Hillary Clinton – Trust You Cannot Verify

clinton emails

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to give a “press conference” (as it is described) TODAY at 2:20pm at the United Nations in New York. The format of how she will address the controversy is still sketchy and seems highly “Clintonian”.

Live Stream Available HERE

Team Clinton made the announcement hours after the time was up for Press Credentials at the U.N. – Why would Team Clinton Choose the U.N. as the venue?

It is obvious that Hillary Clinton is trying to avoid the crushing full court media scrutiny who are heavily interested in getting answers to the myriad of controversial questions. Control seems to be the operative word.

However, this level of avoidance could backfire given the justifiable interest in the scandal.

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Secretary of State, Uncategorized, United Nations, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

240 Responses to *Update* – Full Clinton Press Conference Video – BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Will Give Press Conference About Email Scandal 2:20pm At The U.N. – Venue Selected For Heavy Clinton Control…

1. mcfyre2012 says:

If you choose to use your personal e-mail for gov’t business, all of the e-mail is subject to gov’t scrutiny…not just what you judge to be work-related. That’s why you use the gov’t e-mail. Everything in her servers is subject to scrutiny.

• Josh says:

That’s exactly how I understand it to be.

• Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

Email security report for domain: clintonmail.com
      badge.png blank.gif Overall Configuration Score: 49%

Rank: 49416th place out of 58786 domains tested

Percentile: 15th

Status: WEAK SECURITY

• Vivid Blue says:

You are looking at the wrong address. Hers was email, not mail. Thus clintonemail.com

• Pat B. says:

However, if someone should type cliintonmail.com instead of clintonemail.com it would
          go to the other address and thus could possibly be a breach of our country’s national security. On the other hand, the other address could have also belonged to the Clintons. If the Republicans can convict her, she will be disqualified from running for President or any other Federal government job. No matter how the libs want to look the other way, she broke the law.

• Vivid Blue says:

Dems laugh at laws being applicable to them. Just look at Obama last month.

“..want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote, because I’m absolutely confident that what we’re doing is the right thing to do.”

Laws are only for the plebs. Gruber called it right, the majority of voters are stupid or don’t care. I wish more would wake up sooner rather than later.

• Pat B. says:

There are people elected to enforce the laws already on the books. For this to get to where they must be Republican to do their jobs is the beginning of the end. Those not doing their elected jobs to enforce the law should be also disqualified from holding their
              office.

• Daniel says:

Of course it’s all ridiculous on its face. We all know the standards of separation of business and personal communications. Everyone who is professional knows this at every level. The “lost emails” at the IRS and now the “discretionary” emails of the secretary of state. Any and every thinking person knows this is ridiculous. So far, only internet trolls and [paid] political activists out there would even try to make claims such as “didn’t do anything wrong or illegal or inappropriate.”

Of course, the NSA HAS all of this as part of their institutionalized wiretapping and it’s highly likely there was nothing encrypted about the traffic to her mail server. So with all this tax-payer-debt funded NSA recording of internet data, how about we demand the NSA turn it over. It’s just a database query away.

2. Pat B. says:

Who cares if she used a hand held device….why can’t she answer the question of why she didn’t log into her ,.gov email account and use it even on her hand held device? She totally evaded the question about “how do you feel about the contributions to your charity from foreign governments who don’t support women’s rights? She just talked about her pride in her charity’s work! She is very slick and smiles a lot and appears to be very self possessed which the koolaid liberals only want from her. They don’t want the truth. They want the appearance of their next president who they think will be a woman and the Clintons will make history as Barbie and Ken Presidents.
    CREEP SHOW.

I do think BO loves her so the legacy will continue.

Her whole defense. LOL, is that she sent her emails to other government employees on their
    .gov accounts so those were all archived.

“Records are defined as recorded information regardless of its form or nature”…she just said this. She looked down like she was reading it, but I think she just made that up.

“I am well aware of what classified information is and I didn’t email any classified email on my personal email account”.

This woman is more lawless than BO.

Her maid just stopped the press conference and a bunch of people are running around behind the scenes as she walked off the stage, most of them black. ha ha ha

3. Cyber says:

There’s NO WAY TO KNOW if she deleted state department emails or classified emails or anything. And she’s not going to give anyone physical access to the physical hardware, and the released emails are in non-searchable paper form. This is a total sham. Utterly shameless.

• Glad you caught that, too. They printed those tens of thousands of document precisely because they are NOT searchable – OCR software is notoriously poor for actually making any text document readable, let alone trying to rely on a search of scanned, hard-copy documents.

They don’t know how to cover security for their precious servers, but they sure know how to cover each and every possible contingencies or obstructive steps they can take to confound any possible transparency.

4. sundance says:

The perspective from the other side of the camera:

• Dixie Darling says:

Thank you SD. That explains why she was looking up so much. How did so many get in within the time limit?

• Dixie Darling says:

Nevermind….I figured it out.

• She was probably looking up so much because she was afraid torches and pitchforks were about to appear and charge at her.

Just kidding, I know that was the journalistic prestige admission of the decade.

And, by the way, WTHH does the UNITED NATIONS have to do with this, something that should truly be an issue within a sovereign nation’s borders?

If they have input, can we subpoena all Hillary’s UN emails too??? 😉

5. Cyber says:

Oh, my. I just can’t take it. She has no excuse and it’s stunning how stupid she thinks we are.

6. waltherppk says:

6 billion dollars of taxpayer money got “deleted” somehow. Must have been a computer error..

7. sundance says:

8. True Colors says:

Hilary is purposely presenting her case to the wrong audience.

This would be dropping a nuke bomb on Mexico and then going to China to ask for forgiveness.

TC

9. Cyber says:

She says she fully complied with the rules. HA HA HA! OK. And she never emailed classified material because, uh, she says so! Yah, that’s the ticket.

• And what’s your problem, James Carville would ask. Everyone knows there’s no one on earth more trustworthy than either of the Clintons, who have sacrificed to serve this country so diligently and well. /s

10. mcfyre2012 says:

So it took Al Jazeera to ask why the ambassador to Kenya was fired for using private e-mail.

11. Josh says:

I need a transcript. I’ve got a lot of picking I want to do.

12. yankeeintx says:

How nice that she starts out reminding us all that woman’s rights are human rights. So everyone just stop picking on her because she is a woman.
    Interesting to note that all of her business related emails were sent to .gov accounts, so she knew it was being captured. I wasn’t aware that Saudi Arabia, Algeria, and Haiti had .gov accounts. I also thought that there was a policy that any business done on private email had to be forwarded to your own state.gov acct, yet she didn’t even have a work email address.
    Well, at least now that the queen has spoken, we can all move on to more important things.

13. jeff B. says:

She stands on her soapbox yelling that all her emails to the Whitehouse and other gov’t employees are archived and on record… HMMM … what about all your emails to foreign governments???????????

• BertDilbert says:

Yeah, I brought that up yesterday I think. Not credible she did not do offical business with other countries on her e mail. Being a Clinton, she will argue what is official business but when you are the Sec of State, everything is offical business due to your position all by itself.

14. BertDilbert says:

Reminds me of dope addicts. They screw up really bad and the next time you see them they show up dressed up and act like nothing happened. Showing up to tell her story at the UN is to give her some kind of credibility or dressing up to cover her sins.

Maybe if she gets caught telling a lie at the UN it is covered immunity per international law…

15. Dixie Darling says:

Trey Gowdy wants her server. Go Trey!!!

16. BitterC says:

She said that the secret service guarded the server location, which based on both her phraseology and reading “andstillipersist.com” is probably not her home.

Who approved taxpayer funded secret service guards? This in itself should make the server “public property”.

• BertDilbert says:

Her husband is x president and gets SS protection. The sever itself is not protected by the SS and cannot be due to it’s connection to the internet. Nor does the SS offer fire protection…

• BitterC says:

I understand Bill gets SS, but “guarding the server” which I do not believe was in their home would have required additional manpower. I suppose ex prez’s have carte blanche on spending taxpayers dollars in retirement, but that just makes this more messy that she and he are so intertwined with privileges.

• sundance says:

17. TKim says:

Hillary, no. I will bet the email rules for everyone in the State Department goes on for pages. You didn’t commit an oops. You decided to have your own home server, to control your email, to orchestrate this “scandal” to obfuscate, create a smokescreen, do a sleight of hand.

Whatever “this” is supposed to distract from is probably quite the bombshell. Financial, legal, sexual, or a combination of the three. You’re peddling, but we ain’t buyin’.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Let’s look at the law. (2006 is the year btw)

18. cohibadad says:

It’s like living the SNL skit except we find out that Turkey is allowed to ask the first question regarding the email scandal. WTH does Turkey care about Hillary’s email, and WTH do we care what Turkey wants to ask about the email scandal?

19. Sal Paradise says:

She directed her counsel to conduct a thorough investigation and to err on the side of providing anything that could be connected to work……So her lawyers combed through her e-mails and decided what was work related and what wasn’t. Such BS….American royalty…

20. Sal Paradise says:

Reminds me when Weiner got caught……

21. waltherppk says:

Hillary needs her privacy and needs her “space”. It’s not been easy for her to hide 6 billion dollars.

