American Truckers for Trump…

An interesting and unique way to support a candidate has surfaced on a Facebook page “Truckers for Trump“.

trump truckers

“Calling all Trucker Patriots that are Owner/Operators. Trying to get a count of how many of you would be interested in directly helping Donald Trump Win the White House. Need white box trucks that can accept Trump banners. Can be boxes from 12-53 feet. Now is the time to step up to the plate and show Trump that we are Really willing to pitch in!”…  (FB LINK HERE)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to American Truckers for Trump…

1. hocuspocus13 says:

We ❤ Truck Drivers

• Gayle McKnight says:

We need to get the truckers on their radios promoting Trump. When Trump brings back trade there will be more work and prosperity for truckers. We need the truckers to show up at the Trump rallies in their 18 wheelers. Would be great if truckers and bikers showed up in Ceveland to support Trump at RNC convention in July. Let’s help Make America Great Again.

2. runthetable says:

RODKNOCKER!

3. 1hear2learn says:

I hope to see a lot of these on the roads, that would be Yuge! :)

4. whatfreshnell adn Cowdogwah says:

Beautiful!

5. mimbler says:

Leave it to a successful businessman to leverage free advertising. We need that kind of thinking in the WH!
    Mike

6. The Boss says:

These guys and gals are in a very tough business. If anyone knows what’s good for America, it’s a trucker. I’ll be looking for the banners. Keep on Truckin’!!!

7. What a great idea. I love the out of the box thinking. THIS is why he should be president.

8. furtiveadmirer says:

Our country could use a John Wayne right now.

Alissa Wayne:

“My dad, I am sure, would be very proud of Mr. Trump and the goal to Make America Great again! I want to thank Mr. Trump for the tireless work he is doing for this country,” Aissa Wayne wrote in part. “The average American citizen is mad as hell that our country is being sold down the river. Mr. Trump has finally given the people of America a voice for which I am so grateful.”

• Rose Miller says:

Alissa, we need a “John Wayne” now in many places and also in Oregon to ride in and save the Hammonds and our beautiful country. This whole episode reads like a western movie. I hope it has a good ending like those wonderful John Wayne movies did.

9. don welch says:

if i didn’t have a new car i would paint a trump logo on it.

10. Artist says:

I wish I had a white truck!

11. rashamon says:

I’m wondering if drivers involved with rideshare contracting could be involved with advertising inside their cars to accomplish the same brand identity/distribution of literature? You all know who I mean. Dozens of hits/days in ever-growing number of cities. Carl Icahn is an investor in one. (Actually, I’m tempted to take this one further, but…I’ll defer to Mr. Trump’s very knowledgeable troupes.)

Hit ’em every which way against Monday. Inside. Upside. Outside, Donald’s side is Always Upside .

12. Arkindole says:

This is good. This might push him over the edge with the Teamsters. Right now, it’s not looking good for that endorsement, even though a good percentage of the Teamsters main bullet points are in alignment with Trump. (cf., for example., http://teamsternation.blogspot.com/ )

However, independent operators are a sizable force. A lot of talk happens at truck stops.

13. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

That would be something if they could get a lot of the independents to do this …:)

14. Totally Domestic says:

Somebody had been thinking big!
    Great idea!

15. labrat says:

This is circulating today. You almost get the feeling Tingle’s wishes Trump was a democrat.

16. drdeb says:

Brilliant marketing! This is another thing I love about Trump’s campaign. Imagine how many folks will see those signs. Knowing Trump’s campaign, they will most likely also charge the truckers for the banners.

17. jeans2nd says:

Listening to all-night talk radio (Red Eye, Coast to Coast), these guys have supported Mr. Trump for quite some time, no matter how much the hosts have tried to dissuade them, as do the Teamsters who have lost jobs and/or much of their pensions. Theses OTR rigs have more intelligence and wisdom than any one of our elite intelligensia and politicos.

18. auscitizenmom says:

Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Brilliant! What a great idea?

19. Renee Blythe says:

Traveling Billboards!!! VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!!

20. Beelza says:

I’ve said it before Reagan Democrats are back, but his time for Trump. I talk to a lot of drivers, Teamsters at my plant and nearly ALL are already in for Trump. They tell me if Teamster leadership endorses Hillary, ‘all hell will break out’

21. Melania for 1st Lady says:

Rubber Duck: Breaker breaker one niner, looks like we got ourselves a convoy going all the way to the White House.

Pig Pen: That’s a big 10-4, Rubber Duck. We’re droppin’ the hammer and blowin’ the doors off. Keep the greasy side down and the shiny side up.

22. liberty2828 says:

We’ve got a great big convoy!

23. georgiafl says:

Read or heard on radio that Islamist/muslims have tried to take over trucking industry in USA by undercutting US trucking lines going below cost. These foreigners are subsidized by Saudis and/or Pakistanis – So USA trucking firms really, REALLY need our support.

• Millwright says:

A “surge” that’s been going on for some time, gafl ! More than a decade back a NJDOT cop recounted to me he made a violation stop on a garbage transfer semi on I-80 that had six males in the cab, a chai ring, and hole cut in the floor of the sleeper for a latrine. They had one license between them no log books, no insurance and the company address came back a vacant lot in Hoboken, NJ. In the same time frame i was a rock hauler for a time and we used to see the same trucks show up a quarries undercutting the local O/Os rates substantially. ( I was in the process of working up a business model to run a couple of try-axles with my youngest, so I snooped assiduously.) The trucks always were the same but the drivers changed with regularity even though they all had paperwork showing them as owners of record. No way for someone not subsidized by the government to compete, so I didn’t plunge. Later I heard rumors quarry operators were getting strong-armed to increase the pay rates.

I just hope those O/Os choosing to fly the Trump banner aren’t being made to “pay for it” with “enhanced inspections” and other forms of government harassment. The trucking industry already knows the Obama Administration – and a lot of the “greenies – ha ve no love for independent truckers.

24. TexasRanger says:

Truckers for Trump 2016.!

Video Aug-2015:

Vote Trump 2016.!

25. TwoLaine says:

Wonderful. I mentioned this as a must do on the highjacked traffic road sign story earlier this week. Channeling strikes again! :)

26. i always feel safe when driving around truckers i only have a trump sticker on our car and on our golf cart and in my front house window and have printed out a form from the internet for my husband to change his independent voting status to republican so he can vote in the florida primary as every single vote counts as so many illegals can vote here in florida please vote and advertise TRUMP 2016

27. Michael says:

One thing about Trump. He will not tolerate being called a liar, nor will he give anyone a reason to call him a liar. There for I believe he will do everything in his power as president to get done, everything he says he will. I have worked with a lot of truckers in the past, when in shipping, and receiving, They were of the same mind set. If they said they were going to do some thing, it got done.

28. Gary Schmid says:

Hello im looking for a 17′ long by 4′ wide banner if you could help PLEASE let me know.
    thanks in advance for trying..

29. dan says:

Im a truck driver o/o. I would do this but i have a flat bed. I suport mr. Trump 100%