Imagine That – Ahead of Schedule, and Under Budget…

Trump thumbs up

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Imagine That – Ahead of Schedule, and Under Budget…

• Luck is not all says:

We were living in the City then. It was amazing. Nobody believed he could do it and least of all Ed Koch, who later on wanted to take the credit in a very typical obanesque fashion. I remember walking that day of the ring inauguration along 1st Ave., from work to our apartment quite close to Central Park. It was so festive and it was fun to read the newspapers front pages all along my walk. I felt so grateful to this man Trump then. Everyday, like yesterday (it was a sad day: Hill out of the hook, Ryan in and the whole fiasco of the twiter after the Iowa polls) that I feel down about recovering our country I remember that day and can sleep easier and less worry after all . Now I will keep this ad to also watch it not only remember. Thank you for posting it I read this site everyday but I seldom post ( I dont have too much interesting to contribute but lots to learn here) unless I am overwhelmed with emotion. I am now. There is hope after all.

1. I hope he does to America what he did to that ice rink!! Ahead of schedule and under budget sounds good to me!

2. catmom says:

So I will claim 1st! This captures Trump’s essence. He gets stuff done. Just get out of his way so he can show us how easy it is and how we really can turn this disaster around. A lot of GOPe hacks have to go. They are not going to go down without a fight. But Trump has the big MO and this shows that he is the real deal, and has been for a very long time.

3. lastConservinIllinois? says:

Fantastic.

4. tigrato says:

Trump’s description of the debacle of the rink’s genesis is hysterical in “The America We Deserve”. Well worth the read.

• Eskie Mom says:

This is maybe the magic of TRUMP. He’s obviously upset. He is going to kick some incompetent boot- but he’s so good natured about it. It is entertaining & very endearing. (My stepdad was like this. When he started sounding jokey about something serious, ya better watch out. It’s a salesman/ golf course kinda thing. Everybody ate it up.)

5. littlelaughters says:

Obama just slapped our military again. Trump will rebuild it to its rightful place in the world.

6. justfactsplz says:

Trump was a lot younger when he had this successful outcome with the ice skating rink. He is older, smarter, wiser, and much more successful now. Just imagine what he can do for our country. He can Make America Great Again no doubt. Trump 2016. He’s going to be in Miami Friday and Jacksonville Saturday. I can’t wait until he comes to central Florida.

• MfM says:

Trump is still managing it. I’m sure that was part of the deal. Build it for free and we get to run it. Win for New York, win for Trump.

• Ono says:

Trump is a builder! Builders are paid after they finish a project. Trumps projects are High End..Top Cabin…Yuge

Politicians are paid before they even are elected. Who besides a prostitute (no disrespect to the prostitute earning a honest living) has that kind of deal going? I guarantee that the wheels of progress in DC would be spinning a lot faster if our leaders were not paid until they delivered on their promises.

• lovemyAmerica says:

me too…Please come to Orlando….
      Go trump 2016

7. TheTorch says:

I have never been convinced that negative ads are that effective, don’t get me wrong they can work to a degree, but I think they are far less effective than the consultants suggest.

A postive ad however done right can be very effective, and I think this is where Trump could handle things different to the other candidates. I think he should keep most if not all his ads as positive, show what a bright future awaits with a Trump presidency, and along the way highlight like this video does the importance of competency and efficiency, and what that will mean for any project the government undertakes.

I just feel he has a real opening / opportunity to go this route, rather than the normal barrage of negative ads, it will also set him apart from the other candidates, which I think will benefit him enormously.

When he needs to attack he can do that as he does now, through the media, twitter, debates whatever.

• Ziiggii says:

Totally agree, Trump has already laid the foundations for positive ads, just look at the Instagram ads.

His tongue is his best weapon for attacking during stumps and debates. But the public needs to see the Ben Carson side of the Donald in those positive ads. He does have one BTW, but doesn’t like it shown b/c it goes against his winning persona; the rough no nonsense businessman that doesn’t care what they call him.

• Bunky says:

Trump 2016 followed by “Morning in America 2020”.

