After failing in a not very covert effort to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu at the ballot box, President Obama and his ideologically likeminded cohorts change strategy.

Every policy advisor in the White House has the same outlook toward Israel; they view our relationship with the Jewish state as the basis for our needed mid-East interventions.  According to U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power’s belief Israel is an occupying force which should be viewed as adversarial to U.S. policy.

Power’s opinion is shared by the overall White House foreign policy team.  Now that Benjamin Netanyahu has won re-election, the most damaging thing the administration can do is to threaten removal of our protective relationship – which would signal to Hamas and other terror groups that it’s open season to attack.

obama-mad-550x330(Via Politico) In the wake of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s decisive re-election, the Obama administration is revisiting longtime assumptions about America’s role as a shield for Israel against international pressure.

Angered by Netanyahu’s hard-line platform towards the Palestinians, top Obama officials would not rule out the possibility of a change in American posture at the United Nations, where the U.S. has historically fended off resolutions hostile to Israel.

[…] While saying it was “premature” to discuss Washington’s policy response, the official wouldn’t rule out a modified American posture at the United Nations, where the U.S. has long fended off resolutions critical of Israeli settlement activity and demanding its withdrawal from Palestinian territories.

“We are signaling that if the Israeli government’s position is no longer to pursue a Palestinian state, we’re going to have to broaden the spectrum of options we pursue going forward,” the official said.

[…]  Obama officials must now decide whether more international pressure on Israel can help bring a conservative Netanyahu-led government back to the negotiating table with the Palestinians — or whether such pressure would simply provoke a defiant reaction, as some fear.

Obama has other diplomatic options. He could expend less political capital to oppose growing momentum within the European Union to impose sanctions on Israel for its settlement activity.

More provocative to Israel would be any softening of Obama’s opposition to Palestinian efforts to join the International Criminal Court, which the Palestinian Authority will formally join on April 1. Under a law passed by Congress, any Palestinian bid to bring war crimes charges against Israel at the court will automatically sever America’s $400 million in annual aid to the Palestinian Authority, although some experts suggested Obama could find indirect ways to continue some funding — even if only to prevent a dangerous collapse of the Palestinian governing body. (read more)

Samantha Power - Susan Rice - President Obama

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, European Union, Islam, Israel, Jihad, media bias, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Secretary of State, Uncategorized, United Nations, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

162 Responses to Obama Strikes Back – Administration Reconsidering Position of U.S. as Shield of Israel…

1. MaryfromMarin says:

“Danger! Danger! Warning! Warning!”

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

That train left the station months ago. 😦

• sedge2z says:

But how? As an ordinary citizen, I ask seriously: How can I stop Obama’s madness against us? Answers Please.

• Roy says:

We’ve been asking ourselves the same question and have decided where we (and we all) can make a difference is becoming involved in our local communities.

Attend city or town council meetings, zoning meetings (land use), etc. Learn the players and their beliefs, follow their actions.
        Keep an eye on housing (HUD) changes, attempts to turn over control of local resources to higher players at the state or national level. Find and support the Common Core opponents in your school district and attend school board meetings, even if you don’t have kids in the system.

The bottom line is, get involved locally because that’s where you have the best chance of stopping bad action or supporting good action. At least that’s what we’ve been doing. You’d be surprised at the things going on in your community that you probably know nothing about.

2. doodahdaze says:

Yep, he’s a muzz.

3. doodahdaze says:

If the Bozo does this and the muzz attack Israel will take off the gloves and there will be Hell to pay. Maybe he really is the anti-christ. I don’t know much about it but if there is one it looks like Obama.

• Lucille says:

The Anti-Christ will be a man who a majority of the world’s citizens will listen to and follow because he promises to end the chaos erupting worldwide. Except for members of his administration, domestic politicians of the Dem/prog/lib/left persuasion, and his brainwashed BGI/white guilters, Obama couldn’t get a cockroach to follow him.

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

I think everyone should stop arguing whether or not the White House is occupied by the Anti-Christ. Stop arguing about who is destroying America and start thinking of ways to halt further destruction.
        The past six years have been nothing but lies…

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

• Boy, that’s no joke. It damned sure is.

