GAME ON AMERICA ! – Donald Trump Crushing Field 32% and Rising…

A confluence of events creates a delicious reality in current presidential politics.

GLOBALISTS -VS- NATIONALISTS

Vice-President Joe Biden will not enter the 2016 race.  Meaning DC is certain nothing will come from the special Benghazi committee investigation; thus providing the globalists in Wall Street reassurance toward their ongoing support of Hillary Clinton.

Simultaneously, and ultimately as a consequence of the above, national corporate media polls (full pdf below) now allowed begin to show Donald Trump with overwhelming support:

(Via ABC NEWS) Donald Trump leads the Republican presidential field in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, not only in vote preferences but in expectations as well -– a remarkable feat for the non-politician who’s surprised the GOP establishment with his staying power as well as his support.

ABC National Poll October 21 2015

Trump also fares well on many key attributes. Nearly half of leaned Republicans — 47 percent — view him as the strongest leader; 39 percent think he’d be best able to handle immigration; 32 percent feel he is closest to them on the issues; and 29 percent say he “best understands the problems of people like you.” In each case he leads the other top-five contenders for the nomination, Carson, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina.  (read more)

Wall Street globalists have lost control of one side of their political coin, Jeb Bush cannot win the nomination.  They, like the GOPe UniParty leadership, will now be ‘all-in’ for Hillary Clinton…. Thus creates the battle space.

Now we are getting down to brass tacks.  The RNC/DNC are paid by and supported by the same Wall Street global power interests who control the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the anti-American business interests therein.  As a consequence the GOPe leadership is part of the same UniParty serving those interests.

Clinton/Bush, and all their like-minded cohorts (Pelosi, Reid, Boehner, McConnell et al) on one side, and Donald Trump with an army of pitch-fork-clad vulgarians on the other.

GOP primary 2

We do not go into battle alone:

carl icahnTrump thumbs up

This entry was posted in Big Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

145 Responses to GAME ON AMERICA ! – Donald Trump Crushing Field 32% and Rising…

1. jackphatz says:

So, having the FBI mad at you is no biggie…good to know!

2. This is awesome! Go Trump!

The folks over at Hillary is 44 have written an interesting theory about Biden & Hillary as well as discussing the coalition Trump is building:

• WeeWeed says:

That WAS rather entertaining. 🙂

• TheTorch says:

Appreciate they are Hillary supporters, but they do get what is going on. They can see what Donald Trump is doing electorally and also can see that Hillary going further and further to the left is potentially disastrous for her candidacy.

Very interesting.

• Nessie509 says:

Hillary’s already publicly stated that she might evolve in her positions during the general election and if she does it isn’t flip flopping. Democrats can say anything and still get elected. Trump on he other hand, can say anything and will get elected.

• phil fan says:

Yes what I found interesting is that over there they see Obama being against Hill and as having a hidden candidate up their sleeves to bring forward before their nominating convention. This person is who Trump will destroy in the general with little crossover support from the GOPe. Because the middle income voters are firmly with Donald not the Barry O sleeper. It won’t work = both HRC and BO have blown off the middle class and don’t we know it.

Thanks for sharing

• parteagirl says:

From what I gathered at the Hillary is 44 blog is that the “hidden candidate” is the one pulling the strings and calling the shots behind the scenes- not an actual candidate, and who is none other than Valerie Jarrett.

• ekie93 says:

Thanks for the link.

Since I am on vacation I spent about an hour or so there and will share what I found for those that are interested but are on inclined to read all that drivel.

This is a blog set up in 2007 to support Hillary’s 2008 campaign. The blogger felt that Hillary was well equipped to “save the World”. Not sure how the USA fairs after Hillary “saves the World”. It was discovered that Hillary is to stupid to run a successful campaign in 2008 and this blogger is not going to waste time on her 2016 campaign.

In addition Trump is described as a talented campaigner who will win the RNC nomination and that Obama will pick the DNC candidate but no clue who that is. The website is pink.

3. amjean says:

Great! I hope I have time to watch CSPAN because Hillary
    and her pals are acting like tomorrow’s Benghazi hearing is
    a piece of cake. She might know all the questions in
    advance. She is not that good of an actress. Although,
    the sorrow act she and Obama put on when the caskets
    came back is just nauseating; many people bought that one.

