Donald Trump Las Vegas Rally – 4:00pm EST Live Stream…

Donald Trump will be holding a rally today in Las Vegas, Nevada. The speech is scheduled for 1:00pm local time, 4:00pm Eastern, at the South Pointe Resort and Casino.

Live Stream Link –  Alternate Live Stream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

189 Responses to Donald Trump Las Vegas Rally – 4:00pm EST Live Stream…

1. Ivehadit says:

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!! Call/email your brother, sister, mother, father, cousins, neighbors to vote on Drudge!
    We want Donald!🙂

2. blognificentbee says:

It was packed at LV rally at South Pointe casino. By 9:30 the line was already exceeding room capacity of approximately 4000. The overflow room was filled too, by noon. So another crowd was informed that the sports book and all casino restaurants and bars would be showing the live feed of the rally. I must say that it is the first time in two decades that I have seen all sports book’s TVs tuned in to to anything but sports! Thank you to the casino owner who is a huge Trump fan. Great time!

I have great picture to post, but I can’t figure out how to imbed. Help!

3. marierogers says:

just converted 2 ladies in my local supermarket..both were undecided..one lady said she’d vote for huckabee…glad i straightened her out…

4. That was a great rally! Sundance please put the pictures ! Thanks

5. Nope2GOPe says:

Another Great Rally!🙂

6. winky says:

I feel confident to say that no matter what deal Trump makes it will always be the best he can make for America…he has too much pride in himself to do anything different. The only reason why we have the deals we have today are the traitors that have sold us out that allow Obama to do it …this is different because Trump will never allow our country to be sold out. He will want the country he is responsible for to be the most powerful and the richest in the world. He would never settle for anything else.

7. PatriotKate says:

This man is an absolute authentic master!!! He’s funny, compelling and such a great story teller that gets his message across. We all are riveted by every event. No wonder the Overlords are terrified. I remain astonished every time I watch Donald Trump. This Vegas rally was absolutely one of the bests. He will also have among the most informed voters in history.

I would love to still be living 50 years from now just to see how history tells the story of Donald J. Trump and how he lead a peaceful Revolution.🙂

8. danield49 says:

Forgive my ignorance but can anyone tell me the name of the theme music that plays before or after these streams?bThanks

9. Karl Schade says:

Pray for mr. Trumps safety and a long life.