Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Global Warming 5 Years To Act

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. Logic is a dangerous thing, in a world where people have been trained to respond to their emotions.

“Love trumps hate.”

Oh, yes. Love trumps hate, so vote for the icy manipulator. Sorry, that’s illogical.

2. patrickhenryrevisited says:

One of my Grandfathers told me (when I was about five years old) that I should believe what everyone said to me.
    He warned me though, that about half of those people would not know what they were talking about; and the rest of them could be lying.

3. Ziiggii says:

Common Core Math for ya!

4. Sentient says:

I never liked the Maldives.

5. I remember in the 70’s they said we were heading for another ice age.

6. Backspin says:

Soviets under Stalin always had a 5 year plan.

7. Mike says:

Well, that time to act has arrived. 2016. Kick them out.

8. archer52 says:

There are people on this blog who are old enough to remember the “coming Ice Age” from the seventies. I was a young guy back then, but I remember the magazine covers and in depth articles. Of which I think the leader of the charge was the same James Holdren who is now pushing global warming and climate change.

If there is a person who qualifies as a Judas goat, this is the man.

As we see the agreement we now see it is all about wealth transfer. Obama wants to use it to put back into third world nations what he believes 1st world nations stole. He cannot see, or refuses to see, that that is not the truth.

9. Eric Reeder says:

IT is interesting that the one element discuss is CO2. However no biologist or chemist is talking about Photosynthesis 6 CO2 + 6 H2O + sunlight = plant growth and O2 as an output. If you starve an area of CO2 then plants wont grow — especially at higher elevation. Also no one talks about the fact that the earth turns once a day and the temp swings about 35 degrees and the earth tilts each year and the temp swings about 35 degrees so the Earth and its relationship to the sun cause a swing of about 70 degrees F. and they are arguing about 2 degrees C. And nowhere in the conversation is it mentioned that the Earth does not follow the same path with regard to the sun each year.

I think this was discussed in high school.