Delivering a full measure of devotion !

(Via ABC) Just a few weeks shy of her 93rd birthday, Beada Corum is hard of hearing and needs corrective lenses.

But when Donald Trump speaks, Corum hears and sees with clarity the only politician that she feels is worth voting for — for the first time in her entire life.

92 year old Trump supporter

Corum, who introduced Trump at his rally in Knoxville, Tennessee, on Monday night, has registered to vote for the very first time with the express purpose of being able to cast a vote for Trump for president.

“When I heard Donald Trump speak on TV, I thought ‘Lord, who in the world is that man?’ Well, he came back a few days later, and I said ‘Oh my god I believe God sent him to run this country and take care of it,’” Corum told ABC News.

So inspired by what she heard from Trump, Corum called her daughter and asked her to take her to the courthouse to register to vote — something that took her daughter by surprise.

“She said, ‘What? You ain’t never voted before,’ and I said, ‘I know it, but I am this time.’” Corum recalled. “So I went down there and registered, and I’m going to vote for Donald Trump, because I think he’s the man that’s going to bring America back to the way it was.”(read more with video)

Video of Ms. Corum from earlier media report:

trump batman 2

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Death By Illegal Alien, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Beada Corum The 92-Year-Old Wolverine !! – Trump Supporter Registers To Vote For First Time In Her Life…

1. azgary says:

the gop, and their owners at the CoC and wall street are terrified.

we MUST help Trump and complete the hostile takeover of the gop.

TRUMP 2016
    Americans First!

2. auscitizenmom says:

OMG She is just precious. I don’t think she was ready to quit. She had a lot to say. 🙂 🙂

• Col.(R) Ken says:

The Ex’s AF cousins flew with him in RVN, hell raiser, did not tolerate B.S., best pilot ever, tactically proficient, all round good guy, and a true American Hero. God rest his soul….

3. mariner says:

I’m smiling, thinking of all the ‘splodey heads this is causing.

A little old lady declares she will vote for Trump, and says out loud that she believes God intends him to help America.

Pass out the smelling salts!

4. 1american1st says:

TRUMP 2016

5. IllWoopYurAss says:

From one classy old broad to another – ATTA GIRL! God bless you!

6. 240grjhp says:

Grandma’s know the executive anus in the WH has to go. Trump 2017-2025!

7. IllWoopYurAss says:

I’m trying to leave a comment. From me, a classy 89 year old, to you Beada – atta girl!

8. yohio says:

Simply precious and priceless a very smart woman..Even better I have convinced my dad who is 78years old to vote for the first time. He said always felt his vote didn’t matter (sad to say from what I’m seeing he may have been right) but his answer now for voting, it might be his last say he has in making things better for his children,grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

9. Trumped says:

CMON TRUMP MAKE some primetime ads with some real people like her 🙂
    all the lies of the sniches with the negative ads will be useless.

10. lastConservinIllinois? says:

Is that Phil Donahue at the podium with her?

11. CountryClassVulgarian says:

I shall be praying Ms.Corum lives to see election day 2017.

12. WeThePeople2016 says:

She is speaking with passion and from the heart. God bless her.

13. amjean says:

I think she is just darling and so glad that Donald
    Trump inspires her to vote for the first time.

As for me, I just know that God sent Trump here
    to save our country and put it right again. I feel
    it in my heart. And I am so happy that this time
    I will be able to vote without holding my nose!

14. boomerbabe says:

It brought tears to my eyes to watch her speak. What a beautiful lady in a country striving to divert benefits from the elderly and our veterans.
    DONALD J. TRUMP 2016!

15. NJF says:

So sweet.

I’ve gotta admit though I’m shocked how many people have given up on voting. What a sad state of we’re in. SMH

16. justfactsplz says:

There are more where this sweet lady comes from. People from all over are registering to vote for the first time or changing their party just so they can vote for Donald Trump. The polls don’t reflect that. Did we mention it’s going to be a landslide victory lately? Oh, yeah.

17. Spar Harmon says:

Makes me home-town proud seeing Ms Corum’s gumption and granny grit.

18. Stinky-Inky says:

I would like to know what kind of face cream Beada uses. Seriously. Can someone tell me?

• PatriotKate says:

Probably Pond’s Cold Cream. I am a third generation user of it. My mother, soon to be 89, has beautiful skin like her as well – very few wrinkles and I decided many years ago that if it was good enough for her, it was good enough for me.

• Spar Harmon says:

Exactly. And in this region that is an extremely common basic nightly routine for women of all ages to remove any make-up with a cleansing cream and then apply Pond’s cold cream just before bed.
        After that it is a matter of genetics.

• Stinky-Inky says:

My mom used it too! And there’s a jar in bathroom to remove make up. I will start slathering it on at night. Beada looks fantastic for someone in their 90s!

19. 22227z says:

Maybe I am confused, she said her family served in the military, but she has never voted?
    Sorry, I am not impressed w/Granny. Great that Donald gets another vote, but my father served on Guam during WWII so America could be free. I can’t stand to meet people that say they have never voted in their life. It is sacred, blood has been shed for that privilege.

• IntoTheFray says:

I agree, but better late than never. God bless Ms Corum!
      Due to voter fraud, Mr. Trump will need all the help he can get.

20. May God bless Beada and all her days. Gotta tell you though, my pop has her beat by a year. He’s 93, a highly educated former Special Agent with the FBI and a stone cold Trump fan. He told me, “We need to stand shoulder to shoulder to support this man.”

TRUMP / ALLEN WEST 2016!

21. Tonto the TXN says:

Wanted to introduce myself to everyone at the Treehouse. I’m a former GOPer since 1995 or so and found the light this cycle via the Treehouse. Over the years I just couldn’t understand some of the practices of my team the GOP, now everything is crystal clear.

I wasn’t a Trump fan a few months back, I caught on quick though and can tell you I’m voting Trump along with my wife whether or not he is on the ballot come Primary and election.

Here in Houston I have met many non voters (in past elections) and even democrats that are all in for Trump. This is going to be a blood bath.

The best part of my day is coming home from a long day working at my firm, reading some Treehouse and watching videos with the family. My 7 year old loves Trump and watches all of the videos with us. He can’t wait for a Trump presidency. I have been into politics for years and never has my family cared a bit. We are a Trump house and support President Trump come hell or high water!

Go Texans for Trump!!!

22. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

My mother-in-law is 99 and is a life lone democrat and she is also a trump supporter and hope to live long enough to vote for him next fall. Sent Post cards!