Even the description is so gruesome to contemplate I’m putting the entire accompanying article below the fold.  And I strongly urge you to consider if you really want/need to know what goes on inside an abortion factory.

Here’s the video – BUT I would advise to strongly consider where you are when you view and/or listen to the content.

...And there’s five or six more of these videos anticipated?

[Life News] The organization that has released six videos exposing the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts has released a new undercover video today with another shocking discovery. This latest video catches the nation’s biggest abortion business harvesting the brain of an aborted baby who was still alive.

The video (SHOWN ABOVE) features Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist who unsuspectingly took a job as a “procurement technician” at the fetal tissue company and biotech start-up StemExpress in late 2012. That’s the company that acts as a middleman and purchases the body parts of aborted babies from Planned Parenthood to sell to research universities and other places. StemExpress was partnered with Planned Parenthood up until last week, when it quietly announced it had ended its relationship with the abortion corporation.

The new video includes O’Donnell’s eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting in Planned Parenthood abortion clinics. She tells the harrowing story of harvesting an intact brain from a late-term male unborn baby whose heart was still beating after the abortion.

O’Donnell describes the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term baby aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, California.  (link)

a-prayer-for-times-like-these

This entry was posted in Choose Life, Christian Values, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to Beyond Horrific – Seventh Planned Parenthood Video Released – “Beating Hearts” During “Procurement”……

1. tappin52 says:

Good lord, this is absolutely gut-wrentching. We are so far gone from humanity.

2. Ursula says:

Heartbreaking.

3. The Fighting Man says:

I can’t believe it, but there it is. Horrific barbarity! So many women will STILL say the baby is only a “potential” life and not a human being–even as they hear this. The women who support this nonsense are brainwashed or evil, I’ll let G_d judge. They need to find Jesus, that’s all you can say about these monsters. Glad the women I know are pro-Life Believers. I’d hate to be around one of these soulless ghouls day in and day out.

• stella says:

On the opinion blogs, there are more men than women defending abortion, and saying emphatically that a fetus is not a human being.

• Lee Jan says:

So men think dismemberment is just fine while the heart is beating. There will be a special place in hell for those men and women.

• Matt Musson says:

Babies ae not people.
        Slaves are not people.
        Jews are not people.

• Ellie says:

Maybe that’s not so surprising stella. Abortion provides a convenient out for men who engage in casual sex.

The whole industry is just beyond words. God forgive me, but on some level I hope there is a special place in hell for these workers. They are without morals, ethics and conscience. So sick. As a nation, we will pay for this.

4. badlass says:

Nazis

5. rhobin8301 says:

OMG I.have.no.words. How much worse can it possibly be?! That was a living, moving baby….

6. peachteachr says:

TY for warnin_ me. I will not read any more nor will I see video. Depravity your name is PP.

7. Calling Planned Parenthood monsters is an insult to monsters everywhere.

8. lovessiamese says:

Reblogged this on TheKingsKidChronicles and commented:

I hope I can back up and get the rest of these posts to reblog. I am not ashamed of being pro-life. I can understand the choice of abortion in the cases of rape, incest, or danger to the mother, but that is a very small percentage of abortions (less than 1%). Those situations should be striclty between the woman/girl and her doctor and God. Abortion for the sake of convenience should be a crime. It’s still murder, so our gov’t has decided murder acceptable if the woman chooses it. It can’t be double homicide if the pregnant woman is murdered, and not murder just because she doesn’t want the baby. Duh!

9. flaladybug says:

Even with the warning I became physically ill watching this, but I wanted to be educated enough to discuss this topic. Having 4 boys and a new baby daughter this was so incredibly painful to watch. How ANYONE can defend this is beyond my comprehension. I can think of only 2 WORDS for those who are in ANY WAY responsible for allowing this reprehensible practice to continue…..PURE EVIL 😦

• jackphatz says:

But, but, but…you know..those videos are edited, no really.

