The Desperation of Ted Cruz Now Evident In Cruz Supporters….

Many people are becoming familiar with a common ‘truth-stretching trait‘ of Ted Cruz that appears to be infecting his followers and supporters.

In addition to Cruz’s eligibility concerns (which are contingent upon evolving his interpretations of the constitution), and in addition to the sunlight now beginning to reach his sketchy Wall Street financial and globalist background, Cruz is having to make claims out of loin cloth to protect his increasingly unstable candidacy.

Yesterday, in an effort to protect himself, Cruz was reduced to calling Kansas Senator Pat Roberts a liar.  The wheels are increasingly wobbly on the lonely Cruzin’ bus.  So it should come as no surprise to see his supporters doing the same.

cruzbot 5

As you can see above, a Ted Cruz supporter claims to have attended a Donald Trump rally (Scott Brown’s No BS BBQ event) in Portsmouth New Hampshire and been paid by $50 by the Trump campaign for attendance.

WHAT?  Donald Trump is paying people to attend his rallies?  Oh dear.

The Cruz Social Media team “Women for Conservative Leaders” jumped at the opportunity to promote and display the claim.  However,…..

A little bit of good investigative research by several people removes the mask behind the anonymous “attendee” and shows him to be a person named Jay Taylor.  Here’s the link to the original statement:

cruzbot 1

cruzbot 2.0

Oh my, Jay Taylor has discovered a plot by Donald Trump to pay people to attend his rallies.

Or did he?

A reasonably minded person would think to themselves: “if Trump is paying people to attend his events, and there are tens of thousands at these events, then why have we only just heard about it this one time”?  …”it would also be costing Trump hundreds of millions to do this because his audiences are packed to the rafters“….

Of course, the primary disclaimer there is reasonably minded.

Here’s where you recognize that a large majority of Ted Cruz followers/supporters have to live in a world of make believe where “reasonably minded” is necessarily disconnected in order to reconcile all the inherent contradictions surrounding the candidate.

Disconnected, just like Jay Taylor on the date in question:

[As the gifted Froggie points out] […] Mr. Jay Taylor lives in Rochester, which depending on which way you go, is 30 – 40 minutes away from Portsmouth (and that’s not accounting for the snowy weather they were having at the time).

At 10:33am Cruzbot Jay is taking pictures of the snow and sharing his opinion therein of the view out his window.   The Trump Rally was 11:30am

Better get moving Jay, if you are going to make the rally…

However, at 12:37 pm he writes:

“The truth is, I should get my fat ass out there and work off breakfast. It’s inly a few inches.”…

Whoopsie, the rally is over, and the “fat ass” (self-identifier) hasn’t even left the house yet.  So, how exactly did see himself getting paid at 12:47pm?

Oh dear.

He spoke to 10 people? ….and only one was voting for Trump? …in his house? ….after a fat ass breakfast.  ……at 12:47pm?

Ah, but the answer to them nuther’ fat-assed voices can be discovered in his explanation following his $50 magical mystery tour.  Pay close attention:

…”Yup, I was there.  And my buds went out for wings and beers ON DONALD after wards”.

There’s the answer.  Key words: “after wards“!

The wings and beer buddies, like the 10 other people he spoke too, all of which he claims were paid by the Donald, did so after “wards“.   Apparently there’s some form of jello, and a white paper cup with little pills, included as the breakfast dessert in those wards.

cruzbot 4Drink up boys!  …it rubs the lotion on its skin, and then gets back to Cruzin’ again….  Mommy, can I have some more of those little marshmallows for my hot cocoa?

…..Say Romeo, what about your promise to make blueberry pancakes….  I’m sorry Teddie, but someone has to draw the line somewhere…  He smells like cotton candy…

…..Sprinkles, stay away from my spidey Pez… nom, nom… tap tap tap.  Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket…. chicken wings and, a beer, yeah…. Ted Cruz is fun.

Now, about that Senator Pat Roberts – he’s a bad man.

Senator, bad man.

Not nice:

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

281 Responses to The Desperation of Ted Cruz Now Evident In Cruz Supporters….

1. Former Lurker says:

It’s sad, when you stop and think about it.