Today I had lunch with a client who is one of those small
    thinkers who is always complaining about a penny. She
    made the statement that the country was going downhill.
    I agreed with her, then she shouted (people seated near us
    turned to look) “If Donald Trump gets elected president
    I am going to leave the country”. I told her, well don’t go
    to Mexico because Donald Trump will have them leaving
    by the millions; the roads will be crowded”. She stared
    at me with evil eyes and I started laughing. She couldn’t
    tell I was laughing at her. Thank God the waiter came
    so the conversation was interrupted.

• TwoLaine says:

Be Unpredictable! 😉

Actually, it might be nice if all the people with their noses in the air just left the USA. Governors keep telling us to find another state to live in if we don’t like ILLEGAL immigrants, I think THEY should ALL leave!

4. hnlbeach says:

Biden Rose Garden comments were written for running ..last minute change ? Trump is the 45th President.. FNS Sunday …. Chris Wallace all but admitted it is over for establishment

• Rene says:

It sounded that way to me also. I told my husband, that’s a speech for running for president. It was changed last minute, too. He left the part in about how all the family finished grieving.

• avogadra says:

My guess is that Hillary made him an offer he could not refuse. To spite her, he gave the speech as it was originally written.

• phil fan says:

Biden poised to get back in if HRC indited re: Benghazi or if no other DEM candidate emerges

• SharonKinDC says:

hnlbeach, very observant. It was weird… IIRC, one headline said something about Biden’s candidacy announcement to announce he wasn’t running.

So… what changed? Maybe the FBI has hit paydirt and BO will let things proceed and Plugs gets the nod at the convention?

5. TwoLaine says:

No, TRUMP Does Not Stand Alone!

• sammyhains says:

Speaking of standing alone, I am reminded of Ronald Reagan in 1980.
      Reagan was not just a “political outsider” he was also very much a political loner.
      While he had plenty of grassroots support, he didn’t really have his own people.

He tried to create a ticket with Gerald Ford as VP, but that fell through and left him without a VP at the 11th hour. Just before taking the convention floor, he called up George Bush and offered him the VP spot, really for lack of an alternative.

And the rest is history.

Reagan’s lack of preparedness to actually win and build a cabinet gave us the Bushies.
      VP Bush brought all of his people in. Reagan was largely isolated in his own administration. It was the Bush people who convinced Reagan to give illegals amnesty.

Reagan fought his own staff on foreign policy issues and was undermined on domestic policy issues.

I hope the Donald Trump learns from Reagan’s mistakes (his biggest being selecting a Bush as his VP.) Trump needs to have his own people who are loyal to his vision, and not GOP Establishment operatives.

• parteagirl says:

Great insight. Thank you for sharing that bit of history.

I remember what a mistake I thought GWB was making at the time to leave in a bunch of Clinton staff. That decision came back to bite him many times. I have a hard time imagining Trump making that kind of an error. Loyalty appears to be supremely important to him.

• phil fan says:

Donald I believe will be far more prepared to govern that RR. Now building his coalition (us + Dem middle class) and while not revealing his strategy yet for his administration. This is an astute man who has a plan. Exciting.

BTW I am thrilled that my generation, the Boomers, has finally produced a leader of the caliber of Ronald Reagan. Lord this string of mediocrities including Clinton, W, and O have been such a disappointment.

• Garrison Hall says:

Palin, Carson, Cruz, even Jim Webb are good choices.

• SharonKinDC says:

I am VERY confident Trump has thought out who he wants where. Frankly, I’d not be surprised if he brought Rep Brat or Sen Scott on board as VP.

6. starfcker says:

Great stuff. It’s going to be a landslide

7. ProfNickD67 says:

Pataki has 1%? Don’t believe it. 😂

8. 1hear2learn says:

And now with Biden out, hopefully the union endorsements will follow.

• TheTorch says:

Yes I was thinking that too, with Biden out, the teamsters and possibly some other untions may jump ship and support Trump. Would make perfect sense for them and Trump.

• dakotacav says:

I would have agreed with you until last night, when a good friend who is deep in the organized labor political movement told me that many of the unions, except for the Teamsters, have been endorsing and contributing to Bernie.

• SharonKinDC says:

Some unions, such as AFL-CIO which changed rules to allow communists to be in exec. level, I don’t think Trump would want. Police, Fire, Border Patrol, Teamsters, would all be good ‘gets’.

• jello333 says:

Yep. I really think Biden would have given Trump far more trouble than Hillary will. And if by chance Bernie gets the nomination, the vast, vast majority of Hillary supporters will NOT move over to Bernie. They’ll be as furious at him as they were with Obama when they felt it was “Hillary’s turn”… maybe moreso now.

• jackphatz says:

I don’t see why they wouldn’t turn to support Sanders. She is further to the Left then he claims to be. Free stuff Queen/King.

• lorac says:

jello, you must have been an obot lol It wasn’t “her turn”, he won by cheating at every turn – that’s rather infuriating 🙂

• jello333 says:

No, not an Obot, but yeah, a supporter in ’08… and it still sickens me to admit that. And of course what you say it true. The way he used the race card should have been a huge warning sign.

• lorac says:

Oh, the obots were awful, jello. They locked Hillary supporters out of caucus sites or otherwise tricked them (to be in wrong room, etc), they physically damaged cars that had Hillary stickers, they bused people from out of states to manipulate caucuses, in Las Vegas the unions were threatening their members to vote for him, they would go on Hillary sites to cause ongoing problems (and Hillary supporters were kicked out of democratic websites they had gone to for years). Then there was that Muslim guy in PA with the big stick scaring away elderly people and women assuming they were Hillary voters, they or google messed with google so pro-Obama stuff was always coming up. And that’s not even touching all the crap the DNC pulled, including threatening Hillary delegates.

Oh, and he illegally changed his donation website so it could accept foreign donations and over the limit donations, they allowed Donald Ducks and people named abcde to donate, they allowed the kind of visa cards that are preloaded and untraceable. He did it in 2012, too. A group of HIllary supporters in 2008 combed over his donations, reported it to FEC, and he had to “return” a lot of it. But who knows how he could do that, and anyway, nothing ever happened to him, no consequences.

Certainly this doesn’t include you because you’re a good person, but he attracted a lot of bad, bad people… An America-hating fraud who wants to fundamentally transform the great country of America, trained in Chicago dirty politics, should never be allowed to have political office…

You shouldn’t carry guilt that you voted for him in 2008. The media had a lot of people fooled. And you wised up. I mean, I really can’t fathom that people voted for him twice. But you didn’t. That’s what you should remember, feel proud of yourself for seeing the fraud he was, don’t feel bad that they tricked you the first time. They were good at that.

• jello333 says:

Wow Lorac, I knew about some of that, but not all of it. One thing I was well aware of was that some formerly-supportive websites made Hillary supporters feel outcast. I started going to Daily Kos right after one of their famous “purges”, that one involving Hillary supporters. Actually most of them left on their own, but they really had little choice. Looking back on how they (and Hillary herself) were treated, including the race-based garbage, I wish I had seen the truth of what was happening at the time.

But as I’ve said before, my biggest reason for supporting Obama over Hillary had little to do with who I thought was a “better person” or anything like that. It had a great deal to do with my HOPE (there’s that word!) that once he took office, he would push to have certain people (both Dems and Reps) held accountable for their misdeeds over the preceding years. I know now how totally naive that was, and I now think Obama is more of a criminal than what went before… but anyway…

Thanks for not lumping me in with the scumbags who stuck with Obama, and actually voted for him a SECOND time. Yes I was wrong to support him even at first, but that had more to do with MY background than his. I had become MAJORLY cynical of our political system in the decades leading up to that, and his campaign just caught me at the right (wrong!) time. I basically said to myself, “Okay, this is it, I’m gonna give this guy a chance. He SEEMS different, so maybe…” And oh how it turned out HE WAS different… just not in the way I hoped. 😦

Anyway, just being here at the Treehouse and making friends with you guys is, I hope, proves that I’m able to learn from my mistakes, and try NOT to be a hypocrite if I can help it. Thanks a lot for understanding. And if you’re reading, thanks to Sundance and many others here, who have given me a chance despite my rather stupid actions in ’08.

• lorac says:

Well, I was going to “like” your comment, but decided not to, because I want you to stop kicking yourself! There were enormous pressures (media, the party) tricking people.

And look at it this way. I don’t agree with Hillary2016, but I really liked Hillary2008. A lot of people must think I was nuts. And I’ve seen other people here say they regret having stayed home for a vote, or sorry they voted for someone, etc. So, it’s not like everyone else has some perfect record or something – so give yourself a break! You are compassionate towards people – so just turn that beam towards yourself 🙂

9. sammyhains says:

The General Election is starting already.
    You will see Trump and Clinton focusing on each other as much or more than they focus on their nominal primary opposition.

Interesting factoid, there has never been a time when it was known this early who the candidates would be in the general election. You would have to go back to FDR vs. Alf Landon in 1936 to find a parallel, but elections happened much later back then, and candidates were largely chosen in smokey backrooms by the party bosses.

10. facebkwallflower says:

“Political operatives from both parties said they didn’t know how Trump would turn out his supporters without a voter file.” Looks like Trump has not purchased voter lists and people are getting their undies in a wad. Yeah, like the RNC would give him accurate lists for targeting ads and rallys and polling. Yeah, right.

11. Ziiggii says:

If this is true why then is Jebito seen as the candidate with the “best experience”?

Why then have they not supported Gilmore, Kasich, Christie, Jindal, Huckabee, Pataki or even Perry before he dropped out? (rhetorical question)

I’m not sure the answer to these questions, but it is the biggest red flag that sticks out to me in this recent poll.

• Cameraman says:

I searched the polling report for the word ‘Economy’ but it seems to have mysteriously vanished. Perhaps it was never there?

I can’t imagine why…or maybe I can.

• sammyhains says:

No, it jibes.
      Voters recognize that as a 2 term governor and an Establishment insider from a political dynasty that Jeb has the best political experience in the traditional sense — the kind of experience the pundit class always tells us matters. But it is also not what voters want this time around. Not by a long shot. That is why Bush is doing so poorly despite being seen as the candidate with the best political experience. That is also why the Bushies are so angry, scared, and confused by what is happening.

• PremAmerica says:

Because the question was ambiguous! “Best experience” was understood by some people to mean “political experience” and those people mostly picked Jeb!

Some people thought (like I did) that it meant the “right kind of experience” and they all picked Trump….

It makes the poll all the more credible, shows you people answered sincerely….

• Ziiggii says:

The exact wording for that question:
        “7. (ASKED OF LEAND REPUBLICANS) Thinking about six of these candidates – (Trump) (Carson) (Fiorina) (Bush) (Rubio) (Cruz) – who do you think has the best experience to be president?”

How does that jive with Republicans and Republican-leaning independents by 57-39 percent say they’re looking for someone from outside the political establishment rather than someone with political experience […]? This is a combination of Republicans and right leaning Independents with the sampling distributions being “Partisan divisions are 30-24-39 percent, Democrats-Republicans-Independents.

I’m not a statistician, but something just seems weird. What is it that these voters want; someone with governing experience (a Governor) or a political outsider?

• Lee says:

I think that “experience” in today’s political lingo could easily be construed by ticked-off votes to equal “well versed in activitie rlated to political corruption”.

• jackphatz says:

LOL Nice picture they made there. Both Trump and Bush have executive experience. Trump has actually created physical entities out of otherwise useless materials. He has created and employed more people with real wages then all the Bushes and Clintons 10 times over. So when we see artwork like that one has to stop and say: based on what factual evidence can you claim this. Far too many people know how wealth (and that doesn’t always mean money) is created.

12. Liked by 3 people

• parteagirl says:

Berlin, Germany? Huh. That’s the same place Obama made a campaign speech when he was running in 2008. Weird.

• jello333 says:

Did Jeb’s campaign manager take Paul Ryan with him? Maybe that’s why Paul was working on his “demands”, his “you shall remain silent!” stuff yesterday… in the hopes that there are still at least a few Sieg Heil’ers waiting to greet him over there?

• dakotacav says:

Spoke today with a friend who does fundraising for democrats, including Hillary. Told me that a colleague who does GOP fundraising attempted to have a similar fundraiser in this area for Jeb ($2700 for dinner), and had next to zero luck getting anyone to agree to attend 🙂

• hitrestart1 says:

“Can u believe that Jeb Bush’s campaign manager is in Berlin, Germany looking for money? What’s he giving to Germany?”
      Perhaps the more precise question is “What’s he going to take from Germany?” There are millions of Muslims looking for fresh ground to conquer.

