Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Hillary Logo BHOs Third TermH/t: The People’s Cube.

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. auscitizenmom says:

Absolutely true. /s

2. I prefer the HO representation

3. Blonde in Red says:

Just no.

4. doodahdaze says:

When they start putting her signs in yards people will be driving around in circles….looking for the hospital to cash in their Obamacare.

5. Col.(R) Ken says:

Red, “Just Say No”! What a great commercial from Nancy Reagan. Needs updated for Hill a Beasley!

6. Wraith says:

I see it as “OH…SH!T!” Anyone good with graphics care to make the bumper sticker?

7. I keep wondering if a stealth Republican sold her on that design. It screams “FORWARD”. As in 3rd Obama term. The Republicans will have a field day with that.

8. georgiafl says:

Hillary’s Everyday Americans she met with in the coffee shop were fake:

9. thesouthwasrght says:

Unfortunately many of us will be along for the ride, but if the American electorate is stupid enough to elect this criminal as prez, there will be no denying America earned every matchstick of hell headed our way.

• My neighbor, a late 60s white male Vietnam Vet retired electrician (not in a union) in suburban Chicago, told me today that he voted for Obama twice and will vote for Hillary.

Whe I told him I thought she is a scumbag, he said “I may not disagree with you, but even if she is a scumbag at least – when she goes to bed each night – she will have the best president in my lifetime laying right next to her in case she needs consultation on a tough decision”.

I said “you mean important like Benghazi important?”

Ugh.

10. TwoLaine says:

I have always called him “The Oh?”
    Since he first stareted hearing about everything in the “paper”,”like the rest of us”…

That’s TOO FUNNY!
    SAAAADDDD! BUT FUNNY!

P.S. As the Trifecta says, “ROAD TO HELL”.
    And, everyone should understand by now that It’s time to get off that road!

11. aintbuyingit says:

When I look at the logo, I see 2 blue (democrat) cankles and a red (republican) arrow pointing RIGHT. Who is her graphic designer? Sabo?