A lot of people look to Cruz as the “pure” conservative with insurgent credentials. That’s what the media presented. Decent, patriotic people who yearn for someone to fix the damage that Obama continues to inflict, who want to believe that Mr. Smith can go to Washington and arrive and remain uncorrupted by money and ambition support Cruz.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people. An idea that so many have relegated to history books as the professional political class has become accepted as the norm. To choose an outsider as leader is an admission that the system the people have tolerated for so long is broken, and the voter has been either negligent or a sucker for allowing it.

Realizing you’ve been duped isn’t pleasant, and it can be worse if the deception involves something that is beloved.

Go easy on those “Cruzbots”. The candidate may be a weasel, but many who support him are decent patriotic folks who want to believe that there are still at least some honorable patriots in government, and surely one of them has to emerge to stand for the highest office in the nation that earned the devotion they deeply feel.

I sent Cruz a small donation, before my eyes were opened. My blindness was not an easy thing to accept. Many well meaning folks are still in the dark or in denial of what the sunlight shows to be true, and Trump isn’t exactly a cure that you can call sugar coated.

Many who support Cruz want to see America mad great again, too. Ridicule may be the proper response to the con man, but perhaps a different approach towards his victims might be better for creating new vulgarians.

• KBR says:

There are Cruzers and then there are Cruzbots. Cruzers are people who have been indoctrinated and scammed. Cruzbots are paid virtual false-supporters who get a check for hitting the Internet with talking points given them on sheets of paper. They tend to be very repetitive, and they have Bible verses in those talking points that they don’t even understand. Their talking points lists apparently don’t even explain the difference between Jesus Christ and an apostle, and they apparently don’t know, which makes me believe they may be atheists.

Cruz takes his live supporters with him and rents dormitories for them, calling them volunteers. (I have the link. But I’ve put it on here several times already.) Dormitories full of volunteers can easily fill up a pizza parlor or greasy spoon “rally.” That may be the only reason you don’t find a Cruz rally where nobody showed. My point with this is that he doesn’t mind hiring pretend supporters so why wouldn’t he hire virtual ones: Cruz-bots, the “bots” meaning robots for Cruz. Sometimes bots can even be programmed into a site and have no human element beyond the initial programmer.

My only question about Cruzers who have finally realized the truth about Ted, is why they aren’t at their old sites in droves angry as a kicked hive of hornets, stinging everybody there with a sharp point of truth?

• mjalbaine says:

The Right Scoop is Cruzbot central, save for my boi Walid Shoebat, an incredible vulgarian.

• Karen says:

The Right Scoop has become a blog sight that has gone off the deep end. The vitriol they spew is unreal. I was a Regular on that blog sight for over 6 years. K-Bob the Moderator booted me forever off of it last week. Why? They posted an Article about Cruz’s eligibility. I was commenting on it. They are now using certain articles, key words, to bring people over just to boot them off. it is shameful.

TRS had a Great sight. He has lost so many people. They have dropped to 20,000 to 25,000 on a global scale. Their views per day have shrunk to about 2,000 a day.

Every since he put Sooper Mexican on there to post articles, and his vile mouth makes me sick.

I should have left that sight a long time ago. I was waiting for it to happen. But the people that are on that sight now travel to other sights to cause problems. Then sooper will post an article with a Made up headline and it is based on a Lie. He gets called out on it all the time. Nothing changes. It is all about the CHA CHING.

• shallbe4 says:

I believe Cruz campaign has the wrong slant. Its not about who is more or less Conservative its about who can make this nation better for the American People. Cruz is all talk and Trump is all action.

• dumbplumber says:

I likewise sent Cruz a donation back in July, but have been a Trumpee ever since. Teddy has spent 20 times more than I gave him on postage and leveled a small forest for paper to get me to send him some more. Even though I have sent emails and returned envelopes with nasty notes to: Take me OFF your list.

If Teddy can’t do something as simple as stop pissing away his money, trying to get more of mine, then how the f**k is he going to communicate with anyone after he is Preezy.
      Sorry Teddy, you’re too stupid to pay attention.

2. froggielegs says:

What’s really strange is, Jay Taylor says on his FB page that he is a “Rubio man”…

3. sammyhains says:

When Ted is lying, he talks really fast and gets really shifty.
    Total tell.

4. ZurichMike says:

This is one mentally unglued person who needs professional help. Seriously.

• shallbe4 says:

I don’t think we need Ted Cruz to make us angrier than we already are. What we need is Donald Trump who promises a strong America at home and abroad. He believes in us and our great nation. With that we can accomplish anything. Donald Trump is not an idealog, he’s a pragmatist. I love that about him.