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

+1000 The newly elected “R”s in the senate and house need some real “in your face” time with the people that put them in office. Should have happened after they folded the first time, better late than never. They need to be reminded: A) why they were sent there (to at least hold the line, if they don’t have to testicular fortitude to reverse it,) and B) how quickly they can be replaced with someone that won’t just pay lip service to their constituents.

• fred says:

OH look it’s Friday and the GOP has found an alibi and way out of the trafficking bill. They make it look like they are resisting but like a fake wrestling match we know they will take the dive and not hold the line. Before you can blink then they will take the dive and confirm Lynch who is really just Holder 2. Not only is Obama on the wrong side somehow the GOP is too. With the Iran deal coming up the GOP could be batting a 1000 for their support of the Dems. Now that is scary and happening now.

• MaryfromMarin says:

“His worst lie of all.” And a direct slap in the face of God. There will be ultimate consequences.

• canadacan says:

I agree with you Lucille

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

Then, give her a “Like” 😎

• canadacan says:

FDR with all due respect I will explain one last time I do not have a computer I operate on my phone and I am unable to get a like put in the system because of problems with WordPress.
            I shall continue to answer the way I answer and if you don’t like it take it up at the next meeting .
            Why you should care how I answer is beyond me

• canadacan says:

I really enjoy the work you do here FDR. :O

• canadacan says:

Also FDR if you are tired of Hell there’s always Hull or Halifax.You just might qualify.
              You barked up the wrong Canadian/American.
              Cleanup on aisle 10 please.

• Les says:

“I do not have a computer”

They do exist! I knew someone in the world didn’t have a computer. Never thought I would find that person online (or in the Western world), but there it is.

I have about ten questions for you, but I’ll spare you my curiosity. I just hope you don’t have fat fingers.

• canadacan says:

You better spare me the 10 questions and as long as I can contribute here it’s none of your business .
                No I don’t have fat fingers but a lot of people have fat mouths and snotty noses.
                The Tree House is supposed to be a place of refuge for kindred spirits.
                Yes I do have access to computer but not at the times I choose to contribute.

• canadacan says:

You don’t like it write your congressman a letter.
                  I have small hands, I’m 5 feet tall and I’m about ready to bite you in the knee cap.I also talk to my phone, anything else you want to know.This is a daft conversation.
                  Now let’s get back to some really serious business like saving the World and the United States

• Les says:

Dude, I was being friendly. I know it’s hard to tell tone from there, but I was amused that you bothered to explain your lack of “Likes.”

Yeah, I’m not asking now. I was interested for a minute, was going to ask a few questions because I think it’s great some people aren’t hard-wired into the net, but forget it. I’ll just take the lecture and move on…

• You think maybe congress will take more of stand now? They seem to be more responsive lately.

• seeingeye2 says:

Just as Christ is the Truth, the Way to Salvation, and the Word of God, the Anti-Christ is the opposite (lies, the way to damnation, and the word of Man). Do not be deceived into thinking the Anti-Christ is a physical individual man walking this earth. The Anti-Christ is the spirit that rules the physical realm (the puppeteer behind the curtain pulling the strings, so to speak). However, there are many individual men (or women) who appear to especially conform to his image, Obama obviously being one of them.

4. freepetta says:

0bama is just digging himself deeper into his anti-Semitic rhetoric, he will be out of office not soon enough, and the destruction and degradation of the US is his legacy. The worst president these United States has ever seen. He is abhorrent.

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

• Matt Musson says:

Did Jews ever march in protest of Adolph Hitler? I mean before they were marched off to the camps? I am surprised they are not marching in protest of Obama. But, maybe I shouldn’t be.

• Les says:

Sometimes I think of Israel as Jews (the Wailing Wall with side curls kind), but usually I think of Israel as a country that deserves to exist.

As for American Jews, I just don’t understand outside of “liberalism is a mental illness.” This is their shame.

