At a campaign rally in New Hampshire the Clinton-adoring-media stood aghast as a town hall participant “heckled” Hillary for being a hypocrite when it comes to women’s issues, women’s safety and specifically Bill Clinton’s history of pathological sexual assault.

When confronted surprisingly Hillary went full-Clinton almost immediately; she quickly dropped her political mask and snapped back: “you are very rude and I will never call on you” (video below):

The questioner is a rape survivor.  She is also a former Democrat, now Republican, state representative who left the Democrat party specifically because of the hypocrisy within the Clinton-era as it pertains to sexual assault and women’s safety.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Almost immediately the mostly female pool of Hillary Clinton campaign reporters went to work trying to discredit the questioner.

DERRY, N.H. — One day before former president Bill Clinton arrives in New Hampshire to campaign for his wife, Hillary Clinton, she was confronted with questions about allegations involving his sexual history at a town hall meeting in the state on Sunday.

State Rep. Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien (R) repeatedly interrupted Clinton during the meeting, which was held in a middle school gymnasium.

Prudhomme-O’Brien has for years followed the former first lady, peppering her with questions about allegations of past sexual misconduct by Bill Clinton. The state lawmaker’s outbursts startled an otherwise friendly and even-tempered town hall audience. It is unclear whether Clinton was able to hear her comments.

After Prudhomme-O’Brien’s third interruption, Clinton responded angrily: “You are very rude, and I’m not ever going to call on you.”

heckler

Later, Prudhomme-O’Brien told reporters that she wanted to raise the issue of Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual misconduct and was incensed by “the hypocrisy of the so-called women fighting for women.”

The allegations of misconduct that have swirled around the former president for years have reemerged in the campaign recently, thanks to GOP businessman Donald Trump, who has said that those allegations are fair game on the campaign trail. (link)

Bill Clintons victims

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

158 Responses to Hillary In New Hampshire Heckled By Rape Survivor For Self-Serving Hypocrisy on Women’s Safety and Clinton’s Sexual Assaults…

1. Jill says:

State Rep. Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien is being labeled a ‘heckler’ and ‘disrupter’ by the Washington Post.

• Linden says:

Demonize your opponent, but never ANSWER THE QUESTION.

• sam says:

If this is a heckler, what is Jorge Ramos? Media is so one sided bias

• jackphatz says:

What…not a domestic terrorist? WaPo blew it!

• Ann Woodward says:

Ir just so happens that I saw a video “The Clinton Chronicles” on line yesterday, It should be required for all precinct workers to watch. Anyone who has seen, and learned from, that video would NOT have tried to silence this woman. Bill really should have gone to the :Big House” not the White House. If you get a chance, see if you can find a copy of that video (it is not new, but it must be online because I found a link for it) and watch it.

• mariner says:

Maybe download it before it disappears.

• bertdilbert says:

• This sure puts a spotlight on the ‘Clinton Foundation’, is it operating similar to the Arkansas Tax Development Authority? My gosh….

• Also, this was on Wikipedia regarding the cocaine trafficking through Mena as shown in this film. Roger Stone was the first for me to hear of this but here it is in writing:

“A number of allegations have been made about the use of Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport as a CIA drop point in large scale cocaine trafficking, beginning in the latter part of the 1980s. Several local, state, and federal investigations have taken place in relation to these allegations. The topic has received some press coverage that has included allegations of awareness, participation and/or coverup involving prominent figures such as Bill Clinton,[6][7][8][9] George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, Governor Jeb Bush and Saline County prosecutor Dan Harmon (who was convicted of numerous felonies including drug and racketeering charges in 1997[10]). The Mena airport was also associated[clarification needed] with Adler Berriman (Barry) Seal, an American drug smuggler and aircraft pilot who flew for the Medellín Cartel.[11]”

There is the ‘brother from another Mother’ connection between Bill and George. Pretty disgusting to say the least.

• KBR says:

The rudest crudest beast calls a questioner at a supposed “open” question and answer session “rude” before the questioner has a chance to ask anything.

Never has there been any politician more rude than Hillary: just look at the comments of former security officers who were continually cursed at by her.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

The truth about Hillary.

