It Is Written….

…That he shall arrive just before a darkest of shadows fully closed around the hopes of men; … he will look upon the despair and barren landscape and with him shall follow a brilliant light;… and those who had suffered greatly will find themselves bathed in renewed hope…

jockey_offering_million_in_prizes_if_tim_tebow_wins_super_bowl         bird, Eagle sun through clouds

=

superbowl

eagle stare

…. They will buy tickets for reasons they can’t even fathom. For it is money they have, but a joy they lack.

…. They will wear shirts emblazoned with his humility…..  Grandmas and Grandpas together with their children will enjoy something lost through the generation of dark following…

…. Their children’s children will sing long forgotten songs of joy… And laughter will be heard once again amid the valley of despair.

…. Word will spread, and from miles they’ll travel to Philadelphia, not even sure why they are doing it… but travel they must, for they find themselves drawn to the sounds beyond the horizon and they will want to partake of a new dawn…. And tickets will fly as desperate season holders clamor to feel renewed again…

…. The word “HERO” will gain status again, as young and old alike bathe themselves in the refreshing spirit of his optimism… Oh, what a sound it will make… their hearts filled with the thunderous swelling of joy !

Yes, it is written !!

tebowing

(story here)

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Heros. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to It Is Written….

1. labrat says:

That was inspired. Good luck Tim.

2. thefirstab says:

That was EPIC !
    Thanks for the tingle-
    😀

3. Col.(R) Ken says:

Yes you will need Devine Intervention in Philly.

4. mikayla825 says:

We have been without a favorite team since Denver cut Tim Tebow and signed the one-who- chokes-post-season . Thank you for sharing, you just made my day! 🙂

• joanfoster says:

“The one who chokes post season” – let’s give him a name. I believe it’s Peyton Manning.

• mikayla825 says:

I called my daughter to tell her and let her know I was looking at Eagles wear on Amazon she told me something that just floored me. Her Mother-in-law gave her a Philadelphia Eagles T Shirt last week and told her “maybe you know someone that can use this”. Wow

5. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

We can overcome if we believe, the first step is to be an American and not a **** American; for now we are divided and if we stay divided we will fall!.

6. lastConservinIllinois? says:

He didnt get much of an opportunity in Denver and definitely got screwed in New York.

I really hope he gets a shot this time, he is absolutely one of the good guys.

7. joanfoster says:

Compare a great kid like Tim to the likes of Jamis Winston and you have to ask yourself if the NFL is even worth a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon. I hope Tim rocks Philly. He is a great guy and deserves a second chance in the NFL. I will never, ever pull for Denver in any situation after what they did to Tim. I hope with all my heart, he makes a believer out of all of them.

8. zephyrbreeze says:

The NFL has shed itself of the filthy Aaron Hernandez, who I just read has been placed on suicide watch.

We need a hero.

9. janc1955 says:

This is great news for Tim! I’m so glad he’s been picked up. I ADORE this young man! I’ve been following his ups and downs since Denver, on the field and off, and from what I can tell, he is a person of enormous integrity. When he’s not playing football (or training to play football), he is making his best effort to do God’s work at churches across the country, with his own charities, and with others, I’m sure. As gorgeous and charming as he is, he doesn’t flaunt it. He’s the real deal and such a breath of fresh air. Go Tim! 🙂

10. Don says:

Where is the quote from ???

11. 2x4x8 says:

O Gawd, savior mentality
    whether it is Immigration or Football
    I much prefer reality
    Que Sera, Sera
    the futures not ours to see

I’ll cheer for kicks 😎

12. Margaret-Ann says:

Well, 2x4x8, that’s a tough post to follow 🙂
    I’m thrilled for the guy. Maybe this will be the break he needs. Eventho I bleed silver & blue (hint: photo above) I will pull for him to triumph as an Eagle. Loved the write-up and the photo of the little boy in his football jammies, tebowing, is priceless.

13. littlelaughters says:

I love Tim Tebow and Philly just got a new fan!

14. Plain Jane says:

Just a thought – St.John Evangelist is symbolized by an eagle. Tebow is not shy about his faith and obviously, neither was St. John.

15. barbi says:

What’s wrong with you guys? You don’t like Derek Carr? He’s a great kid and he’s also a REAL qb with REAL qb skills. TT is a good guy, but an NFL qb he isn’t. TT has shown it’s not fooball he loves, but rather being at the glamour position he loves. At least two coaching staffs (and probably more) have wanted him to at least try converting to a position that could most use his demonstrated skills–running back and maybe even some plays at TE. He refused all requests. I think TT has an egocentric need to be the focal point of the team when his skills for an NFL team would be better suited for another position. Still, I wish him well. Chip Kelly is innovative, but TT provides a problem in that specialty players are hard to carry on a 53 man roster unless they can also play and be effective on special teams.

16. starfcker says:

Sorry guys. Love tebow, but he’s not a top quality NFL QB. He’s smart enough, tough enough, but he doesn’t throw the ball overhand. He doesn’t have the right shoulder motion. A straight ahead ball out of his motion travels left to right, totally screwing up his accuracy. It’s not fixable. Noone reads blocking better, and his abilities in short yardage and goal line should have kept him in the league. Glad to see him get a shot, hope it turns out great.

17. Aslan's Girl says:

I was so excited nd happy when I read this new on Fox today! I’m really stoked! Great post, sundance! God is Good!

18. georgiafl says:

“They that wait upon The Lord
    Shall renew their strength
    They shall mount up with wings
    As Eagles…” – Isaiah 40:31

The term ‘wait upon’ in early English literature means ‘to seek for refreshment, help and strength; to call upon someone at his house, to spend time with as a true friend and to serve’.
    Tim Tebow has done all that in spades.

GO Tebow!

19. 1harpazo says:

It seems that the Eagles team is a team of second chances. After Andy Reid gave MIchael Vick a second chance after Vick’s payment of debt to society, I became an Eagles fan. I hated to see both Vick and Reid go. May God bless Tim with undue favor-I’m always wanting God to show up and show out.

Oh, and SD, those were some inspiring words!

20. auscitizenmom says:

Ookkaaay, if he gets to play, I will watch. I usually only watch Navy and sometimes the other service academies. I have never really had any interest in the NFL, and my interest has grown even less in the last few years because of the bad boys acting up on and off the field. So, keep us posted and I will tune in.

21. crazy says:

I wish him well and hope he’s not just a camp body, but…