Donald Trump Campaign Rally Las Vegas (10/08/15) Video…

Interestingly both Donald Trump and Marco Rubio are in Las Vegas today.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio. Bookmark the permalink.

83 Responses to Donald Trump Campaign Rally Las Vegas (10/08/15) Video…

1. Trump: “I like this town. I think I’ll build a casino here!”

Rubio: “I like this town, too. Can I play for free when you finish your casino?”

2. Melania for 1st Lady says:

Sorry I don’t know how to post a link, but if you go to wikipedia you will find they have a page on “2012 Republican primary opinion polling” that has all the polls in 2012.

If you examine those polls you will find that Donald is doing as good as or, in many cases, better than Romney did in 2012 (and !Jeb is doing terribly by comparison).

The establishment media like to say things like, “At this point in the 2012 cycle, Bachmann/Herman Cain/Rick Perry/Newt/whoever was in the lead, so blah,blah,blah Donald’s a flash in the pan, blah,blah,blah…..” Total Bullschnitt. None of Mitt’s challengers ever took the lead for anywhere near as long as Donald has taken the lead. Mitt often fell back to 2nd place (but, unlike !Jeb, he NEVER fell farther back than 2nd……and when Mitt WAS in 2nd he was only losing by a couple points). Donald has never fallen to 2nd. Mitt’s support was usually in the 20s, percentage-wise. Sometimes he was in the high teens, sometimes he was in the low 30s, but ususally 20-ish (until late in the primaries when he had it all locked up – only then did his support numbers go into the 40s, 50s, etc.). Mitt NEVER fell to 4% like !Jeb. Mitt was ALWAYS number 1 or number 2. Donald is doing better than Mitt did and !Jeb is doing far, far, far worse.

Please take a look at those polls, and if someone could post a link I think you would find the 2012 numbers very interesting.

• Doodahdaze says:

They lie. The whole media is going to try and black it out. Watch and learn. No coverage of Trump. Too dangerous no matter what the ratings are. Bet the ranch on it.

• Fradet says:

I have noticed that too. I think they are going to try and not cover Trump at all even if it hurts their ratings. They cannot bring him down any other way so a complete blackout is the strategy.

Carson has been everywhere. And he says the most stupid things. But they are covering him extensively.

Trump may have to start buying adds in key states.

• 1american1st says:

I’m starting to think they gave up on Jeb because most of the interviews are with Carson, along with lengthy Carson pep rallies by the media hosts.

Even deceptive headlines, claiming Carson is surging & winning. Of course when you read the articles, after the big Carson “is wonderful” & he’s beating Jebster, Fifi Fiorina, Marco-Traitor-Rubio & Cruz (3/4 of the page), the last paragraph states that Trump is far ahead of everyone…. What is going on?

The media, the Communist Democrats & the career criminal politicians are trying to get their propaganda through our heads. They don’t want Trump & have all vowed to stop him at any cost. They don’t want him because We The People DO want Trump. They don’t want to make America great again. It doesn’t play well in headlines.

• winky says:

Jeb thinks it is better to stay in the background and not say much so he dos not get in trouble….the media will bring Carson down when they need to…it is all to bring down Trump….. No the media does not want to make America great again….they want all this turmoil and cop killings and border problems…upheaval in the world…I cannot remember having a nice peaceful NORMAL day in a long time.

• pansycritter says:

Yep, even Drudge and Breitbart don’t cover him much. I had to search for coverage of his rally. Time to start complaining.

• flova says:

Yes, the word is out, even on conservative blogs that to date have been ‘fair and balanced.’

That’s okay, it’s the “working class people with dirty faces” vs the bought and paid for pols and their elitist media sellouts.

• stillhopeful says:

Why wouldn’t Drudge cover Trump?? Trump should be Drudge’s dream candidate.
          Drudge just said in an interview a few days ago that he is his own person, doesn’t answer to anyone. Also, he fears being shut down.

Breitbart was murdered with a heart attack dart, wasn’t he?
          Enemy of GOPe? Whoever runs the website seems partial to Cruz, however.

3. Haha

• keebler AC says:

Zuckerberg too is a total low life. The seedy 19 year old male started Facebook from his dorm pretending it was to match courses to interests……how needing to see student faces on-line is necessary to that purpose is blatantly clear. I’d be embarassed if my offspring did that at college. When young, one doesn’t need to go on-line but apparently Zuckerberg did. Eventually not long after the launch of “Face”book’s pre-cursor, students were not busy matching courses to their interests but ranking and rating the faces of student in profiles. Which leads me to wonder what facial ranking Mark Bulbous-Eyes Zuckerberg and his goofy COO thinks they deserve. Off tangent, I know, but these low life political “players” who hob nob with the politicians make me sick.

• 1american1st says:

I hate FacistBook. It is owned, run & managed by a bunch of Liberal extremists who censor Conservatives’ posts. A number of years ago some of my friends convinced me to get on Facebook, then they all quit using it. I tried tried 3 times to delete my page but it is still out there. FacistBook will keep your info forever!

• kittymyers says:

I think Rush got a lot of backlash after having Erickson guest-host for him back in August. I didn’t tune into the show that day knowing Erickson was on.

