There is a subtle, or not (if you follow closely), narrative being constructed by West Wing script writers.  The purpose is to use the Charleston shooting emotion as a race-based  protective membrane, shielding President Obama from his visible policy failures.

[Example 1: Highlighting Joe Wilson as the congressman from the district that encompasses Charleston. Example 2: Highlighting people call POTUS an “idiot”.]

(Via Washington Examiner) – He has 18 months left to fulfill his “Yes we can” agenda, but President Obama is frustratingly finding that his supporters have already forgotten what he’s done and even think he’s an “idiot” for not making good on his promise to fix Washington.

Obama Jesus Pose

In a candid fundraising speech at actor Tyler Perry’s Santa Monica, Calif., home Thursday night, the president expressed his own frustration at not scoring more wins in his two terms, but also aired distress at how quickly some of have forgotten his achievements.

“I got a letter a while back from a gentleman living in Colorado, and clearly an intelligent guy, and he had taken a lot of time to write this letter. And he said, you know, I voted for you twice, but I’m feeling disillusioned,’” Obama said.

“And I get letters, people say, ‘You are an idiot,’ and here’s what you didn’t do, and here’s the program that is terrible, and all kinds of stuff. But this gentleman, he said, I voted for you twice but I’m deeply disappointed. And it went on and on, chronicling all the things that hadn’t gotten done,” added Obama.

While he didn’t detail the writer’s frustrations, Obama, who previously noted how the economy has come back, jobs are growing and the future looks brighter, said “he seemed to have forgotten everything that had happened and how he had benefitted.”

The president told Democratic donors that writer’s angst was probably directed at Washington’s division and his inability to unite the parties.

“The core I think of his concern, the core of his complaint was that he thought that when I got to Washington I could bring people together and make them work more effectively,” he said. “And on that issue, I had to tell him, you’re right. I am frustrated, and you have every right to be frustrated, because Congress doesn’t work the way it should.”

But not for lack of trying, even though he senses Americans don’t think he has.  (read more)

The Anger Games

This entry was posted in AME Church Shooting, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Death Threats, media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Subtle, Media-Fed, Shape Shifting Narratives – To Protect President Obama From His Failures…

1. beaujest says:

“Return to Sender address unknown ” !

2. auscitizenmom says:

Ahhh, the People now are seeing the Emperor has no clothes. And, he is upset about that.

• your tour guide says:

Not to worry, Yahoo News is always Johnny on the spot to declare how fine the king’s garments are.

Today’s examples of damage control/ narrative framing/ declaring who’s evil and who’s not: (how the headlines tie evil murderer Dylan Roof into the racial story de jour)

“Dylan Roof’s Infamous Jail House Neighbor ( Michael Slager, cop that killed Walter Scott)

“John Stewart Weighs In on Church Attack”

“Some Blacks Feel Strain of “Racial Battle Fatigue”.

Yahoo News is the first and worst of instant spin to benefit the powers that be.

Therefore, I might periodically bore Treepers with how the story is being framed by Yahoo. The Media Research Center has so far left them untapped as a source of bias. There’s a gold mine they’ve been bypassing.

• your tour guide says:

Sorry once more about the annoying slidy things.

• ytz4mee says:

No worries – I was able to go in and edit for you. Like getting send to spam purgatory, we have no idea why some comments have this formatting issue while others do not. It appears that it happens most often to commenters who like to indent their paragraphs – but it even happens to people who don’t believe in paragraphs (cough –Czar– cough –)
          -YTZ

• bleep21k says:

@your tour guide – “Some Blacks Feel Strain of “Racial Battle Fatigue”. LMFAO!! Nah man – those “professional” rioters (oops!, PROTESTORS I mean), are finding it harder than they thought to get paid. (NO sarc)

Funny – I feel somehow invigorated in my “battle” as a conservative minded person. So much so that I now actually give a wry smile and DARE a liberal to “debate” me – trust that its not me that leaves angered, red faced (that’s for sure lol), frustrated, and guilty at having had to level a personal “insult” as my closing argument lol…

“Racial Battle Fatigue” my brotha’s and sista’s?…well, go…to …sleep!…and…..then…WAKE UP!!! ( as Spike Lee is fond of saying)

3. Arkindole says:

Inability to [insert whatever here]? It’s more likely that the useful idiots are recognizing the 1.0 correlation between his mouth moving and lying.
    Cue up more Rodney Dangerfield.

4. pattyloo says:

I don’t see how Obama admitting that he gets hate-mail helps Obama. It sounds more like he went off teleprompter again. help me understand.

• Justice_099 says:

“I feel your pain…”

• Lorra B. says:

He is trying to blame congress for his failures because they wouldn’t play nice, nice and do as he wished. The ONLY reason he brought up hate mail was to pon it off as someone else’s fault. He refuses to take accountability…

• bertdilbert says:

Strange, coming from Mr. executive order.

