Second DNC Co-Chair States Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a Liar…

In multiple interviews with media people DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has claimed the entire apparatus of the DNC was involved in discussion over the scheduling of debates.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz close upDNC vice chair

Now a second DNC Co-Chair, R.T. Rybak, has stepped forward to say Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is lying, there was no consultation or input.  When pushed by the media, the DNC Chief of Staff now admits Wasserman-Schultz was indeed, lying.

(Via New York Times) […]  In a telephone interview Thursday, Mr. Rybak weighed in angrily in response, expressing shock that Ms. Wasserman Schultz “would knowingly say something that is flat-out not true.”

“This is not a back-and-forth between a chair and a vice chair,” he said. “This is a chair of the Democratic Party wrongly stating that she consulted with all of the party officers. I was not consulted. I know that Tulsi Gabbard was not consulted. And this is becoming about much more than debates.”

“The Democratic National Committee staff has never been stronger,” Mr. Rybak said in an interview. ”The one thing that could stop us from having a great election coming up is if the chair continues to create these self-made dramas that are below what a chair should be doing.”

“The fact is for many months we have been trying to get the chair to open up and include many more people” in the decision-making process, Mr. Rybak said. “Like many other people, I have kept my mouth shut, and have tried to make the situation work for months. It is becoming increasingly clear that the chair doesn’t have the political skills — or more likely, want to execute the skills — to make this party a big tent. I blame myself for trying to stuff it, and trying to make things work when it’s clear we have a problem.”  (read more)

Wasserman Schultz and Obama(Via Daily Mail) The Democratic National Committee is ‘clearing a path’ for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday’s primary debate.

Speaking on the condition that she isn’t identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it ‘early on.’

The committeewoman is supporting one of Hillary’s rivals for the Democratic nomination, and said she spoke freely because she believes the former Secretary of State is benefiting from unfair favoritism inside the party.

Clinton aims to be the first female to occupy the Oval Office, and ‘the party’s female leaders really want to make a woman the next president,’ the committeewoman said, rattling off a list of the women who she said are the ‘real power’ in the organization.

‘I haven’t heard anyone say we should make Hillary undergo a trial by fire,’ she added. ‘To the contrary, the women in charge seem eager, more and more, to have her skate into the general [election].’

‘I have nothing against women in politics,’ she underscored. ‘But it’s not healthy for the party if we get behind a woman because she’s a woman, and risk having her implode after she’s nominated because she isn’t tested enough now.’  (read more)

hillary clinton entitled

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to Second DNC Co-Chair States Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a Liar…

1. stringy theory says:

What can you say, Wasserman-Schultz is a known liar and the democrap party is pushing the criminal entity known as hitlery krinton. That’s why we need Trump to crush the left, and good.

2. I lived in Debbie’s district in Aventura, Florida many years. Although I am republican I voted for her because of her efforts to protect social security from republican stupid idea to privatize. Of course she a Hillary hack. What else would anyone expect? My complaint with her is that she supports unflinchingly anything Obama does. You mean she does not disagree on anything ?

• Josh says:

” …I voted for her because of her efforts to protect social security from republican stupid idea to privatize.” Oh Carl, Carl, Carl …

• Sharon says:

So you haven’t noticed that private corporations, privately managed, tend to function much better than things managed by government.

When those who are in power are dependent on deception to stay in power they will always find an audience willing to be deceived.

As Josh said, “Carl, Carl, Carl …”

• rodney says:

You mean all those private investment banking firms that needed 14 trillion of tax payer dollars to bail them out after making back investment decisions and causing a super inflated housing market and then endless round of QE to keep them going?

Or the people who hyper inflated stocks like Amazon, Netflix, twitter, etc to stratospheric levels that in no way matched their actual values and performance.

• Sharon says:

Obviously, no.

But you go ahead and feel free to defend government handling of Social Security. And use an argument based on the distortions of the private market that no one with common sense or good will would use.

The day of effective arguments based on straw men and either/or demands is past.

• screwauger says:

Sir, that housing market curfluffle was a direct result of pressure placed on lenders by Barney Frank and Dick whathisname, or the Left works.

• that’s ok Carl, we have all been deceived. i was with George W Bush at one time. but we are just glad we arrived to the party at the right time! i don’t mean the republican party, i’m talking THE TRUMP TRAIN PARTY to save America!