4. hocuspocus13 says:

A good night time watch…it puts one to sleep feeling safe secure and at peace…♠

• bertdilbert says:

I have Trump road speech burnout. Watched pretty much every one and got about 29 minutes into this one and had enough.

• canadacan says:

I played this when I was getting ready for bed made me feel good

• keebler AC says:

I know, it’s always inspiring, I wish I had more bandwidth per month! Trump fortunately never gets tired of it even though he has to bring it fresh to each live audience. Not everyone has bandwidth or time to surf for videos so he’s doing a great job carrying his message and stirring up the audiences everywhere he visits. It seems his supporters return and reward his zeal which he deserves very much!

5. Rick says:

I watched live on the internet (MSNBC feed). Unreal when Trump pulled the lady from the crowd up to the stage and she had the PEOPLE magazine in her hand. She was so excited…Columbian lady who came in LEGALLY….so proud and cheering for TRUMP…I think Donald was even shocked….

The end of his speech was great too….for us Boomers, he closed with Aerospace and the hit Dream On….he really got into it and he stayed on the stage hamming it up!!! Holding his hand to his ear with the music and jumping around.

For those of us here who can remember this far back…ENJOY Dream On with lyrics!!

6. rsmith1776 says:

Rubio is in Vegas gambling his last 12 bucks in the slut machines, trying to save his Niño Explorador [his chapter of the Boy Scouts] savings account.

What came up, as expected…. one lemon.

• keebler AC says:

I watched a video of Trump when he was Rubio’s age and there is no comparison as to who is the bought and practiced grifter and who is the real deal. Rubio’s already a balding tub of lard. I know, lately, I have no patience knowing how Rubio and Carly hemmed him in and took full advantage of CNN’s largesse.I’m still peeved at Rubio attempting to paint himself as the younger man and calling Trump tired at the second debate. If I were Trump, I’d have been asleep from classroom boredom for 3 hours listening to both do their political speak.

• TwoLaine says:

IF Rubio has so much energy, why isn’t he doing the job he is being paid for? He’s off auditioning to be the Boss and hasn’t even fulfilled his Apprentice contract.

I think TRUMP should put out a daily tally of where Cruz, Graham, Rand, & Rubio are in their Senate votes. Some of them think the taxpaying public is stupid, and can’t see how they are purposefully failing at their current jobs.

• keebler AC says:

Failure to show up for work 30% of the time is grounds for immediate dismissal at private companies. There has to be better tabs and controls on these political grifters.

7. bpk1300 says:

Just read that El Chapo has put a bounty on Donald Trump. Makes my blood run cold. It may have been on Breitbart

• RINOKiller says:

Old news?

• He will get nowhere and his curses will come back on him. It is written: “Curses undeserved never land on their intended victim,” and go right back to the sender. Prayer warriors are on this one. Pray, but do not fear. fear is the vehicle in which curses can operate.

i call him El CHUPO (spanish for “suck”) his threats against Trump will go nowhere but back on himself. just like the foolio Mexican National who brought all those Mexican state flowers to Trump Tower USA, ended up dropping them and stepping all over them herself, till they were collected and thrown in the trash. he’s a drug lord on the run.

demons everywhere are manifesting outright because until Trump, evil was contained because it was flourishing unchallenged. Truth causes dark spirits lots of discomfort. There are really only 2 kinds of people in this world: good and bad. those who like truth and those that prefer lies. those of the Light and those of darkness.

God has heard our prayers, America is coming to her year of Jubilee and if God is truly behind this new dawn for America, there is nothing el chupo nor the GOPe nor the media can do except manifest their wickedness and no where to go with it but against themselves.

the world needs America restored. many countries will simply fall if America fails. Israel needs America strong. America cannot and will not fail. it simply is not her time. if America were to fall, so would the world. and it is simply not its time. much still to do. God has big plans for America. and if Trump stays the course he will win and get this country away from wars and wasting trillions of dollars.

Every day we must pray for Trump and his family’s safety. Security should be tightened whilst he’s on the road not just cuz of el chupacabra but any other ill gotten soul out there. Prayer warriors pray in the Name of Jesus powerful warrior angels surround him and his family. I hear some are 300 feet tall!

The prayer Our Father on this website says “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” There is no fear in heaven so we must not have fear on earth.

God bless you, God bless Donald Trump and God bless America!

• keebler AC says:

El Chapo Stupido is doing a formidable job of proving to Americans how violent is this population of illegal hispanic drug-traffickers. He thinks he’s helping his own people and their cause. He is only proving Trump is CORRECT calling them rapists and murderers.

8. Doodahdaze says:

The MSN is going to have to go to black out mode. This can not be let out to the public. Bet the ranch. Trump will get the media blackball.

• winky says:

Dooda…..Are you referring to Fox news?….Have not seen Trump on Fox but I did see his Las Vegas rally on CNN and OAN……I was worried about Fox blackballing him because Megyn Kelly was talking 2 days ago about how trump had really worn out his welcome with the media and I had not heard anything about him at all in the last couple of days.

