The Wall Street Journal break a story of a Wall Street Billionaire/Financier, Hank Greenberg, giving Jeb Bush (via Super-PAC) a $10 million donation.  Greenberg, not wanting to have his name associated in the historical world of all things loser, immediately says – no, no I did not; it was the firm who gave the idiot the money, not me….

We told you this would happen.

fnb quote

(Fox Business News – Video) Billionaire businessman Maurice “Hank” Greenberg backed away from an alleged $10 million contribution he was said to have made to a PAC affiliated with the presidential campaign of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

In an exclusive interview with FOX Business, Greenberg, the former CEO of insurance giant American International Group, sought to clarify reports that he personally made a contribution to Bush’s PAC, Right to Rise USA.

jeb bush whatHe told FOX Business that the contribution was not a personal one, but one made by the company he controls, CV Starr. He then made a critique of the Bush campaign, which has so far failed to gain much traction in the crowded field for the GOP 2016 presidential nomination.

“I didn’t make the contribution, the company did,” Greenberg said in an interview with FOX Business. “I like Jeb Bush. I’m sorry he is not living up to expectations, but that’s the reality of it.”

He declined to comment further.

Greenberg’s statement to FOX Business has been viewed by some GOP fund raisers as leaving the door open to the possibility that the insurance magnate may make a more explicit endorsement of another candidate, such as Florida U.S. Senator Marco Rubio. Fund raisers for Rubio have also been lobbying Greenberg for a possible endorsement and financial support, people with direct knowledge of the matter say.  (read more with video)

Trump simply began with the end in mind:

August 2015 […] There has been much talk of wall building amid the punditry regarding Donald Trump, but the most effective wall candidate Trump’s building is actually between the Bush Campaign and the Wall Street financiers who are both Jeb’s treasury and armory.

[…] The handlers who are financing the Jeb Bush campaign, do not want to be connected to the losing end of a highly charged political bid.

This puts Wall Street in the position of having to concede to Trump’s ‘Main Street’ terms, and this couldn’t come at a worse moment for them. (link)

Trump rubio bush

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

121 Responses to The Wheels On The Bus Go Thwap, Thwap, Thwap – Jeb Bush $10 Million Mega-Donor Backtracks….

1. Martin says:

2. If he was half the politician that he is a shekel-beggar, he’d be the President.

• TheFenian says:

The rats always flee, failure is always an orphan. Jebra has many more indignities coming his way before the end. Then it will be time for his final indignity; obscurity.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

waxing poetic – americana Jeb

Love your post

• 2x4x8 says:

at least Linda Graham withdrew before voting in his State began, saved total destruction, Jeb does not have a Government job to protect just an agenda, he was bitten by the Globalist-Wall St monster and is:

• texasmama6 says:

Since he and his family are no political neophytes, he had to know that his campaign couldn’t win from the moment it went into free-fall. It makes me wonder what backroom deal is keeping him in the race, taking the humiliation and making himself a laughing-stock, instead of quietly bowing out “for the good of the party” as Perry and Walker did and walking away with some measure of dignity. Someone must be offering him a future if he does a kamikaze attempt to take out Trump. Even if the GOPe gets a brokered convention as a last resort, it’s hard to see Bush as viable.

• WSB says:

Jeb! gets what he deserves.

• georgiafl says:

It’s not even Jeb’s personality or political skills – it’s his politics and policies.

• don welch says:

“he’s not living up to expectations” or said another way: “i wasted $10,000,000 on a horse with a busted foot”.

note he owns an insurance firm. that’s INSURANCE folks. obamacare, romneycare, hillarycare. hello! obama and hillary are laughing at his one. romney too. just one example of hundreds and hundreds of payoffs and machinations in washington dc. i have no idea if trump is the right guy but i am pretty sure jeb bush is the wrong guy!

3. ctdar says:

Thwap, thwap, thwap

4. lastConservinIllinois? says:

When all is said and done, and historians review the 2016 campaign, this is the moment Jeb Bush will be remembered for:

Jeb: “My wife is right here, would you like to apologize to her?”
    Trump: “No”
    Jeb: “ok”

5. auscitizenmom says:

Jeb! has a flat tire. 😀

6. Ziiggii says:

Haha, love your ability to read the tea leaves so early on.