The Left, every one of them will be lined up, ready to call us all ingrates for daring to believe these videos.

• jakeandcrew says:

I don’t care what they say – they are willfully blinding themselves and suppressing the truth so they can live their lives without guilt.

It doesn’t matter what they say, there is no defense for what is going on.

• The Fighting Man says:

They are saying this woman is an actor and the film makers made all of this up.

• jakeandcrew says:

They’ll say whatever they can to try and make this go away – but do they have any proof at all of that claim (that Holly is an actor)? I doubt it.

In the documents section of CMP’s website, there are Stem Express forms filled out by Holly/Jessica. Holly speaks often of her co-worker, Jessica. I’m sure there’s plenty of documentation that can prove her employment with Stem Express. The procurement procedures that Holly describes completely jive with what the abortionists have said in earlier videos.

The evidence from these videos is clear. They can’t deny it, and they can’t defend it. The only way out of this for the abortion industry is for people to ignore the evidence, and do nothing.

That cannot happen.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

who is saying it is an actor? if they are wrong, that strategy is really going to blow up in their faces.

• folma says:

In the Left’s Orwellian world if they say it’s an actor, it’s an actor!

That’s why I say right now we can start calling Trump the President of the United States.

• NJF says:

This is the second video with this former employee, and I was just thinking, how does one mischaracterize, and mis represent the statements of a whistleblower?

sratches head

10. Dee says:

I watched this on Breitbart. I wish there had been a warning posted there as I thought this was a video of just the technician talking. The words were bad enough but the visual…ugh, I wish I could un-see it.
    If you’re reading the comments before watching the video, please think very carefully about if you can handle hearing and seeing what’s in this video. Extremely disturbing.

• mikayla825 says:

Sundance’s warning put me on notice. Your warning convinced me, thank you very much and I’m glad I read the comments first this time.

• Anubis says:

The people that shot these videos had to keep a straight face when haggling prices for baby parts while drinking wine.

11. 180daysofkindergarten says:

I am not surprised one bit by what goes on at PP. What I am surprised by is that people can still say that PP provides needed healthcare. Vomit.

12. ZurichMike says:

Archangel Michael, seraphim burning bright with God’s love We could use a bit of support about now. Mother of God we entrust these holy innocents to your care. Jesus Lord of all creation have mercy on us.

13. zephyrbreeze says:

I burst into tears just reading the description.

Dr. Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of NARAL who performed 15,000 abortions and oversaw another 60,000 as the director of the largest clinic in the world became pro-life based on the science using ultrasound and fetal studies. Eventually he became Catholic to help him deal with the guilt he felt: “I fear I have presided over 60,000 murders,” he said. He made an interesting claim about the future of society with it’s enthusiasm for abortion:

“We live in an age of fulsome nihilism: and age of death; and age in which as author Walker Percy (a fellow physcian, a pathologist who specialized in autopsying Western civilization) argued, “compassion leads to the gas chamber.” or the abortion clinic, or the euthanist’s office.

“We live in an age of defining personhood upward so that fewer and fewer of us make the cut, an age of virtual abjuring of moral values, so that we can treat people like objects – and yes, abortion has helped us learn how to do that; …so that everything, including your life, my friend, is up for discussion…the methodical suffocation of authority and the hopeless balkanization of normative ethics.

“How delightful and endless our choices! – to kill, to to die, to use until no longer useful, all without ever being judged, even by our selves. (Our what?) ….The barbarians are not waiting beyond the frontiers; they have been governing us for some time.” (p 3)

The Hand of God, The Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor who changed his mind., Bernard Nathanson

14. jakeandcrew says:

Yes, it’s horrible, which is why I will watch every video, and read as much as I can, because I want to know it all – so that I can shout it from the rooftops and expose their monstrous deeds to as many people as I can. Just like we have to get busy and work towards defeating the GOPe and taking our country back, we have to get busy and work towards ENDING ABORTION, period.