• keebler AC says:

Megyn’s viewership went up last week for some unknown reason but it’s fallen again this week. She was 400-600K behind BOR on Mon and Tues. She used to be about 300-400K less about 2 weeks ago, so her popularity is surely but steadily dropping. It takes time to break old habits.

• winky says:

Perhaps we have jumped the gun on Fox news blackballing Trump….read n article about Charlie Rose interviewing Megyn Kelly….she said she never intended for the feud with Trump to go as far as it did and that she welcomed Trump on her show again and that he would be treated fairly

• 1american1st says:

They probably tuned in to see if she was still being the Left Wing B*tch that she was on debate night. After they realized she hadn’t changed, they didn’t watch this past week.

I check in with Fox now and then for a few minutes, but ever since the debate our viewing is maybe 5% of what it was prior to the debate. They seem to be promoting Carson & Stupido-Rubio now.

I keep hoping Direct TV will get OAN (I think that’s the call letters).

• winky says:

Yes it is OAN…they only have one guy I really like right now and his name is Graham Ledger……he really likes Trump and had him on once. Sarah Palin was a guest host for a week and had a lot of great guests on. They are based in San Diego and are a small family run station.

9. Carol says:

I’ve got to do something with this iPad, something relatively minor updated week ended September 12 & I can’t see videos on this.

I’ve upgraded IOS9 & further updates.

I’ll watch video on laptop.

Did all hear Erickson leaving RS?

• 1american1st says:

Did not know that!

• Janie M. says:

You are correct, Carol, Excerpt from article (10/5/2015) confirming this (and link below it):

“Erick Erickson will transition out as editor of RedState, the conservative website he founded, and has named Leon Wolf, a writer for the site, as managing editor of RedState, the Huffington Post reported on Monday.

Erickson’s departure comes after RedState was acquired by Salem Communications, a group that manages conservative talk radio shows and owns media entities like Twitchy. As the Huffington Post noted, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported in August that Erickson may leave RedState to focus on his radio work with Salem’s competitor, Cox Radio Group.”

10. Doodahdaze says:

The state controlled media has got the word. There is no Trump. He does not exist.

11. Carol says:

I’d rather listen to Mark Levin twice or watch same series on Showtime than watch news on television. It’s only television & I miss a lot because I have to check favorite websites, email, etc while watching television.

I remember 2012 election cycle, there was an ABR (anyone but Romney) & every one was favorite for a few weeks to a month. I remember Newt was it end of 2011 & “The Editors” no name, of course, put in bright Red Letters Why Newt Can’t be 2012 Nominee! I demanded refund.
    Apparently they couldn’t understand the ABR movement.

• 1american1st says:

I voted for Newt in the Primary. I loved the way he stood up to the Main Stream Media about their distorted reporting (or did he outright call them LIARS?).

12. TexasRanger says:

Trump Brings Enthusiastic, Screaming Hispanic Supporter on Stage

Video Oct-8-2015:

13. stillhopeful says:

I sure would LOVE to see the Trump speech that YOU saw, Rick!!! The sweet Colombian lady was in it, the closing was Not! Speech was all jumbled up! It says C-Span at the bottom. Are they wanting to destroy Trump too?

At this rate, even with internet, the only people who saw the speech in it’s entirety, as Trump made it, are those who were present!

I checked youtube and found the same problem. Not real internet savvy. Had I known free speech would be banned, I’d be proficient, like all of you.

Thanks for putting the song up, Rick! :)))

14. Shows of Strength From Trump and Putin
    By Peggy Noonan
    Oct. 8, 2015 7:39 p.m. ET

The GOP front-runner hasn’t started fading, and the Russian president seems in command.

“If Mr. Trump does well in the early contests—if he retains his lead and it starts to look like he can really win the nomination—then at some point it will come down, sharply, to him versus the party establishment. And that establishment, such as it is, will presumably try to kill him. The question: What will that look like? We’ve never seen that before. What will it be to have a party establishment try to kill the guy who’s No. 1 in that party’s polls? Maybe they think they’ll have golden oppo, but opposition research doesn’t really work on Mr. Trump, mostly because no one has illusions of probity about him. His supporters don’t think he’s a sweet, sinless businessman. They love it that he’s not.”

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: http://www.wsj.com/articles/shows-of-strength-from-trump-and-putin-1444347565

15. justfactsplz says:

I love the way Trump handled the hecklers. He didn’t skip a beat and went right on with his speech. The lady with the magazine was priceless. What other candidate has such vocal support? Trump leaves them all behind with their heads stuck in the sand or their behinds.

16. ZurichMike says:

He stump speech over time will do more to create the aura (reality) of his being able to relate to people despite the enormous difference in wealth. Compare how he interacts with the audience versus how Jeb! or Sweatio or Cruz or Carson or Snarly try to interact with the audience.

17. dizzymissl says:

18. Truthfilter says:

Hope. That’s what Mr. Trump brings. He loves the American people. People can sense it. I am 47 years old. I was only 11 when Ronald Reagan took office. I have no doubt that Donald Trump is my generation’s Ronald Reagan. America will be great again. Geaux Trump!