Hillary and Jeb’s Nightmare – Donald Trump Brings Back The “Reagan Coalition”…

In the spring of 1976 Presidential Candidate and “outsider” Ronald Reagan lost a close race for the Republican nomination to Candidate “insider” Gerald Ford.  Reagan held 1,070 delegates, Ford won with 1,187.  However, Ford lost the General election to Jimmy Carter.

reagan 1976

At the ’76 convention Mr. Reagan gracefully conceded his loss, and then later outraged the professional political class (GOPe) when he announced his open intention to appeal next time to conservative democrats and conservative independents.   History would call these voters “The Reagan Coalition“.

In 1979 candidate Ronald Reagan was true to his word, campaigning on a common sense approach toward populist conservatism, the center-right Reagan Coalition came together.

In 1980 Ronald Reagan received 50.7% of the popular vote while incumbent President Jimmy Carter took 41%.  (Independent John B. Anderson -a liberal Republican- received 6.7%).  Reagan easily won the election, carrying 44 states with 489 electoral votes to 49 electoral votes for Carter (representing six states and Washington, D.C.).

Modern political punditry now call the strongest element of the Reagan coalition “Blue Dog Democrats”; a center-right populous who have been pushed out of most political affiliation by the hardline left-wing takeover of the Democrat party (see ObamaCare wiped-out blue dogs in 2010), and the severely religious bent of the opposing right-wing Republicans.

In the void between the far-left and the far-right the GOPe elites built a wall to keep the middle ground polarized.  It benefits the McConnell/Ryan Globalist agenda to have legislative antagonism pushing people toward the extremes.

In this walled-off space the financial objectives of the ruling class can be maintained. It is also within this exclusive space the UniParty lives and creates legislative items antithetical to all except their own power interests.

mcconnell ryan

Those who live, breathe and conduct political affairs within the safety of the professional political UniParty fortress are quite happy with the leadership of either Pelosi/Reid or McConnell/Ryan – it matters not.

This UniParty city houses those who benefit from life inside the walls, and they do not care who occupies the upper suites of indulgence.  There is so much graft to go around even the least among them finds a growing affluence.

Merrily the pontificating class look outward upon the assemblies toward their left and right.  They view the representative imagery of Candidate Hillary Clinton and Candidate Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio with a great measure of predictability and comfort.

However, in June something happened.  Something historically disconcerting; the Reagan coalition began reforming.  Yes, yet again,… along come the Vulgarians.

An article today carries analysis in the New York Times showing the resurgent formation of the Reagan Coalition under the banner of candidate Donald J Trump.  The center-right contingents of “common sense conservative” Democrats, Independents and Republicans alike are reforming to remove the professional political class from their embed positions.

The “silent majority” awakened.

Blue Dogs, Centrist Republicans, Common Sense Patriots,… all Americans.  All nationalist Americans who believe there is something rather unique and exceptional about the United States of America that is well worth saving; and the way to save it – is to tear down the walls occupied by the UniParty.

In essence, this is: Make America Great Again.

The opinion within the data as shared by the New York Times is a typically false liberal representation of the political battle-space being described:

“The Periphery of the GOP”

[…]  Mr. Trump’s huge advantage among these groups poses a challenge for his campaign, because it may not have the turnout operation necessary to mobilize irregular voters.

But it is just as big a challenge for the Republican Party, which has maintained its competitiveness in spite of losses among nonwhite and young voters by adding older and white voters, many from the South. These gains have helped the party retake the House, the Senate and many state governments. But these same voters may now be making it harder for the party to broaden its appeal to nonwhite and younger people — perhaps even by helping to nominate Mr. Trump.  (read more)

NYT trump coalition

The Trump Coalition is not just the Periphery of the GOP, it is also the Periphery of the Democrat party.   The supporters for Donald Trump, as described, are the same supporters from the 1979/1980 coalition of Ronald Reagan.  (Pictured Here in Michigan)

This should not come as a surprise to anyone here.  Indeed, it was only a few days ago when we pointed out another polling sample (from Rasmussen) the entire apparatus of the media have avoided.  Donald Trump holds an 11% lead over Hillary Clinton with independent voters:

[…] Seventy-five percent (75%) of Democrats back Clinton, up five points from October. Trump draws support from 63% of Republicans, virtually unchanged from the previous survey. Unaffiliated voters prefer Trump 36% to 25%, but 29% of these voters like some other candidate. These findings also are similar to the October survey. (link)

The scope of the Donald Trump support amid independents and unaffiliated voters crushes the MSM talking points while simultaneously hits the Clinton campaign and the GOPe like an atomic sledgehammer.

In the space between the political 40-yard-lines Donald Trump has resurrected the most diverse, centrist and most broad of all base coalitions, patriotic Americans.

In 1980 Ronald Reagan won 44 states with 50.7% of the electorate.  In 2016 Donald Trump is on pace to win even more !

reagan trump 1

trump landslide 2

trump rally michigan 2

Trump rally illinois 4

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

253 Responses to Hillary and Jeb’s Nightmare – Donald Trump Brings Back The “Reagan Coalition”…

1. david says:

Good article.

• This is my NEW FAVORITE site since my GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER has been captured because I urged people on Facebook to RESEARCH ‘ OPERATION WETBACK’, and the word WETBACK didn’t meet the FB community standards and mant sites won’t let me respond to articles.I don’t know how to change BROWSERS and I’m afraid of screwing up my laptop. How can I change browsers???????

• GSR says:

I’m quite familiar with Operation Wetback of the 1950’s and I hope the Trumpster will create a OW II next year!

What do you mean, change browsers? All you have to do is download another browser – Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. Do a search on one or more of the browsers I just mentioned and download and install one or two onto your machine.

• auscitizenmom says:

Maybe I can help just a little with this. Google “browsers”. Just type in the one you want and you can download it, I believe. I have IE and Firefox on mine. Also, I use Duckduckgo as my search engine.

• chilloutyo says:

Go to firefox.com. Firefox is a very popular and fast web browser. During install, it will ask if you want it to be your default browser.

• SharonKinDC says:

Go HERE: https://www.mozilla.org (using your chrome browser) download Firefox. Install, then open Firefox browser. There are great add-on’s such as ad blockers, etc. More on those after you start using FF. Welcome to TCTH!

• OK Sharon, I did as you suggested. How do I select a home page? What should I select??? I am so dumb. I was in Radio/Television 45 years and still don’t understand this stuff. But I can operate a 62 channel control board. Go figure…:)

• Notmeagain says:

If you have a phone or tablet, Dolphin is pretty good. In any event you might also want to make yourself another email account or two to use publicly, such as in forums. And you might be able to recapture your own browser if you find the security or privacy options and clear all cookies, all cache.