• phil fan says:

“What’s he giving to Germany? ”

Advice to Merkel on open borders? /sarc

13. stringy theory says:

I think that as it sinks in that hitlelry will be the democrap nominee (I’ve thought all along she had too much of a dossier on any of her potential rivals, as well as Barry & co., to be convicted or charged) and as it becomes clear that the other GOPe candidates plus carson/cruz don’t have a chance, the movement will be to Trump who will be viewed as the only person who can crush “her royal heinous.” This poll is the beginning of that trend which will only accelerate, and it’s great news. Go Trump!

14. Rick says:

The Clinton team are the most corrupt scoundrels in the history of Politics. I believe she blackmailed the WH at the last minute. Joe’s speech was odd, sounded more like an announcement speech rather than a withdrawal. Hillary has the goods on a lot of people. The outside Clinton server duped the WH team who were too busy acting like sycophants to the Big O and forgot to look over their shoulders during cocktail hours.

Yes, Huma, Cheryl Mills, Sydney and the rest of the Rat Pack outdid Val Jar and Moochelle. Looking at O’s face standing beside Ole Joe, you would think he just saw a real ghost. The ghost of himself exposed by the Clintons. Bill & Hill, Barrack’s ghostbuster!!!

Pray for TRUMP 2016

• winky says:

From what I have read the guns to Libya violated a ban on guns by the UN and both hill and O violated it….apparently it was a way to start a problem so the US would have an excuse to go in and take out Quaddafi….it was a joint effort by both of them.

• avogadra says:

I didn’t see the event and didn’t see Obama’s face. Perhaps Hillary threatened to give the real information on his birth certificate to the press? What else could have scared him to that extent? Okay, Arkancide, but that’s hard to do to a sitting president.

15. NCPatrick says:

I don’t know if this pertains to this string, but I have been bombarded with robocalls this week .. have not answered most but did pick up on one. The hesitant young male caller identified himself as being with Carlie Fiorina’s campaign, and I burst out laughing. I told him in no uncertain terms that Carlie would not be my candidate here in NC as I was a committed Trump voter. I’m guessing the reason we are getting these many calls is because we recently changed our voter registration from Independent to Republican (to be certain we could vote for Trump in the primary in March.) I’m sure I did not make this volunteer’s day.

• liberty2828 says:

“The hesitant young male caller identified himself as being with Carlie Fiorina’s campaign, and I burst out laughing.”
      HAAAhaaa

• Ziiggii says:

It’s mostly because we in NC have now moved up in being one of the early key primary states. But, it helps that you just recently changed parties. I have not had a single robo call this entire season so far. And I’m in a popular demographic pool for said calls.

• BigMamaTEA says:

LOL

16. sundance says:

• mrscribbler says:

Too bad Cruz’s “fire” doesn’t ever translate to ACTION or RESULTS, isn’t it? He is the most overrated candidate save Rubio and Heb!, lazy, self-centered and — shall we say — “vague” when it comes to conservative ideology, and supremely unqualified to hold a Senate seat, much less be president. All you can say about him is that he has a strong bladder.

• SharonKinDC says:

This WOLVERINE! is for Trump!

17. The GOPe just doesn’t get it (or maybe they do)

18. sundance says:

19. winky says:

Perhaps if Trump becomes president Trump can go after her.

20. Nessie509 says:

I was wondering why Jeb is still spending money building his database for the general election and why Wall Street hasn’t kicked Hillary out? Apparently, they are betting on Trump not getting the 1,191 delegates needed. or hoping the party elders change the rules on voting so Trump cannot be nominated. I think he’s going to sweep the states; but hey,what do I know.

• winky says:

Trump has to fight so much corruption on so many levels and all thes little secrets and fraudulent plans and it just goes on and on…it would be a lot easier if it was one against one but he is fighting the whole cabal………UNREAL

• jello333 says:

I’ve said for months now that the two people who terrify the status-quo, the UniParty, are Trump and Sanders. But it’s becoming clearer by the week that they are now FAR more scared of Donald than they are Bernie. The bulk of the UniParty’s attack machine is gonna be focused on Trump the rest of the way.

