Donald Trump – The Reality of The Situation…

Insightful article written by a person who knows Donald Trump well.  What is described reflects several key distinctions visible amid the current situation.

• #1 – Donald Trump brings a deliberate sense that no other candidate can match.
  • #2 – Donald Trump exists in that rarefied space inhabited by those who represent risk to the power elite, and they don’t have to worry about any risk themselves.  The ‘nothing to lose’ space.
  • #3 – Donald Trump will win the nomination and, free to ‘call-the-baby-ugly’, destroy any remaining political opposition in the November ’16 general election.

(Via Washington Times) Despite Donald Trump’s meteoric rise to the top of the Republican presidential polls, the GOP establishment continues to bash its leading candidate. Apparently “party-cide” is contagious: The Democratic establishment continues to ride the sinking Clinton campaign like the string quartet on the deck of the Titanic — the majority of Americans know she’s a liar and don’t trust her. It’s a fight to the death all right, only each party’s pointing a gun at its own head.

Trump rally texas 2

GOP establishment favorite Jeb Bush is hemorrhaging voters too. CBS News/YouGov shows Bush coming in a pathetic eighth place in New Hampshire and doing only marginally better in Iowa, where he now places fifth.

As an attorney who’s worked for Trump (I have not represented him for the past year and a half) — and many years ago, against him — his success on the campaign trail comes as no surprise: Trump’s a man of exceptional tenacity and guts, insightful intuitions, clear purposes, an intelligence that’s expressed forcefully and directly, always without regard to political correctness, and a world class negotiator.

Trump intuitively understands what troubles Americans and boldly states their concerns; I guarantee he’ll never be an appeaser of foreign governments; there’ll be no Neville Chamberlains or hapless apprentices for domestic or foreign policy, in his administration — if you’re not doing your job, you’ll be fired.

Coming off President Obama’s massive failures, most recently his hugely dangerous appeasement of Iran (and funding of the terrorist regime), Americans hunger for Trump’s common sense approach, especially when coupled with his incorruptibility: Trump doesn’t need donors (let alone a foundation to function as money generating, influence-peddling machine), and when he says politicians are forever hitting him up for money, I can tell you he’s not exaggerating.  (read more)

Trump fan

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush. Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Donald Trump – The Reality of The Situation…

1. auscitizenmom says:

🙂

2. ZurichMike says:

“meteoric rise”? Meteors plummet and burn out quickly.

3. Racine Thyme says:

God has not foresaken the United States. He took Trump’s life and instilled in him every tool he needs for this moment in time.

• texasgypsy53 says:

God gives man the choice. Here’s hoping the man appreciates and understands the choice. I keep thinking of the saying..”If you don’t stand for something,you’ll never stand for anything”. I say,if yer gonna stand for anything,make sure it’s the right thing,and fight for it to the death. You’ll know it’s the right thing. Your soul will tell you.

• justfactsplz says:

I have prayed for years for a good leader for America. Trump is an answer to those prayers. He will be a great leader.

• NJF says:

IDK if it’s Devine intervention or not…could be. What’s apparent however, is that Trump, and the “silent majority” are a force to be reckoned with. This country is at a crossroads; one where we can reverse the disastrous path that we are on, or we can move toward regaining the strength and prosperity that this great country is known for, what it was founded on. Trump has the ability to bring us back from the brink, and without him I seriously fear what the future will hold for my children and all future generations.

#Trump2016🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4. ScruffyLeon says:

These low performance Republican candidates are just “splitters”. Most are not raising any money from voters. The Don is my Gop father. Go Mr T.

5. PreNanny says:

I thought it sounded a bit dated, lo and behold it is from 9/27/2015.
    Anyway nice to see the guy agrees with all of us Trumpeteers.

6. stringy theory says:

I read this earlier and it’s a great piece. I think more and more will come to realize this man is doing this to save the country we all love. I know I am very grateful to Trump and to Sundance for this wonderful site.

7. Sandra says:

I urge all of you who support Trump to go to his web site and volunteer. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and click on “GET INVOLVED” at the top of the page. Don’t be put off if it takes a while for someone to contact you, he’s not fully set up in all of the states yet.

One option as a volunteer: you could be a delegate, and you could end up going to the national convention. I would love to be an Illinois delegate, but my main goal is just to help in any way that I can.

• The Boss says:

I met a large number of Trump volunteers who were meeting in a restaurant the other night. I was impressed by the youthful enthusiasm of volunteers of all ages. They looked like their ages ranged from college student to retired. And there were LOTS of them. I scored a few bumper stickers. If the volunteers in my area are anything like these, I think I’ll sign up. It looks like good fun.

• Piper says:

I did when he first announced, haven’t heard anything yet. I’m here if he needs me!

• The Boss says:

FWIW – If you’re a Facebook or Twitter user (I am neither) I was told that the state campaigns have accounts on both. You may have to follow up with the campaign that way.

