The Rockingham County Republican Committee conducted a straw poll of 585 visitors to their booth at the Deerfield Fair this past weekend:
Despite multiple polling results reflecting a similar outcome the GOPe continue to advance a more favorable narrative toward Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina. Understanding the objectives of the RNC/GOPe “Splitter Strategy“, the approach makes sense.
The RNC/GOPe will never give up on the original objective, elect Jeb Bush. In order to clear the field, the first priority is to remove the threat of Donald Trump. Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina are the tools they are using to try and deliver this outcome.
If/when this approach succeeds, it then becomes a simple matter to seed the media machine with opposition research that will remove Rubio and Fiorina from consideration. The planned natural attrition then brings Jeb back into the race.
This is a similar process, carried out by the same people, which aided Mitt Romney to this outcome in 2012. Unfortunately for the RNC/GOPe, in this election cycle, the vast majority of the electorate is well aware of the formula.
Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump