HatTip WeaselZippers who sharesPresident Obama was speaking with Italian PM Mario Renzi and Christine Lagarde, President of the International Monetary Fund. The Iraqi President Haider al-Abadi approached, clearly hoping to talk with Obama, sitting down right next to him. Obama continued his discussion with the others not acknowledging Abadi.

Obama and the others then stood up, and Abdadi stood as well, hoping to catch Obama’s attention, but Obama simply turned and walked away. Abdi and his translator then walk off, looking annoyed.

Meanwhile Obama admitted today he had “no complete strategy” for training Iraqis to deal with ISIS.  Maybe talking with the leadership would actually help…

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, Iraq, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Military, Notorious Liars, Obama Research/Discovery, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Wonder Why Obama ISIS Policy Is Failing In Iraq? Watch Him Ignore The Iraqi President At The G7…

1. canadacan says:

I could just cry with frustration at his rudeness to the Iraqi Prime Minister

2. OP says:

Obama…an absolute and utter failure…he has NOTHING to offer as a leader…nothing.

3. Horsesoldier says:

The fools who voted for this empty suit must be so proud.

4. I saw this a couple hours ago. Completely uncalled for, anything less than this behavior from him would be the true shock, he’s a looser & his ancestry proves this..if he believes in his position, why not man up & discuss it like men in leadership roles? Better yet, like the President of the U.S.A
    There’s just something about Lazy people…..

• lorac says:

He’s lazy, but I think sometimes his narcissism lets up a bit and he sees the truth of his incompetence, so he avoids people who want real conversation.

I thought both he and that other guy were sitting too close to that woman. Obama’s arm is all the way behind her body. Ewww…. I can’t speak for her, but I would feel rather suffocated and trapped I think!

5. WeeWeed says:

Oh. Is the Prime Minister not the correct brand of Moslem?

6. remmy says:

Since this administration is a staunch supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, is it any wonder that iSIS hasn’t gotten any tangible resistance from the U.S.? ISIS will eventually have their own country and it will be all islamic.

• annieoakley says:

True.

• Not true. I don’t think it’s going to happen. Watch international elections. The countries are all going to the right – anti-ISIS is my definition here for “right.” So many different usages now, it behooves us to define our terms to avoid misunderstandings.
        P.S. My mother used to say “behooves,” and I always wanted to use that word! yay!

7. Obama’s sabotage of any solution to ISIS is so obvious, I want to scream. But the beltway blind like McCain and Graham just keep helping him like idiots.

8. booger71 says:

Obama’s Isis strategy….have Iraqi soldiers throw down their weapons and run away like the cowards they are when ISIS shoots at them. So far it is working like a charm.

• Crystal says:

The other half of that strategy is to drop weapons, ammo and other military supplies into the war zone just before the Iraqis run for the hills, leaving the booty for IS. It’s happened more than once.

9. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Obama has only had one goal in his presidency and is to destroy the United States and its Constitution. Sadly the fools that elected him didn’t care and so he has been very successful in achieving his goal and I would put him at 75% 18 months to go..

10. Allen says:

Barack Hussein Obama has relieved over 200 general and flag officers in the last 5 years!
    Is it any wonder he has no idea what he is doing?
    He also ordered docking of 5 destroyers together, which hasn’t been done since December 7, 1941…in Pearl Harbor!
    There is a purposeful pattern here!

11. Jill says:

Latest U.S. shipment of military hardware to Iraq: ( ISIS will probably capture most of it )

Islamic State used US-made anti-tank missiles near Palmyra

Ex-US Intelligence Officials Confirm: Secret Pentagon Report Proves US Complicity In Creation Of ISIS:

The situation in the Middle East is so convoluted we may never know the truth about what is occurring right now.

12. cats1cowboy says:

It looks deliberate to me.

13. Oblamer just recently blathered something about confronting Isis or his term Isil, that Iraq has to be a major part in that confrontation. Would ignoring the Iraqi ambassador bode well with that proclamation? In 2001 when we along with Britain launched “Operation Enduring Freedom” against the Taliban and again in 2003 with “Shock and Awe”, my prayers have been FATHER GOD, do not let these events lead to just two more granite monuments with the names of men and women whose lives were forfeited for NOTHING. As a Vietnam Infantryman, who witnessed first hand the winning of all battles only to “lose” the war because we had one hand tied behind our backs, I have been revulsed by the fact our troops now have BOTH hands and a foot tied behind theirs. In both cases, it is politics and the propaganda wing of the big G government….the Slime stream media….that is the real enemy. I have a nephew, 11 Bravo (like his uncle), who having already been to the “zone” is being readied to return. He cannot say where, even if he knows. His older brother, Oregon National Guard, has already served in Iraq, in Fallujah. Since 1975 (and I only say that because we had a Marine guard unit at the Saigon embassy til then, the “war” was “forfeited” in 1972, two months after I left), the Pentagon has been controlled by “yes men” and “fellow travellers” since WWII. At first when I lost a brother, and more often to “accident” than battle, I grieved for certain, but I BELIEVED it was righteous, after all we were fighting those bastards that had us crawling under our desks every few months in grade school. I turned 19 in the Nam. I knew NOTHING of life, yet I knew too much about death. Fellow Treepers, remember when…..30-40 years ago when total bizarro happened every 6, 8 months or longer between reportings? Now it is HOURLY or LESS!!! I want my Country back, not only for myself but my grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and the grands of both. I WILL NOT BOARD THE TRAIN CAR…….I AM a WOLVERINE and an AMERICAN PATRIOT. FEDGOV….if you have a problem with that….you know where I live ! (actually those drones are kinda cool, forgive me if I “collect” the next one).

• Stormy says:

Thank you for your service, 11thgenerationAmerican , as well as your nephews’. Godspeed to your nephew on his next deployment…

14. jackphatz says:

You all need to remember something. In our world Obama was given the Nobel Peace Price for being….

Now back to reality.

15. rsmith1776 says:

Jewish iconography goes through great pains to distinguish between the sacred categories of the schlemiel versus the schlimazel.

Stop your useless research. Behold. The Great Unifier has risen!

16. Sherry says:

What’s with Obama always seeking out women to cozy up to? No wonder Michelle looks like she wants to drop-kick him in the nuts.

17. Sentenza says:

His first mistake was expecting an Arab led Arab Army to competently fight.

• Um, I’m not sure Iraqis are Arabs. Aren’t they the descendants of the ancient Babylonians? I know the Iranians aren’t Arabs, though there’s a little corner in Iran where some Arabs live. Unless it has become a generic name for Islamists?

• Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam. Iraq is predominatly Sunni ( Shia is minority ) Iran is Shia.. The two dislike one another unto death, mostly. Saudi Arabia is a Arab nation. There were Christians in Iraq & Syria.. Few remain as of the last few years. Jordan is 98% Arab as well…

• Sentenza says:

In Iraq, Arabs and Kurds are the two major ethnic groups. Based on the past 60 or so years of military history, if I needed military assistance, I emphatically would not county on any country in the Middle East with the exception of Israel or maybe Turkey. The Iraqi government was largely run by Arabs, though. There are some Assyrians and other ethnicities in Iraq, but, I’m speaking of the totality of the culture of Arabic speaking countries. The fact is that as a general rule of thumb, they do not win wars. Arab countries have pulled of creditable planning feats, achieved strategic and tactical surprise through detailed planning, and individually Arab soldiers are very brave, but once their armies encounter the chaos of war and move beyond the scope of their plans, their militaries generally prove unable to adapt to the chaos of war. There’s an excellent book that gives about sixty years of military history of various Arab nations, and attempt to analyze why they fare so poorly in combat. It’s called ‘Arabs at War.’

18. jello333 says:

Despite his fame, power, influence, wealth… Barack Obama is one of the SMALLEST people I have ever seen.

• janc1955 says:

Yep. And shrinking more by the day. (Which is why his ears look like they’ve grown. It’s the Al “My Head is HUGE” Sharpton Effect.)

19. bitterlyclinging says:

Any DOD plan that risks killing or harming the hair on any Muzzie’s head Obama rejects out of hand.
    The only fight Obama has the fire in his belly to conduct would be the one against White, Christian Conservatives. And that one, if and when it comes about, he would conduct with the same resolve, tenacity, and ferocity as the WWII Marines assault on the island of Iwo Jima.

• jello333 says:

Not sure about that. I absolutely despise Obama, but I don’t think his loyalties lie with any given group… at least not when it comes to the average members of that group. Obama has shown he’s equal opportunity when it comes to KILLING whoever he deems worthy of killing… and that includes any totally innocent people, incl. little kids who wind up being “collateral damage”. I really think Obama enjoys killing and maiming… or at the very least, he couldn’t care less one way or the other.