2. Rick says:

Hopefully, not only will TRUMP become our next President, but it would also be nice to win a consolation prize. That prize would allow us to see this life-long political parasite finally brought to justice for all of her past transgressions to society.

TRUMP 2016

3. lastConservinIllinois? says:

I foresee Hillary doing very well with the rapist vote.

WRM – White Rapists Matter

• Love how that is pronounced “worm”!

• Rick says:

White OLD Rapists Matter = WORM
        LOL!!!

TRUMP 2016

• Tampa2 says:

Spot on.

• Tampa2 says:

As someone posted here, when did being white become an an accusation, not a description?

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Well I first noticed it in 1970 when, as a white kid, I got bused to the other side of town into a school where there were no more than 3 other white kids in my class from 4th through 8th grade.
            Being called white was the nicest thing I was called, on pretty much a daily basis.

so it goes back at least that far, for me.

• TwoLaine says:

I never got bused anywhere while attending school. I had to walk 2.5+ miles, one way, to high school, 8th-12th, through some of the worst parts of town, in ALL full blown seasons. The kids of “other colors” got bused a block, two blocks, whatever they needed, it didn’t matter. Grade school was only 10 blocks away.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Yeah, I had to walk also once I got into high school.
                Same neighborhood as grade school, approx 2.5 miles from home, but I guess they figured we would be able to survive the gauntlet required to make it to and from each day.
                Actually, I think the powers that be in that town enjoyed the weekly – sometimes daily – beatdowns the white kids got.
                Had to be very entertaining to witness, you know, for the Administration of Color.

What we are witnessing with the black lives matter idiots is of no surprise to me, I saw it coming more than 4 decades ago.
                I only wonder what took so long (other than politicians buying time by giving our tax dollars away, and the general laziness of the offenders, I mean ……)

4. Ellie says:

Maybe Katherine should be sitting behind Mr. Trump at his next rally. That will really spook Bill and Hill….oh this is getting fun to watch-

5. Lou says:

as much as I can’t stand her, Hillary handled that well.

6. Jeffery says:

Lisa Belzberg was another one of Clinton’s women.

7. marierogers says:

i hope this goes viral..guess it wont be seen on cnn or faux ..maybe morning joe?
    btw prudhomme meaning similar to “proud man”..
    .i do admire her guts!

8. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Lets hope there are more “real” women that can stand up to what the Clinton’s are. Hillary needs to be put in her place — a jail cell would be the best.

9. justfactsplz says:

Hillary is no champion of women. The hypocrisy runs deep with the Clintons. I don’t think Hillary is strong enough or the onslaught that awaits her in the general. She will not be able to hold up. She deserves everything she gets.

10. dizzymissl says:

Was that Michael Moore who asked the question?

11. marierogers says:

TRUMP’S first ad is on abby phillip’s twitter acct…..someone get it here…..its good!

12. dizzymissl says:

Here’s a longer version of the rape survivor

13. jackmac says:

This could be the beginning of a Bill Cosby 2.0.

14. Totally Domestic says:

The Hillwitch treated this rape victim in the audience, trying to get her attention, the same way she treats all of B J Clinton’s
    victims, she turns a DEAF ear to them. Then attacks them personally.

• SharonKinDC says:

You know, learning more about Cruz, I realized he ‘fights’ when there is zero chance of winning, in order to give a performance to enhance his unearned ‘fighter’ creds…yet, runs from the battlefield, or worse, sends in his daughters to attack Hillary. Ugh.

(Court cases a different story. With those he’s been a paid employee to take a position the ‘client’ wants and develop compelling arguments)

• jackphatz says:

In the courtroom, the framework is already there. He only needs to fill in the blanks.

• noritadek says:

I agree with you Shanon. I receive emails galore from him asking for donations. After the cartoon, because he is sooooo religious, etc. It turn me off sooo bad! I use to like him, but now I don’t know if I would like him even as VP. Trump is the only one so he will have to find a VP outside the race.

• Crassus says:

Good old Teddy Ballgame. He’d rather give a stemwinder on constitutional government.

• jackphatz says:

He’s not will to do the heavy lifting, leaving that to Trump. This practice hasn’t gone unnoticed. This will backfire on him.

• sandraopines says:

Cruz is just not a fighter…………… he keeps proving that over and over.

Trump is the ONLY fighter on the field. Trump 2016

• Bobbi D says:

If Cruz won’t go up against Bill Clinton, why would you think he could take down Hillary? He can’t…..

15. benzy says:

Reading through the list of “Bill’s women” I noticed Connie Hamzy from Little Rock and just had to post the song in which she is mentioned (“sweet, sweet Connie she was doing her act… she had the whole band and that’s a natural fact”)

16. ediegrey says:

What about Bill’s connection to pedophile Jeffery Epstein? Lots of dirty secrets that Hillary has done her best to hide. At best, she is an enabler of a sexual predator husband. She is certainly no protector of women’s rights.

17. Curry Worsham says:

Hillary knows her. That’s why she didn’t take the question. She confronted Gore in 1999 and Hillary in 2007 – always asking about Broaddrick. Her first hand account:

Today I Met Hillary in Nashua, N.H. also known as “The Gate City”
    by Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien

Today, Friday the 13th of July was my lucky day. I went to Daniel Webster College to meet Hillary Clinton.
    I knew that the chance of that really happening would be slim. I arrived a little late but just in time for the program, that had been billed in the paper as free and open to the public to begin. I had called Hillary headquarters for tickets a few days prior. A friendly staffer told me that my tickets would be at the door and that there would be a 1/2 to 3/4 hour question time after her talk.
    “Great”, I thought to myself, that will be a good time to see how open and free it really is. I’ve seen pre selected questions before and I loathe that process, it’s a sham.
    When I got there, they did not ask my name or anything. It was fantastic that they gave out water bottles. I found the crowd of about a couple hundred strong to be a bit anemic in their overall vibe.
    People were pleasant but not wicked thrilled to be there. I thought it would be a much different feel. Bill Clinton spoke for a bit, then Hillary spoke. I don’t care what any of her enemies say, the truth is she is looking better than ever now. Hats off to her hair, make up and style people. I hoped my luck would hold and she really would take random questions.
    Throughout her speech, she made some points I agreed with, such as let’s treat our returning veterans better and interest rates on student loans should be as low as they can possibly be. Amen.
    When she was done talking music started. Not looking good for that question asking session I dared to hope for…
    I went up to the group heading towards the stage to meet her or her husband. It gets cozy fast in those crowds. There was a lady next to me, wearing a tee shirt that declared her as a health care voter, who had two canes she used. I tried to help her squeeze in a bit and half joked with her to whack the folks pushing in front of her with one of her canes. The poor lady might have fallen over if she did. For goodness sakes-can’t Hillary get staffers to watch out for and help those folks. Just a little free advice. Get them all up front, life is hard enough for them. The lady gave up and left.
    I was not too far from the former President so I called out to him but he didn’t see me. Hillary came up next and I held out an old light green colored postcard towards her as others were holding tickets, baseballs and stuff like that.
    She took my postcard, signed it and asked “Whose is this?” I said it was mine and asked her if she believed Juanita Broaddrick. “Who is that?” she asked.
    I replied “The woman who said she was raped by Bill Clinton in 1978.”
    “I don’t know anything about that” Ms. Rodham Clinton said, still holding my card
    “I sent you a videotape of the interview she gave to Dateline NBC and I’m sure you have received it, I sent it by certified mail and that’s the receipt showing your office got it that your holding.”
    At some point around this time someone behind her asked my name so I told them what it was.
    She gave the receipt back to me.
    I asked her again if she believed Juanita Broaddrick.
    “I don’t know what your talking about.” she then started going back towards the direction she had come from, away from her husband.
    I had to yell so she would hear me over the music as I asserted “That’s not true!” and went on to ask her “Why are you doing this? You’ve always been so good to rape survivors.”
    I was thinking about how she started Arkansas’ first rape crisis hotline and helped start its first rape crisis center. I would have loved her way back then for that.
    The people around me suddenly discovered they did not like me and began making vehement requests to have someone get me out of there.