5. Incisor says:

Great job on the research Sundance. GREAT JOB!

• TAS says:

I agree…Great Job…and I wanna add this…this is a very serious story and I was dead serious on every sentence while reading it, but when I got to….”Drink up boys! …it rubs the lotion on its skin”….I busted out laughing…just wasn’t expecting it I guess….LMAO…made my day Sundance!!!! Nothing like a good laugh sometimes. This is a great site with a lot of very patriotic people…GO TRUMP!!!

6. Steve says:

You “da man”!
    You should have your own TV show on investigative journalism.

7. Arkindole says:

Remeber folks: There’s a huge chunk of people on the left side of the normal distribution. Yuge. And, it’s appropriate to apply those adjectival ratings: Below Normal; Unsatisfactory; Failure.

At least they can pay for their bandwidth and play on social media all day where the normal distribution has been replaced by a number line stretching both ways to infinity.

• Jenny R. says:

Don’t say things like that — I work at a school for the autistic and otherwise mentally handicapped in my area — you should well know that anytime a (usually quite normal) person does they get roundabout blamed for it. And I have noticed an uptick in this sort of thing in the last few years…because people are vicious monkeys who attack the least of us. We will end up doing a lot of evil if we are not careful.
      This is both unfair to these people, who are very ill equipped to defend themselves, and also a lie which will lead you to delusions: make no mistake — the people like Jay Taylor are as intelligent and as normal as you or I.
      It really is that easy to indoctrinate people; that is what makes it so dangerous.

• lou Ann Watson says:

what? i don’t think he said he was mentally handicapped, just low i q. dial it back a few notches

• Curry Worsham says:

Low IQ = “mentally handicapped”. 70 IQ is mild intellectual disability. Put yourself in the shoes of someone with a “low IQ” child or sibling. It hurts.

• Curry Worsham says:

Agreed. And stop saying “libt**d”. It’s hurtful to anyone related to a person with Down Syndrome. Try libturd. Only offensive to a POS.

• FriendlyKoala says:

Argh! If I wanted politically correct thought police, I wouldn’t be stumping for Trump.

Being retarded is a bad thing, especially in tasks that require intelligence as much as world-changing political decisions do. And we need to be able to point that out. Do you really think there are literally retarded people with Down Syndrome reading Conservative Treehouse articles, and then reading through all the comments? If there are, then their carers should be ashamed, because this is way above their ability level. There is no possibility of anyone with Down Syndrome stumbling on our comments and being offended.

• ladysforest says:

My Uncle is downs. Never bothered me. No “connection” at all. But then again, I am 50+ (although I appear much, much younger) and I wasn’t brought up on PC and such. My Uncle did just fine. He wouldn’t even know HOW to be offended by that, so his family need not be offended on his behalf for something that has nothing remotely to do with downs. Breath.

• BenY says:

Back in the day when we were allowed to be “viscous monkeys” we didn’t have all these mental issues. We “viciously” jousted with each other and either walked away friends, had it out behind the tracks, or just plain lived with it. Today, we have PC shoved at us and the special little victims are force fed some form of Prozac. Maybe if Jay got his butt kicked he would not think he could act like that to get attention.

• shallbe4 says:

A Couple Stopped To Help Donald Trump When His Limo Broke Down—Here’s How He Repaid Them

• shallbe4 says:

Trump asked the husband what he could do for him and the husband said just send my wife some flowers. The flowers arrived along with a card saying YOUR MORTGAGE HAS BEEN PAID OFF. If you do something for Trump he doesn’t forget you.

8. Pardon my confusion, but your head touts Andrew’s “Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits” line. Yet you attack the one Reagan conservative in the race and defend progressive Republican Donald Trump. Trump, a lifelong Democrat until quite recently, enables abortion and gay marriage, although he says he personally doesn’t approve of either practice. Okay, let’s just put aside the social issues for a moment. Trump opposes property rights so he can force homeowners off their land so he can build casinos and parking lots. he supported the Wall Street bailouts of big banks and brokers. He says he wants to replace ObamaCare, but in the same breath says government is going to pay for it all. What’s conservative about any of that?

• Deb says:

All of these issues have been touched on in previous posts. Do your homework.

• Louis Tabor says:

Howdy. Eminent Domain is part of the Constitution and is how our highway system was created. He has no voting record as a politician but supported various positions during his business career to help his business. The last I saw he said healthcare was going to be more affordable. You like another candidate, OK, but at least get the facts right. Obviously, you are on a site that supports an “outsider” candidate and that does not include Mr. Cruz, just the opposite.

