When no-one was paying attention a road map was created to elect Jeb Bush – LEARN MORE HERE –  “Tripwires”:

♦ This is why the RNC/GOPe machine hid their changes to campaign finance inside the December 2014 Continuing Resolution (CROmnibus) budget bill when no-one was paying attention.

♦ This is also why the RNC/GOPe machine changed the rules of the primary calender, when no-one was paying attention.  “States holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate. States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states”. (link)

♦ Another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention. (link)

♦ This is why the RNC/GOPe machine constructed Super-PACs to prop up unelectable, but necessary, candidates.  This is why we have 18 candidates, 11 of which are fully controlled by the GOPe apparatus.

Boehner McConnellMcCain McConnell

We watched, tracked, and researched them as they constructed the scheme. We have spent a great deal of time, effort, and energy to get a deep in the weeds understanding what they were putting together.  Then we began trying to find a way to:

#1) Expose this road map (election scheme).
#2) Find a way to defeat it.

It is critical to remember.

The professional power brokers who make up the RNC/GOPe “establishment” would rather see Hillary Clinton win an election, allowing them to remain in their power position, than to lose their place at the trough via a “conservative” or “outsider” who would take the executive branch and possibly remove their power.

They want us to build a house, but they will never give us the keys to the door.

The GOPe want Jeb Bush to win the GOP primary. Every primary rule change, campaign finance modification, and Super-PAC construction was created with this goal in mind.

Candidate Jeb Bush attends Chamber of Commerce dinner with Fox's Rupert Murdoch and Valerie Jarrett (December 2014)

Absent of their ability to get Jeb Bush –who they fully control– into the White House, they will attempt to destroy any other non GOPe Republican. Even if that means giving the White House to a Democrat. There are Billions, even Trillions at stake.

We are witnessing this GOPe destructive attempt right now with their attacks against Donald Trump.

Trump represents a risk to their power structure; he is completely f**king up the plan, just in the nick of time.

Tom donohue 5To a lesser extent Ted Cruz and perhaps Scott Walker also present a risk. However, the GOPe roadmap was/is prepared for Cruz and Walker. Heck, it was specifically constructed with traditional political conservative opponents in mind to defeat.  A very similar approach was how they put Mitt Romney into place in 2012.

Given the specific approaches that Donald Trump has taken, we believe he is entirely knowledgeable of the plan. The refusal to pledge support for the RNC is part of his strategy to defeat the GOPe plan. So far it is working brilliantly.

However, in addition to the things Trump is doing (exposing their money constructs and their actual unwillingness to address immigration reform), and beyond supporting Trump as he exposes them,  there are things WE MUST ALSO DO in order to defeat their plan.

The GOPe will want to push Trump supporters out of the official Republican party. This is by design. This is why you are seeing such vitriolic statements being made about registered Republican primary voters by the leadership inside the GOPe that need to control the registered Republican primary voters.

Don’t fall for their manipulations.

Many states have “closed primaries”, meaning only Registered Republicans can vote in the Republican primary. If you live in one of these states, and you leave the Republican party, you are playing into their hands. Don’t fall for it.

CLOSED PRIMARY STATES INCLUDE: Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington State, Wyoming.  (Link I ~AND~ Link II)

Many other states are either “open” or “modified”. Open meaning you can vote in any primary regardless of party registration. Modified meaning registered independents can vote in any single party primary.  IMPORTANT – Call your county elections office and find out which one you are in.

So long as Donald Trump remains in the Republican Party, in order to support the insurgency, you too must remain registered inside the republican party.  If you leave it, you won’t be able to support him.

Remember, the RNC/GOPe will want to lose the general election rather than have Donald Trump win the White House. If they say differently, you know they are full of lies – four years worth of track records and specific behavior proves it.

This is simply how they roll.

We can only defeat them if we refuse to follow their agenda. This approach also applies to Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and/or Scott Walker supporters too. Do not go rogue just because the RNC/GOPe is ridiculing, marginalizing or isolating you.

Fix bayonets and see through their scheme. Then eat popcorn and watch their continuous meltdown…. it will get worse. Oh boy, it will get much, much worse.

Support your candidate regardless of how much they are attacked.

In my humble opinion, knowing what will be afore the next person in the White House – and knowing the GOPe will need to have their fingers pried from their seats at the trough, only Donald Trump has the specific skill set -in this specific moment- to defeat: Tom Donohue, Wall Street, The Chamber of Commerce, Mitch McConnell and John Boehner.

Beyond Control of The White House – There are TRILLIONS of dollars at stake, and if the CoC can’t wrap up the Trans-Pacific Trade Deal prior to the end of the year, it’s only going to get worse as the Trillions turn into Tens of Trillions at risk.

[…]  The more the TPP is delayed, the more this debate overlaps with the U.S. presidential election season and puts the trade agreement in the blinding spotlight. (link)

Construction and control of 40% of the entire world’s manufacturing and trade is at stake.

These guys have decades, DECADES, invested in their DC power structure.

Mitch McConnell has already pulled out all the stops (see Chris McDaniel -vs- Thad Cochran in Mississippi Primary) to insure their GOPe collective success. McConnell even changed the senate rules to insure TPP passage/approvals.

cornyn_graham_roberts_cochran_mcconnell_aptom donohue

If the GOPe was willing to:  A) publish racist material to destroy conservative Chris McDaniel; and B) actually pay Democrats to vote in the Mississippi GOP primary to insure his defeat (Thad Cochran’s victory); well, just imagine what those same people will do to keep control of the White House agenda.

#1 – Iowa Caucus/Convention, Monday February 1st 2016: 30 Delegates / Closed Primary Caucus (Republican Only)

#2 – New Hampshire Primary, Tuesday February 9th 2016: 23 Delegates (proportional assigned) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans)

#3 – South Carolina Primary, Saturday February 20th 2016: 50 Delegates (Winner Take All) / Open Primary (Anyone Can Vote)

#4 – Nevada Caucus/Convention, Tuesday February 23rd 2016: 30 Delegates / Closed Primary Caucus (Republican Only)

#5 – SUPER TUESDAY: Tuesday March 1st  – 601 Total Delegates

• Texas: 155 Delegates (proportional assigned) / Open Primary
  • Alabama: 50 Delegates (proportional assigned) / Open Primary
  • Tennessee: 58 Delegates (Winner Take All *If 50% of vote achieved, if not Proportional) / Open Primary
  • Vermont: 16 Delegates (Winner Take All *If 50% of vote achieved, if not Proportional) / Open Primary
  • Arkansas: 40 Delegates (proportional assigned) / Open Primary
  • Georgia: 76 Delegates (Proportional assigned) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans)
  • Massachusetts: 42 Delegates (Proportional Assigned) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans
  • North Carolina: 72 Delegates (Proportional Assigned) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans)
  • Oklahoma: 43 Delegates (Winner Take All) / Closed Primary (Republicans Only)
  • Virginia: 49 Delegates (Proportional Assigned) / Open Primary

