Since Donald Trump announced his candidacy, and pointed out the criminal behavior of illegal aliens such as MS13 gang members, he has been inside a firestorm of media-spun, PC-fueled hatred, directed specifically to tear him down.

Today Trump responds with a rather long press release; and in what’s sure to create a stir, The Donald points out the infectious disease issue. Here’s the full statement:

Donald TrumpTRUMP: I don’t see how there is any room for misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the statement I made on June 16th during my Presidential announcement speech. Here is what I said, and yet this statement is deliberately distorted by the media:

“When Mexico (meaning the Mexican Government) sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you (pointing to the audience). They’re not sending you (pointing again). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

What can be simpler or more accurately stated?

The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc. This was evident just this week when, as an example, a young woman in San Francisco was viciously killed by a 5 time deported Mexican with a long criminal record, who was forced back into the United States because they didn’t want him in Mexico.

This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States. In other words, the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government.

The largest suppliers of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs are Mexican cartels that arrange to have Mexican immigrants trying to cross the borders and smuggle in the drugs. The Border Patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border.

The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world. On the other hand, many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally. I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it.

The Mexican Government wants an open border as long as it’s a ONE WAY open border into the United States. Not only are they killing us at the border, but they are killing us on trade … and the country of Mexico is making billions of dollars in doing so.

I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours.

To the citizens of the United States, who I will represent far better than anyone else as President, the Mexican government is not our friend… and why should they be when the relationship is totally one sided in their favor on both illegal immigration and trade.

I have pointed this out during my speeches and it is something Mexico doesn’t want me to say. In actuality, it was only after my significant rise in the polls that Univision, previously my friend, went ballistic. I believe that my examples of bad trade deals for the United States was of even more concern to the Mexican government than my talk of border security.

I have lost a lot during this Presidential run defending the people of the United States. I have always heard that it is very hard for a successful person to run for President. Macy’s, NBC, Serta and NASCAR have all taken the weak and very sad position of being politically correct even though they are wrong in terms of what is good for our country.

Univision, because 70% of their business comes from Mexico, in my opinion, is being dictated to by the Mexican Government. The last thing Mexico wants is Donald Trump as President in that I will make great trade deals for the United States and will have an impenetrable border – only legally approved people will come through easily.

Interestingly, Univision has just announced they are attempting to go public despite very poor and even negative earnings, which is not a good situation for a successful IPO or high stock price—not to mention that I am currently suing them for breach of contract.

Remember, Univision is the one who began this charade in the first place, and they are owned by one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest backers. After the speech was made, there were numerous compliments and indeed, many rave “reviews” — there was very little criticism.

It wasn’t until a week after my announcement that people started to totally distort these very easy to understand words. If there was something stated incorrectly, it would have been brought up immediately and with great enthusiasm.

The issues I have addressed, and continue to address, are vital steps to Make America Great Again!

Additionally, I would be the best jobs President that God ever created.

Let’s get to work!

Trump banner

Donald Trump 2016

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Operation Brown Dream, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to Donald Trump Releases Statement Pushing Back Against Apoplectic Politically Correct Criticism….

1. Santiago says:

Yea Baby
    Trump 2016!!

2. PatriotUSA says:

Unapologetic and refreshingly on target. America could do much worse such as the POS and the many before it that have rendered America into ameriKKKa.

3. PatriotUSA says:

BTW…………….Sat Cong. The only good communist is one who no longer is sucking breath nor is upright and taking fluids.

4. beaujest says:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers sing it best ,”No I won’t back down” and “The Donald won’t back down !

5. hocuspocus13 says:

TRUMP for PRESIDENT

6. CoastalKitty says:

Mr. Trump – do not apologize! You speak the truth – keep the faith. There are some that believe in what you speak, and will stand by you and are waiting campaigning and voting to begin. Trump in 2016!!!

7. doodahdaze says:

Oh no. Credibility. As the traitors will say…truth can not stand!

8. doodahdaze says:

Cool…Sharpton is calling it the BGI Nightmare on Trump Street!!!