• Does anyone here remember the bailouts in banking and real estate and in pension fund raiders that cost the tax payers million$ and million$. So why would we privatize and turn over billions from social security to the very same private entities that stole all the money ??????And insult to injury Obama/Holder prosecuted a mere handful of the hundreds and hundreds of crooks who then in turn paid themselves millions in bonuses.

I accept all facts that prove my thinking incorrect for earnest review. Hey, I am here to participate in discussion. I trust my government more than the megabanks and megacorps.

• bertdilbert says:

What are you talking about? The government has raided the surplus in the SS fund and stuck them full of IOU’s You are never going to see that money.

• billinlv says:

“I trust my government more than the megabanks and megacorps”. Dude……are you serious? There is no difference between the mega “you name it” and the mega government. Are you even paying attention? You need to get help. ln the meantime, please stay away from all voting places. And by the way, there is no money in Social Security, None Nada, Zilch. Face it big guy. It’s gone. All gone.

• 2x4x8 says:

yep, GW was pushing the SS privatization, as a payoff for Wall St, right now Businesses pay 6% along with the employee for SS, CoC wants to end that burden on business and pay it yourself IRA everyone, not counting the a windfall of extra FEES to administer the funds, new private jets all around for Goldman Sachs execs

SS gets high marks from the public, its not perfect, and SS disability is out of hand, but handing it over to Wall St is a No No

• Spar Harmon says:

OK, Carl. I watched the sessions of the senate which voted those bailouts. You might look at Sundance’s recent detailed analyses re: of the Wall Street/globalist interests, currently glutting the political arena with manipulative funding to promote their intended capture of our political system; VS Main Street/ American Nationalist interests, the bedrock of our economic system. You might have noticed, how many commenters are adopting terms of discussion like GOPe, uniparty, etc.; those come from the analyses Sundance have generated which is creating a common understanding of the mechanics of the Great Theft of our national identity in progress.
          SO, use the search function on the right-hand sidebar [you might try GOPe Roadmap as a starting search term] for the well-researched, well-thought out material there archived. I don’t trust our current government OR the megabanks and megacorps
          I hope you do look up those articles, because you will discover what many of us now see :: that the goal posts have all been moved and there is a completely different and very deadly game going on. Good meaty analysis of verifiable data — — how long since you had a meal like that, eh…..??

• finai says:

Words fail me.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

I think you just said two impossible things:

I’m Republican
      I voted for her

• When you reach 65 and older you look at things a great deal differently. Social security and medicare and medicaid have so many critics in republican party including those who would dismantle, well one becomes very fearful . Like many I depend on my social security check and could never afford open heart surgery and fending off prostate cancer and a form of leukemia. Of course a democrat LBJ had the encumbered social security fund placed in the general budget to spend on the Vietnam War. Congress turned that money over to itself mistake #1 so why would we put the money in the hands of capitalist thieves who do not have the interests of American citizens at heart for the same mistake #2 ?

• Rev21v3n4 says:

You presume, it seems, that any and every private company misuses funds. Simply not the case. There are many, many companies who handle others financials scrupulously. I do not see ANY government program that has not begged, borrowed, stolen or misappropriated our (taxpayers) money. They have wasted millions, billions, trillions of our income fraudulently, unethically and with seeming impunity. No thanks. I’m 62 and penniless. I would MUCH rather see my paltry Social Security money in the hands of an ethical private company than the corrupt DC politicians. Having said that, though, I do understand why you are saying what you are saying. I just completely disagree. If you can show me even one government program that has not become a bloated, wasted, out of control mess, then maybe I’ll give it a second thought. Maybe.

• Good points and if there were private investment options with integrity with public interest in mind I’d be a listener for such a plan.But would we still be at mercy of market and world economy ? Risky.

• Jaxvillekid says:

Are you sure your a Republican? I’ve never heard a Republican use the term capitalist thieves. Personally I would like to have my money back to do with as I see fit. I guarantee I can get a much better return than the one offered by ss.

• kallibella says:

Carl, I am sure by now you have seen the errors of your way 😉

• Sentient says:

I’ll swim upstream here and say that I agree that privatizing SS is also a bad idea. Since there would presumably have been mutual fund options to pick from, the graft that would have been involved would have been epic. If you think giving Solyndra $500 million was a bad idea of government picking winners & losers, just wait until the “pickers” were funneling hundreds of billions of Social Security money into government-approved mutual funds. Besides, if someone moved all of their money into something super-speculative and lost it all, would we have the fortitude to tell them to survive on dog food? No. We would end up giving them more money anyway.

• Precisely that point I am trying to make. Thank you Sentient.