#6 – Louisiana Primary, Saturday March 5th 2016 : 46 Delegates (Proportional Assigned) / Closed Primary  (Republican Only)

#7 – Mini Tuesday: Tuesday March 8th – 130 Delegates

• Michigan Primary: 59 Delegates (Proportional) / Closed Primary (Republicans Only)
  • Idaho: 32 Delegates (Caucus/Convention) / Closed
  • Mississippi: 39 Delegates (WTA, if Less than 50% Proportional) / Open Primary

#8 – Puerto Rico, Sunday March 13th 2016: 23 Delegates (WTA, if less than 50% Proportional) / Open Primary

#9 – GAME DAY: Tuesday March 15th – 234 Total Delegates

• Florida: 99 Delegates (Winner Take All) / Closed Primary
  • Ohio: 66 Delegates (WTA, or if less than 50% Proportional) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans)
  • Illinois: 69 Delegates (Proportional w/ Beauty Contest) / Open Primary

If the Super-PAC manipulation can be removed – and all the propped up candidates are forced out of the scheme – we will have two ideological alliances battling against each other in 2016:

trump cruz 2rubio bush

You already know which pairing is supported by the GOPe Machine !

The GOPe Roadmap

♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters

♦ Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel

♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac

♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million

♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC

♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)

♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)

♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Ted Cruz, Tripwires. Bookmark the permalink.

219 Responses to Defeating The GOPe Road Map – A Message to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Supporters….

1. Excellent post. We are really going to have to stay a step ahead of the Uniparty, and this is how. PLAN AHEAD.

Word of the “Tripwire” posts, as people are calling them, is spreading all over the blogosphere. People are just waking up everywhere, and it’s awesome to behold!

• conservalicious says:

Maybe we can get the two Sisters to do a video about this? I think it’s a strong possibility that Drudge would post it on his site as he has been doing lately. They have a big audience and I think Trump will get a lot of the African American vote.

• Aslan's Girl says:

Larry Elder thinks Trump can get some of the black vote too!

A few weeks ago on Twitter, Elder had said something mildly against Trump, can’t remember what, but I tweeted saying, “Larry, you’re one of my faves, and you’re smart, I know you’ll come around to liking Trump” and he has 🙂

• bertdilbert says:

I am positive Trump can get the black vote. Both the republicans and democrats have failed them on immigration. Democrats favor more people coming across the border so they can get more democratic voters. They are selling out blacks (along with everyone else) in the process. Only Trump is gonna do anything about it.

I am really looking forward to Trump getting in and doing some ass whooping.

• wassupessey says:

Actually, that’s a great idea. I saw those 2 ladies before they started going viral, as far as on the news. I was spreading them all over the place. Then, I saw them at unexpected places. Very nice. This site here, is very complicated, and am barely comprehending it. Not to say these two ladies are dumber than me, but I would definitely go over it with them really good, and give some good lines to throw in there. I believe they can spread the word better than all of us put together. As a side note… did you see this video about Trump? He helped an American prisoner in Mexico.

• Incisor says:

I wish he would link to these posts.

Thank you sundance for shedding light on all these cockroaches.

• wassupessey says:

Why do you add Ted Cruz in this article? He is for open borders too. Please take him off so I can spread this article and site around. Am I getting the wrong message? Aren’t we to be weary of all who accept BIG MONEY? I, personally don’t want anyone who wants open borders, or any kind of huge amnesty. I think Cruz is lying about everything positive that he says about the borders.

2. hocuspocus13 says:

Good Morning ☕

A fresh new day ahead if me as the coffee is brewing thru the kitchen

Still quiet and dark outside the sun is not awake just yet

Put the local news on the tv

Get a strong hot cup of coffee and bring it into my bed

Go online and do a bit of reading…

Then what do I see…the faces of McConnell and Boehner

Makes me stop for the moment to wonder if I’m in still asleep and in the middle of a nightmare 💀

3. TexasRanger says:

From Now Till Super Tuesday In Texas,

I will be Campaigning My Friends and Family’s Vote For Trump.!

Come Super Tuesday – March 1st 2016 in Texas – It’s Trump Tuesday…

I’ll Be Voting For Donald Trump To….

Make America Great Again.!

America Can’t Take Anymore Of The Damn DNC and GOP Politics As Usual.!

Lets Take Our Country Back – Vote Trump 2016.!

4. doodahdaze says:

Indies for Trump must register as republicans. This is what George will is up to. It dawned on me while reading this. George is trying to run off possible Trump voters and those Indies who would vote Trump. Very tricky he is. Probably a scheme worked out by Brit Hume and his croneys.

• I haven’t been following everything he’s been saying, but that sure sounds right. What did he say that tipped you off?

• boutis says:

All of them are “bad mouthing” anyone who is not a card carrying Republican elite voting in the open primary in my state. They are terrified of indies, traditional Democrats and minorities voting for Trump in the open primary. The Democrats are generating zero interest. They thought there would be a three way fight in Texas with Cruz, Bush and Perry (maybe) between Republicans. Nope. They thought they could go cheap and not spend on ads since the state is YUGE! with very expensive and non-overlapping ad markets. Nope. The primary is early and not in May or June as an afterthought to bless the pre-selected elite candidate. It screws up the budgets and time-lines. Cruz will do well with people who have already voted for him twice. once in a primary and again in the general for the Senate. But Trump is a wild-card with immigration in a state overrun and taxed to penury to pay for them.

• stella says:

In some states, you will have to register as a Republican for the primary. In others, like mine, where we don’t register by party, you can cross over.

• justfactsplz says:

I encourage anyone living in a closed primary state to register Republican and encourage friends and relatives who are Independents and support Trump to do the same. Florida is such a state and I’ve been talking to Independents about registering Republican before the primary. With 99 delegates up for grabs it’s crucial to get out the vote for the primary.

• Eskyman says:

I’m in CA, registered as Independent (since I left the GOP in disgust around 6 months ago.)

Our primary here is June 3, 2016. Is there any point in my re-registering as R?

Looks to me like the only vote that matters (if any R votes in CA matter, those of us on the Right are way outnumbered by Dems & illegals) is the main election. By the time we have our primary, the candidate is already selected. Am I missing something?

• Rene says:

I believe trump will get support from all types of people and all affiliations. Every color skin and every political party. So yes, your vote will count. Yes, it will be important especially in the primary.

• auscitizenmom says:

I filled out my form to change from Independent to Republican today. I think it is important.

• SharonKinDC says:

YES! Cali is a CLOSED primary state. Thus only R’s can vote for R candidates in the primary. Trump will need EVERY R voter possible to vote for him.

• Eskyman says:

Thanks everyone, for your replies- but since the CA primary isn’t until JUNE, it’s just about the last of all primaries; by the time I get to cast a vote in the primary the candidate is already decided.