• phil fan says:

Too bad for them that middle America has wised up to their game that they have NO interest in our concerns. Massive uniparty tune out underway

• Easy to see why. Bernie pulls a lot of crowds, but his polls don’t match up. Even if Bernie got close he’s a lot more vulnerable to media attacks than Trump is.

I disagree with sundance on one thing. The GOPe hasn’t given up, they still badly need to get Trump out of the race and Jeb in. The current poll numbers show Trump beating Hitlery and with Joe out of the way the unions (or at least the workers) will go to Trump. Trump vs Hillary is not a race that the globalists can win without massive amounts of fraud. I still think that the fix is in and we’ll see some slimy rule changes before/at the convention.

• jello333 says:

Wow… excellent.

“Bernie is the lion in the cage of the media circus, he makes a lot of noise but is safely locked up where he can’t hurt anything. Trump is the wild elephant who got loose, they can’t control him and anyone who goes after him gets sent hurling though the air.”

• SharonKinDC says:

“Trump is the wild elephant who got loose, they can’t control him and anyone who goes after him gets sent hurling though the air.” Thank you for the delightful visual effect!!!!

• winky says:

Bernie is like Ron Paul…everyone let him go on and on because they knew he would not win……but Trump is different…….watched him in Iowa tonight….everyone was going crazy including myself in my own living room…..cheering him on proudly, giving him the high sign, crying and just so full of emotion……before that I watched Lou Dobbs who blasted the GOPe for not supporting him and Byron York who wrote a piece about it but very supportive of Trump. I just love him because he gives hope to so many and I cannot imagine what it would be like without him in this race. It would be a downer……….doom and gloom and MSM knows it

21. Donald Trump with an army of pitch-fork-clad vulgarians…

And scene..

This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Put on your war faces people!

Go Trump!! Make America Great Again!!

22. jello333 says:

Okay, where is this “poll” I’m hearing about? “Shock Poll: Trump blue collar support highest since FDR in 1930s”

I’ve Googled, and can only find stories talking about it, but no link to the poll itself. I don’t doubt this could be very true, but I’d like to see it in black-and-white, and I’d especially like to see if it includes Dems in the polling. If this is for real, it’s… what’s the word?… oh yeah…. YUGE!

23. regedit says:

OK i just had a revelation-Trump should start going after Carson – all the Rinos and supporters of all splitters start moving towards Carson just to stick it to Donald
    Time for being nice is over-go ahead Donald-time for final punch

24. Nanny G says:

Will the would-be star-makers in the media ever admit they only touted a ”dead cat,” bounce when it came to Carly Fiorina?

25. Lew says:

Trump has all the room he needs to move LEFT in the general without losing conservative as long as he goes after wall street and crony capitalism and stands firm on social security and Medicare. That will hurt the sociopath running on the other side.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I’ve been reading some stuff Trump has said about Social Security, Medicare, retirement-age, etc. He has no intention of making life harder for middle/lower income people, older people. Despite being filthy rich, he seems to have real sympathy, even EMPATHY for people like that. And that will help him immensely come time for the General. Hillary (or Bernie or whoever) will have one less issue to use against him.

26. Lew says:

Polls show Hillary is having a problem with whites who aren’t affluent. Trump needs to go after working / middle class Democrat whites hard.

27. But look at the line up for the CNBC debate next week. They are still going to have 10 candidates on the A Team stage. I thought for sure with the cut in time of the debate they would cut down the number of candidates by at least 3. We only lost Walker, and he dropped himself out. Drop Kasich, drop Paul, drop Christie, or Huckabee. Send them down to the Kiddie table. Who is keeping this forum of candidates so large. I don’t see how it is an advange to the GOPe or the media. This is clearly to save the splinter effect, But the splinters effect only works with Trump not in the race. The GOPe and MSM is still working on last summer’s plan.

28. TwoLaine says:

Live video link toTRUMP’s event in Burlington, IA tonight. It should be about 5 minutes out.

29. sam says:

The next debate H2Rubio will replace JEB! being next to trump. Bush will get demoted, i wonder if anyone would notice.