• Lulu says:

Cruz a Reagan conservative? Surely you jest. I knew Ronald Reagan. Cruz is no Ronald Reagan.

• saskamare says:

Those of us here support ELIGIBLE candidates, 0bama, cruz, rubio, (sanders?), etc., etc., are INELIGIBLE candidates. #NoMoreUsurpers

• Nightcrawler says:

Josh, I think you’re just trolling, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and welcome you here to CTH, along with any and all Cruz supporters. We all love our country and are deeply concerned with the future.

You’re a little behind the curve, son. I can tell by your use of ‘Cruz = Reagan’ and ‘Trump = not true conservative’, that you are being played.

The resources are here. Sundance does an astonishingly competent job of finding and posting factual information. If you are sincere, I encourage you (and all other Cruz supporters) to spend a little more time digging a little deeper and thinking a little bit harder.

Soon, you’ll learn both the origin and the purpose of the ‘Reagan’ & ‘not conservative’ barbs being tossed around, of late. Soon you’ll learn that your good man is being set up for a fall. Soon, you will learn – if you’ll do the research and do the thinking.

Good luck and God Bless America!

• Curry Worsham says:

Reagan was a Democrat until 4 years before he first ran for president as a Republican in 1968. Do you disown him for that?

• mjalbaine says:

lol Josh you are such a Cruzbot. Go back to The Right Scoop, where all vulgarians are banned for politely mentioning their support of the Donald.

You just reused the same lame talking points that other morons like you use. Get real. Gay marriage and abortion are divisive downstream issues your precious Faux News uses to blind you.

As bad as abortion is, it is a downstream issue. It should not be a social issue, or an issue of concern in regards to the FEDERAL gov’t. It should already be outlawed. Right now the two top priorities for ALL Americans – including idiots like you – are TRADE and IMMIGRATION.

• kathyca says:

Others have addressed the eminent domain issue, but I want to ask what do you know about Atlantic City NJ? The people who sold to the casinos there got the best windfall of their lives. It wasn’t about being forced off their property. It was about greed. Of course the media spun it otherwise — they were spinning away even back then. We just didn’t know as much about it.

9. georgiafl says:

America does not need another word-weaseling lawyer junior Senator with dubious citizenship.

If Cruz loved America and the Constitution, he would have graciously declined to run for POTUS.

• Mike says:

Ted should have stuck to neutralizing POS-POTUS’ fascist schemes instead going Goldmanchurian..

• That is my biggest beef with him. He knows he is ineligible and he is running anyway!

He holds up the Constitution in one hand and in the other hand, behind his back, he holds a pair of scissors – ready to cut our Constitution to shreds!

Hypocrisy! I loathe hypocrisy!!

• Ann Woodward says:

He believes that his association with the GOPe will “save” him, and if they want to, they will. GOPe (or elite, if you rather) have no compunction about changing rules, re-interpreting rules, ignoring rules, or just trashing the existing rules and making new ones in their stead. “We the people” have the option of voting (which is time involving if we are to make a responsible choice); ignoring the whole thing (well, that is just the way it is); or becoming an activist at the local level, because that is where the changes start. Laura, we are not in Kansas anymore.

10. Mike says:

America has had enough of truant, overambitious jr senators of foreign fathers, born abroad, running as if they were NBC.

If you read about the 3rd century AD of Rome, you might rethink that last step over the precipice…

11. americalsgt says:

Knowing Beck thinks he’s just peachy speaks volumes.

• Jenny R. says:

They both have a connection to Cleon Skousen, so perhaps it is a natural attraction.
      Beck pumps Skousen all the time on his show; Cruz was a star pupil of Rolland Storey, who was an admirer of Skousen too.
      And both believe in that Two Seeds Doctrine as well…

12. Lulu says:

Lazy fatso Jay Taylor has taken down his Facebook page. Awwwwww.

(Have another lollipop, Jay.)

13. davidspuria says:

This has to be my favorite conservative website-
    Dave from Scorched Earth News

14. Wingmsn says:

I was a fan of Cruz in the beginning but with the lies and citizenship debate destroying his credibility no true patriot should support him. TPP flip flop was another reason to distrust him.
    Beck is mentally unstable and should be institutionalized and his blathering influences nobody anymore.

