When what you are is speaking so loudly, often no-one can hear a word you’re saying.

[…]  The reporter, Sam Dorman from CNS News, sat in the front row of her weekly press conference and asked: “Is an unborn baby with a human heart and a human liver a human being?”  As Pelosi began to dismiss the question as ideological, Dorman interrupted her and pressed her to answer.

“Listen, I’m going to say something to you,” Pelosi replied sharply. “I don’t know who you are and you are welcome to be here in freedom of this press. I am a devout, practicing Catholic. I’m a mother of five children. When my baby was born, my fifth child, my oldest was six. I think I know more about this subject than you, with all due respect.” (link)

This entry was posted in Choose Life, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

100 Responses to Bone Deep Ugliness – Nancy Pelosi Condescendingly Responding To Reporter Question About Abortion Controversy…

1. Concerned says:

If she’s pro-abortion then, correct me if I’m wrong, she is NOT a “devout practicing Catholic”. She’s a fraud.

• MfM says:

Liberalism is her religion, and abortion is almost holy to them. I wonder what her children think when they hear her talk about them like that.

• bertdilbert says:

She went all over the board on unrelated issues. How being Catholic played into it was comical.

• EXACTLY. Which is why she won’t discuss it! I don’t know what she ever did to get into office, but it certainly seems like she would sell her soul to keep it!

• Tom W says:

The reporter didn’t ask her about her faith, rather they asked a GED level biology question

….why she chose to lean on her faith, in particular where she is 180 degrees off on it, just confirms the obvious; that she is bat-nut stupid

…..but, she keeps her position because there are a lot of wealthy bat-nut stupid donors that she gets along just swimmingly with..and that is why she is there – she raises a LOT of MONEY

• mikayla825 says:

It’s not going to work for her or those like her much longer. When I hear her lies I really hope any innocents standing nearby were shielded from the lightening strike from above.

• Stephen says:

Also, who gave Pelosi permission to play the God card, which we’ve been lectured for decades is impermissible?

Democrat-Americans are the ultimate self-righteous hypocrites.

• Absolutely good point!

• tappin52 says:

She’d do well to keep practicing until she gets it right.

• Aussie says:

I definitely agree with you on this matter. You see, I am a devout practising Catholic. I know that abortion is akin to murder.

• billinlv says:

Pelosi lets her inner psychopath come out for a little romp. Nancy worships at the church of St. Nancy Pelosi, where she is the supreme being.

• belle says:

Oh good Lord Ms P.! Cathie? devout? Okie dokie. 😨

• haypa2haypa2 says:

According to the Catholic Church, her stand on abortion has excommunicated her. An official statement or decree from the Pope of other church official is not necessary.

• MTeresa says:

I fault the Catholic Church on this one. They should have made a point of excommunicating her (among other “Catholic” politicians who flout their disdain for Catholic teaching while claiming they are “devout”). Why they let this slide is one of the reasons that they’ve lost their moral authority. I am a practicing Roman Catholic and sick of watching what is happening within the Church.

• southernsue says:

her husband’s business keeps her in office

her job as congress person keeps her husband’s business funded

she loves abortion and selling baby parts
      she also loves her underhandedness in the house to keep her husband’s business going

alll against what the LORD JESUS taught in the BIBLE

but hey, she has power and glory to herself that is her BIBLE

would not want to be her soul when she passes to the other side

she will not get away with what she has done on this earth

justice will be reigning down upon her rotten soul

2. Nancy clams to know more about the subject than the reporter, but refuses to discuss the “ideological” aspect of it? If it isn’t about ideology, then what IS it about, Nancy?

3. Mr. Izz says:

So she is condescending, makes a sexist comment, doesn’t answer the question, belittles the reporter, and there won’t be a peep about it tonight, or tomorrow, or by any member of the Democratic party?

Awesome.

4. angryduc says:

Not a Catholic. This ole witch fell off her broom.

5. aliashubbatch says:

It’s only October 1st, why break out the witch outfit already?
    Wait, she always looks like that. ¬_¬

6. CoffeeBreak says:

This type of hypocrisy galls me to no end. This was one of the issues that led me to a) quit giving The Church my money, then b) just quit going there. But, they won’t kick her raggedy butt out. Something else I became really not too happy about was how casual it became. Flip flops, jeans, t-shirts, etc. gaaaah. nebber mind.

• prettyplease says:

The RCC is not the only church that fell victim to the casual, pc, social club mentality. Like you and I, many others voted with their feet and pocketbooks to leave. I watch an online service and send them money instead. Even with that church, there is a comedy club central overtone that is off putting. I like a joke, but if I cannot tell if I am watching Saturday Night Live or church, there is a problem.

