matthew apperson mugshots 2

Previously the judge in the Matthew Apperson case said the state could at any time modify the Bond conditions and require Apperson to be monitored via GPS.   Matthew Apperson was arrested for attempting to shoot George Zimmerman.

The State’s Attorney in Seminole County is now making that request:

This entry was posted in media bias, Police action, propaganda, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

62 Responses to Florida VS Apperson – State of Florida Requests GPS Ankle Monitor For Dangerous George Zimmerman Stalker…

1. froggielegs says:

Hmm So George’s window was closed! I know there was some question about that. Good to see it was and the windows being very dark.

Did his mother give him his gun back? She must of if the cops found 2 in his car. Why would she give her mentally ill son his gun back? Maybe George should go after her too for giving her mentally ill son, a gun.

2. doodahdaze says:

Amazing. They have a left wing loon on their hands. He should be confined in a secure environment rather than being loosed on the public at large.

• John Galt says:

Why is Zimmerman the only one that gets a proximity warning? He should have a flashing strobe light and siren mounted on top of his head.

• bertdilbert says:

Unless the proximity alert tells you which direction he is at from your position, you have no way of knowing which way to go. Concerning, since the shot in the window appears to be aimed directly at Zimmerman’s head and after he shot he could not wait to brag about what he did.

• Renewsit says:

HAHAHA right! I was actually thinking the same thing. Not sure why he was even released from jail unless they feel George was the only one he was targeting, and that does not bode well for his SYG defense.

3. Daniel says:

It’s interesting because very few are following this story. When the news of this story broke, people were talking about how Zimmerman deserved it or anything else. It’s amazing. But once it’s shown that the story cannot possibly fit their narrative? Silence.

4. Krazy Kat says:

Shat kind of Apperson would want to shoot GZ?!

5. auscitizenmom says:

It’s about time.

6. seeingeye2 says:

Motion states: “It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman…” Yeah, along with about a million other Traybots. Too bad they can’t put GPS monitors on all of them!

7. Coast says:

“require Apperson to be monitored via GPS”
    Angela Corey should be wearing one too….

8. doodahdaze says:

Huh?

9. jello333 says:

Well well…. it’s pretty bad that I’m actually SURPRISED when any court or prosecutor does the right thing in any case involving George. But yeah, this is a good thing.

• doodahdaze says:

This guy is a left wing loonatic. State is worried about liability.

• CurlyDave says:

No, it is not a good thing. The state is not doing the right thing. GZ’s bail was $1million. Why isn’t this nutcase either higher than that or held without bond?

At least GZ had a good self-defense claim, all this guy has is a known history of mental illness.

10. manickernel says:

Note the part where GZ gets a proximity alert to warn him if Apperson gets close? Doubt he will get another sucker shot in if he tries again.

11. John Galt says:

$35,000 bond for known lunatic stalking and shooting at Zimmerman vs $1,000,000 bond for bikers with no prior arrests hiding under tables in chicken wing joint during shooting outside in parking lot.

12. AdukeLAXobserver says:

So wife gives guns to mother. Mother refuses to give guns back to crazy son that just got out of loony bin. And he not back in a loony bin? Not charged with attempted murder?

13. John Galt says:

“the victim, George Michael Zimmerman”

The State of Florida finally got it right.

14. maggiemoowho says:

Someone had to be telling Psycho Apperson when George was going to be near by his office. If he asked for his Mother for his gun the day of the shooting, then he somehow knew where GZ was going to be that day. Did Psycho App have an informant?

• auscitizenmom says:

Wow. I wonder if that is true?????

• nivico says:

“On the morning of the incident at issue in this case, May 11, 2015, Defendant Apperson asked his [boss] for his gun back. His [boss] declined, at which time Defendant Apperson showed his [boss] a gun tucked into his waistband.”

There, I fixed it…

It’s pretty damning that his employer knew he was armed that day, she didn’t call 911, and he subsequently attempted to kill someone.

• sundance says:

After reading that motion for bond modification I am stunned they did not charge Apperson with attempted murder.

Considering the State Attorney has evidence of a “fixation on George Zimmerman” – How can Apperson asking his mother for a gun, on the day he shot at Zimmerman, not be considered “malice aforethought” ?

Unreal.

• jello333 says:

Yep. My very first comment on this, the day you posted the news about the charges, that’s all I could think of… WHERE was the attempted murder charge? The dude even said something like “I hope I got him this time.” How can it be any clearer than that?

By the way, the “this time” thing keeps bugging me. Was that just another delusion on Apperson’s part, or did he REALLY fire at George sometime prior (with George somehow not realizing it, obviously)?

• maggiemoowho says:

If Apperson’s victim was anyone else other than George, Apperson probably would have been charged with attempted murder. Can the charges be changed by the DA as they collect more evidence?

• MouseTheLuckyDog says:

You can always amend the complaints later. Still there are elements that could be hard to prove right now. His mother told the police this, but who is to say that she will say it on the stand? The charges he is facing are severe enough. Frankly it’s nice to see an attorney undercharge rather then overcharge.

PS: This is not Corey’s office.

• seeingeye2 says:

I am under the impression that Apperson worked or lived in the same center, mall, or building where GZ had doctor appointments. (Unknown what kind of doctor.) I also heard that one of GZ’s ex-girlfriends worked in a dentist office in the same area. Don’t know how, or if, any of this is connected.

• littlelaughters says:

I think it darn well is connected. Furthermore, I think it should be easy enough for authorities to determine.

• maggiemoowho says:

I had heard that info about the ex-gf also. But, Apperson still had to have known where GZ was going to be that day and the time before that. He had to have found out somehow or by someone.

• nivico says:

Was Shellie granted the life insurance policy on GZ she was demanding in the divorce settlement…

• maggiemoowho says:

I don’t think so, but I could be wrong.

• jello333 says:

Ggrrrrr!!! I still regret that in a letter I wrote to George back before the trial, I said some nice words to Shellie too. Well, maybe “regret” isn’t the right word, because there’s no way I could have predicted the stuff she would do in the near future. 😦

15. littlelaughters says:

If, in fact, someone working in the office of George’s doctor did alert Wackadoo of George’s appointment, not only would that person face some charges (violating HIPPA laws for one), but wouldn’t that also go to prove attempted murder?

• seeingeye2 says:

I heard that GZ’s ex-girlfriend works for a dentist in that same area. I don’t know what kind of doctor GZ was seeing there. But I guess it doesn’t necessarily have to be the same doctor.

16. rumpole2 says:

My GUESS is that this will end with an insanity finding of some sort and committal to psychiatric care.

It would be nice if the court set a precedent by ruling that this dope suffers from Traybotitis and get that listed as a condition that warrants locking up.

• jello333 says:

I just want it to come out that Apperson got most of his hatred for George through what he heard/saw on the news. THAT would be huge (for this and other cases still pending).

• littlelaughters says:

I smelled an insanity defense when nejeme was doing his presser. I figured they’d first try and build a self defense case with big bad Zimmerman going berserk with a gun and road rage. Then, if (when) that failed, dive head first on the ” he can’t help it- he’s a wacko” defense.
      I just hope he goes away for a long time. Prison nuthouse is fine, as long as it’s for a long, long time.

17. littlelaughters says:

It’s possible Wackadoo just happened to notice George’s truck on the road, but I believe it’s also quite possible- even likely- that someone told him of George’s appointment. I agree with Maggiemoowho that it is more than coincidence.
    Surely this has occurred to investigators as well,? And maybe Wackadoo might even spill it when pushed.