That’s what I’m wondering about, I just don’t see that my vote would make any difference in the primary; but if it does, then I’ll swallow my pride and re-register with the RINO party. (I can and will be voting for The Donald in the main election, that’s not in doubt.)

Or am I wrong?

(Anyone wanting to know the 2016 Primary Schedule, here’s a link:)

• auscitizenmom says:

“Swallow your pride”? Noooo, girl. You would be stickin’ it to those RINOs. Think of it that way. It is all in your attitude……….”Ha, ha, ha, ha, I’m going to have my say in who is going to win the primary!” (At least, that was how I approached it. 🙂 )

• Curry Worsham says:

Trump needs every delegate. It’s entirely possible this could go all the way to the convention. California would be a yuge factor. Picture the headline: California Puts Trump Over the Top!

• Brenda Wilcox says:

Just DO IT!!!!!

• mrtv says:

This article speaks to your question about re-registering as R. Look at the paragraph beginning CLOSED PRIMARY STATES INCLUDE: as well as the paragraph above it.

• jakeandcrew says:

My 19yo son, who will be voting in his first presidential election in 2016, registered as an Independent, because he was so disgusted with Republicans in DC. I’ll be talking to him about the importance of changing to Republican before Maryland’s primary. 🙂

• NyGuy54 says:

doodah…did you see Trump’s interview with the Hollywood Reporter. Great stuff.

• Rene says:

My husband is going to reregister so he can vote in our state primary. I hope all independents check their state rules.

• janc1955 says:

So glad I dropped into this thread. I was a registered “I” and Nevada is a closed primary state. So I just updated my info online (my address needed updating, too). I’m now a registered “R” and able to vote in the primary. Whew. I had no clue.

5. conservalicious says:

I think Rush Limbaugh is onto this GOPe plan too. I was listening to his show yesterday and he was talking about the GOPe and their plan to split up the votes in the primaries to favor their candidate. I wonder if he got it from this site?

• Sentient says:

I’m sure of it. He knows of this site. Hi Rush! (He’s a very good analyst of politics.)

• Backspin says:

Rush and Beck are part of the Distraction & Misdirection GOP propaganda machine. Notice that they never cover or REVEAL anything first. Always trying to ” STEER ” opinion
      where they want you to look. They will contradict themselves , then backpedal saying “That’s not what I meant ” Do Not Fall For It !! — ” By deception , thou shall do war “

• jakeandcrew says:

I heard him yesterday, too. Had the same thought – Rush gets it.

• El Torito says:

I emailed him 10 days ago to point him to the “tripwires” here and said many of us were concerned and asked him to look into it and address it. Never got a reply (not that I expected one), very glad to hear of this.

6. tappin52 says:

Sundance, I’m glad that I am on your team! You’re really good.

7. ctdar says:

Thanks SD for as spelling it out and making it so easy to understand.

8. 1hear2learn says:

FWIW, Michigan primaries are closed, but you do not register for a party. When requesting absentee ballot you have to request which party ballot to be sent. I don’t recall having to request a party ballot when voting in person, but I think that’s because Democrats did a Caucus instead 2012, returning back to a primary in 2016.

9. smarty says:

I am sorry, but Walker and Cruz do NOT represent a threat to GOPE and CoC. They are owned by them.
    Cruz is way too religious for me, and in fact I think some of his words and actions are contrived and I think he is using evangelicals. Anyway he is giving away free books so he must be desperate.
    Walker has made it clear that he is CoC puppet with his public statements regarding immigration reform, and also swipes at grassroots more than once regarding the intense primary efforts last year and the tea party support for the shut down.
    Carson is another one that is generating a lot of excitement but I think he would be totally controlled by big donor interests.

• boutis says:

Cruz’s father is an evangelical pastor. Cruz is very popular in Texas and the South. I understand that you don’t relate to him because of this cultural and philosophical difference. But he is wicked smart and I see him as a split the difference compared to say Trump and Rubio. The GOP establishment hate him. Walker is a very good guy but boring. I personally like boring. No drama but after the hysteria of Obama it is going to have to be a big personality to overturn the harm he has done to the country. Carson is the anti-Obama. A really smart and decent man who just happens to be black. The country is relating to all three of them in different ways but positive ways.

• Doc says:

I think Cruz’s heart is in the right spot. Meaning that he is very much Constitution first. He is a strict Constitutionalist. The biggest problem with Cruz is he has no money. He may have a couple hundred thousand in the bank personally and another 20M in a war chest. He will have to grovel and get the COC’s money to make a move. I do find him pandering to the evangelical vote a little too much (and I’m one). He was at my church on our 4th of July thing signing books and his speech then was good.

What I’ve come to not like though is Cruz supporters who feel like they have to go crap on every DT post with a ton of degrading comments about Trumpbots, etc. It’s exactly the opposite of what Cruz has been doing with Trump and it’s getting old. Heck, I was an ‘Only Cruz’ buy before saw the light. When I look in the race, there really isn’t much to choose from.

I tried to listen to Ben Carson’s speech to the NRA the other day and honestly if this guy is President, I’m going to have to get ear plugs. My god does that guy sound light in his loafers. I’m not saying he’s queer but wow I don’t know if I’d let him watch my boys. I had to turn it off it was creeping me out so bad. He may be a good guy but I’ll have to put skewers through my ear drums if I have to hear that for 4 years.

• flova says:

Doc

Carson is not what he seems.

As an American whose family is suffering under the weight of Obama’s les I decided to go on a mission to vet all so-called conservative candidates and their right hand people.

I read all of Carson’s books, articles, interviews from 2010 on, Youtube Videos, etc. He is at best a liberal in conservative clothing at worst a leftist.

In addition his business manager is Armstrong Williams, a recent Hill article says tey are “like one.” That’s very true. for over 20 years they have been joined at thehip. Wwilliams had a same sex scandal in 1997 when a male staffer at his PR firm accused him in detail of sexual harassment. Williams denied it but in 1997 when other male staffers came forward he settled before it went to court. This was 5 years after Carson hooked up with him.

Then in 2005 Williams almost lost all of his media empire when he accepted money for pushing Bush’s NCLB. Conservative writers like Malkin went after him a couple of years ago.

Plus, Carson has shown up at events with leftists like Hillary, Obama, Belafonte, Danny Davis Al Sharpton, etc.

He says he went to Cuba in 2011, why? He attended a Howard Dean TOWNHALL IN 2010-Why?

He says government should be in charge of catastrophic health coverage.

What I see as the problem in the next election is taking candidates at face value.

Now I am reading everything I can get my hands on about Trump-just finished reading Art of the Dealso ‘m just beginning. But the thing about Trump is he never pretended to be conservative, like Carson, from the time of Reagan. He admits he gave to everybody and it looks as if what you see is what you get, which I’m starting to see as his major appeal. Honesty with flaws is alot better than being a phony.

