The GOP road map for Jeb Bush 2016 could never succeed without the full participation of the Republican National Committee. The RNC has two roles – Priebus needs to be one part willing, and one part willfully blind.

After all, the entire strategy revolves ultimately around a significant number of delegates that are to be collected by the “splitter team”, that’s the willfully blind part.  However, once gathered, the delegate distribution needs the RNC apparatus to support the delivery to Jeb Bush formerly at the convention.

Note: The RNC supports Salem Communications, aka Hugh Hewitt.  However, Salem also controls/owns: Twitchy, Michelle Malkin, Eric Erickson, Hot Air, Human Events, Red State and Townhall websites, along with all the aforementioned editors/handlers. Follow the networked ideology – understand the linkage.

Reince-PriebusJeb-Bush

(Via Breitbart) Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman Reince Priebus, according to an RNC spokeswoman, will stand behind Salem Communications’ Hugh Hewitt — at least for now — as a co-moderator of the next GOP debate despite Hewitt’s public criticisms of frontrunner Donald Trump’s candidacy.

On Meet The Press this Sunday, Hewitt opined that he believes Trump does not have the “temperament” to be president of the United States. He doubled down on that on Morning Joe on MSNBC on Monday morning.

“Hugh Hewitt has interviewed every major Republican candidate this cycle and demonstrated an ability to ask tough, fair and balanced questions that Republican voters care about,” Allison Moore, an RNC spokeswoman, told Breitbart News when asked in response to the Meet The Press incident whether Hewitt can be a fair moderator when he doesn’t like the GOP frontrunner. “We expect his handling of this debate to be no different.”

hugh hewittWith Hewitt out there publicly ripping Trump on more than one occasion, it’s raised concerns that perhaps after what happened in the recent Fox News-sponsored debate that he might not be much better of a moderator. Despite the obvious efforts by Fox News to swipe at Trump—efforts that clearly failed as evidenced by post-debate polling—RNC chairman Reince Priebus defended moderators Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier on the spin room floor after the debate.

“Yeah, I think the moderators were fair,” Priebus said when asked by Breitbart News if he thought Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace were fair in the questions they asked. “The candidates have availed themselves to the process. So no one forced candidates to come on stage and answer questions so when candidates availed themselves to the process and availed themselves to the press, they opened themselves up to the process. So you know what? It really doesn’t matter whether it’s fair or not.”  (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Feels Everyone Being Fair To Donald Trump – The GOPe Architecture Continues…

1. nyetneetot says:

All the political intrigue reads like a royal court of the 18th century. Bribes, double dealing, slander.

• manickernel says:

It is pretty bad, but at least we don’t have a Hillary chirping “Let them eat cake” or Bernie the Gru leading a cute army of Minions. ( Our minions aren’t cute)

2. Rank Priebus says:

I know one candidate who won’t be getting any Merry Kwanzaa wishes from the RNC this year.

3. justfactsplz says:

The debates are anything but non biased. The moderators, RNC, and Fox are hell bent on bringing Trump down. I wish he wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of getting his dander up. He needs to give concise answers and stay cool, calm, and collected. Otherwise I am afraid it will hurt his support. I so want to see him win this thing and derail this corrupt political runaway train.

• Eskyman says:

Trump has made a speech in Michigan, it’s 39 min. long & it’s great! So much more information than the Assassination Squad uncovered. Some tidbits: “Rosie O’Donnell saved me.” then later, it came out that his favorite book isn’t The Art of the Deal, no; it’s the Bible! He hammered “tone! tone! tone!” over & over again, explaining how he was supposed to lower his tone but he thinks not! He talked about the Iran deal & how it was “worse than bad!” In all, well worth my time!

Sorry the video quality is only 144p, but the sound is good. Might be worth a bookmark!

• Eskyman says:

Sorry! I was in a hurry to get that posted, & neglected to see that michellc has already posted the speech (below.) Go to that one instead, it’s more complete (I thought 39min was all of it, but it’s not.)