• 2x4x8 says:

if people also want a private pension, they can contribute to an IRA or 401K, its mostly insiders stealing from poor, old and weak outsiders

• Agreed, there is NOTHING stopping people with the means to contribute to a Roth IRA, but for those without the means and barely able to subsist, as well as those who can only contribute a small amount to their private investment funds, government secured Social Security is by far the most prudent and fiscally responsible solution. Sentient is wrong about something though…should we go the other route, the private investment banks steal from privatized funds, the facts are the facts and these people do not get prosecuted, the banks get bailed out, and your WRONG about people, they don’t even have the decency to afford people the luxury of dog food anymore, as is seen by the slashing of food stamps to the most needy of our our society who will end up having to eat out of dumpsters behind restaurants. That’s a pretty embarrassing thing to say about such a wealthy nation treats it’s citizens, especially the children, disabled, and elderly who have no other options.

• Pardon the typo, should be “and you’re WRONG about people” vs. “your.” I need an auto-correcter for my auto-correcter that overwrites perfectly acceptable words. UGH!

• 2x4x8 says:

the quiet insider secret is that business h@te paying their 6% toward workers SS, they want out, in Chile businesses contribute NOTHING, workers pay 10% into private funds charging a fee, I h@te it when they write their glowing articles when the stock market it is at their highs, then after a 50% decline, they are quiet, and don’t give out loss figures

why do folks think that so many businesses have changed over to “independent contractor” model ? No SS, health care, vacation, holidays, workman’s comp

we, as Americans set the standard that is “fair” (Donald Trump) for workers, not allowing vulture capitalist to act like wolves and pick off the sheep

• Ellie says:

seriously?????

• Millwright says:

CDA, “…..her efforts to protect social security from republican stupid idea to privatize….” Hate to break this to you Carl but many moons ago (back shortly after I left the “Cloistered Halls” (circa 1972) “privatization of SSI was first proffered by the DNP. I would have jumped on that shark in a NYM but cooler heads prevailed when the math was done revealing even a very conservative investment strategy would far exceed SSI benefits ! Not to mention the loss of “income to the general treasury” it would create.

3. Josh says:

I love a little infighting 🙂

4. karnakelli says:

Ms. Rybak is shocked DWS “would knowingly say something that is flat-out not true.”

Clearly somebody’s not been paying attention these past several years.

5. Sharon says:

Isn’t that special. Not only a public admission that liars lie, but going a step further and acting like it matters.

6. charliewalksonwater says:

Always assume EVERY politician is lying, until proven otherwise. Just common sense.

7. mpmp2015 says:

Hillary thinks being a woman is an “accomplishment” to tout to run for president….kinda like B.O. suggesting being Black in 2007, but he wasn’t too obvious about it. Next the DNC will try to do another milestone candidate, like the first Hispanic (Republicans need not apply), LGBTQ or Muslim president. Form over substance as always with the DNC.

8. jbrown says:

Carl how could you! 😳

9. The thing you must understand is in the democrat party, lying is considered a good thing. The more “bald faced”, the better.

10. manickernel says:

Oh Jeezus, place a warning on that link up there SD. Those are some scary women to look at.

11. ScruffyLeon says:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a younger, uglier version of Hillary R Clinton. She is coyote ugly.

• buttage?
      you know, i DID notice that Debbie Wassserman-Schultz does look like A SHEEP. i’m talking the real animal sheep. her features are quite similar. i don’t mean that as an insult, just i love sheep and spent a lot of time around them in the Alps and she has a face like one that is named Luigia. they could pass for TWINS!

• Dixie says:

I would be less concerned about her looks than I would about her roll-over-everybody-like- a-steam-roller and I-know-better-than-anybody-else attitude. That stinks!

I thought Dennis Miller said it best, “if you hear incoming, make yourself a drink, and kick back because in 40 seconds you know you will never have to listen to Debbie Wasserman Schultz again.”

12. kallibella says:

The DNC is infested to the hilt with all sorts of tyrannical ideals. I don’t think it ever had a firm grasp of the wonderful experiment that is the United States of America. I am not surprised of the infighting. Be mindful that the infighting is not out of a sense of righteous outrage and sensitivity for what is right. On the contrary, their fights are for aiming and attaining the highest position from where to control and call the shots. They are angry that they don’t get a say in the very system they want for the rest of the country. But do we think they notice the irony? Nah, to them this is an example of Debbi whatshermouth Schultz’ not sharing her power, and if they expose her, then she might have the decency to moderate herself. What they fail to see is that Debbie is not about to give up her power. She is in there as Chairwoman to the end. She may need to be pried away from the chair kicking and screaming if needs be.
    As for Hillary, I’m sure she is counting on Debbie to effect the coronation!