Untold millions of babies have already died because of this heinous crime, this atrocity that some dare to call a “right” – but I will do my utmost to end abortion in America and save as many babies as possible.

“Open your mouth for the mute,
    For the rights of all the unfortunate.
    Open your mouth, judge righteously,
    And defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.”

Proverbs 31:8-9

15. freepetta says:

I can’t watch it. Absolutely horrific.

16. CoffeeBreak says:

This one made me clutch my chest and cry out in horror. My whole body shook for several minutes. I’ve been mostly confined to home for several months due to an injury, but this morning, I had to get out and take a walk in the light drizzle. Murderers!

17. tnwahm says:

There are no words to describe this horror . . .
    Think about what a beating heart means . . .
    Part of checking for signs of life is looking for a pulse . . .
    What are you checking when you check for a pulse?

18. Jersey Beach says:

I can’t bring myself to watch these videos, the warnings and viewers comments are enough to figure out what is going on. I don’t want to have a full blow panic attack watching such disturbing videos where you know these things happened and hope to God they stop.

• littlered says:

I can’t bring myself to look either. I appreciate the warning.This whole thing just makes me sick.

• Jersey Beach says:

I watched the first and second, the first lady was so nonchalant talking about how they did the procedures while eating her salad during lunch or dinner. So imagine watching that, listening to the crunching of the salad in her mouth and her attitude, that was enough for me. But I watch some of the second video, I think it was, again while dining out, and joking about she would like to get a Lamborghini. It was the first one that really got me.

I haven’t been able to watch another since the second video. The viewers comments, the warnings before watching is enough for me to not to watch another one. It’s just too heartbreaking to hear what very little they think of these precious little lives.

19. hocuspocus13 says:

And our Politicians are just as bad for taking PP money and defending them

20. Lee Jan says:

WE are not them and THEY are not us. G-d will have NO mercy on THEM.

21. Monroe says:

Was PP the only source for StemExpress? Calling for the defunding or closing of PP may not solve one part of the problem.

In essence you have stopped StemExpress from working with PP. The defunding of PP no longer impacts what these folks want to call “procurement”.

Emotions vs strategy. The anti-abortion emotions are clouding the goal of stopping StemExpress and any other companies engaged in similar practices. Remove the monetary incentive and you may find your anti-abortion battle a little easier.

• jakeandcrew says:

How do you remove the monetary incentive?

• Monroe says:

.1. Identify and investigate these companies that do tissue/organ procurement. Are they following the law? Makes it expensive to conduct “business” and it decreases profit margins and might lead to dropping that “line of business”.

.2. If PP was acting unethically/unlawfully what are the odds that other sources are behaving in the same manner? Shed some light on them. No source for “product” means no revenue which means no disgusting business.

.3. Identify research studies using fetal tissue. Contact the Institutional Review Boards and shut down the studies. No customers buying means no business for these vile companies.

Instead if is easier to clutch your pearls and fan yourself while trying to overturn Roe v Wade. The achilles heel of conservatives is that everything turns into an absolute. The candidate is not conservative enough so I won’t vote. Birth control pills are the same as abortion. Conservatives would rather suffer with nothing than compromise and get closer to the goal post.

• Anubis says:

You have only added a middleman between StemExpress and PP.

22. Alfred E. Neuman says:

Reblogged this on The Lynler Report.

23. Monroe says:

Another question: Since birth control is free, then why are there so many unwanted pregnancies? I understand BC is not 100% effective but are the number of abortions consistent with the fail rate of BC?

• zephyrbreeze says:

It’s the rule that once something is considered “safer” people become more reckless in pushing the limits. Birth control, antibiotics, so-called AID’s remedies, abortion all contribute to the illusion that people can be fairly self-indulgent sexually without paying too high a price.

• Monroe says:

I agree. What I’m saying is that when talking to pro-choice folks, ask them the question about free birth control and the failure rate. Make folks think about personal responsibility. Hopefully the questions will make them realize that probably a large number of abortions are the result of lack of personal responsibility and convenience. Folks need to realize that there are other options.