    A well groomed, handsome man in a suit with one of those clear, curly wires in his ear, a Secret Service agent perhaps, grabbed both my arms above the elbow and began pushing me backwards and telling me I had to leave.
    So I did. Well, I began to.
    An enthusiastic, yet clueless young campaign worker invited me to take a sign up card thing so I could get campaign updates.
    I declined her offer by muttering a swear phrase that encourages people to go have fun with themselves but I don’t think she heard me.
    As I passed the media stage I thought I’d at least talk to some media folks and tell them my side of the story. I had printed it up on a sheet of paper I could give them.
    About four guys in suits with wires in their ears were joined by an equal number of Nashua Police officers who told me I couldn’t do that. So I began to leave again..
    All eight of them were kind enough to escort me toward the gate. Who says chivalry is dead?
    As officers of the law, I will obey them but I couldn’t see why I was such a threat. I’m 130 or so pounds soaking wet, I was wearing a dress and heels and so upset and humiliated I’m was trying hard not to cry and not always being successful.
    This was a very hard thing for me to do. I try to be polite but I also know that I must be bold and assertive as well to get the answers I want. I know my intentions are pure and this gives me confidence. At that moment, knowing my intentions were honorable, this caused me to be very angry too. I declared that the event was a sham. To me it was. If a candidate wants to earn the right of having said they were vetted by the tough, hard question asking New Hampshire citizenry, then I respond that she must earn that right. Hillary is not doing that, walking away from tough questions and not being brave enough to take random ones that a whole crowd can hear. Does she think were stupid?
    As we all walked on, I was struck by the irony of what the Nashua Police were doing. I asked them how they could square what they were doing to me with what they do all day long for work, fight crime and have to kick me out when all I did was ask a tough question. I asked them how they could sleep at night.
    I told them I was a polite person, I never did anything wrong. I wanted to say I’d been a Girl Scout Leader and all I ever do in life is take care of other people. I’m even doing laundry right now as I write this.
    One of the men asked me what I asked about. I told them I asked about Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who said she was raped by Bill Clinton and that I couldn’t figure out why Hillary would have ever cared about 18 minutes of blank tape during the Watergate scandal but never wanted to know where her husband was on April 25, 1978, a date he will not account for and the date Broaddrick says the rape happened.
    I pointedly asked one of the officers that a man running for governor would have those records, an Attorney General would have those records, right?
    They world be someplace, right? No answer, I wasn’t expecting one anyway.
    We got to the road and that’s when it got really weird. One of then asked me where I was parked. I pointed towards my car near the airport. Another asked me if I was ok to drive.
    “What!?, yes I can drive, I’m fine to drive!” He must have thought I was nuts or he deals with so many drunks this is an automatic question..
    I began to walk towards my car, I wanted to get out of there so bad.
    An officer started talking about the fence, the gate or whatever but I tried to tell him “OK OK, I’m leaving, I’m leaving” but he kept trying to tell me about the gate.
    I could not disobey the officer who was trying to make me listen to what he had to say so I had to walk back to him.
    I said “Yes, sir yes, sir, I’m listening, I’m listening.” That’s when he told me that on the other side of the gate was state property. After I crossed over it, if I were to come back I would be arrested.
    I was shocked, I’ve never even gotten a speeding ticket in my life. I said stuff like “What!?, I’ll be arrested!?”
    “Why,why would you arrest me? What did I do?”and “I can’t believe this, why?”
    He only said the same thing over again but this time with an emphatic “Mamn” at the beginning of his sentence.
    I thought about walking to the fence as fast as a snail or coming back over just 1 inch to find out why I’d be arrested.
    But that would be a high price to pay just to find out and I had to get to my job. How do you call in to get someone to cover for you because you got arrested ? I don’t want to find out. Well, my story ends there and my washing machine just stopped…
    58 posted on 07/14/2007 1:18:42 AM EDT by doug from upland ((Stopping Hillary should be a FreeRepublic Manhattan Project))

18. Melania for 1st Lady says:

In the “Who’s Who of Clinton Abuse Victims” Monica Lewinsky is labeled as “White House intern that Clinton had regular sex with”. Regular sex? With a cigar? I’ve been doin’ it all wrong!