That Trumpgasm site is still worth a visit, though!

• barbi says:

i don’t believe donald has read the bible.

• Eskyman says:

OK, that says a lot. Not much about Trump, but a lot.

• georgiafl says:

Someone mentioned here that Donald Trump took time to go to Madison Square Garden when Rev. David Jeremiah was preaching on the Bible, sat in the crowd listening intently. At least he did that.

• joshua says:

do you think that Donald is immoral, an athiest, not a Godly person, or merely too ignorant to actually in his entire life to have read the Bible? I read the bible when I was 15 years old, and since then, merely some parts along my life. I am 73 now, and I use the bible occasionally. But if asked, I would claim it was one of my favorite books…yet, being a book is hardly the issue, nor the reading, but the Content and the Message is important to me, and I can get that from the words and preachings of better Bible scholars than I will ever be….Trump, IMO, is not due constant whiplash for pretty much petty flogging on the media.

• TwoLaine says:

Donald & Ivana were married by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. He is a student of Dr. Peale who was the family minister.

“Norman Vincent Peale was a minister and author and a progenitor of “positive thinking”. His ideas were not accepted by mental health experts.” -Wikipedia

Love that last line. That is what is wrong with the rest of the world today!

• My favorite part is Trump’s jab at Rand Paul’s height! LMAO! I’ve uploaded a higher quality video.

• justfactsplz says:

Thanks. I wanted to see that speech from last night. I thought he did well on Hannity and the second half is tonight.

• smarty says:

He definitely lost support with the older, less informed crowd who depend on Fox and watch Kelly regularly. My parents don’t like the abrasiveness or personal nature of insults.
      I do not have a lot of faith regarding Trump as I see him spout off about everything like funding PP, now I see he backtracked when he sees backlash. He seems to be flying off the cuff and I have yet to see a real campaign get underway except he is selling merchandise.
      Call me fickle as I was all excited but I have lost some of that loving feeling. Maybe I can get it back if he shows some polish and has more control over his temper.
      Also things are going to come out that will bother people, like his eminent domain abuse against homeowners. Property rights is a bug deal to conservatives. Smashing the little guy is not something you do and expect blue collar to like you.
      Again I am just on edge on how this will play out.

• joshua says:

I get the same comments from people that do not like his voice, tone, attitudes, statements…and then I remind them that when Reagan got into politics, the same things were aimed at him as a HOLLYWOOD ACTOR. See, Reagan had soft spoken Hollywood Acting voices and calm behavior on the stump, while Trump has East Coast Brooklyn/NYC brash and showoff demeanor and that just is offensive to people of a different regional culture and society. But in reality, if one will stop and look beyond their own tendency to be a critical, judgemental person on IMAGE, and pay close attention…he is beginning to EXPLAIN positions at the pace that the public can begin to understand how he will work…..they could NOT HANDLE the full wide open spigot of everything at once while they are still trying to decide if they hate his tie, his voice, or his money and wife…so first things first…and he is doing his job VERY WELL right now….

• smarty says:

I’m fickle and a wimp. I need reassurance from fellow patriots online and my personal network to keep me strong!

• jakeandcrew says:

I was startled too when I heard things said by others (I should have known better) about Trump waffling on abortion and Planned Parenthood. Then I heard him answer Hannity’s question about it last night. I’m not worried anymore. He’s being very smart. He’s saying absolutely no to abortion – it’s an atrocity. That’s great. But he’s not coming down completely against Planned Parenthood. That’s smart – because it takes away the war against women/women’s health accusations. He’s drawing a much needed line between women’s health and abortion. They’re going to have to defend abortion in light of what was seen on those videos.

Trump also said that it might take withholding their funds to get them to shut down the abortion mills.

He’s doing very well.

• justfactsplz says:

The other options are terrible. This is our last chance to get our country back and get a handle on big government. Trump is still our best bet.