• “Debbi whatshermouth Schultz,” another good one 🙂
      i really just don’t like LIBERALS. there seems to be something wrong with them, like their thinking process is off. i used to hear conservatives say that liberal is a mental disorder but i passed that off as just comical rhetoric. but it really IS TRUE. they have a screw loose.

• kallibella says:

I think that we are passed “liberals” or run-of-the-mill liberals. You know the good-intentions ones who just want world peace and for all people to get along. The ones who just want to cure hunger and poverty and all the rest.

We are seeing the most natural progression of that type of thinking, which is the tyrannical socialist/communist who knows that emotional manipulation ensnares many and in the process the many surrender their rights to the tyrants. We see how they use these feel-good arguments to convince the ignorant and in so doing they amass power. Free college, free phones, free lunches, free healthcare, free this, free that for all the poor people whether citizens or illegals.
        In this latter stage of their regression, they are extremely dangerous!

The in-fighting in the DNC is tyrannical, since the chairwoman decided to shut the rest of the women up and impose her own will on the others. Talk about the real war on women!

• AmyB says:

I agree. I listened to someone yesterday in an interview (sorry, couldn’t find the link this morning. Need more coffee maybe) who had 30 yrs of service working for an unnamed government entity. He went on and on saying he was shocked – yes, shocked! – at what the Hildebeast did while SOS with her emailgate affair. He was convinced through his experience with IT government security matters that what she did was illegal and worse, threatened our national security. He was very passionate when he spoke. Then the numbskull says he’ll still vote for her if she is the demoncratic nominee. What ? Are you serious? Why, he was asked. Because she is a democrat. A mental disorder is the only thing that could explain this. Many similar examples out there. Someone needs to come up with a name for this disorder and add it to the DSM-v book. Any ideas?

13. MfM says:

I guess in their eyes it’s OK to lie to the media or about Republicans, but not about themselves.

14. flawesttexas says:

Ol’ Brillo-Head may be the best thing to happen for President Trump

15. Sentient says:

RT Rybak is pretty sensible for a Democrat. He – a white guy – had to defeat a black woman Democrat incumbent mayor (who was a disaster) here in Minneapolis. I’d sent news of his “outing” Wasserman-Schultz as a liar to Drudge a few hours ago.

16. John Galt says:

“This claim contradicts DNC Co-Chair Tulsi Gabbard who stated Wasserman-Schultz did not consult with anyone, and was working entirely on her own to benefit the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

I guess DWS didn’t get the memo. Obozo is going to have Hillary indicted for obstruction of justice and violation of 18 USC 793 (f). Maybe DWS is going down the drain, too.

• Dixie says:

I thought I remembered that she had been in trouble once before with obozo and almost lost her position then, but something must have happened to derail that possibility.

17. Be Ge says:

Commies are lying. Big news. As though they did not lie about the Revolution (which only occurred in Russia), Great Society, Equality and social justice, +2C global warming and ice-free Northern Ocean by 2015, “post-racial America” or OBamacare.

I know when it was the case the leftarded did not lie. It was somewhat less than 200 years ago — the times of commie “Manifesto” and 1st International with its anthem “L’Internationale”:

Le monde va changer de base.
    Nous ne sommes rien, soyons tout!

The world is going to “fundamentally change” and the nothings of the world will become everything. Heck yeah, Karl Marx was not lying about commies wanting the capitalists to sell them the very rope with which them commies will hang us high.

18. that was funny when Trump referred to Sanders as “that maniac.”
    LOL!

19. Ursula says:

Sheep are better looking and more useful😀

20. Polish Rifle says:

Butt ugly on the outside. Butt uglier on the inside. Is she married to Ed Schultz by any chance?

21. 2x4x8 says:

Since I haven’t been watching Fox, has Megyn Kelly had on her BFF Schultz to talk about it?

22. watcher says:

Debbie-Hyphen’s shenanigans are helping bring the beast down. But the GOP chair is not any better, is it?
    Just wait until the MSM dog pile on Trump and Bernie to see who helps them.

23. 2x4x8 says:

Debbie does Dallas
    Debbie does Des Moines
    Gabbard say alas
    Gabbard est moins

24. steve fraser says:

You seem to imply the DEMS believe lying is a negative trait?