19. Rick says:

Hillary just can’t let it go. The quest for ultimate power. Her obsession with being the 1st Woman President. Places her own ambitions above the best interest of the Country. It’s obvious that this hypothyroid, highly medicated, emotional & pathological woman has serious psychological problems too.

Considering how many times this woman and her sexist partner have beaten the system, you would think they would be happy to retire from public life and live like royalty off the hundreds of millions of corrupted dollars that they have swindled through the Clinton Foundation.

I feel that going up against TRUMP, may be the one poker hand that they may finally lose when all the chips are pushed into the center of the table. Only one person holds the TRUMP Card. Four Aces and the TRUMP card is the highest winning hand in a corrupt, political game of life and death poker, played in the saloon of the Global Uni-party.

Why Donald Trump can hardly bare it!

TRUMP 2016

• You’ve pointed out something big. There’s got to be a fable to describe it.

Sweet justice will be served by Donald J. Trump.

Just the thought of those two Clintons getting away with “living like royalty”, makes my skin crawl.

I’m glad Hillary is the way she is. I don’t want her to change. Otherwise she’ll go free!

20. Curry Worsham says:

Hillary knows her. Here is her first hand account of her attempt to confront Hillary about Broaddrick in 2007. She also confronted Gore in 1999.

21. yakmaster2 says:

Roger Stone has likely shared his and another reporter’s research files on the Clintons with Donald Trump. I’m currently reading Stone’s book, “The Clintons War On Women” on my ipad. (Just downloaded the Kindle App and got the ebook for $15.95). Wowza! He lambasts both Bill and Shilary—stuff that is brutal and really shocking. He must be certain of his information because he doesn’t seem the least bit worried about being sued (though he may be worried for his life.) No wonder Trump warned Shrilary to be very very careful about aiming verbal punches at him. Stone has long known where the skeletons are buried.

22. Daniel says:

“The allegations of misconduct that have swirled around the former president for years have reemerged in the campaign recently, thanks to GOP businessman Donald Trump, who has said that those allegations are fair game on the campaign trail.”

Heh… does anyone remember when Hillary was preparing to announce? How there was this ridiculous list of things you can’t say about her distributed? And now we have TRUMP determining what we are talking about and deciding what is fair game?:)

I just have to laugh. I mean seriously. Is there ANYONE Trump can’t turn into his little b… err… anyone Trump cannot turn the tables on?

23. truthwitness says:

after frumpy hairdo after frumpy hairdo Hillary finally dons a wig

24. El Torito says:

What ever became of the orgy island story with underage girls?

• auscitizenmom says:

Patience. We should find out soon.

• nwtex says:

A litle background for any who may not be familiar.
      ~~
      Judicial Watch sues for Secret Service records on costs for Bill Clinton’s travel to Orgy Island
      June 24, 2015

(snipped)
      The New York Post has reported:
      According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’” Roberts said in 2011. The former president, she added, was accompanied by four young girls during his stay — two of whom were among Epstein’s regular sex partners. “And [Jeffrey] laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’ He never told me what favors they were.”

Judicial Watch announced yesterday that it is suing under the Freedom of Information Act to obtain access to Secret Service records of all expenses,
      …incurred to provide “security and or/other services” to former President Bill Clinton during his trips to the Caribbean island of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:15-cv-00915)).

As the head of JW notes:

“If there is nothing to hide in the Epstein scandal, then why is the Obama administration breaking federal transparency law rather than giving us information about his travels? That we’ve now had to go to federal court to try to get this Secret Service information speaks volumes,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Beginning with his misuse of state troopers when he was an Arkansas governor, Bill Clinton has a long record of abusing his taxpayer-funded security details to facilitate and cover-up his illicit sexual activities.”

• John Galt says:

“underage girls”

Hillary: Someday they’ll attain legal age. What difference, at this point, does it make?

25. Melania for 1st Lady says:

The late Christopher Hitchens on his book about the Clintons, “No one left to lie to”.

26. Jtomka says:

I do not trust the media so this Washington Times piece is suspect but I like it anyway.:-)
    “Democrats Unsure Hillary Clinton Cannot Beat Donald Trump in General Election”

27. I’m a little surprised that this lady got inside in the first place.I bet someone is going to lose their job.

28. nwtex says:

29. nwtex says:

Always classy.

30. nwtex says:

31. nwtex says:

32. This is one of the reasons Donald Trump talks about it. It makes Hillary look really lame, and disarms that whole false ‘Republican War on Women’ meme. Even when Hillary tries to come across as uber scorned when the subject emerges, ultimately, left out there for all to see unstated is the damning question of “But Hillary, you tolerate(d) this, and yet claim to be a supporter of women?”

Of course, only Donald Trump can use this to help him win. As we’ve seen the rest of the GOPe manages to bungle this kind of thing, and ends up looking like the bad guys. Whereas Donald Trump is playing chess, letting Hillary sabotage herself, even as the Media tries to help her, she ends up looking mean – Way meaner than they accuse Trump of being, by the way. It is not a becoming look on her.

33. Pingback: Hillary In New Hampshire Heckled By Rape Survivor For Self-Serving Hypocrisy on Women

34. sundance says:

• Yowza! That is one of the best take-downs of Cankles EVER!

• cohibadad says:

Yup. From Kathleen Willey: “You liberal democratic women in NH are dangerous. Clinton DID rape Juanita and he has raped and abused more women than Bill Cosby has. Hillary hired her goons to threaten the lives of my children 2 days before my deposition in Paula’s case. I did not do it willingly. I wanted no part of that scandal even after what he did to me. I was subpoenaed and HAD to appear. Just let me ask you this. “What kind of woman threatens the lives of another woman’s children, just to save her political career. Her message to me was to go into court and perjure myself, to lie. Her husband is a rapist and a pervert and predator. She has enabled his behavior for 35 years, to preserve her power. Is she the best you democrats can do? Is that what you want for a president? Shame on all of you. Katherine wasn’t rude. She was brave and displayed courage, something, it seems none of you own. You should be grateful that she is in the state legislature. Here it is 2016, and because of women like you, we’re living back in the ’50’s and ’60’s again. You’re all amoral, just like the Clinton’s. Go ahead and vote for her. You will get exactly what you deserve….”

• Tonawanda says:

Despite the media protection, Hillary and her supporters cannot help but to be demoralized IF the sexual assault question (in its many, varied aspects) continues day after day, as it MUST. Trump was smart to jump on the sexual assault issue as early as possible and to keep repeating it relentlessly. The rotten taint of Hillary’s disgusting behavior will eventually stick.

• ctdar says:

The late Eleanor Mondale should be added to the Clinton victim roll call above.

35. She can’t take the heat when the heat is turned on her! Liar and a murdrrer and enabler of a women abuser. No difference between bill and Cosby!

36. Fred says:

If Bill is going to campaign for Swillery, then his past is fair game. Prudhomme-O’Brien is no more rude than Swillery. Swillery needs to drop her campaign, and get out of politics.

37. joshua says:

bill morris and klein explain Hilliary mental and physical conditions leading her toward “losing it” on the campaign trail.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

I would so love to see her lose it on the campaign trail. I have a fantasy of her walking into a campaign event and the crowd breaking out into a chant of “Bill’s a rapist clap-clap-clapclapclap” and her going nuts.

38. stringy theory says:

Slick willy has seen his day as a useful political tool for hitlery. I don’t think the younger set that worries about “campus rape” all the time will be happy to hear of “I didn’t have sex with that woman” bill’s past record. And that’s not to mention billy boy’s ride on the “Lolia Express” along with pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Yes, by all means hitlery, try running on womens’ issues. That dog won’t hunt. Trump has warned you and the victims have warned you.

• joshua says:

discussion of Bill Clinton vis a vis Hilliary getting elected POTUS and his attitude toward it….also a huge revelation about his personal HEALTH issues at about 3.50 minute mark on the video….

39. BoDeen says:

So when a rape victim interrupts a democrat campaign rally it’s rude but when BLM protesters interrupt people eating in an upscale restaurant it’s “social justice”. Hope that clears things up.

40. cohibadad says:

Here is the part of the Wikipedia article. Hillary thanking Juanita for keeping quiet, is how Juanita understood it.