• TrumpShake says:

Download Firefox, if you have room on your hard drive you can keep both browsers.

• furtiveadmirer says:

Safari has very few invaders & attacks.

• You can keep your current browser if you do these things. Note that this assumes you don’t already have Facebook-based spyware on your computer. Remember – Snowden verified people’s suspicions that FB is grand central station for NSA/FBI deployment of spyware. If you are in doubt, just reformat your computer, use a new one, install Linux – anything that makes their life harder.

Now – assuming you are keeping things, here you go.

Delete anything having to do with Facebook on your computer, including ALL cookies, all usernames/emails and all passwords for any sites that use Facebook login. You need to do this for ALL browsers that use Facebook.

You don’t have to do this, but (optionally) saving the data from your old Facebook account and closing it down will help prevent you from going back under the old ID. The point is, you have to abandon the old ID.

Create a NEW Facebook ID under a different email address and your “other” real name, stage name, pen name, or whatever.😉

Use the new Facebook ID to log into any sites that use Facebook. You should now be able to get on, under the new ID.

NOW – most important. DON’T post on Facebook itself. You are basically posting in an NSA laboratory. AVOID. On sites that have both Facebook and Disqus posting, you’re better off with Disqus. If you do post with Facebook, then a whole bunch of people – Facebook social manipulators, their embedded .gov spies, and embedded DNC commies – can and will study you, and how to change your mind to submit to the Uniparty agenda. Do you really want to be a part of that?

Google is much less draconian in their leftism – I find them preferable if you need a cross-site login ID.

Good luck. You are a veteran of your first battle on the cyber front of the Vulgarian Rebellion.

• Nightcrawler says:

I’m no tech wiz, but I avoid Google at every opportunity. Google owns You Tube. Google is dedicated to DEMs. Google ‘sells its search rankings’. Google is a bad actor – my opinion only.

• You’re absolutely right. I view them as the lesser of two evils. They play shenanigans against conservatives, but they are VERY careful how they do it. If you catch them scamming, they will back off to undetectability.

I really wish there was a more liberty-loving analog of Google or Facebook. DuckDuckGo is close, but most of it is still Google down underneath.

• Notmeagain says:

“Just format your computer…” Not if I can help it. Also I avoid FB like poison but unfortunately I had to get an account for a business effort and since that was before I became enlightened now I’m semi-stuck. Pray tell more about this FB spyware. Can it not be found by AV/anti-malware programs?

• Yes – formatting is a pain – although if you’re willing to switch to (free) Linux, it’s as easy as popping a DVD into the drive and reinstalling – might take a half-hour – that’s it. That’s one reason I recommend using an older computer for politics, and another for your regular life. Linux runs very fast on older hardware, and if you only need Firefox and basic computer functionality, a Linux variant like Ubuntu is very easy to install, reinstall, and maintain – at zero cost. Buy a Ubuntu magazine with a DVD and you’re an instant Linux user. You can turn an old PC into your neat new Linux political war machine in one evening.

If you can, use a separate FB identity for politics, using a different email address. That is easiest using a different computer, or a different user on the same computer.

The FB spyware will NOT be found by normal antivirus, antispyware, etc. At least, the variants that I’ve had were never detected by any kind of security software. Doesn’t matter – you can’t trust those to do anything but keep out the lower-level botnet stuff. State-level spyware is always generations ahead of everything else. It is most often detected by observations of unmistakable sketchiness, or by audits conducted by high-priced security teams. We generally don’t have access to the latter, so the former is essential.

Generally speaking, the greatest danger of subversion is letting your device leave your control, if somebody is REALLY interested in what you’re up to. Most of us don’t need to worry about such things, but if you get on somebody’s #### list, like I did, then things get interesting. Sharyl Attkisson was likely subverted by leaving her device where people could have a few minutes alone with it. That’s all it takes, and sometimes a lot less. Toxic documents are the easiest way to take over a machine – that is what most of us need to worry about. If you’re reading stuff people send to you, be very careful where it came from, and who it ACTUALLY came from.

People who are interested in how nasty state-level malware is, should google “APT”, “advanced persistent threat”, and “spear-phishing”. Also the old Snowden/Greenwald releases about iPhones and Facebook are useful. This gives you insight into case studies of how people can get on your computer or phone, how they stay there, and how hard they are to get rid of. In the case of the Snowden material, it has the added audacity of being braggy Power-Points!😉

PS – gonna repeat something I told BigMamaTEA – if you have an old Windows machine (XP or earlier) with lots of Clinton data on it, and it was disconnected for years, be very careful about putting it online. It cannot be security-patched, and it may even have old malware on it which can phone out for more modern help.

• Michael says:

I use Maxthon browser. It has an option called reader mode. When clicked on the article comes up as a white page. Another nice thing is they don’t track you. Just down load it, install, and select it as your main browser. Don’t think you will be disappointed with it.

• mileaway says:

Google it. lol

• charliewalksonwater says:

Hi. I am going to give you my 2 favorites. These are simple, no tracking, and they didnt fire their CEO because he donated to anti-gay wedding campaign (see Mozilla/Firefox).
        Use either OPERA (my favorite) or PALE MOON browsers.

2. starfcker says:

I have long considered myself a dixiecrat, but the Democrat party left me, leaving me no option, other than Reagan (TRUMP!) republican. Which is just fine

3. Racine Thyme says:

The first time I had to file a tax return was in California and Ronald Reagan was Governor. My dad did my taxes for me. I got back all I had paid and then my dad told me I would be getting some extra money back because the governor was giving the extra money he didn’t need back to the citizens of California. I assumed that was a routine event and just the was life was in the world of tax paying. For years after that I could not figure out how come I did not get extra money back. Silly me.

4. Rene says:

I trust that a majority of those Democrats and Independents will reregister for the primary so we can get him nominated. We need a HUGE primary turnout.

• H Hutto says:

Have to first vote Trump in the Republican primary BEFORE you can vote for Mr. Trump in the general. Have to get past the nefarious shenanigans of the gop-E. So, get yer keisters over there and get registered to vote in the primary. Check local rules.
      Red Hats to match said keisters, let em know we ain’t gonna put up with it any more.
      Make America Great Again – TRUMP 2016!

• KBR says:

Mr & Mrs. KBR just switched from Indy to Rep this past week. We had waited until we were certain Donald wouldn’t run Independent! Then holidays came up. We decided to get it done before 2015 ended, just in case the rules changed in our state.

