Happy New Year – Celebrating The New Year Open Discussion…

happy new year 4

Happy New Year wishes to the entire Tree House community !

This entry was posted in Treehouse Campfire. Bookmark the permalink.

253 Responses to Happy New Year – Celebrating The New Year Open Discussion…

1. CoastalKitty says:

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you Sundance and moderators for all your hard work. Without you, a lot of us would not have a place to speak. Everyone has fought hard this last year – and because of that we will win this year and our beautiful nation will be saved. My new year’s resolution is to join the local republican party, I’ve already been contacted to volunteer for the local Trump team and I’ll shortly be part of President Trump’s ground troops. I wish everyone good health, prosperity, love and laughter and most of all TRUMP IN 2016! Sending my love to all my Treeper family.

2. Backspin says:

Happy New Year , to the Armies of Truth .
    . – Lets make George Soros and the gang scream – ” Do it to Julia !! .”

3. marierogers says:

i come here daily to join the battle..am enthused by so many brilliant minds who post here!
    i fervently hope we win this war and welcome our new President and his beautiful family next year!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

4. maggiemoowho says:

Happy New Year to everyone! ๐ŸŽ‰ Pork and sauerkraut tonight!!!

• John Denney says:

Oh, yum. ๐Ÿ™‚
      The church I attend is attended by people from more than 20 countries, from every continent except Antarctica. We had a potluck dinner a while back where everyone was asked to bring a dish from their ethnic background.
      My German/Polish Mom often put peeled, cut up potatoes in a kettle, nestled a pork shoulder roast on top, then dumped a half gallon of homemade sauerkraut on top and simmered it for about an hour, so I made that dish for the first time since marrying my half Sicilian wife. She and my 6 year old son were appalled at the scent, and insisted I could not bring that to the potluck. I gave them a good ignoring and brought it anyway. The response from people at the potluck was either a “yuck” or “oh boy!”
      A Polish guy asked me where the hot sauce was. Hot sauce? We never had hot sauce, just plain American style yellow mustard.
      There was some left over, so I took it home and tried it with Asian style chile garlic paste and boy howdy was it good. ๐Ÿ™‚
      That was about 14 years ago, and I’ve not made it since. Maybe it’s time for another batch. ๐Ÿ™‚

• BigMamaTEA says:

NO maggie, Black Eyed Peas for good luck!

5. Happy New Year to you all. I’m so thankful to have come across this website. Finally, a place where Truth stands above. Thanks Sundance and the staff for the vast amount of time spent to expose corruption, and shine the light on the underbelly that has been trying to drain the life out of this great country. Please tell your friends and family about this amazing resource as I’m confident it will enlighten them as its done for all of us. We are not the silent minority. We are the noisy majority and the truth will be heard if we support the one and only candidate that has the tenacity and guts to weather the treasonous media, political elites and special interests. God bless and wishing you all the best for the new year!

6. Surely, this will be a very Happy New Year for all true American patriots and concerned conservatives who want a better government. We have suffered too long under rampant malfeasance in governance. Today, January 1st is day we begin to storm the ‘castles of mediocrity’ and legislation by favoritism.
    May rationality, intelligence, and liberty prevail throughout the land. On November 1, with one conservative voice, we get to concretize our concerns at the ballot box or on our mail-in ballots. Then on January 20th 2017, the walls of ‘Fortress Inanity’ will tumble, and Donald Trump’s real fight for freedom will commence.

7. John Denney says:

May the Lord bless and keep you all; you are so very precious.

• bofh says:

Can only echo your words, JD.

The knowledge, wisdom, and sentiments found on this website are rare and priceless – and my thanks to SD and the mods for making CTH the special place that it is, a place where you can be surrounded by like-minded patriotic people, a place where you can see that the forces of evil are not inevitably victorious, that they are not “everywhere”, that they are not yet in full control of this blessed country.

8. texasmama6 says:

The first day of 2016 is almost done, and I’m feeling so blessed! Various members of our family have faced some interesting challenges as we bade farewell to 2015, and hello to 2016, and God showed up in a big way with every one! I have such an exciting sense of anticipation for this year. The mental image I’ve had is from the third Lord of the Rings movie, when the defenders are on their last leg. When all seems lost, Gandalf the White (!) comes over the hill on his white steed, leading an army of rescuers. God is our Gandalf, but he has his chosen vessels through whom he is bringing rescue and victory to a country that is on its last leg. Let hope, faith, and love rule this year as we witness what God will do!

Live long and prosper, treepers. You are such a source of encouragement, hope, inspiration, education, you name it! Thank you, Sundance, Menagerie, and the rest of your crew for making this such a valuable gathering place. God bless you and everyone here at TCH!

(This was take 2. If I double post, sorry!)

9. texasmama6 says:

To the many spiritual Treepers here: I heard a Godly man once say that it makes no difference to the enemy whether it is a religious spirit we entertain or a political one. They both effectively bind the children of God. A religious spirit leads us to sanctimoniously condemn others from our imagined lofty perch of self-righteousness. The political spirit divides and conquers.

We are in the midst of a holy battle, because any battle between good and evil, light and darkness is holy. God promised that if we would turn to Him and repent (for our own sin and that of our country), He would listen and would heal our land. He commanded us to love our enemies and to bless, not curse. Loving and blessing does not mean we do not recognize evilโ€”it means we fight with a pure heart and clean hands, motivated by love. I am speaking as much to myself as to any of you. The battle we are in is so great and so criticalโ€”we cannot attempt it without a pure heart.

Our battle is not with flesh and bloodโ€”let your rage burn for the true enemy, and seek to save the flesh and blood. When anger overcomes you, turn to the Prince of Peace and let Him fill you with His passion for the lives at stake. 2016 will be a year of great challenges, trials, and danger, but it will be a year of manifest miracles for those with eyes to see. Keep the faith; battle with humility and love; see what God will do! Love you all! Happy New Year!