30. nimrodman says:

Amusing discussion about Obama’s-a-Muslim-Guy and Akimbo Bimbo

The plot against Donald Trump | New York Post

31. jello333 says:

Oh how cute. I get a lot of junk mail from the DNC, OFA, and other such idiots. They think because I (stupidly) supported them in ’08 that I still do. So despite my having written them several nasty letters since then, they just keep right on sending me stuff. “You have been such a strong supporter, we know you’ll want to help us ….” blah, blah, blah.

Well anyway, over the past few hours I’ve gotten half a dozen emails regarding Biden. “Please join us in thanking Joe Biden for his lifetime of hard work for the American people!” What’s hilarious is that before today, it was all pumping up Hillary, not a word about Biden (out of fear he’d still jump in). But now, without even mentioning his decision to not run, they suddenly want to tell us what a great guy Joe is. Yeah sure, he’s “great” because he’s not gonna run against the anointed one!

Just a WEE bit transparent, eh?

• lorac says:

jello, the DNC doesn’t want Hillary. Obama moved it to Chicago, and it’s full of his people. There’s bad blood between Hillary and Obama, plus Obama wants to stamp out the Clinton centrist part of the party. That nasty, cheating Donna Brazile famously said in 2008 that they really only need urban minority people, they didn’t need white working class people anymore. She’s getting what she wanted, because the white working class is going to Trump. They used to support Hillary but now she wants to be Obama III. But it doesn’t make the DNC love her. Maybe if she was absolutely their only hope, but my guess is they sabotage her even if she wins the nomination, preferring to lose in order to run an approved Obama clone in 4 years…..

Check out http://www.hillaryis44.org/2015/10/20/realdonaldtrump-walks-away-with-the-clinton-coalition/

32. sam says:

Watch a interview with trump support line up in IOWA for today’s event. ABC baited the woman and a man by bringing up controversy(dishonest). They ask her if she like what he said about woman and they ask they guy if he like what he said about bush and 9/11. They both respond “not so much”….BUT….LOL…as long as there’s a BUT they don’t care.

33. The Admin at the pro-Hillary site must be channeling Sundance. Admin’s analysis is right on target with what we already surmise. This is so cool! Bookmark it!

October 21, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Southern Born, there’s no real mystery here. It is a mirror image of the GOP establishment.

Remember, in 2008 the assumption by many was that Hillary Clinton was the establishment candidate. That was not the case. Barack Obama was the establishment candidate and the establishment (Reid, Pelousy, Kennedy) dragged Obama to victory by vote theft in the Rules Committee and eventually SuperDelegates.

For 2016 the Republican establishment fixed the race for Jeb Bush but then Trump got in and because of his many attributes has a chance of winning against the wishes of the GOP establishment. Mirror image on the D side with one twist.

Once again, in 2016 as in 2008, the assumption by many is that Hillary is the establishment candidate. The twist is “what is the D establishment?” If you think the voters and the Hillary supporters are the establishment then Hillary is the establishment candidate. But we believe the establishment in this case is Barack Obama. Barack Obama does not want Hillary to be his legacy carrier nor the culmination of the Obama “transformation” of the world and America. So the D establishment, Obama, plots against Hillary.

As today’s article indicates clearly, Joe Biden is a pawn in the same way Fiorina, Graham, Pataki, Kasich, etc. are pawns. None of these people will win. None of them will be the King on the chessboard. They are pawns.

As a pawn, Joe Biden has a task. His task is to keep Hillary from the nomination. The reigning assumption was that Biden would accomplish his task by challenging Hillary for the nomination. Now there has been a change in tactics, not strategy. Biden will now do what he can to keep Hillary off balance and away from achieving her goal of delegate collection. Remember, for Obama the imperative is to keep control of the party, not necessarily win the 2016 election.

Read/watch the Biden announcement. It is an attack on Hillary and adoption of Bernie Sanders’ platform. The first Biden policy proposal in the speech is Sanders’ free college plan. Then there are the Berniesque pleas for free child care all paid with hikes in taxes. In sum, Biden attacked Hillary repeatedly (on SuperPacs and niceness to Republicans especially) and endorsed the Bernie platform.

With this in mind what happens next will be either more investigative attacks against Hillary/Bill or more direct support for Sanders. With three months to go it is very late for the GOP to stop Trump. But with three months to go there is a lot of mud and tricks Obama can dump on Hillary.