“Three weeks after the alleged assault, Broaddrick participated in a small Clinton fundraiser at the home of a local dentist.[2] Broaddrick said she was “in denial,” and felt guilty, thinking that she had given Clinton the wrong idea by letting him into her room.[2] When she arrived at the event, she says, her friend who had picked the Clintons up from the airport told her that Hillary Clinton had asked if she would be at the event.[6] Broaddrick says Mr. Clinton did not speak to her at the event, but Mrs. Clinton approached her, took her hand, and said ‘I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate what you do for him.”[6] When Broaddrick moved her hand away, she says, Mrs. Clinton held on to her and said “Do you understand? Everything that you do.”[6] Broaddrick says she felt nauseated and left the gathering. Broaddrick says she interpreted the incident as Mrs. Clinton thanking her for keeping quiet.”

For anyone who has ever known a woman who has been raped and spoken to her about it, it is unmistakable the pattern of denial and blame. And for the Attorney General of a state, and candidate for governor, especially with Clinton’s vicious history, I doubt many sane women would ever risk coming forward. He is the lowest of the low and it would be satisfying to see him brought to justice. And to see Hillary’s role brought out as well.

41. Ellie says:

Wearing my tin foil hat. Wonder if the main reason Trump got into this race is to keep the country out of the hands of the Clintons. They are so very, very dangerous. Trump has top notch advisors and he is getting some very good Intel. Just a thought.

• Melania for 1st Lady says:

Actually it’s even better than that. The main reason Donald got into this race is to make America great again and he will be keeping the country safe from the clutches of the Clinton crime family AND the slow-witted necon Bush “dynasty”. It’s all pretty cool.

42. shipley130 says:

In Hillary Clinton’s fan club, rape victims are considered hecklers.

43. joshua says:

Hilliary…….”Grating on America’s Nerves Again”

44. sheridan says:

Hilary Clintons leftist ideology in a nutshell. Blame the victim and revictimise them, uplift the criminal perpertrator in her crime family.
    Only this horse faced hag could call a rape survivor rude for trying to ask a question. Are liberals mentally challenged? Who supports these people, the horse faced woman hating hag, the red nosed rapist and the slimy commie midget. Ok that was a rant. Seriously the Clintons make me want to puke. You would think people would never even listen to these people. That they would boo them out of Dodge. Woman should arrange mass protests against the Clintons and teach them that we think 14 rape and abuse allegations against one man is RUDE and bring these arrogant liars down a notch.. These people should be in jail. Bills friend Epstein a convicted peadophile according to reports and Hillarys assistants Huma husband a jew weiner who took a hispanic name? Also accused of being a paedophile? This is too much. Unbelievable that any of these people are allowed to run or be in office. This stinks to high heaven

45. The Juanita Broaddrick charge interests me less than the Paula Jones charge. Jones said he sent a state trooper to fetch her to a hotel room when she was working the state table at an Arkansas development convention in the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock. The trooper corroborates he was sent to fetch her (and she sued the trooper as well as Clinton). Her co-worker corroborates that the trooper came for her and that Paula was upset when she returned to the table. The hotel corroborates that Clinton had a complimentary hotel room that day. Clinton didn’t deny her charge; his response was “I was never alone in a hotel with her.” Cleverly leaving out the word room! Theres never just 2 people in a whole hotel!

• cohibadad says:

Clinton wasn’t governor yet when he raped Juanita, so he didn’t have his private army of state troopers facilitating his rapes. Paula Jones was asked to “kiss” Clinton’s exposed privates. Juanita was physically raped. I wish they all had gotten off as lucky as Paula Jones.

46. kinthenorthwest says:

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary’s Body Count Increases!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/another-clinton-associate-found-dead-bill-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz3wKkaF5rZ

47. west1890 says:

I’m having a problem with the semantics…….the phrase “rape survivor”. Unless the person was murdered in the course of the crime, they’re a “rape victim” and if they were murdered they are not a “survivor”.

48. Leslie says:

How has the term “rape survivor” come about? People always survive a rape. It is murder they don’t survive.

• auscitizenmom says:

That is certainly not true. Women are often raped and then killed. That is one reason a woman will give into a rapist, in the hopes he won’t kill her.