7. Newman says:

What’s Greenberg worried about? Jeb is right where he wants to be. Besides, he’s surging. He’s doubled his support to what? 6%?

8. sundance says:

9. KBR says:

Oh no, Sundance! That song will keep me awake. “The wheels of the bus go round and round” only instead of “round and round” it’s ” thwap thwap thwap”

10. Paco Loco says:

The beginning of the end of the end of a failed campaign. Jeb should have stayed out of it like mama told him to.

11. LibertatiAutAdMortem says:

Look no further than Hank Greenberg as the quintessential prototypical example of whom the literate refer euphemistically to as the “elite” or as I like to refer to them as the kleptocratic plutocracy. This charlatan like others of his ilk with names like Paul Singer, Sheldon Adelson, Norman Braman, Ken Langone, plus many others primary concern is getting middle class sons of liberty from the South and Midwest whose patriotism is unquestioned to fight proxy wars in the Middle East for their proxy state. The prosperity of the American people is irrelevant to these oligarchs. As Kissinger once stated: “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” Kissinger, like Haass, Kristol, Wolfowitz, Perle, Abrams, and many others of the Council on Foreign Relations that work for these puppet master billionaires should be arrested for sedition and crimes against humanity.

12. Crassus says:

I thought Hank Greenberg played baseball for the Detroit Tigers.

13. hocuspocus13 says:

So…as the wheels on the bus go round and round… 🚌

Michele Obama want a gun 🔫
    Not sure she’ll pass that mental test remind yourself of those school lunches…

Law Suit filed against Cruz and Rubio for eligible to be President

I think a wheel just fell off… 🚞

💋 good night

14. Reality Wins says:

2005: AIG Admits ‘Improper’ Accounting (1.77 Billion of improper!)

2008: US to Take Over AIG in $85 Billion Bailout

2010: Greenberg, Starr To Sell $278 Million in AIG Stock

Gee, I wonder what their “donation” bought them this time? Get out of jail free card?

15. Betty says:

Remember how cocky Jeb Bush was, I remember how helpless I felt when he was going around saying “I don’t need the conservative base” and “I might have to lose the primaries to win the general”, “the general” he called it, he was so “in” with the jargon. I knew he was planning on stealing the nomination and probably “the general”. I thank God for Donald Trump and I do believe God has not only called him but trained him, groomed him, and kept him hidden in the palm of his hand.

And can’t you just see Jeb, the smug, smart ass, gnashing his teeth – He sure got handed a plate of crow, a hundred and three million dollar plate of crow. thwap thwap thwap

• DrPretorius says:

I generally don’t like to see the name of God invoked in reference to political candidates, since they always disappoint, and most likely are denizens of the devil himself. But, in this case, I must say, since Trump came out of nowhere to capture the imagination of the country and overturned the entire befouled political establishment, I myself wonder if the hand of God isn’t at work here.

• 2x4x8 says:

oh, thought you were going to use the Bible with something more like:

the trap you set, has ensnared you

evil people rule over my people, repent, turn from wicked ways and i will save you

turn tables upside down

leaders lead my people astray

pride comes before a fall, a haughty spirit before destruction

scales fell from my eyes, and I could now understand

fits well with “I can win without the Base”, well Jeb is without the Base, lets see him win, side note, I dropped a line over on ol’ Bill Kristol who wanted to start a new political party if Trump won Republican nomination, I suggested to call it “Baseless” 🙂

16. TexasRanchQueen says:

Everybody knows there comes a day when you have to admit that old thread bare tire needs to be replaced with a new strong shiny one that will grip the road ahead.

17. Pingback: Big Dem Donor: Hell, No, I Didn't Give Jeb Ten Million Bucks! Whey? Because He's a Loser, That's Why! - Daily Pundit

18. AdukeLAXobserver says:

10 million is a awful lot of bribe money.