• Guest says:

I agree with you. I was very interested in Carson and admired him greatly. Then I started reading one of his books and I couldn’t finish it. It was full of liberal tripe. I suspect his heart is in the right place but he’s been brainwashed like so many in this country, despite all of his accomplishments. He wouldn’t even be a good surgeon general because he’s all for socialized medicine.

• jakeandcrew says:

“Honesty with flaws is a lot better than being a phony.”

Love this.

• Ace says:

Cruz is a fraud. Obviously ineligible to run for president, his role is to keep conservatives voting GOP, as they did in 2014.

• smarty says:

“light in the loafers” that is so funny 🙂
          One other thing I don’t see written about concerning Carson, is that he is a brain surgeon. These individuals are VERY detail oriented, process oriented.
          That is not what it takes to be a great leader, it takes vision and big picture thinking. I don’t think he is right for the job.

• A Texan says:

FYI, I was and am a Cruz supporter. However, I can assure you that I am open-minded. I had initially viewed Trump as a clown, and did not want him to enter the race. Now, I am glad that he did, and I like a lot of the things that he’s said. The biggest factor to me is that he is beholden to no one, and that he is criticizing EVERYONE in the political and media spheres who have their own agendas – as opposed to one that would actually benefit the American people. I could support Trump – and I believe that a lot of other Cruz supporters feel the same way.

• peachteachr says:

Put me in your boots. Cruz is my man. I see it now. I will vote Trump. I understand and even like it a little. No Jeb & No Clinton. TY, sundance and Wolverines!

• Athena the Warrior says:

Thank you. Many Cruz supporters on other sites have become unbearable in their hatred of Trump and are doing a good job of turning away Trump supporters who may be open to Cruz as well.

• Amjean says:

Cruz is a conservative, however, has no business experience. He came out for TPP
        which should not have happened if he did his homework. I would give him the benefit
        of the doubt that he was given wrong information.

Walker was bought and paid for by the Koch Brothers and therefore he has very
        little credibility. Carson appears to be a great guy, however, he comes up with
        some whacky stuff.

Trump is a businessman, a rich one who will not be bought; he is his own person.
        I would like to see Trump/Cruz 2016

Also, I just want to tell whomever runs this site that this is the best site for information;
        I visit it each and every day. Thank you for your hard work on behalf of the country.

• joshua says:

This Texan agrees…he is one smart cookie.

• auscitizenmom says:

I disagree about Cruz. I think he is the real deal. But, I agree with you about Carson. I have the same fear that he would be able to be used. And, I really have doubts now about Walker. I think he might owe certain groups or people.

• Doc says:

I think Cruz is the real deal. I just think he’s way too poor to be able to win without the traditional support of the puppetmasters.

• Sentient says:

I have problems with all three – Walker, Cruz and Carson, but more importantly, they’re not gaining critical mass in the polls. Even though many of his supporters are ardent, Cruz stays in the 5-10% range of GOP voters. If, by the time our states vote, they remain mired in the single digits (as is likely), their supporters should all throw in the towel and throw their support to Trump. Voting for a 5% popular Cruz is like writing in your dad. The GOPe has no problem with primary voters voting for a “true conservative” – provided they have no chance of winning. If Cruz were polling at 29% and Trump at 5%, I’d probably tell Trump voters to coalesce behind Cruz (even though I suspect he’s a phony on immigration). With it the other way around, Cruz/Walker/Carson supporters should eventually coalesce behind Trump – especially because he has his own money, is obviously right on immigration and is the only certain non-establishment candidate.

• smarty says:

thank you, this is very spot on. Cruz started his campaign at Liberty University. Liberty is as far right wing as you can get, it is the “moral majority/Falwell” college. Sorry, but many people are turned off by that, and that is why Cruz is not getting much traction.
            Yes he is smart, brilliant, but that actually might hurt him, as working class and independents are not interested in another Hahvad lawyer. They want a roll up the sleeves tough guy to take on the elites. So, I don’t see Cruz moving up.

• jackphatz says:

Not everyone subscribes to religion. The term “religion”, now days, has turned too many people off so they have lost the original message. That being said…in today’s PC world an overtly religious person is going to turn off some conservatives, even more Indies and most all Libs. I like Cruz too, he may need to “tone’ it down a bit.

• Christopher C says:

The thing about Walker that should be heeded – that character Brad Dayspring in the main Walker-aligned SuperPAC. He is the worst sort of GOPe operative. SuperPACs are at arm’s length from the candidates? Well, I suppooose.

• keebler AC says:

Scott Walker is now denying that his campaign is going to bring out negative ads against Donald Trump after Labor Day. It was the “donors” who said that this would happen. Donors, I repeat. Basically the super PACs own Scott Walker. As Sundance alluded. Scott Walker is not at arms length to the Super pacs, he is a an employee and his boss above him would be Brad Dayspring.

• keebler AC says:

So basically, Scott Walker, as would be Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, are employees of the super PAC. Nothing changes when they become Potus. The COC and other large donors become the employer of the president (and not We the People).

Much like you see today with Barack Hussein Obama. His sponsors are his Employers. The heftiest being Islam and Middle Eastern terrorists.

Is this now making sense to people? Our Democrat relatives and acquaintances need to be awakened to this reality of Hussein Obama quickly. Joe Biden was selected by Hussein’s sponsor/employer because of his last name. Probably given money to run as DNC candidate and then slotted in as VP to Obama. This is why Huma (Muslim Brotherhood) was hired as BF of Hillary….. with promises of assisting h
            er to be the next president. It was quite obvious that Obama had more loyalty to Muslims and the Islamic religion then to black Americans. Obama sold his own grandmother and his own kind for money and fame.

• Oral Simpkins says:

Giving away his book might not be the best of plans. I bought his book a month or so ago. After reading it, I became less impressed by him . . . For example: A chapter was devoted to his run for the senate. He, quite impressively, laid out his strategy; however, he didn’t give Sarah Palin so much as a hat-tip for her support. I thought that was petty: Perhaps he thinks she would now be a liability.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I also read the book. He DID give Sarah P credit. AND , they appeared together with Sen Mike Lee, and toured several states last election helping campaigns out.

• judyw says:

i feel totally “unqualified” to say this but I think Carson may be unaware how these big donor interests will play out. As he transitions from seeing “through a glass darkly” to “face to face” we will likely see some distinct changes in his campaign. I think he is a great role model and can speak authentically to black youth as well as their parents. His message is of great value and may be more effectively delivered outside of politics.

• El Torito says:

Trump, the whole Trump and nothing but the Trump 2016!

• Terry in GA says:

I think I have to disagree that Dr. Carson would be controlled by donor interests. He has worked far too hard at truly earning success to allow someone to “buy him” against what he believes is true. I see him as making mistakes along the way, then facing backlash, he studies to learn everything there is to learn about whatever the topic he goofed and comes back as very highly educated on the subject.