9. John Galt says:

RINO season now open.

• doodahdaze says:

Knock Knock.
      Who’s there?
      Donald Trump.
      You are on the jury.

• auscitizenmom says:

How about
        Knock Knock.
        Who’s there?
        Donald Trump.
        OH, NO! He’s running for President!

(Okay, it’s stupid. I never was good at making up jokes.)

• SouthCentralPA says:

To adapt a joke from Community … the door knocks at the RNC/BGI/wherever
          “Knock, knock”
          “Who’s there?”
          “Cancer.”
          “Oh, what a relief, come on in, we thought it might’ve been Trump!”

• doodahdaze says:

Honestly. I think the first battle is v. the RINO. Regardless.

• PatriotUSA says:

No bag limit, day or night, chumming is legal, got me a trot line, tree stand, covered up pit, spotlighting, tree line, clear cuts, concrete jungles, green areas………….the two party system has to go. Rinos, Dinos, entitlement leeches need to be DOA. But ameiKKKa cannot read, write or speak but America CAN……….remember…………WOLVERINES and SUNLIGHT.

10. heimey says:

Even if he DIDN’T get the republican nomination, I would like for him to go independent….I have NO faith in either “Party”……

11. Nice transcript! Thank you ..

Trump, my man
    Go Trump!

12. Twinkletoes says:

He’s always seemed about half crazy to me, but right now even that looks WONDERFUL compared to the Demwits and RINO’s. More power to him!

13. TheLastDemocrat says:

Distortion began a week after statement: the progressive political machine was not aware until polling showed Trump as favorable.

Then, they had to wind up and get cracking. Whip up some charges of racism or whatever.

The progressives usually are on top of everything within two days. I sense it coming, then I see it in NYT, and the emails OFA or whomever keep sending me, the Daily Kos emails the OFA put me on, and on Facebook. These responses get churned out like clockwork, and the progressives have their talking points in hand to defend them from recognizing the truth.

They all parroted the Benghazi Lie about the movie like a bunch of parrots, and all seemed so sure of the lie. Someone should do an analysis of Facebook and show how gullible the progressive herds are, and how eager to play along. To avoid cognitive dissonance and to sustain their virtue-cult.

Now, let’s see how the lemmings handle this San Francisco shooting: as with ALL of these gun stories, except maybe the guy who shot at the Dallas police (since his mom declined to press charges in an earlier event), a gun event happens, and the laws promoted as solving the problem have NO relation to the problem – there is no proposed gun control law that would have worked to save that woman in SF.

But the progressives will soon receive marching orders, now that Drudge and everyone else has been shocked by Obama blaming the GOP.

There is only one way to counter-act this: do not back down.

• doodahdaze says:

Brit Fume is fuming.

• dginga says:

The media is also ignoring that Trump was talking about ILLEGAL immigrants and is on their incessant bandwagon pretending that there is no such thing as ILLEGAL immigration. Try moving to Mexico without permission. I love a guy who will call things as he sees them, and political correctness be damned. Trump is not my favorite by any means, but I love that he is running and that he is fearless about what he brings to the conversation. If for no other reason than he will open the door to REAL discussion of these issues.

14. angiepangie0 says:

Reading that made my heart race. Trump might actually help us. Should I feel hopeful??

15. TheLastDemocrat says:

–OH – with Benghazi, they had to whip up a cover story immediately, which is why the story was so lame.

Oprabama only had that one call to Hiraly – it must have been tough for those two camps to compose their story that quickly. I bet at least one of them wet their pants as they considered factors such as our chopper shot down in Afghanistan with our own mortar.

But they are digging on the Donald right now. If they cannot find real dirt, they will make it up.

The newest spectre is putting compromising data on your computer, then getting you in trouble for having the data on your computer.

16. kinthenorthwest says:

Well I have to say one candidate needs to shut up due to his family’s interesting past..
    I am still wonder why this hasn’t been front in center unless this is part of the plan to have the candidates in 2016 be Hillary versus Jeb.
    Damn his kids were far from angels and his wife seems to have a few problems too. Thank you auscitizenmom for turning me on to this… Dang I had questions but no more..
    Jeb Bush’s Family of Mexican Criminals

17. doodahdaze says:

Imagine. You are a Marine. On Guadalcanal. Think about it.