4. jakeandcrew says:

~ Rience Priebus

Huh?

• michellc says:

I guess that’s why Trump is still holding his ace card that he won’t abandon third party and wants it as an option if he’s not treated fair.

Here is a Q&A

Here is his speech

• michellc says:

I couldn’t find a Q&A that you could hear the questions.

• pdxlady says:

Thanks for posting this, I wanted to hear his speech. I saw the Q & A on Right Scoop, but the questions were inaudible there too.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

I don’t understand how Trump running third party is an ace-card.
        He goes third-party, and the conservatives are foo ked yet again because either Yeb or Hiraly wins.

• jakeandcrew says:

I’m not sure that’s a given anymore. We’re at a very different time and situation than back in Perot days. He could win as a third party candidate.

• michellc says:

In my statement nowhere did I argue for or against running third party, although I’m not as terrified of third party as most.
          My statement was in regards to his ace card is it gives him leverage against the GOP.

I honestly don’t know why anyone running as a GOP candidate who knows how they roll would ever pledge to not run 3rd party.

• Obomination says:

Translation: It’s our party and we make the rules.

There are no more excuses for not being able to see the GOP for what it is. These degenerates aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. The sooner this fascist party dies the better.

• manickernel says:

He likes “availed”.

5. Nation says:

6. Obomination says:

Statists lie, it’s what they do.

7. Aslan's Girl says:

Glad you mentioned Michelle Malkin’s link. Michelle Malkin attacked the only conservative, Fred Thompson, in 2008 over “hat-gate” a truly absurd reason to hate him. Then, in 2012, she attacked the only conservative, Rick Perry. Now, she’s AGAIN on the attack against Trump. She is WRONG every time! I never forgave her after 2008. I’ve never read her since. I left Hot Air & Red State in 2011 (I occasionally read the comments at HA and lately they are 90% PRO-Trump). I never read Townhall or listened to Hugh. Human Events rarely and only for Ann Coulter, but haven’t been there is literally ages.

8. ImpeachEmAll says:

9. Ace says:

Glad to see Michelle Malkin exposed as the phony she is.

10. whippet1 says:

So now Michelle Malkin is part of the GOP Establishment? Seriously? She’s also part of the GOP Establishment plan for Jeb to waltz into the nomination? Someone better inform her because she’s been outspoken against the establishment and the RINO’s they keep feeding us for years.

• Doc says:

Michelle Malkin sold out completely. In the beginning it was hard to see who was who and everyone liked what she said. Now it’s hard to even find where she says anything. She is on the payroll of Salem. When she needs more money, she creates a site and Salem buys it from her for a nice chunk. Again, everyone has their place. Also you have to consider the fact that she knows where her sugar comes from. She may act all fired up, but in the end, when she gets the call she will follow and do whatever she’s told to do.

Michelle Malkin/TH/Twitchy/Hotair/AceofSpades/Rightwingnews are all parrots. They used to be interesting and give good facts…. now they’re reinforcement to the party line.

• Art Deco says:

Again, Salem lists four political websites they own. Neither of her sites are on their list.

She published 1 book in 2010, 2 books in 2013, published another in May of this year, and has another due out before the end of the year. If you want to know what she’s been saying, you can buy one of her books or borrow one at your local library.

• michellc says:

She sold HotAir and Twitchy to Salem. I’m not saying she’s pro-establishment or that is proof of her being pro-establishment because honestly I don’t have enough evidence one way or the other where she stands today. Just stating that she did sell these two sites to Salem.

• Art Deco says:

On this site, people tend to reason deductively from …. imaginative premises.

11. Trump should skip the debate Hewitt moderates. His absence will garner more attention the next day than his presence

12. Ambush #2 coming, Hewitt taking aim

• joshua says:

RIGHT…and we TREEPERS need to start learning about Hewitt and Jake Trapper…two close buddies…who will moderate the Sept 16 Turkey Shoot Pretend Debate by CNN….Hewitt will ask the questions….now he has a history, as does Tapper…and they are not what they would have everyone believe…as in pure as the driven snow.