Politicians who sell out to big money interests are, by definition, lacking in confidence of their own abilities. Dr. Carson strikes me as one who will always do and be what he thinks is just, right, true and honorable, and constantly strive to be the very best. I think his life has been for a purpose greater than someone willing to be bought.

10. dizzymissl says:

• boutis says:

There will be a run in DC on Depends at CVS! And Tide for those who don’t make it on time.

• boutis says:

And so “only Bush can beat Hillary!” from the always wrong GOP elites and donors goes down in flames. So far Trump 736/GOP 0. If they had any shame they might feel embarrassed.

• keebler AC says:

Yes, lol. There’s not an ounce of shame when a candidate asks voters to vote for him because he speaks Spanish, his wife is Spanish, and he eats Spanish food at home. That’s his qualification. For president. Of the United States of America, an English-speaking country. It’s so ridiculous, it’s not funny.

11. Arkindole says:

Introducing the George Will “Good Doobie” participation award for those good republicans voting the right way.

12. boutis says:

“The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men / Gang aft agley”
    Robert Burns

They have been working on this since 2012. Maybe before even. 2016 was to be their year to win and their turn to run the joint and fleece the taxpayers and rubes. All laid out. Everyone assigned for their duties and how much they will be paid. The donor payment schedule established. !Jeb collecting big checks early to scare everyone else off (he is a nasty bully when he has other people’s money behind him) but the approved small fry needed to divvy up the delegates . He’s inevitable. He is the “smart” Bush. Blah, blah, blah. Being invaded by lovely people like his wife is an act of love. You can’t deport 12 million people so just enjoy the tacos. Common Core good, Lehman Bros just an unfortunate miscalculation to shore up his bank account in his semi-retirement before this scheme crashes too. The media, consultants, PR flacks, state organizers already threw in and have contracts. Too late to change sides now so they are stuck and mad because they realize they may not get paid or shelled out a bunch of money for nothing.

“Don’t Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)”
    Mötley Crüe

• Betty says:

You are a Pollyanna if you think: “They have been working on this since 2012. Maybe before even. 2016 was to be their year to win and their turn to run the joint and fleece the taxpayers and rubes. All laid out. ” Think all the way back to Morgan, Carnegie, and Rockefeller.

As Sundance says:
      A deal worth tens of trillions of dollars and control of 40% of the entire world’s manufacturing and trade is what they are trying to sew up. After 2015 there will never be a “turn to win and run the joint” again.

Go look critically at some of the ideas pounded into us over the past 60 years: the idea that America/Americans are not exceptional, illegal aliens are just undocumented dreamers, politically correct nonsense designed to get us to sit down and shut up; the border is too long to have a fence, it will cost too much, America is racist, police are our enemies; we have to do what the UN says; beheading is ok because of the Crusades; American citizens wanting inconvenient answers are conspiracy nuts, birthers, tea baggers.

Really they just want us to give up and I was close – Till Now.

Don’t underestimate them even so far as instigating racial violence, your future and the future of our Republic is at stake. This is our country – the founding generation created it for US.

• amjean says:

I agree with you. And we must stay strong when the media comes out with
        some lies about Trump to make us second guess his intent. Many so called
        conservatives are already posting that they think Trump is a democrat plant
        in order to get Hillary the presidency. How stupid does one have to be to
        believe that?

13. Aslan's Girl says:

Great post as usual, SD. What they did to McDaniel does worry me.. at least we know what they are capable of and Trump’s got the $$ and the name to expose them. But what they did in MS was the dirtiest politics.

14. Aslan's Girl says:

Washington Post: “[Trump] has followed up weeks of doomsaying about illegal immigrants with a call for an unprecedented crackdown”

This was a brilliant strategy by Trump: he didn’t start the convo w/”Deport them alllll!!!” he started with the WALL, that got people listening, then he talked about the murders and rapes, then Kate Steinle which personalized it. Now that he’s told everyone the TRUTH about illegals, now he says “deport”. People may not have embraced “deport” so massively just a few weeks ago. But Trump’s been schooling the voters. They are ready now for drastic measures.

Trump really did take the illegals from “rock star” status in the media to “send ’em all home” in just a few weeks.

• boutis says:

Notice that the media and the other candidates want to talk about Obamacare now. Yeah. NO! We the public aren’t finished with immigration yet.

• SharonKinDC says:

Yes. I think Walker dropped his prematurely, to thankfully no real effect. It was foolish, as the biggest issues to turning around the economy are immigration/border control, tax policy, trade… BOcare is a killer, but everyone who is sentient has figured that out. Thus, it begs the question if he dropped that plan all on his own volition or at the behest of interested parties?

• SharonKinDC says:

The man knows how to sell. It’s funny, but many turn up their noses at ‘sales’. The reality is everyone has to ‘sell’ at some point. To get a job, promotion, a date with some of interest, dealing w/ a contractor to get a deal…

No one better at the game than Trump.

• jetstream says:

Great insight.

15. stella says:

As an attempt to ‘poison’ lofo voters against Trump, Inside Edition is running a piece saying that Trump “stalked” Princess Diana.

• stella says:

It appears that Inside Edition is running daily hit pieces on Trump. Go to YouTube and search for “Inside Edition Trump”.

• 1hear2learn says:

They will stop at nothing, we must persevere. Trump2016!

• boutis says:

I think it is too late. It just looks like sour grapes. The scandal sheet flunkies of big media didn’t start early enough because they weren’t paying attention and thought the “clown” thing would work. It just looks like a bunch of fleas jumping on.

• Inside Edition is produced by King World Productions, which is owned by CBS.

• Sentient says:

Hillary’s husband is a serial rapist. No one cares about Trump’s amorous activities. It’s not like it’s a secret that he’s twice divorced. The liberal elites all think Trump supporters will be shocked that there’s dancing right here in River City. They don’t understand America. We supported a twice married Hollywood actor. Next they’ll try to shock Trump supporters by telling us that his first wife and current wife are … (gasp)… IMMIGRANTS.

• auscitizenmom says:

So, he had a big crush on Diana. Amazing that a man could find her attractive and wish to get to know her. And, 😯 he sent her flowers. He’s rich and he sent her lots of flowers.That is exactly what my sister’s now husband did after he met her. They have been married for 35 years. Who knew he was “stalking” her.

• keebler AC says:

And Diana’s middle eastern boyfriend wasn’t creepy?? He was apparently very rich from his father’s connections and bought her affection. The Donald at that time even in his youth would have lost interest in Diana very quickly had he had the opportunity to court her. She wasn’t the brightest bulb in the room. Trump probably felt sorry for her being tossed out of the royal family by Carmelia.