18. Coast says:

I hope his statement gets published. I wonder what percentage of Americans will get to read it.

19. doodahdaze says:

All the media is in a panic. Including FOX. Trump is blasting holes in the wall with Bangalore torpedos. Get off the beach. NOW!

20. TwoLaine says:

Q & A for Presidential Candidate Trump:

Mr. Trump. You are running for the President of the United States. Your #1 Job is to protect our American Citizens. Pretend that we would give you $6.7 Million an hour to defend our country. You can establish a new department called, let’s say, the United States Department of Homeland Security.

And let’s pretend that we have been giving you this same amount every hour since 11 Sep 2001. Let’s pretend that the current grand total we have given you since that date is greater than $631 Trillion and rising steadily.

Could you build any border walls with that budget?
    How many border walls could you build?
    What would that cost us?
    How long would it take you to Build That Wall?
    Do you have any illustrations of the kind of walls you would build, and why?

Please elaborate on exactly how you would spend this money to secure our homeland.

• smiley says:

exactly….he’s energizing to listen to and I am all for him.
      but he’s got to start giving some specifics to REALLY drive home his strong and inspiring talking points.
      he’s got to start reaching the doubty ones.

21. lovely says:

May a legion of angels surround Mr Trump.

22. dginga says:

I also like that he brought up that Univision is owned by a huge Shrillary supporter. They dumped Trump when he announced. If they didn’t, they would have to give every other candidate equal time. I read that the other companies who dumped him did it for the same reason, but none had the cojones not to try to PR spin it to please the left. Screw Macys. I don’t shop there anyway.

23. Marliese says:

He also says they should be “given a path”. That sounds awfully familiar, Jeb, Marco, etc. I like what he’s doing in pointing out the obvious, but I wish all of you would look at some of his other ideas. They’re unconstitutional!

• CoastalKitty says:

If you’re talking about Mr. Trump – please enlightened me. I’ve only heard good things, bringing back companies (jobs) from overseas, a wall to deter illegal immigration, a balanced budget – so what did you hear? The man speaks the truth – so Marliese – tell me what you know…… Waiting…..

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Where have you been living the past 6 1/2 years.

Did you squawk about Barry The Muslim Obama?

24. czarowniczy says:

Geez, you’d think that Trump would instead compare the Mexican government’s dumping program to the Mariel Boatlift, or does he think his audience is too young/stupid to remember that and make the connection? To me that would have been easier.

25. 2x4x8 says:

Nehemiah 4:19,20

26. realitycheck says:

So he is going to be the best jobs President ever … any specifics? BTW most of his “deals” are real estate which is not big job creator so what is the experience he will use? …. so far no realistic specifics just donald being donald.
    July 16th we will see if he fills out and files the financial form as required.

• lilbirdee'12 says:

I’ve heard him speak several times about bringing back manufacturing to the USA. That would create many jobs…..if people didn’t think they had to keep up with the Joneses and insist on $50 an hour ~~ we might recover.

• realitycheck says:

How specifically would he bring manufacturing back? The manufacturing problem is one of the cost of wages and benefits in the USA versus the developing world.
        Cost of all products would go up with higher costs. The use of tariffs or import taxes would also cause an increase in cost to the end user.
        The fact is Trump, if President, could not impose an import tariff or tax on Ford (as he proposed) because only Congress can impose taxes. He would also run afoul trade agreements and WTO agreements which can only be modified by Congress.
        The “I will do whatever I want unilaterally” sound like anyone we all are against around here?

• Marliese says:

Amen!

