Donald Trump Campaign Rally 7:30pm EST – Grand Rapids Michigan – Livestream…

Tonight candidate Donald Trump appears in Grand Rapids Michigan at the Deltaplex Arena & Conference Center – Grand Rapids, MI –  The Rally is scheduled for 7:30 pm EST

Live Stream Link

Alternate Live Stream Below:

trump rally texas 3

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

214 Responses to Donald Trump Campaign Rally 7:30pm EST – Grand Rapids Michigan – Livestream…

1. 240grjhp says:

How many media and supporters were at the last Cruz rally? Crickets….

2. americalsgt says:

I maintain that for every Trump supporter who shouts Trump their is one that silently whispers. Trump.

3. bpk1300 says:

All I want for Christmas is for Iowa to vote for Donald Trump,…….and may God keep His hand on DJT

4. sundance says:

5. winky says:

I am watching on my laptop full screen and it is close…..and I have the biggest smile on my face and then they announce the next president of the United States Donald J Trump and tears are rolling down my cheeks and I am watching all these young people and so many good looking young guys taking pictures and smiling and so happy…I have not felt this happy about things in along time….I could just feel so much love there for him it is unbelievable the emotions this man can stir up in people…he is incredible…..he just makes you want to go out and conquer the world.

6. Dr Kerr says:

In well over 50 years of voting, this is the first time I’ve seen a Major Party being represented by a leader of the people, and not a CORRUPT Puppet!

7. AZ Gulch says:

This is one of the best rallies I have seen, and I have watched them all. He is just getting better each time.This guy is developing a base that will sweep everyone else out of the park. It is awe inspiring. If he is successful in Iowa, I think all the dominoes will fall his way. And he is working it in Iowa.

Guys – the next year is going to be fun in politics!! I think this is a once every 100 year event — embrace this, enjoy this, be in the moment —- this is not usual, this is far from normal, smell the success – we may never have a political victory like this in our lifetimes again!

Yes, it’s for our survival, but damn. Enjoy.
    Like when Richard III got the sword up the butt – good riddance old regime.

My respects to the future President.

8. Rene says:

We got a Trump hat today. It came from Louisiana, made in the USA. Has the cutest little American flag tag on the back. Love it. Came quickly in three days. Will be wearing it around town. Will let you know the reactions.

9. mad3703 says:

I predict that the most popular word to describe anyt type of loss the next couple of months will be shlonged.

10. bverwey says:

Just got banned on “the Right Scoop”. Didn’t say anything nasty but just trying to open some eyes up to a frank discussion to the alternatives out there. Guess their eyes are closed.

• Bluto says:

Welcome to the club! They banned me months ago. I was embarrassing a prominent member of the CruzBot hive so much, that they actually organized a field trip to Breitbart. A bunch of their little clique of nasty CruzBots found me and tried their weaksauce attacks on ol’ Bluto. They didn’t have the protection of their moderators, so they turned tail and skulked back to their ScoopHive. A bunch of losers.

11. I was actually at this rally; my first political rally ever! I took my 14 year old daughter with me to get her an earlier start than I have had. We drove home the 3 hours and just got back 5 minutes ago. She brought her pillow to sleep on the way home; nope, it was all Trump said this and he said that. Wow! No sleep for the young lady.

The only negative about the experience was that it was hard to hear him because of all the cheering going on. It was a very noisy majority for sure!

Many young college age people at the event which surprised me. Unfortunately, quite a few caused issues and it looked like they were all from this demographic. They must be Bernie supporters like their professors.

We had a great time!

12. Dave Nish says:

This has the possibility of being a sea change election. Haven’t felt this way since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

13. carolmcd says:

Grand Rapids more conservative than the eastern part of Michigan. It’s where Gerald Ford came from.

14. mpmp2015 says:

“Schlonged” LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. pochas94 says:

The “Schlonged” remark really bothered me. I really doubt if Trump would use that remark in mixed company or with clients. Does he really want to go that low??

16. TwoLaine says:

Should be orange, otherwise Nice.