15. tz says:

Trump made his own and is spending his own.
    Would Cruz accept a Yuge contribution from Trump if Trump was not running?

16. tz says:

Reagan was Divorced. He was a democrat. He implemented gun control and abortion in California. Celebrity, successful, but not very smart. Didn’t wear Christianity on his sleeve.
    Jimmy Carter had a 150+ IQ, Southern Baptist, taught Sunday school, Military Veteran..
    Who would you vote for? Who was better?
    Trump v. Cruz similar to Reagan v. Carter

17. tz says:

Half Elephant, half RINO?
    “‘ell if I know” for those who haven’t heard the joke before.

18. mjalbaine says:

Josh Painter (@JoshPainter2154)

19. Dennis says:

Mr. Trump has been running for about six months. I’d guess he attends an average of 1-3 events per day, almost every day, and probably draws about 15,000 supporters. I based this amount on the est. 20,000 that showed up when he came to Phoenix (the event I attended). That’s 180 (six months) x 15,000 (est. per day) x $50 (per person), totaling $135 million. The story is 200% bogus crap. I never thought Cruz would stoop so low. This must have been done by the RNC’s new love for Ted — they are, after, swamp dwellers.

• shallbe4 says:

You never know a person until you see them want something so badly they will do anything to get it. Trump’s a cool guy who has a great family and he doesn’t need to be President to be happy. It was something he wanted to do for the last 25 years because he knew he could do a good job. People love the guy. God knows why Cruz wanted the Job but its evident that he hasn’t got what it takes to win. Sorry Ted but you can’t divide this country to bring it together.

• shallbe4 says:

Right Dennis. Would you stand in the elements for 7 hours to make $50.00 and then call the Candidate a liar? Makes no sense except that it shows Cruz must be envious of Trump’s popularity.

20. victorsharp says:

The Cruzbots are more unhinged than usual today on Twitter. I’m getting attacked by a bunch of them for stating that the Cruz supporters have been bashing Palin on Twitter. I also stated as SD posted that Palin helped Cruz in his Senate race.

It seems that the majority of his supporters are viewing this race as a religious race. They believe they are living in a theocracy and don’t understand the majority of this country – by a wide margin – do not want anything to do with the extreme religious fundamentalists. Cruz is using them as useful idiots and it seems that the vast majority of evangelical leaders are seeing right through Cruz, realizing that he simply wants their endorsement.

• shallbe4 says:

We’ve all known people like Cruz — quick to judge everyone by their own standards. These people see the devil around every corner. Cruz followed Trump around to see how he operates. Now he is trying to use Trump’s openness and honesty against him. When you’re for Trump its a calling and someone with Cruz’s problems and personality will never change my mind about Donald.

21. Derigitable says:

Ouch. Jay is famous now🙂

22. Les says:

I see a lot of ugly. I figure there is already enough in the world without having to manufacture it out of boredom and misplaced sainthood. I think some folks should go back and read their last 10 posts and see if they truly represent the kind of person they want to show to the world.

I’m too old to be fanatical about anything besides food.

I can’t wait for the election to be over so “normal” people can be normal again. Hate it when there aren’t any good guys.

• shallbe4 says:

I am not anxious for this election to be over. GOPe’s still want Jeb to be the nominee even though its been made obvious that Bush is not our choice. Who will win the people or the Parties? I can wait for the answer as long as in the end the people win. There is an old saying act in haste repent at leisure. Eat a good meal and get back to saving the country. You can do both.

23. j.denino says:

Ted Cruz is most likely not even eligible to be potus. Please watch this video. He hasn’t released the proper documentation.

24. jldnagg says:

I only hope he is taken to court on slander! He should pay for his fat ass. Facebook should remove him for his horrible lying about something this important.
    We need to fight for our rights, our American pledge, our constitution. Vote and make your voice Hurd loud and clear. VOTE! #DonaldTrump 2016!

25. corinnevit says:

Reblogged this on My Weblog and commented:

Cruz misunderstands a lot of things, and you want him as president? My God what will he do to this Country? he lies like a trooper. Vote #TRUMP

26. Kat Swigert says:

FOr those who keep screaming that Ted is a Conservative Evangelical Christian and that’s why we should support him, some of them do some decidedly unChristian things to make him get elected. I hate lies – and I don’t care if they’re about BHO – if it’s a lie, it’s unfair and wrong. (And nobody dislikes BHO more than I.)