guy who ‘condemned’ Trump for doing this, claiming that he wouldn’t take any of the donation money for his group…
    1) He shouldn’t be turning down money, if he really does care about the Vets he’s claiming to want to help.
    2) I wonder if he is some sort of DNC-contrived group, put together so that they can have a ‘Veterans Group’ that will say they support Dem candidates?

44. How can this be right…50 million?

45. cheekymeeky says:

Uh-Oh. The undercard candidates had a little rebellion against FOX:

“The rebellion was topped off when MacCallum questioned Santorum’s dedication to the pro-life movement because he did not attend this week’s March for Life. Santorum explained that weather made travel unwise and reminded voters of his rock-solid pro-life bona fides. Fiorina then let embattled Fox News have it, “It is outrageous, frankly,” she said, “that Fox News, and you, would question the pro-life credentials of Rick Santorum. That is outrageous.”

The 1600 person audience appeared to agree.

It appears as though the candidates have figured out that standing up to Fox News is suddenly pretty popular with voters”.

Breitbart – Rebellion: Candidates Rip Fox News In Undercard Debate

46. You heard it first on the Sundance Channel:
    Kelly Mygan announces she is leaving Fox to Anchor an alphabet competitor.
    …Fox circled the wagons to defend an empty chair, while its occupant torches the network.

47. myrightpenguin says:

Wow, have just seen that Chris Wallace – Ted Cruz showdown. Looks like a very bad moment for Cruz. lol.

48. This is the best thing Trump did tonight! Amidst all these bickering from candidates, this came out as the best of the best! I am glad he did not go to the debate to get humiliated! The three moderators were planning escort him out if he did not follow any rules of theirs!
    I am so proud of our vets and Trump and thank God for them!
    VOTE TRUMP!

49. Do you see what I see? Has it also come to your attention? Good Omen for Trump. Just so happens to be the 2 last winners of the Iowa Caucuses there. Why did they win Iowa? What kind of candidates does Iowa choose: YOU’RE LOOKING AT THEM NOW! For the very reason they are there at a Vets event together. WoW!

Winners of Iowa Caucuses: 2008 Huckabee, 2012 Santorum, 2016 Trump