• pattyloo says:

i see what you’re saying, but he never needed to self-deprecate in the past when bashing Congress, which I guess was the point of admitting the nasty emails. I wonder if those letters will turn out being from white people. the beginning of the post mentioned the Charleston shooting having something to do with this shift in narrative.

previously, all the mail he talked about was people thanking him for Obamacare or saving the auto industry, or getting their foreclosed home back – all fake letters, IMO.

• Lorra B. says:

I’m sure he does gets some praising emails as well…after all, some folks actually still believe in him, amazingly! LOL. People forget that the auto industry cost this country big time in bailouts and Obamacare, while it praisefully got rid of ‘pre-existing conditions’ has also been nothing but a money sucking lemon. All I know is that what he says and does has a specific mission. I just happen to thing it was another way of passing the buck for his hate mail and sticking it to congress again. But, I have been wrong before my friend! 🙂

• 2x4x8 says:

the mail was from a Democrat supporter, Obama has been AWOL on Capital Hill, and when he did show up last week, it was the DEMOCRATS and Nancy Pelosi that turned against him and his Trade Bill agenda

• BitterC says:

Really. He came in blaming Bush and will exit blaming Congress

• Dixie says:

I surely would like to see that entire letter.

• sundance says:

The narrative is those who are calling him an idiot are racist; just like the shooter in SC.

Joe Wilson called Obama a liar because Joe Wilson is a racist from Charleston SC just like the shooter.

People send Obama mail calling him an idiot because they are racist, just like the shooter in Charleston, who is just like Joe Wilson, who is just like the authors of the letters…

President Obama cannot unite congress because congress is just like the author(s) of the letters –> who are just like the Joe Wilson –> who is just like the shooter in Charleston –> who is a racist.

Ergo any and all opposition to Obama is racist. If you oppose Obama or do not consider the magnanimous splendor of his presidency you are, in essence, Dylann Roof.

• Ziiggii says:

interesting that he is now deciding to attack his own supports at a fund raising event put on by his supports….

“But this gentleman, he said, I voted for you twice but I’m deeply disappointed. And it went on and on, chronicling all the things that hadn’t gotten done,” added Obama. […]

[…]said “he seemed to have forgotten everything that had happened and how he had benefited.”

like I said below this man is delusional

• Sharon says:

Yup, he’s delusional, and most people are either ok with that or unaware of it.

• smiley says:

WHY does he even need any “supporters”, at this point ?
          he’s now starting to sound paranoid, and looks worse than he sounds.
          they always do, at the end.

(how many MORE days/nights/hours/minutes of this ?)

• BitterC says:

Your post made me think of Napolean or Hitler to name a few.

He coulda really been someone in one of his other countries of citizenship. Kenya or Indonesia will allow a dictator.

• sundance says:

He’s not attacking them,…. he’s simply keeping them in line.

• Ziiggii says:

Ah, ok, now it makes sense. Well, at least some what.

• Ziiggii says:

Is there a difference in slapping someone in the face to keep the discipline as opposed to a slap being an attack?

In the prog worldview I thought that would constitute an attack, but what do I know.

• Amity says:

“Congress doesn’t work the way it should.”

That line cracks me up. It sums up everything about Obama that makes me crazy. He made all these grand sweeping promises, and then when he fails to deliver, his excuse is the world doesn’t work the way it was supposed to.

The fact is that Congress works pretty much the way it has always worked, and any politician worth his salt would have a fair grasp of what that way is going in. Obama hadn’t a clue, and just assumed reality would work the way he’d imagined it. Then he gets “frustrated” when reality won’t conform.

• Ziiggii says:

I think he really meant it didn’t work the way HE wanted it too! Thus Executive Order bypass of those that are suppose to actually write the laws….

• Amity says:

I am convinced that he believed in his heart of hearts that, once he was president, everyone would let him do what he wanted and he would Save the World! I mean, country.

And shame on me for mindreading.

But, yes, you’re probably right that Congress “not working the way it should” just meant it wasn’t working the way he wanted to.

• Mr Olorin says:

BINGO!

Twice I was told by DWLs that I was a racist for not voting for him. My reply–“Yeah, I’m a racist, so what?”–made at least several friends blink and start to realize the R-word was about the same as Heretic in the Middle Ages.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

PITY PARTY 🎈

6. Justice_099 says:

“While he didn’t detail the writer’s frustrations, Obama, who previously noted how the economy has come back, jobs are growing and the future looks brighter”

But you see, EVERY President claims this. Every last one of them. And it’s rarely true, especially in this case, Mr. O

• Mr Olorin says:

Funny, innit, how every POTUS candidate runs on a general ticket of everything sucking, if the previous president was the “other” party and how the goody gumdrops should continue if the previous president was the “same” party.