8. Artist says:

Oh hooray happy to read this!
    On a day sullied and polluted and corrupted by Hillary Clinton ad nauseam, brightened by momentary flashes of brilliance from Trey Gowdy….I was sorely in need of a Trump injection!
    Buoyed and restored, I sally forth to work a few more hours, then happily to dream.
    Thanks!

9. neilmdunn says:

Here is a way to be on time/early so you can be like 1/2 a Trump. No can help about being on “budget”.
    I just finished this (with only one mistake) to help your preparation planning for Halloween.

Here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?p0=400&iso=20151031T175959&year=2015&month=10&day=31&hour=17&min=59&sec=59&msg=Halloween%20Evening%20%287%3a00%20pm%29%20for%20Trick%20or%20Treat
    You can create your own timer for whatever.
    Just go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/
    Then click on “timers” and then the first choice, “countdown to any date”.
    I used “generic”, San Antonio, and choose one of a limited # of fonts.
    It took me 2 minutes cuz I am not so computer literate =s my excuse if I messed this up Enjoy.

• lorac says:

What time are presidents inaugurated?

That would be a great time clock lol I have a ready-made one on my phone with number of days left of the OneBigA**MistakeAmerica, but this site would let you even put the time for when the real hope and change is inaugurated!

• R-C says:

12:00 Noon (EDT), (1600 HRS ZULU), January 20th, 2017. Inauguration of President Trump.

Plenty of free countdown timers on line.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Article XX, Sec. 1, Constitution: NOON or somewhere around there, lorac

Terms for POTUS and VP expired at noon on the 20th of January. Terms for House and Senate expire on the 3rd of January.

10. fred says:

If you expect Trump to survive the coming attacks on him by the GOPe and all their money you better really pay attention to everything going on and what’s a ruse or deflection and react quickly. Look what happened to the Tea party. They got complacent and stopped watching those guys in the freedom caucus and they got blindsided. Sucker punched, knock out game, white rabbit. Knocked to the ground and kicked like a dog. Don’t let that happen again. No trust in any of these weezels is best policy cause they really got us on this Ryan deal. Knocked out cold with stitches.

• R-C says:

TEA Party = disparate groups of disorganized, citizens with good intentions. No “plan”; no “organization”; no budget.

Trump = One of the most formidable tacticians and negotiators in the world. Formidable planner. Well inside the GOPe’s decision loop.

Not even close. Trump is on it.

• Eskie Mom says:

I strongly agree with you, Fred. We are going to have to fight like Vikings every step of the way. We cannot leave it up to TRUMP to save us. We’re going to have to get out & push, too. And push with all we’ve got & then some.
      We’ve been through the 2000 election, we’ve been through massive corruption & election fraud by both the democrats/ commies AND the gope. Remember that we get the government we deserve. And if we do what we’ve always done, we’ll get what we’ve always gotten. (bent over- Sorry to be crude, but it’s true.)

• BigMamaTEA says:

fred, not until nest Wed. the 28th for House closed door (nomination) Then official public vote on Thursday 29th.

Oh, and Tea Party, at least to me is an attitude. And this TEA gal along with lots of others went underground.

11. Garrison Hall says:

Trump’s informal show-up-and-talk campaign style has proven to be a very effective way of introducing himself to the American public. But while he obviously enjoys doing this it would be wrong to conclude that this laid-back informality extends to the way his campaign is organized.
    The Trump campaign proper is, in fact, highly organized and both well (and expensively) staffed. Trump makes a point of publicizing the fact that he only hires the best—it is, in fact, a hallmark of the way he does business. He’s undoubtedly aware that campaigns go through different phases and that campaign dynamics have to change accordingly. Looks like we’re seeing this begin to happen now. Don’t forget that he’s budgeted one billion dollars—far more than the GOPe or Superpacks—for this campaign. That kind of money can hire a lot of talent and hiring talent is something Trump knows a lot about.

12. Totally Domestic says:

Ahead of schedule and under budget
    We sure could use some of that!!!!!!

13. dizzymissl says:

• joshua says:

the folks with Medicare and Medicaid do not have any money to put into savings accounts. Carson is a dimwit.

• He is also not going to be president.

• keebler AC says:

Carson is an actor. That pose looking off to the horizon in a “serious” tone is complete hogwash. Trump would never pose like that. Trump always looks concerned and worried. He is genuine.