This is still valid and current even though he posted it in Nov 2013: http://allenbwest.com/2013/11/israel-doesn/

• Lucille says:

Being a member of the International Left trumps everything, even loving a family member who may not be a leftist. Turning away from leftist philosophy is akin to death. Most lefties, like Obama, were red diaper babies. So the indoctrination began in the womb (except, of course, for those who believe the leftie doctrine that the womb carries a glob of tissue instead of a dna-in-place-at-conception human child).

• Bryan K says:

Please see previous article and comments

5. Aslan's Girl says:

“…they view our relationship with the Jewish state as the basis for our needed mid-East interventions…”

I think it’s even simpler than that: Obama, ValJar, etc are anti-Semitic evil-doers and want to hurt Israel. Plain and simple. There are some who believe America’s friendship with Israel hurts the ME, but with Obama, he just hates them. No real rationale except: They’re white people. They’re the Chosen People. They are the antithesis of Islam, Obama’s favorite religion. Any other reason is just cover for the real one.

• doodahdaze says:

It restrains the Israelis. If Israel drops the gloves and goes after their enemy look out. They can put the hammer down if they want to.

• Aslan's Girl says:

I cannot wait! I long to see it. Obama’s evil plan will backfire in his face if Israel goes for it. He thinks “unfriending” them will make them weak, it just might make them stronger! Especially because even without America, they still have One on their side, from Everlasting to Everlasting.

• francismuldoon says:

I agree, we should disengage from Israel. Eliminate dual citizenship, stop sending billions in so-called aid and let them stand on their own. Like you say…it may ,make them stronger! Of course their nuclear arsenal won’t hurt either.

• Les says:

We should abandon them in the time of Islamomania for their own good?

They may have to ask the Aussies for help. The Aussies are still decent people and are making a conservative comeback. They can separate liberal politics from terrorism.

• Roy says:

Then you also believe we should “disengage” from EVERY Arab country as well?

• Lucille says:

Single out Israel for this treatment and no one else, huh?
            And, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “dual citizenship” prohibited via State Department edict, not the Constitution?

• Matt Musson says:

Iran getting the bomb will result in Tel-Aviv and Tehran both ending up molten slag.

• canadacan says:

Yes they can/ pun intended

6. F.D.R. in Hell says:

I can’t even imagine what Israel (and the World) must be thinking to see America turn against it.

7. d'hack says:

Can we all agree that we are living in interesting times?

8. yakmaster2 says:

Obama’s policies are signaling more and more that he loves Arabs and disdains Jews. I have racked my brain to come up with reasons for his hostility toward Israel that fit into his anti-colonialist communistic worldview, but since he seems to have no problem with Iran’s Theocratic government and efforts at land expansion, nor with Russia’s Autocratic goverment and land grab for Ukraine, nor with Dictatorships worldwide, I can only conclude he’s anti-semitic. Further, his alarm that Bibi has no interest in a two state solution to Israel’s conflict with a terroristic Palestinian semi-government points to his desire to keep funding those terrorists. Palestine has no natural resources and no economy, yet Obama and the UN wants it to have national sovereignty. It can’t even exist without being propped up by us or some other country.
    Obama and the UN are also agitated every time they perceive Israel’s home constructions as encroaching on what they believe should be Palestinian land. The world is battling terrorism, sex trafficing, human slavery, crimes against humanity, religious/cultural misogany, genocide, and THIS is what gets Obama and the UN’s undies in a wedgie!
    So, I consider the open hostility toward Israel and say it must be anti-semitism. It’s the only reason left.

• That’s a pretty good line of thinking, though throughout history, the Jews have been pretty consistently weighed and found wanting when political machinations required a demonized scapegoat. Such are the times we are in. Within our borders, the scapegoats are white, male, Christian, corporate, traditional, successful, self-reliant, individualistic and Jewish. In the rest of the world there are variants on a theme, but usually also anti-semitic. Especially so in the Middle East – as if there would be peace there with no Israel.

As I was reading your post, yakmaster2, the little “compare and contrast” beastie got active in my thought process. An Unbalanced Power admires Power, and it admires Power that exercises great control over populations and vast resources. It is a measure neither by length nor distance, and it is an admiration acknowledged only by oneupsmanship.