• Jeffrey says:

Henry Ford paid his workers much more than prevailing wage so that they could afford to purchase the products they were creating. I think for a while there Detroit, the Paris of the east, was doing pretty well.
          I have been employed in manufacturing for 38 years. My employer produces for several multinationals and we compete with THE WORLD. The way to do this is through constant ingenuity, rapid quotation, short lead time and excellent customer service.
          Many things could be done to encourage business development in the states. Even at a no tax scenario employee wage taxes and health insurance dollars and employees spending would buoy the economy.

• franker01 says:

Man, if only we had this level of scrutiny for Barry!
      LOL

• ImpeachEmAll says:

How did those shovel ready jobs from

Obama work out. Yeah, thought so.

So, you were told to shovel the bull. 😉

• keebler AC says:

Trump does not pilot his own plane, draft 3D of his buildings using CAD on an iPad, nor does he cook his own dinners and take out the trash. What makes you think he fills out his own financial forms and prepares his Personal Net Worth Statement? His one-page was prepared by his accounting firm. Accounting firms generally audit their statements for release. There may not be any other forms July 16th. Forbes did a ridiculous assessment of Al Gore’s net worth but highly exaggerating it while being persnickety about the valuation of the beauty pageants at $14M being worth $0. Trump agrees at this point after the fallout with NBC. You also beat the dead horse about Trump being massively over-leveraged which is a complete lie. If you look at the accountant prepared one-pager, you’d see his debts are $500M against assets of $9.3B. Yes, like most owners who own an empire of different businesses, some will fail and Trump while calling bankruptcy to protect against foreclosure in bad economics times (Oct 1987 economic collapse, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, among two industry conditions) – he did lose his own equity although you seem to lay claim to Trump exited due to massive leverage. You cannot start a building or a business without creditor expecting you to put a substantial amount of equity against loans and leverage. STOP SPREADING LIES!

As for hiring employees, who do you think runs his hotels and resorts? Mechanized robots?

• realitycheck says:

You are as close to being worth $4 Billion as Trump is to $9 Billion.

He has been notorious for overstating his NW for years …. July 16th will tell when he must file official statements

• keebler AC says:

It’s the difference between saying I’m very, very happy vs I’m very, very, very happy, lol. No difference.

I already responded to you earlier about Forbes. Repeating yourself here doesn’t make your comment more true.

keebler AC says:
          July 5, 2015 at 11:07 pm

I checked your Forbes link on Trump. I also checked what Forbes had to say about Al Gore’s net worth. Now that there is funny! Forbes states Al Gore went from renting out his wife’s farm land in 1999 with an education in government to incredibly business savvy business deals after he lost election. Forbes forgot to mention that Al Gore won a Nobel Peace Prize for faux climate warning and suddenly was hot stuff, hired by Apple to be on their face Board of Directors. Al Jeezra fished him out of debt by buying overpriced Current TV to promote more propaganda.

Why do you say he is massively leveraged? His balance sheet is not going to be extravagantly off from his audited release. He’s not going to release a one-pager without his accountant having seen the summary. So if you bother to really look at his one page summary instead of relying on a Forbes journalist (failed finance major probably and now writes), you’d see Trump lists debt of $500M against net worth of $9.3B.

Forbes quibbles petulantly about Miss Universe Pageants being worth $0 now that NBC has reneged, and Trump is completely honest on it post-cancellation.

For comparison, Mitt Romney is valued at $230M.

• doodahdaze says:

At this point my only concern is our constitution and our sovereignty. I have no dog in the Globaloney International, Multinational, Multicultural, Snafu. Don’t want anything to do with it.

• angie says:

Not to mention Gore’s dad served off and on in Congress from 1938-1970. Gore Sr. was a lawyer for Occidental petroleum and was Chairman of Island Creek Coal. Plus the faux man induced climate clap trap, otherwise known as, “It’s ok to burn as much fossil fuel as you want, as long as you pay me for the privilege.” Al is not a self made man.

I know Trump inherited as well but he’s enormously increased that inheritance.

27. Aslan's Girl says:

YAY! I’ve been thinking how he hasn’t mentioned the diseases and am so glad he did now! My mother and I both got what we think was one of them, I was sick four times this winter after having not been sick once in several years. My mom developed pneumonia for the first time in her life. My aunt’s grandson was terribly sicker this year then ever before. Living in Chicagoland, I know my area was one of the “dumping grounds” for the surge last summer and connecting the dots, I really do think that’s why my family was so ill.