• haypa2haypa2 says:

I’m sorry you feel that way about the church. Please go church shopping for another Catholic parish. I recommend a Latin Mass Parish or Ukrainian or Byzantine Catholic church for reverent services and properly attired worshipers. Please come back, you will be warmly welcomed in any of the places I mentioned

• MTeresa says:

What is happening within the Roman Catholic Church is akin to having a spouse who is deathly ill…….would you abandon them? I wholeheartedly agree with your response haypa2. Christ is there – you just need to find the right parish.

7. TheLastDemocrat says:

These elitist totalitarians have two strategies: change-the-topic and name-calling.

They are in a virtue-cult. A cult’s world view cannot stand up to simple, straightforward logical scrutiny – this is why cults depend so much on “in-group/out-group” emphasis, and on ostracizing out-group members, and on threatening the worthiness of group members who question the (not-reality-based) orthodoxy. For the cult to survive its shaky (here, progressivism) thought architecture, members HAVE to react strongly with either change-the-topic or name-calling whenever someone DARES question their world-view thought structure of virtue.

Contrastingly, the scientific view has been, for longer than decades, that life begins at conception. This is not a tenet of Christianity, since Christianity does not refer to this topic, directly, at all. The anti-abortion movement is Christian merely because we see how we were the lone moral voices in the slavery days, and we see our moral role to bust the killing of innocent children just as Harriet Beecher Stowe forced us to see our role in objecting to slavery.

• Stephen says:

And yet she’s playing the role of a devout Christian battling an evil adversary—in this case, opponents of slaughtering babies by the millions.

Is there anyone more self-righteous and hypocritical than modern-day Democrat-Americans?

• Jett Black says:

Christianity does speak to this issue, because Christ will return to judge us all, from the “quick” (i.e., those who have been conceived, but are not yet born) to the dead–all who are alive or ever have been alive. I pray this harpy will change her heart and redeem her soul before her judgment.

In the meantime, why and how could Ill Poopa, Francis consort with these demonic apostates–they should have been excommunicated the first time they voted for abortion.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

“Christianity does speak to this issue, because Christ will return to judge us all, from the ‘quick’ (i.e., those who have been conceived, but are not yet born) to the dead–all who are alive or ever have been alive.”

–With seriousness and with respect, I would say that here again the Bible, as in several places, does refer to a not-yet-born person as a bona fide human, but the “quick” term does not specifically refer to life beginning at conception.

Some people believe that somewhere along the developmental timeline, the developing lump of cells goes through “quickening,” the transition from being a lump of cells to being a human. Those who do not believe the lump of cells is a human from beginning will give any of many points where the baby might “quicken.”

8. Serpentor says:

So let me see if I understand correctly. She spat out 5 kids in 6 years and is a “devout” Catholic, therefore she knows more than someone she admitted she doesn’t know about public policy regarding funding an organization selling baby body parts.

WHY is she still serving in the US Congress?!!! My God, the woman is a total imbecile. The Bay area has many extremely smart people… can’t they find a single intelligent person to represent them?

• gazill says:

Just like the GOPe, all these guys have their infrastructure in place. they are in until they want to leave. Boxer is as dim as they come, but she stayed in until she wanted to stop. Pelosi will be in until she wants to stop. Where she, and they, will lose, is when they give voting rights to illegals, who will then elect their own (viva la raza). Already started with Gutierrez.

• Lee says:

Boxer was my Congresscritter for 10 years before she ran for Senate and we got the even-dimmer bulb Lynn Woolsey. Anyway, Boxer got her start as a Marin County supervisor, and there was a broom closet near the supervisors’ chambers that was named after her, because it was well known that she would use such closet to publicly cuckold her hubby with anything in pants, to climb the political ladder.

• Coast says:

Did you know that her support is somewhere like 80% or higher in her congressional district? She doesn’t even debate any candidates, and usually no one runs against her. She’s been in a gravy-train position for a long long time. Tragic for our country…and I keep wishing a large meteor would hit San Fransisco and just wipe them out.

• Tom W says:

“usually no one runs against her”

Cindy Sheehan ran against her in 2008….criticizing Pelosi’s funding vote for the Iraq War… I think there was 1 article written about it by an intern for the Santa Rosa Community College….all major nets covered when she camped in front of GW Bush ranch 3 yrs earlier..who’d a thunk the press would have no interest where Pelosi is criticized ?