Got forms online, but chose not to mail it in, but deliver in person. The lady who took the forms was friendly, so I asked her if it was always as quiet as it was that day. She said
      “No not at all. We’ve been very busy with people changing their voter registrations and with new voters too this year.”
      Then she smiled broadly, and said “Usually they come in in big groups to change registration.”

I know she meant from independent or democrat to republican.

• Raffaella says:

We all changed ours from Democrat to Republican so we can vote For Trump. Many democrats who were fooled by Obama do not want his third term by voting for Hillary. All those democrats will be for Trump and know that they have to change registration in order to vote in the GOP primary.

It will be huge and will be shocking to all pundits. We are not currently included in any polls.

• Solo Tester says:

Changing one’s party affiliation from Democrat to Republican is no small change of heart in my book and comes with a great deal of soul searching to make such a switch.

I have always been a Republican, but many Dems, perhaps not yourself, have usually little idea what political conservatism is number one, and secondly do no wish to even consider learning what it is. Their focus is usually on social matters, while conservatives look at how to best govern as many people as possible with as little interference in their lives.

You have been warmly welcomed into not only the Republican fold, but the home of Donald J. Trump, our next President.

Thanks for your love of country, former Dem and your valuable vote! God bless.

5. Plain Jane says:

The Ryan and McConnell schmugs both look like they practiced their possum eating excrement grins together but maybe it’s just because both of them eat out of the same wallet.

6. pageoturner says:

Donald is using White House “Stray Voltage” theory against the establishment and the left BEAUTIFULLY.

Found this on another blog and had to share. It’s EXACTLY what Trump has been doing. Love it that a good guy is FINALLY using the left’s tactics against them – only the good guy’s a lot smarter than they are:

“This is the White House theory of “Stray Voltage.” It is the brainchild of former White House Senior Adviser David Plouffe, whose methods loom large long after his departure. The theory goes like this: Controversy sparks attention, attention provokes conversation, and conversation embeds previously unknown or marginalized ideas in the public consciousness. This happens, Plouffe theorizes, even when—and sometimes especially when—the White House appears defensive, besieged, or off-guard.”

• #Trump is BRILLIANT+T+

• wyntre says:

Scrapbook is not a fan of the strategy and it is not something Trump would promote. He is a straight shooter. He is neither a liar nor incompetent.

From the article’s conclusion:

“Presidential adviser Dan Pfeiffer insists the “theory ascribed to us is not ours (or Plouffe’s) and wasn’t applied to this debate,” despite Garrett citing “a top White House adviser” as a source in his story. If the Obama administration frequently appears “defensive, besieged, or off-guard,” maybe Occam’s razor is a better concept than “stray voltage” for understanding why the leader of the free world is ignorant of the facts underlying his own policies and rhetoric.

But if some in the White House think that being portrayed as mendacious is preferable to being seen as incompetent, The Scrapbook encourages them to go ahead and make that argument. With that much stray voltage flying around, it’s only a matter of time before voters start to feel shocked, and burned.”.

• Great contribution – thanks!

• 2x4x8 says:

David Plouffe’s Stray Voltage theory:

Hot line, business toll free number included, comes highly wreck-a-mended

• This is not unique to politics so they have no lock on this tactic. One of the most successful businesswoman of all time mastered this technique through the 1980’s and 90’s; Madonna. Her antics kept her in the news constantly.

7. Kaiser Roll says:

I will dissent from this hagiography of Reagan. Unless you were born before 1968, you never cast a ballot for Ronald Reagan. In 1980, his electoral landslide was boosted by John Anderson taking liberal votes from Jimmy Carter. In 1984, he received a smaller percentage of the vote than Richard Nixon did in 1972.

Reagan never succeeded in getting control of the House of Representatives, never balanced the budget, and signed the amnesty death warrant in 1986. We should also not forget the appointments of O’Connor and Kennedy to the Supreme Court.

We need to start speaking of “Trump Democrats”, the Age of Reagan is over.

• furtiveadmirer says:

Agree. reagan’s policy positions would no longer get him elected today
      However his quotes are timeless:

“There you go again, Hillary, JEB!”

“I PAID FOR THIS MICROPHONE!”

are the minimum mandatory responses Trump must use.

• dizzymissl says:

Trump’s “I paid for this microphone” moment was when he deported Jorge Ramos from his presser:)

• A thing of beauty. He kicked La Raza back into the crazy wagon with that one move.

• 2x4x8 says:

my impression was Trump schooled the Illegal Alien advocate in how to behave properly: raise your hand, wait your turn to be called on, like in a Presidential press conference

left wing activist eschew decorum, and prefer yelling and screaming to avoid openly discussing issues in a calm rational manner to persuade public opinion, which we also see happened with the BLM “hands up don’t shoot” narrative

that is because the leftwing does not represent average American views, which is why Al Gore’s “Current TV” was sold and nearly all talk radio is rightwing, Fox News in just a few years goes right to the top

Trump wins on open discussion (sunlight) Globalist have to use revolution and terror, Muslims are just the “current” crew, hopefully Bill Ayers is retired

• Kaiser Roll says:

Jorge Ramos is actually a naturalized citizen, believe it or not. Of course he should be deported back to Mexico, after being charged and convicted of treason.

Jose Antonio Vargas is an illegal alien.

• your tour guide says:

No , Ayers ( and his ilk) is behind Occupy and Black Lives Matter. For those of us that remember 1968, all of what’s happening now has a familiar ring. The common logic back then was “F the pigs.” Disrespecting law enforcement, or any type of authority that says “you can’t do that.” Tell me what’s happening now is any different.
              Ayers has had 48 years to fine tune the chaos of 1968. Do you think the bastard would pass up the chance?

• 2x4x8 says:

not sure what you are talking about, I remember 1968, my uncle was a Chicago Police Officer

lets keep it simple, Globalist use terror and revolution to get around the will of the people who reject them

Bill Ayers bombed as part of Weather Underground:

• Will says:

Correctemundo! Those that remember the “kill the pigs”, “kill whitey” insanity of the late sixties and seventies can attest to it. I was young though, and it was entertainment, albeit dangerous. I was telling someone elsewhere there are still vacant lots in our small city that were burnt out in those days. I hope Trump hires a real SOB for AG, somebody who has the “cold anger”.

• I think you’re right about Ayers, and truth will come out under Trump. DHS whistleblower said Ayers was making bookoo visits to WH during what now looks like planning stage for #BLM.

• singtune says:

Got that right.

• The Boss says:

In my lifetime, Reagan is the best to sit in the White House. Obama, the worst.

• Martin says:

This

• JRD says:

Reagan broke the Soviet Union by outspending them on defense. He knew the USSR could not keep up with the US defense spending.

If it wasn’t for Reagan the gopE would still be preaching “Détente.”