Every dictator, every tyrant, every Putin, Obama, Mao, Chavez, Stalin, Hitler, gang leader, corrupt politician and on and on have aspired to power at whatever level they can obtain it. They never stop trying to gain more power, more control, and the privileges and obeisance being top dog can give them, and they yearn to dispense privilege – or condemnation and punishment – at will. It’s Institutionalized Ego, and Ego Personified. It’s a little “Imagod” club. It’s Evil incarnate. Literally.

George Washington served as president not because he wanted it, as most know, but because he was reluctantly willing to step up and shoulder the great responsibility of fostering a fledgling nation structured on high moral principles, Christian principles. That was a truly “godly” act, for contrast.

A Washington, or a Netanyahu for that matter, lead from high moral ground, while tinpot dictators, Obama and Putin for example, wield great temporal power. They will NEVER hold the higher ground because they are insufficient to do so, and they try to compensate. They will, however, experience insatiable hunger for more power in hopes they can make their delusions real, thereby proving to themselves they are not imposters. And all this while consciously believing they are “all that”.

Oh, wait. I just described Progs.

• Gettingby says:

Anti-Semitism is code for “haters of God” That He might actually exist and that He may have actually chosen to bring salvation to mankind through the Jews scares the crap out of them.

9. deqwik2 says:

When you read Bible prophecy about end days & the Gog Magog War, most all the commentaries have predicted that the economy of the USA must have collapsed before the event happens due to the fact that the US is not there to help Israel. I’ve never heard anyone predict what Obama is saying but it is entirely possible.
    God help us if Obama turns his back on Israel. Obama has already weakened the US in so many ways & this could cause things to get a whole lot worse. When God brings judgement, He will either bring it against the leaders or the whole nation depending on the hearts of the people that live in the land.
    All I can say is pray & pray for God’s protection from our ungodly leaders. God have mercy on us.

10. deqwik2 says:

Seems she’s a bit upset. Wonder if it’s because Bibi fired her ?

• deqwik2 says:

My reply was meant as a response to doodah about Tzipi Livini but it didn’t attach to her response. (in case anyone wonders what I’m talking about here).

• Roy says:

I’m sure. Bibi was smart enough to dissolve his government last November because he recognized the impossibility of success with a government full of Brutus’. Now that it looks like he’s rid of them, just like the communists here, they keep attacking.

He’s got his hands full, but he is a brilliant man with hopefully a more cohesive coalition government about to be formed. He is literally fighting for Israel’s life.

11. janny11 says:

Reblogged this on Bowen Island Report and commented:

WHY Why is Obama doing what he’s doing, meddling in the middle east and sneaking around to get this Iran ‘deal’ fixed? There has to be a good reason and I just cannot believe he’s really a muslim or that he truly wants to destroy America. I mean, to think that was his motivation…. is unthinkably depressing….

12. canadacan says:

Netanyahu was invited by an American to speak to Americans who gave him a standing ovation.
    Tom Cotton had 40+ signatures on his letter to a Iran (signatures of people who count in our government).
    We are Americans and we stand with Israel ,the hearts and minds of the American people are with Israel.

• georgiafl says:

We stand with Israel against the foul vile stench of Islam and its built-in human rights abuse, violence, perversion and cruelty. Islam STILL condones slavery and rape. It is an evil that we must stand against to the death…to our last breath.

However, the Western Nations must repent and return to the LORD and His Ways. Abortion and perversion, greed and corruption are weakening our society.

• Roy says:

Clap, clap! Yes, real Americans support Israel.

13. smiley says:

the hearts and minds of Americans are more divided and fractured than any time I can recall since 60s/70s… not to mention care-less and apathetic to foreign policy and the realities of Israel.
    some conservatives and some Christians and some Jews support Israel and stand by her/Netanyahu.
    but this admin and the ilk who support it are the most anti-Semitic, anti-Israel in the entire history of our once great nation.