If there’s a party “change” in POTUS, the suckitude suddenly gets all better at the point where POTUS is a lame duck and the party in power wants to continue.

Just remember–our republic and its constitution are framed in a way that we’re not supposed to like the chief executive. That’s the whole damn point.

7. Just Tea says:

“We should be reforming our criminal justice system in such a way that we are not incarcerating nonviolent offenders in ways that renders them incapable of getting a job after they leave office,” Obama said.

The star-studded audience broke into laughter and applause, and the president admitted he made a “Freudian slip.”

8. bitterlyclinging says:

I dunno. Mebbe “I won!”, “The Cambridge police acted stupidly” “You didn’t build that!” “This is your chance to get even”, “If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon”, “Dmitri, tell Vladimir to wait until after the election. I’ll have more flexibility then” or from others “To charge the Philadelphia NBPP with voting rights violations would be demeaning to my people” might have had something to do with his inability to bring the two parties together.
    Leaving an overall impression that you hate the country that elected you president might not help either.

9. Sharon says:

Completely believable.

10. TwoLaine says:

Crimea River.
    Yeah, he’s an IDIOT! The Oh? and the dumb-a$$ in CO who voted for the IDIOT twice.

11. czarowniczy says:

Primary race-related policy failure I see on the POtuS’s part is his failure to start a full-on race war in the streets. Clinton played to a black audience, great job of doing a political number on them, but the POtuS has that black cachet that allows him to whip the audience into a frenzy and, as we’ve seen in places such as Ferguson (just one example) he uses that bull pulpit to do so.
    His introduction of the masses of those ‘Chicanos’ he mention in his Mein Kampf. His choice of fellow-travelers: “…The more politically active black students.The foreign students.The Chicanos.The Marxist Professors and the structural feminists.” Is past prologue? Was this his attempt to bring on the Revolution? Radical blacks, Marxists in government, open the borders to ‘Chicanos”, the entire spectrum of anti-‘American’ radical activists? Lety’s see what he and his apologist historians say when these groups all start competing with one another for their piece of the empanada.
    Then again it could be indigestion on my part – off to take an antacid to see if that settles my bile.

• TheFightingMan says:

How can I like this comment 1 million times? Spot on!

• czarowniczy says:

Managing the narrative’s a part of the Special Operation community – PsyOps. PsyOps was a separate entity pre-Desert Storm but was folded into SOCOM as the big players realized that it was less costly all around to convince the targeted community to roll over and bite the pillow than it was to go in and physically force them to. The civilian government has its own PsyOps folks, they are aimed at targets external to the country as well as inside and get a lot of assistance from the entertainment/media community, it’s how business is done.
        I see the system as protecting the prix who pay them, that’s their primary job, undermining the system is #2. Obama’s krewe pays them now, Obama’s krewe has its own termites in the system and they’re going full-out to protect him, his legacy and advance his agenda as far as they can before the next malignancy takes over. People are just too preoccupied in their own lives to take the time to look at the big picture. In my opinion the phrase ‘all politics are local’ should be changed to ‘all politics are self-interest.’

12. ThankYou,Treepers says:

“…race-based protective membrane…”

BHO’s not black. He’s born of white woman just like Dylann Roof and just like Rachel Dolezal.

13. Ziiggii says:

Mr. President…. please check into a hospital and get examined! You seem to be suffering from some type of psychosis with delusional tendencies.

delusional
    Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness.

14. realitycheck says:

love this : “But not for lack of trying, even though he senses Americans don’t think he has.” …Intelligent, observant Americans KNOW he has not.

15. georgiafl says:

Obama using the Charleston church shootings to push gun control is one example of his departure from truth and fact.

Contrast the Charleston church massacre with the one in Colorado that was stopped by a gun-toting woman – saving hundreds of lives.

Guns SAVE lives.

Murderers can be stopped by trained law-abiding citizens with guns in homes, schools and churches.

16. Ziiggii says:

on a related topic…

17. Ziiggii says:

Here’s a new incident that will add to the growing list of events that contrast POTUS insane statement that “no tragedies like Charleston AME church shooting happen in other ‘advanced’ counties”.

Gunmen Kill 10 in North Mexico Beer Hall: Official

18. TwoLaine says:

Another take:

One of my favorite lines: “During his bi-monthly fundraising trip to California”. 🙂
    Oh so true.

19. Menagerie says:

My first thought is that he has some fair to middlin’ spin artists. My second is nah, he plays to the crowd that believe his crap.

Nothing can be done about their IQ.

20. haoleboy says:

I used to be offended when people made cartoons of our presidents.

21. joe says:

I don’t believe a word of what he says… ever.