• auscitizenmom says:

Her mideast muslim boyfriend was totally creepy. I think part of his appeal was to be able to dangle their association in the face of the royal family. I believe it was her low-down, sneaky, cheating, husband who said she was not smart. And, look at who he had hooked up with, a no-count, woman who had no class and the face of an ugly horse. Diana couldn’t talk hunting, polo, etc. I never considered him very attractive, myself. In fact, I think he is a disgusting piece of slime………………{sigh} better quit on that note. I REALLY didn’t like him. And, STILL don’t.

• keebler AC says:

Oh, lol, I forgot about Prince Charles!😝……Now that there is creepy and she was married to him. I really think the Donald was trying to be kind giving her props after she was mercilessly rejected. He had a good heart. Diana was not his type. He probably liked her dress code more than the undress code so she needn’t have worried. She dated two rich foreigners including a Dr. Khan, heart surgeon after divorce. It was awful to see her cavorting around so shamelessly. I did feel sorry for Diana but she was not in Trump’s league. He always treated his wives like royalty even through the difficulties not of his own making. All men have an eye for pretty women even my dad. It’s normal.

Good thing is I’m fonder of Melania now than ever! First Lady of American Style and Fashion. 😊

• Triumphant Trump says:

Yeah, well, if she had taken his call she just might be alive today…just sayin’

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Today = Stalker of women.

Yesterday = Women hater.

Heads are exploding. 😉

Vulgarians, remember to:

Be loud; be proud.

Trump 2016.

16. Kenny Winn says:

Sickening

17. maybe2late says:

[OFF TOPIC] kudos to sundance – Reading this post, with its many links to related posts, I am knocked down by how much hard work is invested here for our cause! sundance’s work on this one topic can directly, and favorably, affect many individuals and votes. So what? So, do two things. Make a habit of sending links to the good stuff here to everyone you know with a brain. And, join me in sending a few buck sundance’s way.

• Better yet, post it on any and all websites that will allow you to post links.

• maybe2late says:

Yes, indeed! Wish I’d said that!

• booger71 says:

I continue to post Trump stuff on the Blaze..which I think they hate. So far they haven’t banned me yet.

• Yes, Grassroots work, share Sundance’s work by posting URL links to this work. By send URL links in your email communication with friends and aquaintances, maybe via your emails signature. I want to suggest creating a 2″ x 3.5″ business card with URLs, a QR scan code, and 5 reasons to support your primary candidate choice. last a reminder to register Republican to vote in the GOP Republican primary.
        1.) LibreOffice and OpenOffice have a template business card that could be modified to this use. After completing print out and take down to your local copy shop, print on 80lb card stock, and then use the paper shear to cut the 10 cards out from a 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper. http://libreoffice.org

2.) An open source cross platform label creator, Glabels. http://glabels.sourceforge.net/ Again create a PDF file and take down to your local Kinko’s FedEX copy shop for printing on 80lb card stock.

Now, this site should have a friendly contest to create a single PDF file that would print out 10 2″x3.5″ business cards on a single sided 8.5″ x 11″ inch paper.

For us that like to talk a lot, maybe have single PDF file with two pages, that can print front and back side, aligned so that when the cards are cut, they have print on two sides. :>) You can send more words to the wise receipient or baffle them with BS. Your choice.

This would be a cheap grassroots up method to influence people you come in contact with everyday. I may make it to the Oregon State fair here in Salem Oregon to hear a presidential candidate talk, but it takes knocking on doors and handing out information to your local neighbors. Grassroots, one method to effect change.

My 2 cents, hope some of you take this idea, make it your own and run with it like Paul Revere, The GOPe is coming. The GOPe is coming.

Sundance, can we have a post, where people can attach their business card creation in a PDF file with a PNG thumb preview. Then we can talk about what we like and what we would change to make a better card. Next a way to sort the cards on a state by state list, where we could download the card we liked to a USB Thumb drive to take over to the copy shop and print 4 or 5 sheets of business cards to hand out over the next couple of weeks. Takes a dollar and 20 minutes of your time.

You can use LibreOffice and Glabels on MS Windows or create a bootable USB flash drive with PuppyLinux to save and modify your creation.

http://rufus.akeo.ie Rufus USB writes a .ISO image file to a USB Flash drive.
        http://puppylinux.org Tahrpup 6.0.2 .ISO image file download and write to a USB FLash drive.
        http://distro.ibiblio.org/puppylinux/puppy-tahr/iso/tahrpup%20-6.0-CE/ directory of Tahrpup files to download http://distro.ibiblio.org/puppylinux/puppy-tahr/iso/tahrpup%20-6.0-CE/tahr-6.0.2_noPAE.iso

Email me with your ideas. Fred

18. Dee says:

Thanks for the info. I’m still a registered Dem even though I’ve been voting R in the general’s. We’re a closed state so I’m going to switch to R so I can vote for Trump in CT’S primary. Not many delegates but every bit helps.

• auscitizenmom says:

I am an Independent, but I may have registered Rep. when I moved herebecause Florida is a closed state. I had already decided to check and make sure that is what I had done.

19. Ellie says:

I’m in!

20. doodahdaze says:

Jebito is making it hard road on the E. He is exposed as a rainmaker for….Lehman!!!

21. dizzymissl says:

This is a GREAT article. Read the comments. People are loving The Donald

22. Frank says:

Thank you, Sundance, for this crucial expose’ that might just help to save the Republic.

23. Pingback: Defeating The GOPe Road Map – A Message to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Supporters…. | From the Trenches World Report

24. Peter Pfeifer says:

“Georgia” is NOT correct. Any Registered Voter can vote in a Primary, regardless of Party. The only restriction is that one cannot vote in one Party’s Primary and then vote in another Party’s Primary Runoff IN THE SAME YEAR.

• peachteachr says:

TY. I re_istered D at my parents direction in 67. I could always vote for any candidate. I understand now. I will vote Trump instead of my pick, Cruz. Just wow! It is so diabolical.

25. tnwahm says:

I am on the GOP steering committee for our county. I will not be leaving it anytime soon. The legal council for the RNC is also from here.

• tnwahm says:

I am a huge supporter of Ted Cruz. He was here last week and they had to move the venue because we outgrew the original spot. It was great. One of the reasons that I love Cruz is because of his dad. I am going to an event this weekend and Ted Cruz will be there. I will also get to hear Jeb, ~yuck~ Rubio, Perry and Jindal.

Even though my first choice is Cruz, I am also a fan of what Trump is doing and would have no compunction in voting for Trump.

• boutis says:

He is one of my Senators. I heard him speak and then spoke briefly with him when he was running in the Senate primary. He really is a very nice young man and exceptional speaker. Trump may be just too hard to beat this time but I would like Trump to consider him as a VP or a Supreme Court slot too.

26. georgiafl says:

Your strategy is absolutely great Sundance, but unless we can get people out to vote, the Uniparty fraud and corruption will continue and destroy the USA.

One of the Republican strategy/consultants said in the 2012 election only 15% of registered Republicans actually voted. That is typical of a Romney ticket because he historically has always suppressed the voter turn out.