• smiley says:

(sposed to be a reply to canadacan)

• georgiafl says:

Western nations are weakened and divided by sin. Obama is a symptom.

See Leviticus 26:17 and Isaiah 10:5

We cannot defeat Islam/Mohammedanism in our own strength – it is only in the strength of the LORD – see Isaiah 31:8-9 and II Chronicles 7:14

• smiley says:

very true, Georgiafl.
        and its getting worse.
        The Lord’s timing is always perfect, even tho it seems as like He’s “tarrying”. 🙂

• smiley says:

IOW… the world is now in the throes of the prophetic “birth pangs” just prior to Yeshua’s VICTORIOUS return.
          keep looking UP.
          🙂

• joanfoster says:

Americans have willfully put on blinders because the hard truth is too much to stomach. I chatted with a friend yesterday who asked me if I had seen any good movies lately and in particular if I had started watching House of Cards. I told her no to each question and proceeded to tell her I follow the “real” house of cards by following current events. I then asked her what she thought of Hillary’s latest scandal and she said “what scandal”. THUD!!!

14. georgiafl says:

Obama is ‘giving the signal’ to the rabie leaders of the various Islamist hell-holes to attack Israel.

15. It occurs to me that for all the lip service that Obama has given being a steadfast protector of Israel, now turning on Israel the way he is, he’s sure giving the Iranians a great reason to walk away from the nuke negotiations citing his untrustworthiness.

On the other hand, maybe handing Israel over to Iran is on the table in trade for Obama’s ‘legacy’.

16. 2016 cannot get here quickly enough. God help us and God help Israel until such time as we are able to get rid of Obama. God, please bless us with a real leader, one who can win and who will begin the process of repairing the damage done by 8 years of the very evil man sitting in the White House.

17. AdukeLAXobserver says:

The reelection of Netanyahu has caused the muslim sympathizer’s veil to be lifted. Look for Obama to find more ways to harm Israel in the future.

18. georgiafl says:

Awake O Israel!

19. An yet some Jew in the US still back Obozo, why?

20. Gettingby says:

Let all the fools of the world do as they will, the end is foretold…they will be humiliated and perish.
    Psalm 83
    O God, do not remain silent;
    do not turn a deaf ear,
    do not stand aloof, O God.
    2 See how your enemies growl,
    how your foes rear their heads.
    3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
    they plot against those you cherish.
    4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
    so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
    5 With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
    6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
    7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
    8 Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]
    9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
    as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
    10 who perished at Endor
    and became like dung on the ground.
    11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
    all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
    12 who said, “Let us take possession
    of the pasturelands of God.”
    13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
    like chaff before the wind.
    14 As fire consumes the forest
    or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
    15 so pursue them with your tempest
    and terrify them with your storm.
    16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
    so that they will seek your name.
    17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
    may they perish in disgrace.
    18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
    that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

21. czarowniczy says:

The POtuS has, earlier in his reign, signaled to the world that were the Moslem nations to attack Israel with WMDs the US would not retaliate massively, possibly even nuking them back to the stone age. Even if they used nukes it wouldn’t guarantee a US counterstrike. It basically tells the Ayatollahs, and whatever else Moslem mass murderers wanted to destroy Israel, that he would have one of his dawgz run the issue to the UN where Israel could burn while the UN sat on their alinskys .
    Little by little he’s giving the Moslems the permission to wipe out God’s original people, to do what other despots over the millennia have not. As I’ve said before, I can’t help but wonder if he wants to see his name go down in history as THE person who was the prime mover in the destruction of the last Jewish state. He may well think it’s the wright thing to do. No one’s stopping him, he does it in spaced increments that most people, outside of the mass murderers the changes are aimed a, do not understand and his pronouncements are made in the shade of other distracting events
    I wonder if this announcement wouldn’t have been made regardless of BiBi’s win as a method of forcing whichever democratically chosen Israeli government was in place? It’s designed to force Israel to start opening up veins and conceding control of her lands and future to the various Moslem thuggees who circle Israel like vultures. I’m sure that in the POtuS’s view of how inferior and subjugated people who’ve previously offended, by the very fact of their existence, his sensibilities should be brought to heel under a sliding scale of violence (can we send the CRS to Israel?).
    If this guy has his way those of us who were alive to see Israel’s predicted rebirth at the US’s hands may well be alive to see its death at those same hands.

• Gettingby says:

Satan has pulled the strings and empowered legions of people to destroy the Jews; they all failed and will continue to fail. Next up the Gog Magog war…they fail again.

• Roy says:

The thought of it is chilling, but this may well be Obama’s desired legacy.

• wanthetruth says:

I think he’s under the illusion that he will have a place of importance when his destruction of America, as she was, is done. Being groomed all his life, I’m sure he was promised much. But once this task is completed, he will be a throwaway. The puppet show will be over and the real powers that be will discard him IMO. I think he’s in for a big surprise (or a quick demise as per other pesky problems).

22. crazy says:

Netanyahu’s victory isn’t the cause it’s the opportunity Obama’s been waiting for to complete the reversal of US policy towards Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. Slowly and steadily over his presidency his actions and inactions always continue towards a total reversal of a century of treaties and policies derived from western european and later US leadership of the civilized world. Obama is leaving to his successor a new reality that will take considerable effort to unwind and a national security establishment that is ill-equipped to deal with it.

23. zombietimeshare says:

So all that has changed is Barry has gone from actively trying to undermine Netanyahu and Israel to open hostility to Israel’s existence. This is just the Obama Doctrine of alienating your allies and emboldening your enemies that has been played out time and again over the last six years.

24. flaladybug says:

I’m 43 and shamefully have only begun to really seek knowledge and understanding of political implications of US administrations and decisions in the last 8 years or so. I have a question for the more knowledgable among us…..at ANY time in our history, has a POTUS or their administration come out with such disdain and hostility toward Israel? I’m always reminded of my grandfather telling me as a child, that the US should ALWAYS support Israel….he would say that “they are God’s chosen people and anyone who fights against them will fail”. I just can’t remember ANYtime in my life that the US and Israel weren’t allies.

• John Galt says:

“has a POTUS or their administration come out with such disdain and hostility toward Israel?”

Carter is rabidly anti-Israel, but he came out of the closet after his one term presidency.

• Lucille says:

Don’t feel bad, flalady. It wasn’t until the advent of the Internet and the rising of Conservative blogs and radio talk shows that most people even on the right began to really know what was going on. What’s important is that now you are on the road.

As for Presidents and Israel, there has never been a time Israel and America were not allies. This President, in particular, is against Prime Minister (thank God for his re-election) Netanyahu because Bibi is on the right. If he were a leftie and willing to be an obedient acolyte of Great-in-his-own-mind Obama, The BO would do an Oval Office happy dance and his Anti-Semitism could continue at its more hidden and lesser pace. But either way, The BO wishes for the “downtrodden and occupied” Arab “Palestinians” to take over Israel.

Ain’t gonna happen! Israel is a Jewish land forever!

25. Moishe Pipik says:

Israel has good relations with China and India. I’m sure both would rather have Israel’s missile defense technology than the United States. And Israel and China could collaborate and build the world’s greatest fighter jets and missiles.

Both China and India understand the “Moslim Problem” and are sympathetic to Israel’s problems.

26. Lucille says:

Trying to combat the lies of the Left, both international and domestic, is a full-time job. Bibi corrects the lying record:

“Netanyahu: I Never Said No Two-State Solution”
    Leftist Mitchell quotes Thomas Friedman and Jeffrey Goldberg
    3.19.2015 News Jeff Dunetz

27. sundance says:

• doodahdaze says:

Stardate: 03.22.3015
      Breaking News…President Ima Fulla Baloney seeks breakthrough negotiations in the Peace Process!!! Stay tuned for updates.

• doodahdaze says:

Democrats on Jupiter base in big disagreement about racist Mars Police force targeting Venusian LGBT rights activists.

28. auscitizenmom says:

I consider Samantha Powers “is an occupying force which should be viewed as adversarial to U.S. policy.”