9. amjean says:

I have always been a conflicted Catholic, at odds with the church over many issues.
    A very wise woman told me to ignore the “man made” portions of the Church and
    only pay attention to the religion itself, the spiritual part. That advice has served me
    well. If I don’t like the sermon I turn it out and pray in my mind for my family, for
    the US and for Donald Trump!

10. Ellie says:

There is a special place in hell………………………….

11. archer52 says:

Just remember. We are younger. They are old. We will outlive them, God willing. Every time one does the dirt nap, I have a drink of my favorite adult beverage.

Some are pretty close to that special comeuppance where they can’t politic their way out of it. I think a number of them sense that and you see them retiring and basically running for the hills, but they cannot outrun their works.

I have a bottle of some fine whiskey waiting for Pelosi to check out, as well as Reid. I outlived Bin Laden, Chavez, Robert Byrd, and a bunch I can’t even remember.

Hopefully, within a few years I’ll be cracking that bottle for her and will toast to her passing with that fine Italian cheer starting with a ”v”.

12. CrankyinAZ says:

She’s a special kind of stupid… And somehow, come Judgement Day, I don’t think Our Lord is gonna take that load of bs for an answer.

13. stringy theory says:

She’s as Catholic as I am; and I am not. Bone deep ugliness doesn’t begin to describe this lying hag’s looks, or her inner soul.

14. John Galt says:

“I think I know more about this subject than you” — Nancy Pelosi

Well there’s your problem.

15. labrat says:

How dare you confront me and try to make me come face to face with my own hypocrisy!!! Be gone!!!

Forget Catholic doctrine Nancy. You’re a mother. You know what a baby is, you know they have hearts and livers and fingers and toes.

16. Lo says:

She’s evil. I feel it.

17. emet says:

Pelosi. She is the one who said that illegals are patriots and ICE terrorizes them. One foot in limbo, the other planted in the twilight zone.

18. Stephen says:

She speaks as if her side has won and she knows it’s won and doesn’t even have to pretend otherwise. And she’s right.

• Jett Black says:

She’ll find out how right she was, when the souls of all the babies she conspired to have murdered visit her. Won’t be long.

19. benzy says:

The arrogance in this one is strong. In fact, the more her position is shown to be wrong, the stronger her arrogance becomes. If the arrogance doesn’t defeat the opposition, she moves to the “speak in double, triple and even quadruple speak to confuse and baffle them.

20. Juan says:

Depending on which poll is used, between 52% & 65% oppose defunding Planned Eugenics aka Planned Parenthood. However, many polls show that most Americans would make most abortions illegal. Seems as though as usual the GOP has been unable to articulate it’s case. All they do is rile up the pro abortionist & motivate them. Time to expose the truth behind PP & it’s supporters.

This movie needs to be brought to the forefront. It will leave many on the left ducking for cover. The BLM crowd will have some ‘splainin’ to do. PP & it’s sordid history is exposed as it was born out of “The Negro Project” initiated by their founder Margaret Sanger. Many other truths are revealed as well as the hypocrisy of some well known leftists.

The two minute trailer can be found @ http://www.maafa21.com/

The full two plus hour movie can be watched @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4

• stringy theory says:

I believe many of the polls have questions should PP be defunded, with nary a word about the fact that PP derives the bulk of its income from cutting up children and selling their parts. Nor will the MSM provide such information to the lofos. Polls can be contrived (and most are) to produce the desired result.

• jeans2nd says:

The Kermit Gosnell movie, produced by Ann and Phelim Media (FrackNation) starring Dean Cain and directed by Nick Searcy is in production and has started filming. That also should help. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gosnell-movie#/

21. Sal Paradise says:

The lefty belittlement reply. How dare a lowly plebeian speak directly to American Royalty…
    Notice she didn’t come out with PP until after the Pope left (and blessed a picture of her family).

22. CatherinesMom says:

This woman is not ‘devout, practicing Catholic’. She is despised by many Catholics because of her two faced lies she tells. If Christ was the one sitting there, would she dare say those things? Probably because she is a Sanhedrin, a Pharasee. The thing people who are not Catholic need to understand, is that Nancy Pelosi IS excommunicated (as are Joe Biden, Jerry Brown, etc) whatever leftist political goon who says they’re Catholic and support abortion are IMMEDIATELY excommunicated. This is done ipso facto. The formal declaration is rare because sadly many Archbishops, Bishops have forgotten their vows and are touting some crazed, weird things that revolve around social justice. Which has zilch to do with salvation of souls.