Reagan was lied to on Amnesty. He was promised it would never happen again. He insisted that this was a regret of his that he compromised on.

You need a history lesson.

Those of us who weren’t born before 1968 took the time to do our own research instead of being indoctrinated.

The only person I ever heard say the “Age of Reagan” is over was The Dauphin, Jeb Bush.

I loved Ronald Reagan. Not only was he the best president in my lifetime, he was one of the greatest presidents America ever had. He believed in America when no one else did. He knew America’s greatest days were not behind her. And, he convinced the nation of this fact.

Start our with “Rendezvous with Destiny” and keep going.

• Kaiser Roll says:

Communism was going to fall, it was an economically inefficient system. Not even Castro’s Cuba attempts the full command economy anymore. If the USSR had adopted Chinese reforms, the ruin of Russia in the 1990s would have never occurred. Reagan’s apparent belligerence, and unwise involvement of the US in brushfire wars across the planet, led to the Kremlin digging in its heels.

• Trent Telenko says:

KR,

You can kill someone who has a terminal illness.

Reagan made a Soviet economy with triple pneumonia run a marathon and expire.

Game over in 1989. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• I think that’s a compelling viewpoint about the Soviets missing a huge opportunity to exit monolithic communism gracefully, but I don’t see how Reagan could be blamed for that bad exit, nor even their belligerence. Frankly, Reagan was on defense everywhere in the Americas except Grenada (Lebanon – yeah – bad idea). And I well remember the continuous sneaky bluster coming out of the Kremlin at the time. I was watching the Obama and Red Francis types at the time – the Soviet chutzpah in pushing to establish beachheads, clients, turncoats and spies in pan-America was so overwhelming as to be ridiculous, to say nothing of their missile bullying in Europe.

There was a lot of misunderstanding both ways – that is true. One of the Soviets’ most ridiculous moments was when Reagan won – their usual press hack with good English (can’t remember his name now), who was notorious as a stiff version of Baghdad Bob, switched from his dour duds to a leather bomber jacket and adopted a completely different tone, trying to ingratiate himself with Americans. Complete WTF.

The point is, that is the past. We don’t need that stuff any more. Trump is our best chance to keep the ghosts of trigger-happy neocons at bay – people who can’t prioritize cage-burning jihadists over those who stop them. I watch those Jeb ads and just do a HUGE face-palm. The hacks of the Uniparty refuse to admit that its “cure” of ISIS is far worse than the disease of Assad. And they’re completely clueless on the Saudis, who fool the idiot smurfs at CFR with their weak kowtow to feminism, while funding radical jihadists around the planet.

Bottom line – you are right – this must be the TRUMP coalition, because even though it approximates the electorate of the Reagan coalition, it has a new immediacy, a new tone, and a new task ahead of it.

• JRD says:

Y.A.W.N.

• ediegrey says:

There is just no excuse for Reagan’s amnesty, sorry. It has been a disaster.

• chilloutyo says:

Reagan was the best president we have had since the 1920’s (John Calvin Coolidge Jr.). As you point out, Reagan was flawed (aren’t we all). However, Nixon was a progressive Republican who did immense damage to our country. Nixon gave us the EPA, fiat currency, and numerous other really bad things.

Agree with you otherwise.

Trump 2016!

• Kaiser Roll says:

Nixon had Democrats in control of both houses of Congress, the true start of fiat money was 1933 when the physical gold was withdrawn, Bretton Woods was unsustainable. I have to give him credit for flipping China in the Cold War, no president since has achieved such a diplomatic master stroke. In the same time, he delivered a balanced budget, Clinton’s was more of an illusion.

Compared with ED, HUD and DHS, the EPA isn’t really a big deal.

• chilloutyo says:

Trump correctly complains about China’s unfair trade practices. China’s unfair trade practices partly came about because President Nixon enabled them. We need to eliminate fiat money. Our paper dollars are not backed by anything of substance. Nixon started a process where governments could politically decide to devalue their currencies in order to increase their exports. Guess what? They all did this. Surprise!

The US government now does the same thing. This is partly why you do not get any interest on your savings. International finance is now a competition between countries to see whose currency is the most worthless. It is all done to make exports seem cheaper.

• your tour guide says:

Liberals never say anything good about Nixon, except when discussing him going to China. For helping to sell US industry downriver, they portray him as an “elder statesman”.
            But just on this one issue.

• USA Patriot says:

To Kaiser:

In my world, except for maybe some exotic fruit, everything would be made in the USA along with ensuring free competition between states, like the Founders intended. I would allow “private” unions only (workers rights), but even those would be subject to Anti-Trust laws.

It is quite suicidal. to give our National Treasure and knowledge to China who then use this transferred wealth to build modern ICBMs pointed squarely at American cities. About 50 years ago or so “Made in the USA” was generallyy the case and we were by far the number one economic and military Superpower in the world — now we are knee deep inn ominous Economic Globalism.

Since this will probably never happen again heavy tariffs are the only way to make America great again. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg will just have to live off a few less billion a year — poor chaps.

Cheap Labor and greedy unpatriotic Multi-National Corporations born from NAFTA & its sons with their media and political allies are the real enemy of America and its working people. Once you realize this simple truth everything makes sense.

Trump 2016

• We’ve had our wallet stolen. The way you get it back, is to get tough.

It will be interesting to see how far Uniparty Global will go to stop us. If they want to open the can of rattlers and copperheads, that’s fine with me.

• Essie says:

Globalism was the beginning of the end. For 14 years I had a store and an e-commerce website selling only products made in the USA, and selling at highly competitive prices because of volume sales. I now have a business plan that I am desperate to get into Trump’s hands. It was submitted to the former CEO of RIMES here in RI and I was told it would generate business for more than 500 manufacturers in this state. Shoot the plan out of a cannon across the country and imagine what it would do for our national economy! It supports the “buy local” initiative in all 50 states and has several portals geared to target audiences. In the back office are two levels of manufacturing and more than 1500 online retailers. Through economies of scale, we bring the price of USA products down to compete with the thieves in China. I have all kinds of materials, from a video to the interactive retailer subscription form. All I need now is a direct connection to Trump! So frustrating to be sitting here in this state that has been controlled by Dems for more than 7 decades and our national ranking really shows it!

• 2x4x8 says:

the EPA’s devastation is on coal, global warming, ponds, asbestos removal, washing machines and dish washers, energy star efficiency ratings, oil based paints, diesel, ethanol, wind power, fracking, catalytic converters, solar-solyndra etc etc

• Paul says:

And banned new machine guns. Gun Control.

8. sDee says:

I hope Trump avoids being shackled by the GOP with a globalist VP. I often wonder how much sabotage Bush-1 managed from within the Reagan White House,

• furtiveadmirer says:

As long as “Poppy Bush”, godfather of the “Shadow” government CIA BLACK OPS is alive, THERE IS A CONTRACT ON TRUMP.

• bpk1300 says:

When this pastor talks about the 4 injured SS agents, he does not have all his info. He seems to be a fear monger. I pray God’s Hand on Mr Trump.

• Jtomka says:

Just a few days ago 4 secret service agents were driving in a Ford Taurus in Connecticut (?). A person driving in the opposite direction crossed the center line and hit the Taurus head on and was killed. The secret service agents will be ok. The article I read questioned why the agents were in the area in the first place. Apparently Hillary had driven through the area 5 hours earlier but the article left that question unanswered. I assume this was the incident Pastor Manning was referring to and am at a loss as to why he would mention it.

• lurker99 says:

This was an accident in Southern NH (Rt 16, a north/south route near Maine) after a Hillary rally further North – Weather was bad (not end of the world bad, but a sleety/snow storm). Agents were described as a “jump team” that provides additional security at events and were leaving the Hillary event.

• Martin says:

Some of the comments below in the video are ridiculous. Just a little too conspiratorial when it comes to Trump. I guess they don’t want to believe that maybe Trump is for real.

• runthetable says:

What makes you think anyone other than Mr. Trump will be picking his running mate? Where do people come up with this bs?

• Trump has gotten where he is by knowing how to pick the right people who in turn do their jobs so well they make him look real good. That’s true of every successful business person and what separates the best from the also ran. I do not see Trump picking anyone Establishment because he knows the chances of a trader that could sabotage him are just too great. I am most curious to whom he will pick and what background that person is going to have. He already said he though Oprah would make a good Veep, and a pick of someone out of the political arena like that, wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

• singtune says:

I think ~~a Lot~~

9. labrat says:

Voter turn out is highest when people are voting FOR someone. Most of the time I vote while holding my nose. It is a vote against the greater of 2 evils, or a protest vote against all of them. This is only the second time in my life I can’t wait to vote FOR a candidate. Want to guess the first?

• WeThePeople2016 says:

You are correct. We have run into people who are silently voting for Trump. The other day, a worker came to our house to fix the refrigerator. He needed a cup – he saw the Trump cups in the cabinet. He said, I like him! This man is a legal immigrant from the middle east and said he is disgusted with the way the Government is handling immigration. I believe there are many more silent supporters that we are not aware of.

• We MUST Win says:

Hillary for cell block C janitorial team leader?

10. furtiveadmirer says:

This, if you repost, & it goes viral, is Hillary’s NIGHTMARE. NO DAMAGE CONTROL CAN CONTRADICT IT.

Repost:

11. kinthenorthwest says:

Thank you Sundance–Shared it with a few other forums.
    Still can’t believe Hill is still in the running.

12. BobW462 says:

I’m convinced that this “patriot coalition” is absolutely real, and it represents the only true hope of saving our country from complete ruin at the hands of the Uniparty traitors. However, the power of this coalition will, of course, only be realized if/when each of us accepts individual responsibility for educating others and ensuring that our votes are recorded.

• Hannibal Toissant Beauregard IV says:

It is an excellent coalition with one tweak. There needs to be an equivalent charge upon Congress by business person candidates.

• runthetable says:

Exactly, Mr. Trumps coat tails will be long and could provide him with control of both houses!.

• bofh says:

I believe that as President, Trump could quickly control both houses simply by the use of the bully pulpit (and a few well-directed threats). From what I can see, most of these congressional losers are cowards and weaklings, fattened and lazy from feeding at the trough. I think avarice, rather than ideology directs their actions (else how could so many “conservatives” mutate so quickly after election into GOPe toadies), and their sole goal is re-election.

Like the cockroaches that they emulate, they cannot stand in the light, and a few being very publically skewered, personally, by name, by a popularly-elected president would probably convince nearly all the rest of them to fall into line to try to collect their share of the popular acclaim for “good works”. Admittedly, that won’t clean the institution, but it will help to initially reset the course. Subsequent scrubbing would still be required.

• jackphatz says:

Exactly, I you want a future in politics who are you going to “fear’ most, Trump or Cruz? None of the others have that level of respect within them.

• This would be true, except the DNC/CPUSA likely owns every FBI file on every politician in Congress, as well as anybody who might even think about running. Trump is going to have an interesting time disarming the blackmailers. However, the offers of immunity may prove very fruitful. I suspect that some have been going for the pre-sales.😉

• Notmeagain says:

I certainly hope someone still has the FBI files on various connections of Obama and his family, which reputedly were purged after he came to office.

• PatriotKate says:

There is a very strong possibility that control of the Senate will return to the Democrats. There are a lot more Republican seats up for re-election this time and the Democrats only need 5 seats to take back control. Lots of at-risk Republicans. Of course, I hate them so much right now I don’t care. We are trying to unseat Senator Burr in the Primary here in NC.

Since Reid is retiring, then the new Senate Majority Leader would probably be Chuck Schumer.

• Paula says:

43% of registered democrats! That’s incredible.

Trump is going to receive 63% of republicans, 35% of Indies and 43% of democrats??

He’s going to slaughter Hillary! She must know this, right?

13. flyanddive says:

The simple fact of the matter is ObamaCare will destroy the medical industry, bringing down the entire economy with it. ObamaCare is the vehicle by which Obama has chosen to destroy America. This is Obama’s primary goal, destroy the west, and rebuild it under Shariah law. Running a viable solution to this problem will be what wins the 2016 election. Hillary, has already gone all in on ObamaCare, this issue is settled for her, and it’s a losing position. Trump will easily take the 2016 election. However, I caution that ObamaCare has done so much damage that a single payer system will probably have to be implemented in the short term to prevent a complete collapse of the industry, and thus the country. Conservatives aren’t going to like that, moderates will, but it is necessary to save the USA.

• furtiveadmirer says:

Romney birthed it. Obama plaigerized it, or rather “Big Pharma” wrote it-their suicidal note to capitalism.

• Sorry – Trump might as well hand the election to HIllary by way of Cruz if he talks single payer. Trump then looks like the left’s ploy to keep socialized medicine, and Trump looks like the one oligarch assigned to play rogue for Wall Street. Single-payer as a fix? The Democrat end-goal as a path to salvation? Yikes. Where’s my Cruz button. Better to die with the fools then ride with Obamacare traitors.

Yes, I know that’s over-reacting, but I’m serious. Single payer for Trump would be what TPA was for Cruz – the thing that makes people jump ship.