Hewitt did an interview with Meg Whittman RINO that was running for the California governorship…against Arnold….of course she lost…but he softballed her as a RINO…

Hewitt is just another country club RINO who does not really care about the Constitution and its protection for firearms ownership, much less protecting the unborn or securing our borders and our budget.
      jn two hours of interviewing Meg Whitman, RINO running for Governor of California, Hugh spent about one minute on the social issues, consisting of three questions on gun control, abortion and gay marriage. Whitman was predictably liberal, taking the Obama position on gay marriage, against it only because of fake gay marriage called domestic partners; for California’s useless and unconstitutional ban on certain firearms; and a big Obama supporter on abortion, she loves it in all cases, except she supports parental notification. Hugh went on to say he doesn’t do gotchya questions on details in public policy and consequently did not ask Whitman on how she is going to reduce the deficit without raising taxes. Whitman bragged about how she could save a few billion from the budget through unidentified efficiencies with technology, but, of course, did not identify how she was going to do that

I would hope we can begin to set up a knowledge base of predictable debate behavior for these two at the SEPT 16 event….so that the public is primed for what to expect (Bush pushing, Trump bashing….with more “finesse” by white haired Hewitt with his Rick Perry glasses from an UBER “Christian” evangelical media network syndication.

13. Justice_099 says:

Regarding the funding PP thing (I told ya so):

Make note of these vultures that keep diving in for their meal before the Donald has died. I have no doubt now that Donald has two things under his hat:

Give the media half gaffes for which they will toss out headline after headline, getting free media attention. Wait. When they all start interviewing him, expand. All the opposition media gets their people to watch Donald who might not otherwise be paying attention to see him and his positions.
    Draw the snakes out of their holes and figure out who are the enemies he must defeat.

He is trolling them. He is a master at this and it says more about these vultures that keep trying to sweep down prematurely than anything else.

• Justice_099 says:

Smart as I am, you would think I would learn that numbering lists don’t work in the comments.

• manickernel says:

Is it trolling or a failure to be clear and concise in his positions? I do see the difference in what he said and what was focused on in headlines, but he must become better at communicating his meaning.

• michellc says:

People are worried about whether Trump will or won’t defund PP yet the question should be would you veto a bill banning the funding of PP? Then people should point out and maybe he will at some point out that a Republican led congress is not defunding PP.

14. Betty says:

Ever time I see a picture if Jeb Bush I get madder. He knows the American people don’t want him, not even, I suspect as dog catcher, yet he continues to force himself on us. I just listened to what I wrote and realized – it’s rape.

15. warmac9999 says:

A moderator should ask a question and then become a fly on the wall. When a moderator becomes part of the story, then they are not a moderator but a debate combatant. Bill Hemmer did a very good job. Megan Kelly did not. Chris Wallace did not.

16. Art Deco says:

The Salem Media Group is an evangelical outfit founded more than four decades ago. Over time, it has acquired quite a mass of properties formerly free standing, most of them evangelical in nature. They distribute Hugh Hewitt’s program; Hugh Hewitt does not run the company. Also, Salem Media Group does not own Twitchy or Michelle Malkin.com.

17. Jersey Beach says:

If the questions are fair questions, like his solutions on healthcare, open borders, immigrations, taxes, jobs and etc… not tabloid like personal questions that have nothing do with which direction the country is heading in. If not, then this so called debate is just another character assassination attempt on Donald Trump to try to get him removed from the Republican party.

18. joshua says:

RINSING A PRIUS

19. thesitrep says:

Third party runs on the right do scare me, a la Ross Perot, however it is my fantasy that a 3rd party Tea Party candidate runs and wins by a huge landslide.
    Wishful thinking but he, its my fantasy.

20. TwoLaine says:

Mika is taking on HuffPo on Morning Joe. SHOCKING!