Though no formal pronouncement has (or will ever) not be made it is not necessary. For Nancy Pelosi, et al, to save their own souls from hell will have to make a public denouncement of their errors re: abortion specifically. You can have the loudest, longest funeral Mass upon your death and it means nothing if you are a scoundrel. Practicing nothing but lukewarm faith for a few votes. Christ Himself said he will vomit out those that love him in a lukewarm way. Those people are deadly to many weak people of faith–the ones that need to be protected.

I will pray for her and any other wayward Catholic politician for the salvation of their souls. But many times, and we see to frequently–the light of reason has abandoned them. And that itself is God who is Light and Reason.

23. Aloysius says:

I viewed it differently….I sensed she was ACUTELY uncomfortable with the subject; hence, the brush off. The reporter should have pushed back–harder.
    She squirmed.

• Demons tend to do so when confronted with Truth. NP cannot change that. She will stand before God and answer for her evils. She is going to be so surprised !

• QuadGMoto says:

Absolutely. I can think of three questions directly related to her non-responsive “response”.

1) How is public funding for an organization which sells those body parts not a public policy issue?

2) You claim to know more than I do about the topic of babies, therefore, what is your answer to the original question? Is it a human being?

3) You claim to be a devout Catholic, yet you actively support abortion which Catholic doctrine says is a sin. How do you reconcile that contradiction?

24. mrscribbler says:

At least Pelosi is a straightforward hypocrite, “honest” about her deceit. She actually believes all the bilge she spews, and does whatever it takes to enable those who share her twisted ideologies.

A sharp contrast to the GOPe members of Congress who pontificate loudly about Religion, the Right to Life and other so-called “conservative” issues and behaviors, yet when the spotlight’s off them continue to vote for — or, at a minimum, not vote against — Pelosi’s agenda.

This is just one of dozens of reasons I had for abandoning the Republican party. I gave up on Democrats years before, but must grudgingly admit that they fight relentlessly for their wrong ideas. The Republicans merely cave in whenever the Democrats want anything.

• Swamp Witch says:

I regret that I bought some of those books before I knew what a lunatic the author was . I later threw them in the trash . I won’t even donate them to the library .

25. Jeffrey says:

Isn’t this about public policy if taxes extracted by force are used to fund these abominations?

• Julia Gwin says:

It is absolutely public policy. I am also the mother of 5 children. I do not think this makes me more knowledgeable than any other person, male or female, to consider the facts of the question. The fact that the liberal doesn’t know whether to be happy that a friend is having a “baby” or “choosing” to terminate her pregnancy means reality is whatever a pregnant woman wants it to be, anyway. So who cares about the facts? It is all about feelings. Which life is worthy? Unworthy? God help us.

26. Sam says:

With all due respect – and that’s none – Nancy boarded the express train straight to h e double toothpicks quite some time ago. Yes, ugliness goes all the way to the bone.

27. TwoLaine says:

Cecile Richards, CEO of PP, used to work for Nancy. Nancy got her the nice cush job at PP, that she was not even qualified for. I’m sure that Nancy is her biggest fan and cheerleader. A member of Boehner’s staff was related to PP, as well. These are all very incestuous relationships.

28. it doesn’t matter what “religion” Pelosi says she is. she has no soul. so it’s a moot point. i noticed she does some elderly looking thing with her lips (that lip gum smacking thing). i’d say she may even have some dementia going on to boot! i looked her up and she is 75. not terribly old, but definitely could be dementia which causes a person’s true nature to surface uncontrollably. Praying she is REMOVED.

• Jett Black says:

Unrelenting dementia-fueled terror of being dismembered would be a pretty just punishment, until she shuffles off to Hell. Still, I’ll pray that she gets straight with God first.

29. Eric says:

The better (scary) thought is:

She was able to have 6 kids much less one? Just….ew at the thought.

30. Col.(R) Ken says:

Polosi was Ms.Lube 1957, in Baltimore, before her family was disgraced.

31. joshua says:

the question to be answered then, if Pel wants to talk about all her BABIES…is how many abortions did she have, and would she have ever had one and if so would she allow the dead fetus to be cut up and sold off. If she brings HER babies and HER ideology to the political forum, she gets to answer questions about THAT subject in the press session.

32. truthseekerr says:

typical liberal… “i would never kill my kid but it’s ok for someone else to kill their kid.”

33. archer52 says:

That is one ugly woman.

Should be taxed by government so it can buy very dark sunglasses for all males she encounters. Tired of hearing men scream “I’m blind. I’m blind!”

34. JAS says:

And people talk about Fiorina’s face. LOL!