• Martin says:

Screw Cruz. Trump isn’t going to implement a single-payer system. He’s already promoting across state line competition which is the best option.

• That’s what I thought. I know he’s committed to not letting people fall through the cracks or get medically sent to debtor’s prison – which is the driver for all of this “change”, and needs to be dealt with somehow. But I would be shocked, shocked, shocked if he said the cure was to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

• Janie M. says:

The Trump/single payer system talk came about because he had once expressed admiration, years earlier, for the “single payer” system in Scotland. I am assuming he was speaking of the National Health Service (NHS exists throughout the UK) which is in a bit of dire straits now – administrative, medical staffing and funding issues, etc (per the articles I read over at the Daily Mail).

When asked last year about his previous comment with respect to single payer, he said it would NOT be a viable system for the US and that he wanted something along the lines of insurance companies being able to sell health insurance across state lines without the artificial state line restrictions which are currently in place. He also said that contracts could be created with hospitals to provide care so anybody requiring medical assistance could receive it. This is what I recall. I’m certain someone else can fill in any blanks.

• Notmeagain says:

It is already a troll talking point “Trump favors single payer.” Yet–Medicare, the VA, the Indian Health service–they are already essentially single payer and covering a huge number of people. What is the problem? that there is only one player big enough to be a single player, and that is the government. Which is then literally in charge of your life, and also an entity prone to corruption and inefficiency. And even private payers now are subject to scrutiny from the new electronic medical records act which pipes everything to NSA, probably.

• Exactly. Soviet medicine – unsurprisingly – delivers Soviet medicine. Which, like Castrocare, was always a lot worse than advertised by the leftist press minions.

• Jo McIntyre says:

Not me: Medicare is just insurance. Most of the fraud is perpetrated by the “providers.” The VA and IHS, OTOH, actually provide medical “services.” Quotes necessary b/c the service is cr*p.
          Furtive: I don’t know how much Big Pharma contributed to O’care, but I’m pretty sure Big Insurance was a huge player

• flyanddive says:

That’s a GOPe talking point, it’s not blatantly false. It would take me 300 pages to explain why, so I will ask you simply this question. Why did Obama campaign on single payer healthcare in 2008, and then implement ObamaCare instead? Not a single republican voted for the ACA bill.

FYI, The real name for ObamaCare is actually GOPeCare.

• True – but Obamacare is designed to fail to single-payer. At least, that’s how people interpreted Gruber’s admissions. Uniparty
          Right and Uniparty Left found where their stuff intersected and settled – Obama doing so because the agreed plan was inherently poison-pilled to fail through to single-payer.

A typical Uniparty hand-off ploy. They got really good on that with Iran and TPA.

My support for saving Obamacare ended when I found out that Obama and Jarrett had outsourced part of the programming to Belarus, over the objections of the security agencies. “Burn the b*tch down” is not enough – irradiate the ground when finished.

• flyanddive says:

No, it’s not designed to fail to a single payer system. Obama could have gone single payer in 2010, his puppet handlers didn’t want that. Moreover, the Republicans could have ended ObamaCare several times. When the government shut down, they could have funded each part of the government via a la carte funding bills, they chose to keep it.

A well managed single payer system would run like the post office, and you could still buy higher end services like Fed Ex as an analogy. A single payer health system is not socialized medicine, that is a GOPe scare tactic to force you to support the current system, which is a gigantic fraud. Charging $500,000 for open heart surgery is fraud. $200,000 for a snake bite is fraud.

There is a reason Trump hasn’t released all his policies on his site. He will be moving to moderate policies as soon as he gets the nomination. Both the Democrat and Republican parties are giant frauds that need to be killed.

14. NHVoter says:

Absolutely right.

A Rubio donor is so scared that he resorted to skywriting ‘Trump is disgusting’ over the Rose Bowl: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-man-behind-the-rose-bowl-skywriting-bash-of-donald-trump/

15. 240grjhp says:

CTH is my #1 stop on my daily web reading!!! Donate if you can! Sundance deserves our support!

16. Notmeagain says:

Somewhere, maybe even here, a commenter predicted months ago that Trump “wasn’t going to go to the fringe right or the fringe left, he was going to go straight down the middle.” Which he has, successfully so far. So it would seem that the uniparty doesn’t target the middle exactly, they make them choose a fringe to identify with. They themselves are aloof from the whole lot

17. Reblogged this on REVELATION 7: 11 and commented:

Since I’m banned from FB, This is my favorite site.

18. Paula says:

I have to agree with Kaiser Roll, under Reagan that’s when we started running deficits and the 3 million illegals turned into six million I’m sure. We all should be working on the primary vote. Ours in South Carolina is Feb 20th a Saturday. Our Governor that no one likes and hasn’t for years is backing Marco Rubio and Trey Howdy I mean Gowdy is looking to fill a robe position because he will step down in two in a half years.

• SharonKinDC says:

Reagan wasn’t perfect. He had a challenging time w/ Congress, was not sufficiently suspicious (amnesty w/ broken promise of border control), and had a UniParty enemy as VP, who knew DC much better. Still and all, he was a significant improvement over Carter 2.0. Then the UniParty has been in control ever since.

• bofh says:

“he will step down in two in a half years.”

House terms are only two years, and I think he’s said that he’s not running again, so it would have to be much sooner than that, wouldn’t it? Or is he planning to run/win/serve one additional term after now?

19. RobM says:

I’ll predict it here…. Trump is going to win NY… and that will be all she wrote. 1980 all over again… even the newscaster ( I remember Peter Jennings doing this ) looking at the map in disbelief … heh. So it shall be again.

• Doodahdaze says:

So much of de Super Pacs

• wyntre says:

Wish I could agree but the dims have the NYC area, LI, Westchester, Orange and Ulster Counties as well as the northern urban hubs, Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and of course, Albany.

I will be DELIGHTED if I’m wrong.

• Jo McIntyre says:

Do New Yorker Dems have to re-register as Rs to vote in the NY primary? Is so, I predict that RobM’s prediction will come to pass.

• wyntre says:

The deadline to change parties was October 9. I’m registered as an Indy so I missed it and won’t get the chance to vote DT in the primary. I suspect there are a lot of NYS voters in a similar predicament.

“An obscure bit of election law (Section 5-304) requires voters to change their party enrollment prior to the registration deadline for the general election in November the year before the primary, giving New York the earliest change-of-party deadline of the 11 U.S. states with a closed primary system. New York is also the only state among those 11 where the deadline doesn’t fall within the same calendar year as the primary.”