I’m trying to find the right words and can’t. I’m saying there are plenty of pro-choice people who could be swayed to your side if approached in a certain manner. I know that several posters have raised points that make me re-consider and demand more information.

What PP and StemExpress are doing is vile and needs to be stopped and I’m willing to help but I will not concede a woman’s freedom to take birth control pills. Sadly when I try to collaborate with pro-lifers it turns into an all or nothing.

• Michelle says:

This is the birth control method they are using, despite other types of birth control being available and free.

Contrary to what MANY, MANY people believe, birth control pills are an abortifacient. No one want to know that. Or acknowledge it. They run off and bury their heads. When I was in research and development of a pharmaceutical company eons ago, they tell you this as a matter of course. It is in the literature. For a contracepting person/couple using birth control pills consistently as prescribed results in an abortion every 12 to 18 months.

As a result of THAT information, I being totally against abortion, with or without direct medical assistance have refused to entertain it if that were an option in my life.

With the information above, we as a society are killing ourselves-not just with surgical abortions, such as these videos are showing, by ‘simple’ birth control or other artifical means–but by allowing “Plan B” known as an emergency contraceptive, or RU486 which is a two parter series of medication to medically induced abortions–which was wayyy more common than surgical. Where is the outrage for that?

A side note, for me personally, shame on all of those who had reached adulthood by the 1970’s and did not do a damn thing THEN, have a revolution with regards to abortion. Many expected someone ELSE to take care of that ‘dreadful issue’. Even after the Supreme Court. Like some here, you refused to acknowledge it and hoped it would somehow go away. Now we have it as a dirty filthy, tattered fabric of society. Watch the videos, watch what you chose to ignore then–and get get off your ass and do something. I have. First step is find like minded people in your community, and join them. Be the voice now if you could not then.

• Monroe says:

Sadly, I too am concerned that abortion has turned into a socially acceptable form of birth control. We live in a society where personal responsibility has been tossed out the window and instant gratification is demanded. Allowing abortions to be free or low cost just serves to reward and reinforce immoral and irresponsible behavior.

• Indiemex says:

I wasn’t old enough in the 70’s to know what was going on. However, I chose not to attend Oregon Health Sciences University, specifically because they were participating in the US, RU486 clinical trials.

• Sam says:

The number of abortions is far higher than the fail rate of birth control. The reason is that women have been conditioned to believe that abortion is just another form of birth control and the fetus is just a clump of cells and tissue, even if it has a beating heart and looks like a baby on the ultrasound. Progressives and liberals, both Democrat and Republican, have fought hard to deny laws that require a prospective abortion seeker to watch an ultrasound video that shows her unborn baby looking like a baby. Sometimes women who have voluntarily watched have decided against abortion. Progressives and liberals don’t like that since it conflicts with their plan to limit population.

Very, very few women would seek abortions if they used birth control correctly. But they are careless for a variety of reasons including denial that they could actually get pregnant.

24. aprilyn43 says:

It’s Murder … Legalized Murder Of The Unborn!
    And God will and is holding us accountable!

25. Monroe says:

Also, why does the Catholic Church support partial birth abortions? Ran across that point when I campaigned against Obama and told Catholic organizations that Obama supported partial birth abortions.

26. Sam says:

May God have mercy on us. These abominations are going on in our midst. I didn’t know until these videos came out just what all went on behind those closed doors. Now I know. Now we all know. From this point onward, we are obligated to do all we can to end this abomination before God. He has destroyed nations for things like this. May it not be too late for us. Pray, above all pray for God’s help to end this horror, and do whatever you can to help end abortion and the killing factory called Planned Parenthood.

27. William says:

How is it that there are people conducting these activities without any second thoughts? And why it is only a tiny minority of them, such as this phlebotomist, whose conscience made them recoil? The answers were demonstrated in the Milgram experiments of the 1960s. The rationale for taking part in such activities are 1)the end justifies the means, and 2)just following orders. That’s how mass murders and other horrible crimes occur on a large scale. The Milgram experiments demonstrated that it is the tiny minority who refused. Most did not refuse to take part; I believe they comprised more than 80 percent.

28. Pingback: Beyond Horrific – Seventh Planned Parenthood Video Released – “Beating Hearts” During “Procurement”…… | From the Trenches World Report

29. joanfoster says:

The same members of congress who rant and rave about ISIS nightly on the news won’t even allow a vote to come to the floor of the House and Senate to defund these bastards. Yes, ISIS is evil, but as I heard a minister say recently, “so far they haven’t killed 60,000,000 babies”. The rape and incest issue is nothing more than a straw man. Rape kits are done routinely which prevents conception. I have actually known only one person in my life who had an abortion based on a threatening health issue and it was in the late 70s.

30. stella says:

Have you seen this (old) video recorded at PP locations:

31. BostonPat says:

As I am recalling..doesn’t our former attorney general Eric the reds wife have skin in the game in the abortion industry? I believe they own property that houses a clinic.

32. labrat says:

I feel for this girl. I’m sure she thought she was signing up to draw blood – not dissect babies. She looks medicated – I hope exposing the horrors of PP helps her to cope with what she’s been through. IMHO her testimony is even more powerful juxtaposed against the callousness of the abortionists. Excellent editing – kudos to LiveAction.

33. QuadGMoto says:

I’ve had a slightly different reaction than some others here. While some cry, I cannot. I’m too angry. What these “people” are doing is pure, unadulterated evil. Yet people defend it!

I cannot forget that I am not their judge. When I consider this pervasive, cold, and calculating evil in our midst, I am amazed at His restraint. If I was in His place, there would be nothing more than smoking grease spots all over this country, or even total devastation considering how many “people”, though not personally participating in these atrocities, actively defend them and make them possible, much like the average citizens of mid-20th century Germany did.

Like those citizens from decades past, our modern supporters will likewise face the price for this countries crimes. (Revelation 17-18 now seem to describe this country perfectly.) He will judge with certain, inerrant, and inescapable judgement.

But until then, those who are still slaves to evil can still escape that slavery.

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.
    — 2 Peter 3:9–10

Now is the time to take advantage of that patience, because it will not last forever.

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
    — Thomas Jefferson

• archer52 says:

54 million people. makes Hitler look like a piker. And we pay for it and applaud it as though we are doing good.

Then we import 30 million people to fill our dying population- or maybe more properly stated “murdered” population, and we think we are doing good.

all for convenience and freedom? I think it was Marco Rubio who said the lines recently, and I agree. If the unborn could lobby or protest or vote they would be protected by the democrats, but their voices are silent and then silenced.

We are the monsters because we allow it, just as the Germans who looked the other way. Remember those politicians who were silent on this or voted to keep PP alive and babies dead. Maybe next time they don’t get back into office.

You want to defund PP? Cut off the head of the animal that feeds it.

34. oldschool64 says:

I’ am hoping this is the worst one, but I fear it isn’t.

35. LadyRavenSDC says:

Genocide of the Innocent

36. kinthenorthwest says:

American Moriality is in the Sewer lately. H3LL just look at what our Children watch on TV now, & who they are supposed to Look up To in DC. H3LL Obama Elevates Gangbanging Thugs & their Gangbanging Families, yet totally ignores Our True American Heroes and their Actions.

We Need American Back

Life is a Precious Miraculous Gift Do Not Destroy.

• LadyRavenSDC says:

Kinthenorthwest – The “We Want America Back” speaks for me (thank you for posting) and I suspect the majority here, but if there is a movement to take America back it is not reflected in the below. In one years’ time we have dropped in freedom ranking from 17th position (which is bad enough) to 20th position.
      The protests at Planned Parenthood “could” be the first nail in the coffin of those who despise and intend to destroy this country. We must not sit this one out!

37. LadyRavenSDC says:

Reblogged this on LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH! and commented:

Who will answer the terrible, small cry from the womb –
    “Someone, help! Please save me!”

Which of us will be prepared some day to answer a grandchild who asks –
    Grandma/Grandpa – what did you do during the Baby Genocide war?

Make no mistake, this is, for anyone who is aware of the Planned Parenthood atrocities, one of “the” defining moments in our lives. Once you know, you cannot go back to not knowing.

We can sit around and wait for God or government to handle this, or we can do something about it. The first, by our silence, makes us complicit in the cold blooded execution and sale for profit of the unborn. The other is a commitment to humanity.

Saturday 8/22/2015 – Protest Planned Parenthood! – http://protestpp.com/

38. zephyrbreeze says:

The founder of the Radiance Foundation was the product of rape. His black mother gave him up for adoption and he was adopted by a white Family. He has several anti-abortion videos on his site.

39. zephyrbreeze says:

Turns out Catholic Colleges have a relationship with Planned Parenthood. It’s Genocide, not healthcare.

• Monroe says:

Like I said above, time for conservatives to get their house in order. Many Catholic organizations were okay with supporting Obama even knowing he supported partial birth abortions.

• bodicacia says:

These colleges and individuals are working against the teachings of the Catholic Church. Pope Francis has reiterated that the Catholic Church will not change it’s position on abortion. Any Catholic individual claiming the Catholic Church has changed their position is incorrect & need to brush up on their theology. Any Catholic college promoting PP should be brought to task. No Catholic can justify working for PP or any of it’s minions.

• Indiemex says:

IMO, Pope Francis is an ecumenical marxist and swiftly moving away from any thing resembling moral absolutes and toward moral relativism.
        What I have always appreciated about the Catholic church is it’s stance on Life and Euthanasia. Unfortunately, most Catholics don’t seem to be considering these issues of conscience when it comes to the voting booth.

• bodicacia says:

I fully agree with your content, indiemex. I, a practicing Catholic, an not a fan of Pope Francis. The new Peter. Sadly, I think many Catholics today are Catholics in name only.

40. Worc1 says:

I rely hope there is a special place in hell for these monsters! I in the hell can these peole look in the mirror or sleep?

41. michellc says:

I wish I had saw this here first with the warning. This one was too much. I really don’t have any other words.

42. Sassy says:

This story could be disturbing because of the photos of twins who were born alive too soon. Their parents and their older brother valued their lives–all of the 30 minutes they lived. The parents shared their story so that hearts might be changed.

It’s very sad, but they were loved and cherished for the short time they were here on Earth and now they’re with their Creator.

43. TwoLaine says:

Thank you for the warning, but I need to watch them all. Knowledge is power. The first time I listened only, so I knew what I was up against should I watch.

I helped deliver my 1st baby at age 12. My baby brother. After the doctor delivered him, I was next to hold him. I gave him his 1st bath and put olive oil on his head.

In my heart, I felt like I was holding him again yesterday. When Holly cupped that beautiful little baby boy in her hands and loved him, I felt him in my hands and heart too. I named him Esau.

PP is his brother, Jacob.

44. Indiemex says:

I will leave the watching to others. I worked, for a time, on a high risk pregnancy unit, so I have seen children as young as 14 weeks gestation. Had I ever been pro “choice,” that would have ended it for me.
    It may sound cruel; but, I want to send these films to every single person that I know that votes D with a message that this is a direst result of their vote. I want people to know their culpability!
    On the flip side, I want every woman that has had an abortion to know these two things: First, the blood of Jesus covers every sin, including murder. The price has been paid. His grace is yours for the taking. Come! Be forgiven. Be healed. And, second, your baby lives! Be reconciled to God through the Son, and be reconciled with your babe in heaven.