In addition, Democrat/leftists know more than a dozen ways to steal an election. Many Democrat voters vote multiple times using different addresses and aliases.

We need a computerized national voter registry with a photo ID that eVerifies when people have already voted.

Catherine Englebrecht’s True the Vote is a great organization. http://truethevote.org/
    Obama’s IRS denied their organization a non-profit tax permit and persecuted Englebrecht and her family.

We need to join with True the Vote and each of us make a lot of noise, and put pressure on our legislators to mandate computerized voter registry and photo IDs and pass a law that election rolls have to be purged before election day and thereafter kept up to date removing voters when people die.

27. emet says:

For no legitimate law enforcement purpose, San Francisco’s sheriff went to considerable trouble to transfer an illegal alien to his custody. After the very minor charges against the illegal were dropped, the Sheriff continued to hold him, without any authority or legal basis to do so. Upon release, the illegal then murders an innocent woman on Pier 14. Now, because of this brutal, outrageous crime, Trump will be president. What irony,

28. NJF says:

Good morning all…I’ve been lurking here since the MB case and have learned so much!!!!!! Thank you everyone.

I feel all splodly head myself b/c I’ve finally found like minded people and it’s an experience I don’t often experience.

I’m talking to everyone i know about trump, and I think, I hope I’m opening up some eyes. At first the typical response was, “he’s stupid,, he’s crazy, yadda, yadda, yadda.” All of have to do is respond, “why?” And their inability to actually articulate that mindset really wakes people up!!!!

One of my first tasks for the day is switching my party affiliation so I can vote in the primary (NY). I never realized how critical it was to pay attention to this part of the cycle. They had brainwashed me well, ha!

Oh….FWIW, roger stone is on CNN right now and it seems he’s read SDs reports!!!! Like he’s outlining it play by play. wow! The anchor looks dumbfounded!!! He keeps asking, “how can this be? Why would they be on a mission to take Trump out?” LOL priceless

• the typical response was, “he’s stupid,, he’s crazy, yadda, yadda, yadda.” All of have to do is respond, “why?” And their inability to actually articulate that mindset really wakes people up!…

That description matches what I experienced when speaking to people (family members, in particular) about Sarah Palin. Few, if any, had taken the time to actually listen to her policy proposals or positions on key issues, let alone read her book “Going Rogue” or do any research into her stint as Governor of Alaska. Mostly, their responses either amounted to “I don’t know, I just don’t like her” or simply recounted something which she never said: “I can see Russia from my house!” (it was actually Tina Fey who said it while impersonating her on SNL).

The same situation now applies to our discussions about Donald Trump. The leftist media apparatchiks have done their job very well.

Politics is a dangerous subject around my house….

• NJF says:

Politics is a dangerous subject around my house….

LOL every night I feel as if our dinner table convo denegrates into an episode of “all in the family,” with my 18 year old daughter playing meathead, and I’m Archie Bunker!

29. Steve in Greensboro says:

Thanks for the reminder, Mr. Dance.

I just changed my party affiliation from Unaffiliated to Republican, to be sure to be able to vote for Trump or Cruz in the March 1 primary.

North Carolina has a semi-open primary arrangement in which Unaffiliated voters may vote in either primary, so perhaps I didn’t need to make this change, but did so anyway despite my contempt for the current Republican Party leadership, because there is no chance Democrats or Libertarians will include a primary contest with anybody I would ever vote for (and to avoid the risk of a rule change).

• Dawn Elle says:

I’m NC too and will remain Unaffiliated (because I CAN vote in the primary for TRUMP) it would make me physically ill to change to Republican (after the likes of Boehner, McConnel, Graham, McCain, Rove, etc) I’m glad I don’t have to!!

30. Don says:

Bernie instead of Hillary would create an interesting dilemma for the GOPe, Bernie or Trump. I would not think a total socialist would fit in with the plans of the CofC, and the Wall Street crowd. I guess they would roll over him like the black-lives-matter ladies did.

• keebler AC says:

Bernie Sanders would be Soros material, not Donahue. He’s attracting huge 15,000 to 25,000 crowds because he’s promising minimum wage increases. Sanders is also backed by Unions such as the nurses and the teacher unions. He’s not unlike Obama, freebies in exchange for votes and promising to go up against the 1% which is a myth existing like a boogeyman man in the minds of socialists and their tools.

The real white elephant is Sander’s lack of understanding of economics where you can bring in illegal immigrants and also increase minimum-wage two workers in union staff in an environment of high unemployment and recession. It’s ridiculous that people believe Sanders can do what he promises. The deficit and debt is already at unheralded levels which cannot be sustained with promises of high minimum wages.

In might actually be fun to see Sanders go up against Trump. The Donald is doing well against Hillary right now, catching up very fast.

31. Thanks for all your great research, whoever runs this blog.

One question re: another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention

If Trump is strong enough across the board mightn’t he conceivably be the only nominee? That would be sweet.

P.S. I’m counting on this site to keep me up-to-date with all things Trump. Forget the racial outrages for a while.

32. Obomination says:

I’m going to swim against the current. I want to see the GOP destroyed, thus my delight in what Trump has accomplished to this point, but I’m not going to register as a member of this treasonous party to vote for anyone. If Trump is truly a force for good and his supporters leave giving the nomination to someone else he will run as an independent. This is not an easy choice by any means and I respect those here that feel differently.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

(1) Splitting the vote = happy GOPe.

(2) Trump going Independent = same.

(3) Would a patriot make GOPe happy?

(4) Your vote is your vote. Do your thing.

33. dizzymissl says:

Hit piece on Melania on Daily Mail. I’ve been waiting for this.

I’m not going to post a link, though

• wondering999 says:

They make the point that she had nude photos back before she married. So what? I don’t care. Women who look like her don’t need hijab. Hollywood has required almost all the leading ladies to shed clothing, we’re used to seeing way too much. Not totally a hit piece though…here’s part of what Daily Mail quoted
      “‘Like Jacqueline Kennedy, Melania Trump is beautiful, discreet, smart and keeps her own counsel,’ Keogh, author of the books Jackie Style, told Daily Mail Online in an exclusive interview….”Melania would be a terrific first lady, and like Jackie she’s got great style, is great looking, and when she walks into a room, everyone pays attention. I don’t think Melania has any personal ambitions, unlike Hillary Clinton…Melania’s much like Jackie, who really wanted to further JFK’s ideals. Melania keeps a pretty low profile, and allows Donald to shine, which is very similar to what Jackie did with Jack.

‘Like Jackie, she’s very well educated,’ continued Keogh. ‘She’s glamorous and she’s an authentic beauty, not a made-up, plastic surgery, fake person. Jackie, too, was an authentic beauty. Because she has great personal style, Melania (who chose a $200,000 gown for her wedding to Trump) would certainly revive interest in the fashion industry, much like Jackie did.”