19. emet says:

Nobody knew who Mrs Bush was when she was referred for a secondary Customs baggage exam at Atlanta airport. If she had entered the US at Miami, arrangements would have been made for an expedited clearance (no exam). Buf she got caught, and paid the normal “3x loss of revenue”. The high point of the exam was when she tried to kick some if the items under the exam belt.

20. R-C says:

Rats deserting a sinking ship. People tend to drop losers and prefer to associate with winners.

And, as we learned on the Tonight Show, “Winners Aren’t Losers”.

21. RINOKiller says:

Hail to the bus driiiiiiiiiii………………OOPS!

22. irvingtwosmokes says:

23. NJF says:

“He’s not living up to expectations.”

Ouch, that’s gotta hurt.

24. seabrznsun says:

Off subject, but after numerous attempts to access “unbelievable-german-sexual-assault-victims-forced-to-sign-nda-barring-them-from-talking…”, I keep getting “page not found” message. 🤔

25. kellymoncus says:

I pray we have one , a worthy President Donald J. Trump but two a worthy First Lady Mrs. Melania Trump. Hear, Hear !

26. rashamon says:

Thank you, Sundance, for creating another ear worm that is going round and round and round in my head; wheels on a bus are just as bad as bottles of beer on the wall. Please do not do this before bedtime as it messes up with dreams of lemon drops, lollipops and sunbeams.

27. Big D says:

Say what you must, flame if you will.
    IF jebbers can fix his flaccid exclamation point, THEN I will buy a guac bowl !
    ( Not from him though, I also don’t want to be associated with a loser ).

28. don welch says:

for ever until the end of time, bush, as potus, would be beholden to this ‘firm’, as if they had a seat in the cabinet. this is why trump pounds the donation aspect so hard, as he should.

29. Trumped says:

Greenberg is a total agenda 21 stooge!

30. stringy theory says:

Laughed my way through this entire thread. The pics of little jebita are priceless. Yes, rats overboard time for him and his campaign.

31. Ono says:

Hank Greenberg former CEO of AIG

AIG gets Fed bailout for $182Billion

Hank Greenberg gives Yeb superpac $10 million.

Arrrggggghhhhhh!!!!That makes me a Yeb supporter.

I want my money back!

32. fred says:

Jeb married a Mexican woman..great I did too but I did not channel myself into a Hispanic. I have never been affected by that nor has she. We fight it out and it’s fun. Jeb is such a weakling he is definitely a mamas boy and the same way with his wife. If she said swing that border open he would. I live next to the border here all my life and you will never know how dangerous this open border policy is. The cartels are getting so rich from drugs and people smuggling and are seriously hard core bad dudes. Some day the whole country will understand how dangerous and misguided the open Border GOP really are and how big of a threat exists. It’s really hard to sit back knowing some terrible event s will occur and having to say told you so…..

33. Doodahdaze says:

IMO Trump is americas last chance. If we hold out for a year an then President Trump there is hope. Otherwise dig in. It will get bumpy.

34. texasmama6 says:

My favorite part of the entire post is the second pic of Bush, glaring at the paragraph that offends him. I know…I’m shallow….

35. TheLastDemocrat says:

CV Starr is simply just wall street high dollar investment business.

in the media, even conservative talk radio, people keep speculating why trump has such great popularity. at best, they guess that it is the open border thing.

but the main thing is that enough citizens know that ultimately the elected officials think about the big banks and investment firms first, and America last.

soon, it will be so obvious they will have to admit it.

if wall street sits out this presidential campaign on the conservative side, because they realize they cannot buy trump, or he does not want their money, the dollars for campaigns this election will be so monumentally lop-sided compared to the recent few elections that this influence-buying will be documented truth.

we had the housing collapse and the fed gave billions in tax dollars to ease us out of it.

they could have eased the foolish home-buyers out of their foolish home loans, with banks suffering some modest losses as some homes would have to be liquidate, making opportunities for families to gracefully down-grade, or eased the banks out and let the individuals suffer.

you know which path they chose.

36. joshua says:

But Jeb’s BROTHER George kept us SAFE…and he was SO FUNNY TOO….

who can forget the press club roast…

37. joshua says:

38. jameswlee2014 says:

!J E B!! And remember that E stands for EDSEL!!!