Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Grumpy Cat No

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. auscitizenmom says:

🙂

2. My browser was shut. I opened it, after thinking of asking myself the question:

“Have you ever heard the phrase “Muslim Love?”

Then I saw this.

I had been ruminating about the difference between “to kill, and to steal, and to destroy”, with regard to what Christ said about the Enemy, and their opposites — to heal, and to give, and to build”.

And then First John chapter 4. If you have love you do the latter, exclusively. If you do not have love you to the former.

And every ghetto neighborhood church, and every Mosque, and every SJW enclave from SPLC to Occupy to BLM to Progect Ada practices the former. Kill, steal, destroy. All because HATE.

They know not God.

Have you ever heard the phrase “Muslim Love”?

Of course you haven’t.

• amwick says:

And Grumpy Cat inspired these deep thoughts? My,my, that bumper sticker made me think , hmmmm that looks more like a raccoon than a cat, but whatever. It’s all good.

• taqiyyologist says:

No, amwick.

I had deep thoughts, like I do sometimes, and then saw this.

As I explained.

Two seconds after I asked myself that question, I opened my browser, clicked Treehouse, and saw “NO.”

• wolfmoon1776 says:

This universe has some interesting properties. Kind of like the hidden hand in manipulated polls, but evidencing more intelligence – to teach rather than to deceive. Keep watching for it, and you’ll be amazed. Don’t fight it – but don’t accept it without question. Simply observe with an open mind.

3. Curry Worsham says:

Yes we can just say no.

4. Stinky-Inky says:

Love Grumpy Cat!

5. bob e says:

i like it ..

6. Eskie Mom says:

I love it. I need that.

7. 1american1st says:

I don’t get it…

8. Qbinky says:

Search “grumpy cat” on the Internet and you’ll understand the bumper sticker. That’s what I did. Now I get it.

9. BayReb says: