Hillary clinton shoe duck 2The ideological base of support within the polling data reflects Hillary Clinton’s strongest supporters (ie. HER BASE) are:

♦ Poor
♦ Young
♦ Less Educated
♦ Minority
♦ Women
♦ In Urban areas

(PG #11)

CNN Analysis HERE

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Secretary of State, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Recent CNN/ORC Hillary Clinton Poll Shows Favorability In Decline… (Raw Poll pdf data)

1. sundance says:

FYI, just a little, well “oddity” – the actual computer code within the poll upload itself identifies the poll as “Ready For Hillary 2016”.

I’m not exactly sure what that means, I took the poll download from CNN website. However, I have a hunch it means the poll was paid for by “Ready for Hillary 2016 PAC”.

If that is accurate, it lends more reason for the D+4 poll data within the construct. The fact that Hillary PAC would be hiring CNN/ORC polling firm is really no surprise. Quid-Pro-Quo’s abound.

2. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

3. Donald Joy says:

My two favorite websites post some of the most amazingly compelling and brilliant anti-Leftist stuff, but the surface credibility of both is hindered by lack of basic concern on the part of editors about when apostrophes are used and when they aren’t.

4. Dean says:

57% said (in this poll) they would be PROUD to have HRC as their president. Also PPP poll taken AFTER this faux scandal–HRC leads Walker by 9 and Bush by 10 in Wisconsin. According to a Quinnipiac Poll last Thursday HRC leads Walker by 18 and Bush by 22 in my state of CT. NO MENTION on Real Clear Politics on those polls–nor in the media. Talk about your “bias”.

Nothing is worst than the stench of the media.

5. 180daysofkindergarten says:

I got the strangest poll call on Saturday. It covered Common Core, Boeing, Ford and Hilary vs. Jeb. That’s it. I’m still scratching my head. I always answer these polls because no matter what the morons do with them, I want an opposing view heard. This call, however, was just plain odd.

6. joanfoster says:

♦ Poor
    ♦ Young
    ♦ Less Educated
    ♦ Minority
    ♦ Women
    ♦ In Urban areas

It looks like Hillary has the same demographic support that Obama has. Now if he anoints Eliz. Warren, that could all change very quickly for Hillary. Lumped all together, it is simply everyone looking for a government handout.