“Likewise, registered voters who are enrolled in a party but want to change their party enrollment will need to do so by October 9 for the change to take effect in 2016. For instance, voters enrolled in the Working Families or Conservative parties who want to vote for a candidate vying for the Democratic or Republican presidential nomination must change their party enrollment before Friday.”

• Peter&Karen says:

Here is an article by Wayne Root supporting your prediction of Trump winning NY. Wayne Root was invited by Trump’s team to preface Trump at his last Vegas rally the day before GOP debate.

Donald Trump Can Win New York

• wyntre says:

Root is not the most reliable source.

• PatriotKate says:

Read the article. He is basing it on his own experience as a New Yorker, since he was born there. I think he might be right.

• I hope he is. Trump is a NYC landmark. It’s about time a real New Yorker ran for President and won.

• wyntre says:

I have read the article. I am also from NY and lived in Manhattan, LI and upstate. I did agree with this paragraph:

“By the way, even if Trump loses New York, he’ll make it so competitive that Hillary and the Democrats will be forced to spend precious time and money on defending New York. Which means they have less money to spend on razor-close battleground states like Ohio, Florida, Iowa and Virginia. Either way…Trump wins.”

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Absolutely. I will carry that further and I think that Trump will carry most if not all of the Northeastern states.

20. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

I get around Cleveland a lot and I wear a red Make America Great Again cap and I talk with the everyday Americans In small businesses and places like the big box stores where I ask the check out person about Trump and I have never talked to anyone that liked or would vote for Clinton. BTW, Cleveland is primarily a Democrat town.

21. Notmeagain says:

This is just the strangest ad yet, for Hillary (or anyone).

22. Rondo says:

I’m not sure what would be better Hillary going to jail before the election or Trump beating her in the election.

23. dick8johnson says:

When you look at Mitch McConnel you just want to punch him in the face.
    I think a persons inside beliefs, have an effect on how a person looks on the outside.

There is something to be said for good looking people. I don’t want ugly people representing me.
    Small jaw, oily skin, old and feeble looking.

Paul Ryan with big dumbo ears. I want good looking people in office. Strong, Healthy, Positive.

24. bpk1300 says:

I work part time for s great store that is a want to buy store and I engage my fellow associates in Trump discussions. Usually I hear the racist adjective applied to him, I ask further questions, I am able to sway their point of view. TRUMP 2016.

Mr. Trump loves America and when the USA is better off, then my country Canada will be as well. Build that pipeline, Mr Trump.

25. dizzymissl says:

This is one of the comment from the NYT article:)

I am a Democrat and have been as far back as I can recall, yet I find myself agreeing with Trump much of the time. I have friends Rep or Dem that also find Trump to be a viable candidate.

All of the above-mentioned are well-educated successful professionals and we are of sound mind and body. I am not aware of Trump’s racist comments unless his desire to deport illegal immigrants is considered racist. Now the SCOTUS Scalia’s comment related to what colleges minorities should attend is clearly racist and he is on the highest bench which is of course abominable.

I am a subscriber and have been posting here for years and I am baffled and offended when the majority of the “recommended” keep referring to those who are interested in Trump as being poor, uneducated, racist evangelicals of which I and my friends are not.

At least Trump is his own man and not beholden to Big Donors. The same could be said for Bernie. You folks are in for a surprise if you think you know the demographics of potential Trump voters. And no, I was not raised in the South either.

26. Melania for 1st Lady says:

Election night 1980

Those of you watching in color can see the map turn blue (the colors were reverse of what we have now), dark gray for those watching in black and white.

27. El Torito says:

Spoke to my brother in Upstate N.Y. today. He came right out and said he’s voting Trump. I was surprised because he’s normally very much a “cards close to his vest” type. He also said that everyone he knows is very excited about Trump and the consensus is that Trump is the last chance to save the USA. I have been hearing NYS could go Trump. Any polling on it yet?

• wyntre says:

Upstate NY loves Trump. It’s the downstaters who are the problem.

• KBR says:

Looking at demographics pertaining to NYC, it isn’t impossible that at even NYC might have a large group supporting Trump. 45% Blacks over the US might or might not translate to NYC, hard hat/blue collar workers voting contrary to union, some Hispanics, plus a part of the white voters, policemen and families, military and vets and families…
      Who knows? Just because the news media hates Trump doesn’t mean everybody there does!

• wyntre says:

Well, I am speaking both from experience and analysis. I lived in NYC for several decades. I now live in upstate NY. I have family on deep blue LI. I follow corruption cases in the state such as the recent Albany shake-up of former Senate Leader Dean Skelos which may, if we’re lucky, ensnare Cuomo. Point is, dimocrat thugs run the state.

Here is a county wide breakdown of the 2012 presidential election by party affiliation. It is even WORSE than had I had thought. Although the 2013 Safe Act was opposed by roughly 85% of NY counties (a republican-led push) the election results show nearly 75% of the counties voting for the POS.

I hope I am wrong but it’s hard to be optimistic based on this map.

HOWEVER, I still think Trump will win the Republican nomination and the presidential election. If that win includes NYS that will be icing on the cake.

28. lovely says:

Trump is going to get the Reagan Democrats, he is going to get most Independents, it was obvious from when he announced his candidacy and said that he would curb the illegal immigration that was bringing murderers and rapists into our country and it was further solidified when “the guy with the dirty hat” slaughtered innocents in Paris.

Hillary is filling her carpet bag with every nasty piece of dirt she can about Trump’s personal life, I have no doubt Team Beast is showing up at many of Trump’s relatives and friends homes with briefcases full of $100.00 dollar bills.

Look for Hillary to run commercials with Trump praising her and then Hillary saying “I agree.”

• irvingtwosmokes says:

Almost 7 months and still no disgruntled business partners or employees.

• lovely says:

Trump has a past he has not denied it. There have been some disgruntled folks out already complaining about Trump’s former “Trump University.”

I’m not convinced that Marla Maples is not going to go for her second round of 15 minutes of fame.

I can tell you exactly one of the things that is going to hit the airwaves big, Donald’s father, Fred Trump’s will, and the division of his wealth, and in particular Donald’s great nephew William, is going to be used as a pawn against Donald. It is a well known story and Hillary will exploit it.

Storms that Donald can weather but storms just the same.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

• KBR says:

I think they will take small things and try to make it look bigger, anything at all.
          Be prepared! Donald Trump might get hit some more, but always remember the UNIPARTY/ Hillary is far far worse than anything they can say!

• ediegrey says:

All I know is that Trump is our only hope – there is no other choice. I trust him – and I do not trust the media and establishment. Throw it at him, who cares?

29. ajbenius says:

It’s official — everybody wants Donald Trump to be the President. #Trump2016- Corey Lewandowski

30. furtiveadmirer says:

Jeb and the Bush Crime Family smashes through the layers of lies and secrecy surrounding the Bush political dynasty.

