Amazing Drone Video of Houston, Texas Flooding…

Video Footage from Bryan Rumbaugh via U-Tube

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Weather Events. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Amazing Drone Video of Houston, Texas Flooding…

1. czarowniczy says:

Uhhhhh—-yeah—sorry, not only not that amazing to me but there’s no one floating a chest of beer of a 52″ flat screen down the middle of the street. You gotta know how to cater a flood.

2. jello333 says:

Firstly, I hope the people of Houston (and elsewhere in Texas) recover quickly from all this. And secondly… I gotta save up the money to get me one of those drones.

3. seeingeye2 says:

I don’t live in Houston, but I do live in Texas. And my yard is a swamp!!!

4. Long live Texas! If anyone can bounce back, they will. Praying for all affected. May God give comfort to those who have lost loved ones or property/possessions.

5. 1american1st says:

After Hurricane Katrina, about 500,000 people were relocated to Houston. Last I read over 100,000 of those hurricane victims remain there. Bet this is like deja vu seeing all this flooding but at least not as bad as Katrina.

6. Shuetzen says:

That is the Federal Reserve Building (Large brown building)

7. auscitizenmom says:

This is just shocking.

8. jackphatz says:

FEMA called to say;sorry “folk’s” but we’re tapped out right now. Gotta take care of a little Baltimore party first.

• bitterlyclinging says:

Barry promised little “Space to destroy” Steph over the phone he’d pick up the tab, no matter what happened. His objective is to get all of America’s cities burning.