28. Aslan's Girl says:

Ben Carson defended Trump today.

So, Carson and Cruz defend him while Bush, Rubio, and Perry attack him.

I like keeping score 🙂

29. TwoLaine says:

Bill O’Reilly on Mexican Cartels and Trump. On Now.
    “Trumps Analysis is Correct!”

30. Aslan's Girl says:

This was at yahoo today:

As Republican infighting grows, donors call for calm

Republican donor John Jordan said Monday that GOP leaders should take steps to block Trump’s access to the first presidential debate in early August…

“Someone in the party ought to start some sort of petition saying, ‘If Trump’s going to be on the stage, I’m not going to be on there with him,'” Jordan told AP on Monday. “I’m toying with the idea of it.”

I had a rant on twitter over this:

• kinthenorthwest says:

So the GOP is going to do what the DNC did in 2008 and put whoever they want up for the Presidential election and not who the people want.

• smiley says:

the left is provoking the other GOP candidates to respond to Trump’s “inflammatory” (media’s word) remarks.
        the other candidates who oppose Trump, resent this.
        so…the left is now using the vile tactic of dividing the GOP (by doing the above), and then blaming Trump for it !
        and they’re falling for it.
        this Hispanic thing is going to suck all the oxygen out of the campaign.

31. doodahdaze says:

I s Brit Hume as big an Assh**e as he appears to be?

32. sundance says:

33. Eli Hitler Razcon says:

Reblogged this on elirazcon and commented:

Many degenerates misinterpret the meaning of Aryan supremacist as I am one, the degenerates and some degenerates online have the stereotype of Aryan supremacist being in total isolation and is a killer. People often misinterpret the racism in Aryan supremacy too. It is not about killing just anyone but to mistrust an individual who is a stranger non Aryan and to hate the harhassers but not killing them. I really don’t care about the Mexicans or mestizen who are non criminals but at the same time I don’t trust them and I do expect any new Mestizen to enter my life to be a hypocrite and a manipulator. In my ultimate goal of Aryan supremacy is to have pure German children, so my pure Aryan blood line, specifically from my maternal Grandfather Adolf Hitler to continue to the future. Aryan supremacy means the master race and to protect the master race from their enemies. I am not referring to violence but to keep the Aryan blood line pure.

34. doodahdaze says:

If some scumbag illegal killed my sister I want 10,000 of them in my sights. Her family of liberal lunatics is OK with it. Ugggghhh!

35. Videodrone says:

My handle is a corruption of the original which no longer meets polite discussion but I do work in “video” and there is more than passing similarity to the worlds oldest profession

One of my projects last year was to “increase the minority channel count” of Univision (an NBC / GE operation) with the collusion of Comcast (another NBC – GE) we provided redundant 3 hour delay servers – oops, the great idea in NBC corner offices didn’t bother to take into account the fact that most overnight programing (infomercials) does not meet closed captions requirements and can not be broadcast during “normal hours” nor do they have the rights to repeat or delay some programing (the ever popular novellas and sporting events) – so somewhere between the 40 to 60% of the day is replaced with a slide saying to tune to the real time channel because they are not allowed to show that program – I’m sure there was some FCC or other gov approval / incentive

what could have been a simple “off the shelf” sale turned into a $100k per station custom tuned installations – the check box VP who signed off on the project somehow “failed upwards” – but hey, like any good house madam, change the sheets and welcome the next john

I was once asked by one of those roving reporters what my bad habits were; “My bad habits are illegal, immoral or worse, I work in “TV” my brothers and I (at the time one was air traffic controller and the other a nuke engineer) agreed to tell mom I was still playing piano in the brothel – they published it!

36. Millwright says:

Mr. Trump has kicked the ball deep into his opposition’s backfield. Now he needs to keep it there, playing offensively not defensively. Far better, instead of responding to bogus accusations, Trump goes on the attack in another area where he has credential, like the economy. And, when the media moves to counter, he goes on to international finance.