Stone whips up a blistering indictment of the Bushes and portrays Jeb to be a smug, entitled autocrat who both uses and hides behind his famous name as he mingles with international drug peddlers.

Jeb received a $4 million taxpayer bailout when his father was Vice President
    Used his insider status to make millions from Obamacare
    Avoided criminal prosecution on a fraudulent Federal loan
    Hypocritically supports the War on Drugs, despite his own drug history

After detailing the vast litany of Jeb’s misdeeds, Stone travels back to Samuel, Prescott, George H. W., and George W. Bush to weave an epic story of privilege, greed, corruption, drug profiteering, assassination, and lies. Jeb and the Bush Crime Family will have you asking, “Why aren’t these people in prison?”

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I believe that this book will be damage for Bush as if he needs it. Roger Stone is very good behind the camera in getting his message out. He will be out talking about what he found about the Bush family. It will make the media and FOX news very nervous – they will try to discredit him but it won’t work.

• KBR says:

Roger talks about cocaine dealing Clintons in his War on Women book, too. And about the close connections between the Bush and Clinton family’s interests…
      I wonder if Bush’s Mentee, Rubio, whose family members also had some cocaine troubles, might get a mention in the Bush book?

31. feralcatsblog says:

[link] Reagan A New Breed Of Populist [March 27, 1980]

Not many political pundits have yet grasped the fundamental reason why the former union leader-actor-governor might move forward as the exponent of this new mood.

The significant fact of Reagan’s candidacy is that he operates from center ground. He is not – repeat, not – a “conservative” as the east coast columnists like to declare – as if that label was some kind of epithet.

It is interesting to note that the old-line conservatives such as Senator Barry Goldwater and Senator John Tower have already endorsed President Gerald Ford. Our non-elected president is a true conservative moving farther right each week.

Reagan is a new breed of populist. Sooner or later the worn out politicos who have dominated the Washington scene for four sorry decades will have to deal with Reagan on that basis.

The so called “fat cats” don’t know Reagan. He castigates big business, big labor and big government. Employees, rank-and-file union members and overburdened tax payers are his main source of support.

The commentators move with similar haste to cut down Reagan as a man with no issues. Yet, his issues are plain and appealing to a large number of Americans.

32. Thank you all for the valuable information. I do sincerely appreciate it. I also appreciate the fact that I have openly been honest about my support for Donald Trump, and no one has called me an old, scared, racist, bigot, hater white man. I haven’t been called an SOB, MF, etc. For that, I am grateful as well.
    I was wondering why I was banned from FB for using the term WETBACK, in response to being called what I mentioned above by a radical BLM female DOG. She got away with calling me all of that, and I get banned for OPERATION WETBACK. Now I know why.
    Again, than you all for your information. I’m going to try it now. GOD BLESS.

• The Tundra PA says:

SS, you’ve found the greatest site on the internet here among the branches of the Treehouse. Hope you’ll visit often, it’s going to be an exciting year!
      TRUMP 2016

33. furtiveadmirer says:

Stone 10th Annual Best dressed List: Ivanka Trump & Huma Abedin

Worst Dressed List: Justin Bieber
    Steven K. Bannon ( Breitbart know it all phony)
    Marc Mezvinsky (Chelsea “Hubbell” Clinton’s online husband)
    Rand Pau.
    Hillary Clinton: Tasteless. Her color choices emphasize her bulk and sizable derriere. She actually wore a brown suit in the last debate. Brown the color of shit. Money can’t buy you taste. Hillary and her serial rapist husband have made more than $200 million while their phony charity under-writes millions in luxury travel yet she dresses like a bag lady. She should ask her close friend Huma Abedin for advice when Huma isn’t busy copying top secret documents for the Muslim Brotherhood from Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.

• manoagirl says:

So, I read this article, fashion being my metier. Turns out it’s Stone as in Trump’s Roger Stone. Who knew he cared a fig for such things? Well, he’s quite perceptive.

” The State of Fashion in American is not good. These very few stand out. Most people simply don’t care how they look. Sad…As we have said in the past, most of what passes for style today is in fact fashion.”

I’m sure I could write a scholarly paper on how our modern casual slobovian attire is directly related to the socialist disease pervading Western societies. And Trump will have none of that!

34. Renee Blythe says:

Great article. I remember the Reagan election well. We all need to encourage people to register and vote in the primary election to get Trump into the general election and then throughout the general election. Some states are requiring voters to sign a Republican pledge to vote in the primary. Check your state. VOTES matter.

35. dizzymissl says:

OMG

36. furtiveadmirer says:

JEB! YOU ARE TOAST!

37. KBR says:

I really don’t like the meme that “Trump supporters are uneducated.”

It sounds so bigoted, and elitist to me. It sounds as if people with high school educations aren’t allowed to vote, or as if their votes count less. How stupid can the pundits get?

It’s divisive, and maybe that’s the reason they do it.
    Maybe they hope we will get too defensive about the pundits “low education” comments, and make people without college or masters degrees mad enough to say the heck with it!

But I have said for a long time that common sense is the thing that matters most. And the good salt of the earth people have that, whatever their formal education level! We all stand together for Trump!

• Rene says:

Getting a high school education 30 or 40 years ago was equivalent to a college education today. You can’t believe how dumbed down college is. So their meme of low education voters is just without merit. I agree that what counts is common sense and life experience and intellectual curiosity.

38. NHVoter says:

LOL

39. Millwright says:

I’ve had a on-going argument ( a decade at least ) with a stalwart republican friend of long standing that the “branding” of current politicians has all the permanence of a vinyl/magnetic sign on the side of a vehicle. IOW, its the same vehicle, regardless of what it proclaims itself to be, ( sorta like a modern NASCAR race car). As Sundance has most adroitly described in this piece. BB – my friend – for reasons of pride, intransigence, or aging remains unwilling to accept the “new reality” , we’re facing. But at least he remains a stalwart 2nd amendment supporter.

40. Well I tried with the Mozilla / Firefox and i messed something up.I am SOOOOOO CONFUSED.

41. lisainva says:

Reblogged this on lisaandrews1968 and commented:

In 1980 Ronald Reagan won 44 states with 50.7% of the electorate. In 2016 Donald Trump is on pace to win even more !

42. Pingback: VIDEO Hillary and Jeb’s Nightmare: Donald Trump Brings Back The “Reagan Coalition” – “A Time for Choosing” – “On Point” | Reclaim Our Republic

43. Essie says:

I keep seeing “posting your comment” but can never find my comments. What’s up?