• Nice post.. Months ago I said Obama would throw Hillary under the bus. Glad to see I’m not alone in my thinking on the matter..
      As the old proverb says.. No honor among thieves.

• Raffaella says:

Omg, great find. So interesting to read. I kind of can see that Obama does not want Clintons to follow him. So now we have three groups at war with their own agendas:

Obama – hates Clintons and does not wast them to follow him so the email controversy. He wants to derail her and somehow get Biden in the last minute. If he cannot get Biden in he would rather lose than to have the Clintons follow him.
      Wall Street and Gop/Dem establishment – they want Hillary or Jeb.
      Trump and We The People.

Enough said.

34. RINOKiller says:

JUST IN: Plan M has just started:
    Create a SuperPAC just to takeout Trump;

• phil fan says:

Too bad middle America is with him and fed up with GOPe/uniparty schemes to keep us down. Let them blow their money. Let them try as they must. With populist Donald as the Great Unifier we have the numbers and then some

35. C-J says:

I love this CTH site. Ever since I first encountered Sundance’s articles about George Zimmerman, the CTH has been my primary source for news – first stop, each and every day. Sundance is just amazing, and all of you Treepers present such well-thought-out opinions. Reading all of your comments is just like sitting down at the kitchen table and having a chat with good friends. CTH is a great website!

I just wanted to say that I have been concerned about Dr. Carson’s relatively high poll numbers. Who knows if it is accurate polling, but a few polls even show Carson ahead of Trump. I am sure Carson is a very nice man and a superb surgeon, but that doesn’t mean he is qualified to be President of the United States. I believe Carson has these high poll numbers partly because of media push, but mainly because too many people are simply unaware of his troublesome stances on amnesty, gun control, etc.

It seems to me that the SOONER everyone is informed about Carson’s non-conservative stances, the better for Trump. If we could regularly comment at other web sites about Carson’s troubling stances, it seems likely that his poll numbers would go down. This would eliminate the need for Trump to “take out” Carson personally. That would be a win-win situation. Wouldn’t it be great if we could help him? JMHO.

• jello333 says:

I’m gonna go all politically incorrect here. In my opinion, the ONLY reason Carson is polling as well as he is is because of his skin color. There, I said it. Were it not for that, he’d probably be right in the middle of the pack of all the others, polling at maybe 5% or so. Can anyone deny that had Obama not been black (actually half-black, but it’s rayyyccciiiisss to even say THAT), he wouldn’t have been pushed to the top like he was?

I know Republicans are, on average, less likely than Democrats to fall victim to White Guilt Syndrome, but it still plays a role.

• C-J says:

Jello……Agree with your comment 100%. Kudos for your honest assessment. I just read on d.c.clothesline that Carson made the following statement: “Sharpton and I have the same goal, just different ideas on how to get there.” THAT should be a game changer……that is, if enough thinking people are sufficiently burned out about our current affirmative action pResident. There have been a number of not-so subtle hints all along from Carson about where he stands.

• jello333 says:

Every person I know, Democrat or Republican, white OR black, thinks Sharpton and his ilk are scum, and that the BLM “movement” is a fraud. Yes, this is across the board, even crossing racial lines. Don’t know if my situation is unique for some reason, but that’s what I’m seeing.

• RINOKiller says:

After Carson is done, they all will go to Trump

36. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

All the vulgarians aren’t pitch-fork-clad some of us belief in the 2nd amendment to the constitution.

37. neilmdunn says:

This is a link to an article by Justin Raimondo at antiwar.com. He is pretty much a non-interventionist libertarian. He says he doesn’t like Trump much, but this article is very proTrump relative to Trump’s foreign policy with the US not being the world’s policeman. If the Raimondolike folks vote, I think they has no one else to vote for but Trump. Every vote counts.

38. Sandra says:

RCP included this ABC poll in its averages, but still refuses to include the latest Morning Consult poll even though Morning Consult has a low margin of error and RCP has used Morning Consult polls prior.

Now that Biden is out and the polls stop including him, it will be interesting to see where his votes go. I have a feeling the Biden voters were mostly “anybody but Hillary”. I would love to see his votes go to Sanders to close the gap between Clinton and Sanders.