• wondering999 says:

I like that Melania’s parents insisted that she pay attention to her education, and not rely solely on her looks. This is a good message for the kids

• keebler AC says:

I myself am tired of hearing about how the wife of the candidate is going to offset the negatives or balance out the candidate. They kept propping up Mitt Romney’s wife to make him seem warm and sociable. Ted Cruz’s high-powered wife is said to be an asset to his campaign too. Michelle Obama was very important to Barack’s campaign because she was completely black American.

It’s not the wife running for presidency!

• joshua says:

and Princess Diana and her cousin were photoed topless too….but after being married and royalty…so what does it matter?

• judyw says:

And this further identifies the strong women Trump has had and continues to attract into his life…
      Trump’s older sister, Federal Judge Maryanne Trump Barry who is tall and has a similar, if more abundant, coiffure of blond hair to her brother’s, has made it clear that she never felt in competition with him. She had a view of gender equality not unlike his own. “My sister has a very unique view on this, and — not so unique,” Trump said. “She feels that women are very smart and can be very tough and can be at least equal to men, and that women can fight very hard.”

Trump said he had sought Ms. Barry’s counsel after the Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked him, in a widely watched debate, about his past remarks on women His sister, he said in an interview, was supportive of him. “She called me to say she’s very proud and added ‘Just be yourself.’ Of course, I don’t know if that’s good advice, but she said, ‘Just be yourself and you will do well, really well.’ ”

34. MainelyDoc says:

What is GOPe?

35. Nomadic100 says:

I believe that the endless parade of illegals and “unaccompanied minors” on television last summer and the government’s supine, nay, encouraging, response to it awakened a lot of minds while more recent events, e.g., Kate Steinle, among many others, have cemented convictions that illegal immigration must end and that criminal illegals, at least, must be deported and stay deported.

36. It amazes me how quickly (@3 weeks) the critics in my inner circle have evolved from the typical “Oh, his hair..or .He’s crazy” to pointed intellectual topics on the fourteenth amendment. They view him as a SERIOUS threat. And to those who feel he dropped the ball on the anchor baby issue..it would be asinine, this far into his campaign..to assume Trump did not prepare for ALL of his immigration points to be scrutinized. He has a plan.

37. Truthfilter says:

I live in Louisiana -which is a closed primary state. I can tell you that I’ve talked to all kinds of people who support Trump but are not registered Republicans. We need to get the word out about registering with the Republican Party in Louisiana. I’m going to start with Facebook and provide links to registration information. It’s a start and it’s a way I can help. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Please advise in any other ideas you may have. Thank you Sundance for keeping us on top of this critical information.

38. safvet says:

Reposted to Lucianne.com

39. archer52 says:

Lincoln led his party into a power position when the nation fractured the last time. Maybe we’ll see the same thing when we fundamentally change the Republican party by exorcising those people like McConnell.

They are old, soon to be retired or die in office. Either way, they will not be here in ten years. WE are the foundation of the new party. Trump is just a symptom of a bigger anger growing in all citizens. A smart leader would take advantage of it.

What I do like about him, and if only the others would do the same thing, is he going to pull black votes by pitting them against illegals. The blacks are losing ground quickly and see Hispanics- and their liberal white handlers on the democratic side, as responsible for that.

If a Republican spoke open and honestly about that, they would sway a large number of black votes compared to the usual numbers.

40. bullnuke says:

Sundance, your explanation of how the GOPe plans to run Bush is validated by the way the elite in the news are trashing The Donald. Never before have I seen such hatred for conservative voters than now…vulgarians indeed. The liberal media are always trying to tear down our side. It is transparently obvious that Trump has to go, no one else is a threat to the Jebster.

41. labrat says:

Cruz takes on code pink.

42. keebler AC says:

They have trillions at stake with GOPe winning which is why if we can afford it we ought to donate to Trump’s campaign. Fox Robert Murdoch is worth $24 billion, Koch brothers worth total $50 billion, and Soros $23 billion, etc.

If establishment DNC or GOP E win, then we the people ought to with hold the taxes paid normally to the federal government in escrow for a Constitutional government under Trump – for Americans by Americans. There must be a way to do it within the constitution?

43. Sandra says:

Hey California voters, here’s what the California League of Women’s Voters web site says:

you may be able to request the ballot of one of the political parties at the polls or on your vote-by-mail ballot request form. Each political party has the option of allowing decline-to-state voters to vote in their Presidential primary.

And here’s what wikipedia says:

In February 1999, 12.89% of registered voters in California declined to state a party affiliation. That figure had risen to 18.18% by January 2006, and to 19.91% by October 15, 2008. The growth of the category Decline to State follows California’s switch from the closed primary to an open primary system in 1996 following the adoption of Proposition 198. Until 1996, only voters who were registered with a political party could vote in that party’s primary election. In the June 1998 and March 2000 primary elections, voters could vote for any candidate in any party’s primary. On June 26, 2000, the United States Supreme Court decided in California Democratic Party, et al. v. Jones 530 U.S. 567 (2000)[1] that California’s open primary system violated the right of free association. In January 2001, following the passage of SB28 (Ch. 898, Stats. 2000), a new modified closed system took effect in which voters registered with a particular party can only vote in that party’s primary, but voters who decline to state a party affiliation can vote in one party’s primary if the party agrees to allow it (California Elections Code §2151).

So it looks like you do not need to be a registered Republican to request a Republican ballot for the primary.

• Sandra says:

Each political party has the option of allowing people who register to vote without stating a political party preference (“no party preference” voters – formerly known as “decline-to-state” voters) to vote in their presidential primary election. A political party must notify the Secretary of State’s office whether or not they will allow no party preference voters to vote in their presidential primary election 135 days before the election.

If a no party preference voter wishes to vote in the presidential primary election of a political party who has notified the Secretary of State that they will allow no party preference voters to vote in their party’s primary, a no party preference voter would simply ask their county elections office or ask a poll worker at their polling place for a ballot for that political party. A voter may not request more than one party’s ballot.

If a no party preference voter does not request such a ballot, they will be given a nonpartisan ballot, containing only the names of candidates for voter-nominated offices and local nonpartisan offices and measures to be voted upon at that presidential primary election.

44. kinthenorthwest says:

Haven’t they learned that name calling only endears more and more Americans to Trump

45. we need to pass this page to everyone

46. …If the GOP screws Trump out I will vote for Hillary before I vote for Bush… the end.

47. sedeuceter says:

I haven’t read through all the comments but the article has no mention of Sarah Palin. She and Trump seem to be in a mutual admiration society and her being involved in a campaign with Trump and Cruz would be a significant with her millions of supporters and followers.

48. navychick79 says:

This is a sad day for American voters WE want to vote for who will work for AMERICA and do as WE have hired him to do NO MORE BULLSHIT POLITICS