Afternoon Session

At 10:00am Eastern Time the House Select Committee on Benghazi will hold Hearing #4 – “The Testimony of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton”. (advisory)

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 10:00am and may run until 6:00pm depending on depth of questioning. Here is a live Stream Link:

This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

877 Responses to Afternoon Session – Benghazi Committee Hearing – Hillary Clinton Testimony, Open Discussion Thread…

1. I missed the end. Is it over, or is she coming back tomorrow?

2. kittycat77 says:

Everyone,
    I had to stop and cook around 5:30. So what did H do that she blew her oath? I hate that I missed it. My Internet is way too slow to listen to anything right now. Probably everyone in the world on wanting to know what she did. Now I wish that I would have taped it on the TV.

3. Backspin says:

Contradictions Now On Record. All Ahead Full Perjury.

4. kittycat77 says:

How come my comments are in moderation? Thanks

5. kittycat77 says:

Sometimes they’re in moderation; other times, not.

6. kittycat77 says:

How do I stop receiving the posts in my email? I hit the wrong thing earlier.

Thanks

7. Crystal says:

This video excuse is nonsense. It started when the US Embassy in Cairo began apologizing for the video, to which (it was reported) those in the street were commenting, “What video?” The day after the attacks, the video still (allegedly) had a little over 125 viewings. It had been online for several months to little fanfare prior to the attacks.

This is a case of never let a crisis go to waste…even if you have to create the crisis yourself. So what crisis was about to happen that the video excuse was allegedly used on 9/10 in Cairo? The kidnapping of the ambassador at an UNSECURED consulate to exchange for the blind sheikh? The fact that up to 20,000 MANPADS were on the loose in Libya and they needed an excuse as to why that had happened? That Vlad P. had discovered, through satellite surveillance, the gunrunning operation and might expose it and they needed an “attack” or a “protest” to explain away why the weapons might have gone missing? All of the above? Why were the CIA contractors ordered to stand down at the annex – so that the pre-planned op could play itself out?

• Crystal says:

The video apology might have happened in Cairo the morning of 9/11, not 9/10.

• kittycat77 says:

One thing that I remember from a person testifying that was there, which can’t remember his name right now, but our military were over in Italy ready to be there if needed. It wouldn’t have taken long to send them, or someone to do a bit of bombing to shake things up. I read early on about the kidnapping of the ambassador issue.

In my opinion, they are a bunch of crooks.

8. rashamon says:

My read is that, with the help of previous background and the Tuesday e-mails, the Republican members of the committee were prepared to lay down some railroad track, and this session we witnessed Hillary driving in the spikes. With the next 20 witnesses or so, Gowdy with set the train in motion. He’s too experienced as an attorney not to know the answers before he asks the questions.

All the fussing and fuming by Cummings and the deification of her by the other Democrats cannot change the truth: Mr. Stevens was charged with collecting guns from the Libyan rebels at the Benghazi site and arranging transport of them through Turkey for disrupting the Assad regime in Syria to benefit the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now that they are flooded with refugees, it’s a wonder that France, the United Kingdom and other members of the European Union don’t rue the brains that thought up this agenda. After the fallout of the if-you-break-it-you-own-it war in Iraq, one would think a pause to consider potential outcomes might take priority. But then, “Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy” and Our Hero will rescue the World.

• SharonKinDC says:

I agree. Ghadaffi even warned about the ‘flood’ of ‘refugees’ which would occur if he wasn’t in power, per his last, rambling UN speech…which is worthy of watching.

Also, I felt at the time, our European friends, Italy/France were most keen on the intervention. Likely due to their own vested interests in Tunisia/Libya.

• rashamon says:

You might appreciate the map in this article showing Ghadaffi’s role in putting a thumb in the dyke, blocking refugees from Europe until someone decided he must be punished for not basing his oil sales on U.S. dollars. Don’t mess with our money, mistah!

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, and those guys in the big inflatable don’t look like “Syrians” now, do they?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Ya know, this is a lesson. The State Department needs to be cut down big time.

I want our Military to take care of us.

But, if we must be doing some of the “busy-body” crap that our State Dept. has been doing the last 40 years, then I would rather have the Pentagon, with all of it’s analysts, etc. who actually, plan, for before, during, and after, than this bunch of inexperienced academic social planners that are running the show at State, with their so-called oversight by a Congress-Committee .

9. RINOKiller says:

When is verdict day coming?

• tessa50 says:

Never. She will walk away scot free. BigMamatea seems to think something will happen to her. I hope she is right, but I don’t think so.

10. Read US NEWS and then read http://www.RT.com NEWS regarding Hillary Clinton’s appearance at the hearing today and compare. See what matches your views more, the US MEDIA or RUSSIAN NEWS? I was quite amazed at the difference in coverage. US media touting Clinton, Russian media sounds like any one of us could’ve written!

SNIPPETS:
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

“She’s angry, emotional, defensive, blaming others for what she did, making jokes that fall flat”

“Candidate Clinton briefly appears

“While Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, took pains to keep politics out of the eight-hour-plus hearing, she couldn’t resist making a veiled campaign pitch during her opening statement.”
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    ARTICLE WITH PICTURES: https://www.rt.com/usa/319438-hillary-clinton-benghazi-testimony/

11. BigMamaTEA says:

DOOD! The whole island , is PERFECT. Can I borrow $8M? I’ll then host the first Treeper-Gathering!!

12. Lea says:

Why am I thinking there was a reason (gun deal?) Hillary / Obama needed Ambassador Stevens ‘out of the way’? The others were just collateral damage. Mission accomplished.