• gulfbreeze says:

Not to mention, who can create a healthcare savings account (HSA)large enough to sustain a catastrophic medical event…heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc. According to a CBS report, direct and indirect costs of a less serious heart attack are >$750k. Most HSAs would be extraordinarily fortunate to have enough for the deductible and copay if you had insurance in the first place.

• keebler AC says:

The photo above is a typical political photo of a politician “posing” and “acting”. Ben is channeling something and this is the typical poseur stance. I’m sick of these “I’m a Christian” so vote for me…..It’s all about the candidate and very little about what the candidate can do for ALL AMERICANS. Obama is black. Hillary is female. Ben is Christian. Ted is Harvard. Carly is first white CEO. Jeb is Spanish ( akin to Clinton being black). They are all fakes. It’s all about THEM. LOOK AT ME. Nothing to do with real accomplishments.

• flawesttexas says:

Looks like Carson just sealed his defeat…

Medicare and Medicaid are two separate things

Medicare is like Social Security…you been paying it specifically during your working years.

Medicaid is welfare

With Obama taking half a trillion from Medicare to fund ObamaCare….Carson looking like a Brain Surgeon Obama

• TheTorch says:

Watch out for the next Florida polls if this is widely known by then, could take a big hit in those polls.

• liberty2828 says:

He can bring it up in a off the cuff way in Florida today and tomorrow. Nothing wrong with pointing out differences… not an attack in any way.

• Eskie Mom says:

lol Well, this is going to go over like a fart in church with seniors. Who have already taken a hit from obamacare.

To joshua- Not to mention completely out of touch with Main Street Americans. #moreofthesameoldBS

14. NCPatrick says:

This is such an excellent piece at Breitbart and bears reading by all of us who know that Trump is the only answer to the mess we’re in. I think it will make your day as it did mine! And get your yard signs and bumper stickers on. Let people know you’re standing with Donald J Trump!

15. hocuspocus13 says:

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:

jinxx🍂xoxo

16. TwoLaine says:

The Truth About Illegal Immigrants: Was Donald Trump Right?
    Stefan Molyneux
    Published on Oct 17, 2015

17. It’s official CARSON is the New King In Iowa!

Second Poll confirms his front runner status!

Des Moines Register/BLoomberg Poll: CARSON 28%, TRUMP 19%

18. Ursula says:

I find this very disturbing Carlos. I I hope this is reversed quickly.

• Eskie Mom says:

Meh. Don’t get crazy, Ursula. Iowa was all in love with Santorum in 2012 & Huckabee in 2008, too. And we know how both of those turned out. When Carson- or any of the other candidates start packing venues with standing room only + massive overflow crowds and TRUMP’s supporters start to dwindle, then we can get nervous. Until then, it’s all a gift.

These polls could be somewhat legit. They could also be a psy-op.

19. Eskie Mom says:

So I’m reading a post about ”insiders” saying that TRUMP becoming the nominee is more likely (81% of gopes & 79% of dims) & I have a thought (Stop the presses!)

What would happen if the Congress/ whoever stopped being cynical/ resigned/ acquiescent that all of this corruption, go-along-to-get-along, & I caaaan’t whining really could change & they could do what they said they would do?
    That doesn’t mean that they are real, decent human beings- or that there are enough of them to make a difference, but it would be a different situation than we’ve had.

20. TwoLaine says:

Very Interesting! I know there are good ones out there who see and know a lot more about how much our gubt is actually wasting. I heard from a lot of them during the Demo shutdown, which, by law, should have been communicated at least 30 days in advance. The Oh? broke every law on that one too.

Donald Trump’s Lead Among Federal Employees Grows, Poll Finds
    By Eric Katz
    October 21, 2015

21. Eskie Mom says:

Nice little article this mornin on Unz Review

Donald Trump Is Much Derided- But He Is Right About The Middle East

22. Ursula says:

EskieMom and TwoLaine thanks for being positive. I

23. anne says:

Just discovered your WONDERFUL WEBSITE
    about 2 months ago .
    You have opened my eyes to so much of what’s going on in this most IMPORTANT ELECTION .
    I somtimes wonder how I ever
    followed POLITICS without you!!
    Please keep up your great work!
    GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU !!!