Bloomberg Report: The Power Doctrine is Coming…

Bloomberg News doesn’t call it that, they call it: “Obama’s Next Move May Be Lifting U.S. Protection of Israel at UN”.

(Bloomberg) — While the world remains fixated on the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, the Obama administration is facing another foreign policy showdown in the United Nations Security Council.

The administration has signaled that it might abandon the decades-long U.S. policy of protecting Israel at the UN and back a Security Council resolution laying out terms for a two-state solution to the almost 67-year-old dispute between the Jewish state and the Palestinians. (more)

However, make no mistake – it is the Power Doctrine. We could burn another thousand words explaining it again, but, well, honestly, few would accept it until it actually comes to pass. And it will come to pass.

Samantha power and Obama

President Obama is a fellow traveler and ideological compatriot of Samantha Power. It’s not a matter of “if”, it is entirely a matter of “when”.

When you see President Obama threatening to change position on Israel’s interests, through the U.N, he is essentially expressing a willingness to allow Samantha Powers’ ideas to be pushed.  ~ THE POWER DOCTRINE ~

The possible ramifications of allowing Samantha Power to deliver the change in U.S. Israeli policy through the U.N are:

#1) The U.S. may refrain from vetoing resolutions against Israel relating to settlement building and Palestinian statehood.

#2) The U.S. might engage in drafting and/or supporting resolutions setting out the parameters for a Palestinian state, based on the 1967 borders and with a divided Jerusalem.

#3) The U.S. might even support sanctions against Israel for failure to comply with such resolutions.

If Samantha Power was allowed to go ‘all-in’, and if you accept her prior positions as actual goals, she would add #4: Put U.N. Troops on the ground to enforce #2 and #3 and make Israel comply with borders drawn by the United Nations.

Samantha Power - Susan Rice - President Obama

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, European Union, Israel, media bias, Notorious Liars, Obama Research/Discovery, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Secretary of State, Susan Rice, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, United Nations, Valerie Jarrett, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Bloomberg Report: The Power Doctrine is Coming…

1. texan59 says:

Apparently they will not be happy until the entire globe is burning. It’s gettin’ real folks. Don’t think they won’t give the word to turn it loose at home very soon.

• doodahdaze says:

Would not surprise me a bit if Putin stepped in. The traitors in the White House have got to be impeached.

• Aslan's Girl says:

Hm, in that event, Putin would certainly look like the anti-Christ — someone Israel should not trust but will because he’ll be oh, so helpful.

• 7delta says:

The traitors in the White House have got to be impeached.

IMO, cutting Israel loose is the final bridge-too-far.

You’re right. Congress has the power to impeach them all, even appointees. IIRC, the Constitutional Convention had quite a discussion on whether Congress should have impeachment power over appointees and it was decided that while the president’s duty was to be responsible for his appointees’ good behavior, in the event the president was unwilling or corrupt himself, Congress needed the safeguard. Therefore, Congress does have the power to impeach civil officers, as well.

Criminal charges are not brought or adjudicated by Congress, though criminal conduct is certainly cause for impeachment. Criminal charges must be brought by proper authorities after impeachment.

Let’s call Congress’s power to impeach “The Real Power Doctrine.” Sadly, Congress has self-neutered and adopted the Hand Basket Doctrine, designed by self-interested basket-makers to provide transportation for an entire country’s trip to hell.

• Aslan's Girl says:

Oh, dear, the US bailing on Israel is forcing her to seek out other “friends” but Putin is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. In fact, in such a scenario, he is the exact description of the Anti-Christ (altho, I firmly believe the real AC will be Muslim).

2. yakmaster2 says:

It’s mighty dictatorial of the the UN to contemplate dividing up an already established nation (Israel) according to what factions within it (“palestinians”) think they’re entitled to have. Israelis fought for that land and won it many decades ago and they deserve to keep it.
    In my opinion the UN is just a body of self-aggrandizing hypocritical blowhards—which explains why Obama likes that institution so much. He’s previously hidden behind the UN’s skirt to cover his own inactions, now he hopes they’ll do his dirty work on Israel for him. He has the Emotional Quotient of an adolescent!

• tig's mom says:

“Emotional Quotient of an adolescent” is absolutely spot-on. His emotional growth stopped when he started abusing drugs. Obviously, he has made no attempts to modify his behavior. I peg him as a petulant 14 year old.

• peppie says:

Watching what Barack Hussein Obama has/is doing to this country and our Allies is worse than when my “First Love” broke my heart. Never thought I’d ever experience anything worse than that. Thank God I got over her, LOL. Don’t know how easy it’s going to be putting this nation back together after BHO is done though. We should just call BHO “The Envelope.” Because he’s always pushing it.

3. Aslan's Girl says:

Maybe Ezekial’s War is coming. And in that event, Jesus Himself is not far behind. Keep looking up!
    Next week (Passoever) is third of the four Blood Moons.

• deqwik2 says:

I firmly believe Obama has set the stage for the Gog Magog war. The way O has done it & nobody in DC trying to stop him makes me think G-d is using Obama to bring about His will. It’s like G-d has caused DC to be blind to what is really going on. I’m mad, sad & frustrated but then I have to wonder if I’m not seeing the hand of G-d at work right in front of me & I think I should be amazed. I know for me, living in these times are hard on the emotions.
      BTW Aslan the third blood moon is tonight. (Actually close to sunrise on Apr 4th).

• Aslan's Girl says:

It is hard livinng in these times, but the I wanted to see the Return of Christ. sigh Ever since I was born-again as a kid in 1990 I’ve looked forward to the Day. Just didn’t think it would get this bad before the (hopefully!) pre-Trib Rapture…

• 1harpazo says:

How about at the end of the great tribulation and before the end of the 70th week of Daniel? This is a cake walk compared to what’s ahead. But no matter how bad it gets, God’s love and grace will sustain those who follow Him to the end of the age.

• Carol says:

Convergence. All prophecies are beginning to come together on the world stage.

4. smiley says:

SP is a true believer, and openly anti-Israel…back in 2002, she suggested US invade (!!) Israel as a “solution” to the Israel-Palestinian conflict.
    now its payback time to BN, with love, from his former friend & ally, and yet another grab by this admin for some sort of “legacy” of betrayal.
    they might get more “blowback” from it than expected, however.

5. crazy says:

Absolutely. There is no other way for Obama to restrain Netanyahu and Israel from acting against the nuclear powers he is creating in the neighborhood.

6. auscitizenmom says:

I not wishing anything bad to happen to Samantha Power.

HOWEVER, I hope whatever happens because of this “Power Doctrine” happens to her and her family FIRST.

• smiley says:

the audacity.
      they actually believe they are like little gods, and “protection” is theirs to give, and to take away.
      and that the UN is a “peace-keeping” force in the world.
      spiteful little people.

• Roy says:

The UN is nothing more than a cover organization under whose umbrella they can hide when direct actions are not possible or distance from responsibility is required.

• Carol says:

You don’t have to wish anything bad to happen to her. According to Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. She’s cursing herself before God Almighty with her own words. We can pray for her.

7. peachteachr says:

“If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves …”, oh, that’s right, we won’t. I try to tell myself that it’s only 1 1/2 years but then I count on my fingers and it’s 21 more long months. He will betray Israel and do so with glee. The Bible tells me that I am a wild shoot that has been grafted in to Abraham’s holy tree and that God will bless the root, Israel. I await my God’s protection of His Holy root. Obama doesn’t have that power regardless of his ego.