• The Boss says:

One other thing. The state campaigns’ first job is to be sure Trump has enough valid voter signatures to be placed on your state’s primary ballot. So the sooner you hear back, the sooner you can help.

• justfactsplz says:

Done! I volunteered when he first started running. I haven’t heard back but my state’s primary isn’t until March, 2016. I am excited about helping the campaign. Another thing we can do is direct people to this site or do what I did and print out the articles about the GOPe roadmap and splitter strategy and share them with others. People have no idea if they don’t read about it.

• Racine Thyme says:

My job does not allow me to publicly support a political candidate for any office. Up until now I didn’t care. Now I am feeling the frustration. But at least I can do the one thing that really matters. Vote.

• PreNanny says:

Hatch act restrictions? Key word is public nothing prevents you from working behind the scenes on YOUR own time.You could stuff envelopes, coordinate other vols, answer phones, make calls etc you get the idea. I would also make it known to the “office manager” that you are “limited” under the Hatch act, they will appreciate your concern
        and find plenty of things you can do to pitch in.
        Have fun exercising your rights as an American citizen 😉

• The Boss says:

Be sure to use your personal credit card to make donations:)

8. IntoTheFray says:

“It’s a fight to the death all right, only each party’s pointing a gun at its own head.”
    If people would only get out of the weeds and look at the big picture. Both parties are shooting themselves in the foot, which tells me they have both become totally inept, corrupt and rotten.

Trump is a political outsider, but due to his big business dealings, he is intimately familiar with the political process and the corruption therein, which will give him a YUGE advantage in fixing the system that Ben Carson could only dream of. Donald Trump is the only one who has any kind of chance of fixing this incredibly corrupt mess that has become our political system.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    Trump 2016!

9. Liked by 1 person

• rodney says:

Carson is a the real threat to Trump, no one else can’t touch him. Old sleepy eyes has strong support among rank and file GOP supporters.

Look a lot of Conservatives are turned off by Trump’s presentation and policies. Many prefer a smooth talking centrist who makes them feel comfortable like Carson. Carson has the added benefit of being black and that gives a lot of white GOPers a chance to burnish their PC/MC street creds to show they can be as progressive as any Obama supporter.

My prediction is that Trump will be trailing badly to Carson in the near future. Look I don’t want this, Carson is a total disaster package who Hillary or Biden will wipe the floor with when the time comes. But too many in the GOP base are in thrall with him. All because he stood up on a few useless and stupid issues the base just ate it up like they always do.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t agree. I think some have turned to Dr. Carson because they see him as more “moderate” no matter what he says and may think he could beat Trump if he is bolstered by their support. I don’t believe he is someone they really think should be president.

• Raffaella says:

CNBC debate is Trump’s expertise. He knows it better than all of them. The confidence alone will come through. Also, a lot of people on CNBC really liked Trump’s tax plan. Let’s hope their debate will be more issue driven and fair. Fox and CNN were jokes.

• sunspots7 says:

I heard the next debate will focus on economics (its on CNBC). Unless they shut Trump out or don’t let him speak, he should mop the floor with all the other candidates. Carson needs to be quiet and hide behind his podium so he won’t get asked many questions. If he is not asked many — as the #2 in the polls should — then they are sheltering him because this is not his wheelhouse.

• coeurdaleneman says:

I think that it is already determined and Trump has won.

• Raffaella says:

I predict that Carson will start fading to some extent after next debate. Look economy will be the focus of next debate and Carson is the least experienced in that area. How many jobs has he created? How many companies has he started? Has he ever balanced any budgets? He recently showed his lack of knowledge when he answered a question on debt ceiling.

• facebkwallflower says:

The sleepy eyes bug the yaya out of me. The eyes, with the lazy way of speaking is what I call the “after sex” persona ir behavior. It is an after-love-making aura and behavior which is actually the same practiced ambiance
        the black men used on older white women with money in bars in the late seventies and early eighties and downright creepy coming from one of the good guys. I hung with men who were so good at this that they had middle aged women begging to support them and many time without any sex. I saw power women who could get any man they wanted fall for these guys, even handing over their keys to homes and cars. It is a form of seduction and like I said, seeing Carson with this as his delivery creeps me out.

• PreNanny says:

Well there is one less Carson supporter I flipped a friend to Trump yesterday.
        TRUMP oh yeaaa

• SharonKinDC says:

Looks like Ryan disregarded the poll that had Paul Ryan running, lol! Good! (And I’d swear they flipped Carson/Trump numbers)

10. Meyer says:

In the Washington Examiner article, author, Meister, writes a powerful but true non-PC statement:

“Americans signed onto a melting pot, not pot luck — and believe we’re supposed to live alongside the immigrants we let in, not those who break in.”

• I wanted to remember that line too when I read it. It is exactly how I feel and doesn’t make me sound like an angry old white woman that I am. I am talking to anybody who I come into contact with gently, but if they are open, I remind them how they feel now and tell them about TRUMP who can save America, and if not, can’t hurt it. He can complain better with a full belly and a job.

11. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Trump gives the right answers and in my opinion Ronald Reagan would like Trump; and he was another one that the GOPe did not like.

12. flawesttexas says:

Trump lead has been large, and, lengthy

The only way the GOPe can stop Trump now is to commit massive election fraud

• TheLastDemocrat says:

FLTX: maybe. Or, maybe Trump can fail to be the R candidate if he fails at enough technical bureaucratic steps, in just a couple or a few states, that the parties regularly performs for candidates.

If you are working along with the machine, they handle everything, and will bend the rules. Obama got nominated despite never being vetted as eligible anywhere. Not a single state. And in subsequent lawsuits, jurisdiction after jurisdiction simply decided either a petitioner did not have standing, or a court decided the matter was not in its jurisdiction.

It is possible that without the machine, you are toast.

You conservatives had better be checking this out in each and every of the 57 states.

• tnwahm says:

This is the best way to describe what happens on the local level. I have uncovered this very thing. We have a big donor here in West TN that has tried to get elected to about every elected office he can. In fact, he played an integral part in the ruling class getting Lamar Alexander reelected. He was the GOPe splinter here in TN last year. I uncovered where an election official didn’t do his due diligence on paperwork. Crickets from either the Dems or Repubs here. We have the same problem here locally as at the national level. Country club/ruling class.

As an aside, the RNC top lawyer is from Memphis. Good thing that Trump has the best lawyers working for him.

13. NJF says:

Great write-up. I particularly like this part. Full article at the link.

EXCLUSIVE—DAVI: TRUMP, THE LION WE NEED

“Politicians have skirted the issue of immigration for years and instead pander in order to capture a voting bloc tipping the balance in their favor. That was until June when a brash upstart came along and framed the issues more intensely and honestly and got the attention of the whole country. He spoke truth instead of feeding comfort food to the populace, the technique used when people say things to make you feel better, as though all will be okay while in reality your pocket is being picked both financially and emotionally. Comfort food is what politicians feed the American people. Whether it’s coming from Sen. Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, or any of the other GOP presidential candidates, we sit and listen and are fed a line of dung that we swallow whole. But then someone came along who is not a people pleaser. He is a doer. He is the kind of personality that built this country – a builder who has not spent his time trying to be loved, but is efficient and direct; and whether you like him or not, he’s in this race for president because, like many of us, he remembers the values that brought our country together. He’s a leader who can inspire.”

14. Dave says:

I’m glad that Sundance reiterated that post. Very encouraging.

Here’s what I have been feeling of late. A sense of inevitably has entered onto the scene. Donald is in it to win it, the media has realized it, the GOPe has realized it, as have the American people and the other candidates. Donald isn’t going anywhere.

The forces forming against him, and, by extension, us, are formidable. He MUST prevail. In my mind, no other option is acceptable.

The campaign is about enter into the second stage. I’m confident that Donald has already played this game to the end, but he’s going to need us to help him accomplish the desired result. I’m in, as I’m sure many of those on this site are as well.

I have offered my assistance on his web site as well and have not heard back so far ( in OK) but that’s okay, I’ll do what I can until I do hear back. (does anyone have any info on these folks? http://citizensfortrump.com)

I have many other feelings on Donald and the State of the Nation, but I’ll sum it up like this:

“If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” Winston Churchill

15. Trump is smart enough to check each state out about any requirements. After all, I don’t think he is being warmed by the RNC or any of the other political parties. They would just as soon as he go away. I do know that each state has some complicated rules and time schedules that could catch a nominee in trouble. TRUMP doesn’t appear one who doesn’t do his homework and hire those as good at homework as he is. Besides vote, I wear my TRUMP hat (all colors including camouflage my fav) and will have signs in my yard along the highway in Arkansas. I am on facebook almost everyday telling people to pray for TRUMP and refuting rumors I read. I am like TRUMP – I don’t like or plan on losing. .

16. Attorney says:

Very encouraging. Thank God for Trump. Praying that he stays healthy and on course.

17. Millwright says:

The following from the /WT article disturbs me.
    “…..the GOP establishment continues to bash its leading candidate. Apparently “party-cide” is contagious: The Democratic establishment continues to ride the sinking Clinton campaign like the string quartet on the deck of the Titanic — the majority of Americans know she’s a liar and don’t trust her. It’s a fight to the death all right, only each party’s pointing a gun at its own head……”

Just another “observation/opinion” in a media full of them TBS, but it strikes a discordant note within me. What better way to shove our nation further into chaos and internal conflict than create a “disputed presidential election” ? What better way to create opportunities for alien political factions to seize physical control of urban areas with key transportation nexuses ? What “better opportunity” to “take advantage of a crisis to do things you weren’t able to do prior ” ?

18. Pingback: Donald Trump 2016TNC Trump News Channel