• wondering999 says:

I liked his response to the gay marriage question — while he would have liked to have the decisions come from the states, it’s already a fait accompli — and we have more important things to focus on, like the economy. prioritize.

37. joanfoster says:

Trump rocks!!! Just watching the RINOs squirm is delightful. I just love watching this sideshow and I don’t need any popcorn although a bit of Jack Daniels makes it all the more fun. I hope Trump never apologizes to anyone for his stance. Someone is finally speaking up for America.

• keebler AC says:

This is exactly why Trump doesn’t want illegal immigrants taking good construction jobs from Americans. Work is subcontracted out at different levels and he has less control over who is working on his projects as soon as illegal Mexicans enter the labor force.

Do you think he wants these criminals with poor standards or vendettas against America working on his buildings? Trump will have to increase the amount of scrutiny by his contractors to ensure no vindictive Mexicans and Mexican-Americans sabotage projects.

We’ve seen how vindictive Univision, a Mexican product, can be.

38. doodahdaze says:

I have to say I have a CTH grin as Trump explodes lib heads. He has them on defense as he takes the offensive. Go Trump you are kicking lib ass. he is forcing them in to the box canyon.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Can’t believe so many Conservatives Politicians are buying into the Democrats game of dividing them.
      I truly fear that the GOP will play the same game that the DNC played in 2008. It won’t matter who the people want, the GOP will put up who they want regardless of the peoples primary votes.

39. doodahdaze says:

SD has it right. We must try and help Trump no matter what I think.

40. mpmp2015 says:

There is some truth to what Trump says about there being a “silent majority” supporting him on the illegal immigration issue. With the PC police all around, most people don’t speak up about sensitive issues like immigration. However, these people with strong convictions do vote and when they do, I think they will pull the level in support for Trump. I’m glad Cruz stepped up to the plate and defended Trump. The fact that he barely received any flack for doing so shows that the Left is more worried about Trump winning the nomination than Cruz, so they left Cruz alone after he made his comments in support of Trump. Today Ben Carson kind of supported Trump’s comments, but not explicitly, however at least he did not throw him under the bus like Rubio, Bush, Pataki or Perry did. Establishment Republican candidates want the nomination and Hillary definitely doesn’t want to debate Trump, because she’ll be squashed. I think both establishment Democrats and Republicans are now afraid that Trump can win the nomination and they are working behind the scenes to deep six Trump’s campaign.

41. Indiemex says:

Si! Se puede!
    Viva Trump!

42. Pissedintexas says:

The #1 duty, and most important , of the President of The United States is to 1 duty, of the President of The United States is to PROTECT AND DEFEND IT’S CITIZENS FROM FOREIGN HARM. He took a oath on top a Bible swearing to our God he would do so. He has broken that oath a number of times now. The senseless and avoidable murder of the young women from California should be America’s last straw. Federal law passed under President Clinton’s time in office states that local and regional law enforcement must cooperate and work with Federal Immigration and Enforcement. These cities that pass there own local statutes stating they will not comply with Federal Law and are now “Sanctuary Cities” are in direct violation of the law. There is no argument that can be made to deny this. In 2007, San Francisco’s Mayor signed into there so called law this very statute. This has caused many illegal immigrants to flock to the city. The seven time felon, and now murderer, to cross the border illegally for the fifth time. And the absolute worst thing about this tragedy is President Obama and his administration new this was, without question, against federal law. In 2009 the administration stated they new about the “sanctuary” cities and was not going to prosecute or stop this from happening. PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION? PROTECT AND DEFEND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? This is way beyond politics. This beyond democrats and republicans. This is beyond reason. I have pictured holding my daughter, while she bleeds to death, crying “please help my Dad. ” For some reason this haunts me. If you have a daughter try picturing you in that man’s shoes and then make a argument against filing Articles of Impeachment against a President and administration that let this happen. We as Americans must say enough. Not Democrats or Republicans, AS AMERICANS.