22. sundance says:

23. cohibadad says:

Questions left unasked: You said that you made it your practice to email government employees on their .gov email accounts so that they were automatically preserved to comply with the federal record keeping requirements. Are you saying that all other government employees use or have .gov email accounts except you? And for those emails that you sent to non-US-government employees, we simply need to trust that you have turned all of them over as there is no way to verify? And you said you did not send any classified material using this personal email account, but did you receive any classified material using your personal email account? And did you have more than 1 personal email address that you also used for official correspondence? And if so, how many?

• Chewbarkah says:

Other questions: From whom did she ask for or receive legal advice about her private server scheme? When? (Prior to, or after, setting it up?) What was the advice?

• auscitizenmom says:

Good question.

But, I have a vision running through my head. Hillary says to ValJar and Obozo that she has this plan to use a private server. ValJar and Obozo say what a good idea. heh heh heh. Nobody will notice except them and they would never say anything. heh heh heh. She was set up.

24. MP says:

Hummm…her claim that she didn’t want to carry two devices really holds no water. The video posted by SD that she admittedly has two phones undermines part of her story. However, more importantly, the clintonemail.com domain name was registered just around the time of her SECSTATE confirmation hearings. This proves intent to not to utilize a state.gov email account even before starting her job at State. So this is not a situation that she showed up at work and found it a nuisance to carry two phone devices and decided to use her personal email account and server for all State related business. This action was planned and premeditated and not a decision made as a new employee during her first days at State.

• Justice_099 says:

I work for a government contractor. As such, they provide me with a phone that is capable of receiving company emails. But I can also purchase or offer to use my own phone and allow our IT security to program it and install the proper monitoring and security applications.

And on that phone you can use both personal email accounts and the official accounts.

I am just a government contractor (but have to adhere to these government email policies and regulations because of the business I do) and they can program my PERSONAL phone to receive and send emails through my official account. This is NOT an excuse. They could have easily taken her personal blackberry and made it work.

• kathyca says:

I have the same exact situation, except I don’t even work for the government. My employer only allows me to receive work-related e-mail on my phone if I let them make my phone secure to receive it. Just like I can only access our servers through my personal laptop by logging on through my employer’s remote access site.

25. lorac says:

I only got threw about 15 seconds of her I didn’t want to carry two phones line. Umm you can access multiple accounts from one phone. The thing that I immediately noticed was Hilary didn’t look the American people. She didn’t look straight out she looked to the side…..heck I could see more of the whites of her eyes then the iris and pupil. I say liar, liar, liar, liar if you can’t look me in the eye then you are hiding something. She is just like a dog that stole your sandwich off of your plate and you ask the dog if they ate it they look down, sideways any which way but they don’t look you in the eye…why not ummm GUILTY!!!

• texasranchqueen says:

lorac, I also noticed after just a few minutes that Hillary never made eye contact with anyone except the questioner for about a split second!. She was mostly looking down all the time. I was watching this “show” with my husband and I told him I would love to hear from the “body language experts” on her lack of eye contact. To me it means “liar”! Also, she seemed to totally ignore the reporters to her left, she would look that way quickly and then turn back to the right (I figured the Fox person must have been on the left.) I also laughed myself off the couch when HDR said she wanted to keep her “yoga routines” private.

26. lovemygirl says:

I love it that they think their explanations carry any water. I certainly don’t want someone running this country so technically illiterate that they think you have to carry 2 phones to access 2 different accounts

• waltherppk says:

A hillbilly scammer thinks on their level of “clever” thinking that the “story” offered in that presser takes care of things as plausible deniability. For that to work the “story” has to be plausible, and her “story” just isn’t.

• mcfyre2012 says:

Remember this 2008 campaign commercial from Hillary?

Do we really want her to answer the WH phone at 3AM when she can’t figure out e-mail?

27. Monroe says:

Yes, you do have to have 2 phones if 1 phone is government owned and you want to access personal email without the government gaining access to that email. The policy is that any email accessed on a government owned device becomes government property. Sorry to let the facts get in the way of truth.

• auscitizenmom says:

But, that is good info to have. The problem is, that putting the gov email on her private server also mixed personal and gov. I think that should work the same way.

• Cyber says:

Uh huh. So? She could have had her .gov account set up on her iPhone/Blackberry no problem, and none of this would have mattered. That she chose to do what she did simply reeks of premeditated cover-up.

• stella says:

She HAD two devices already – per her own words – an IPhone and a Blackberry, so that excuse is just that – an excuse. She could have used her own device and had the government IT program access to the .gov account, as an alternate, but she chose not to do that. The question is – Why?

My primary question is – how secure is her private server, and how are we to know, since she is handling sensitive government information.

• joanfoster says:

I agree completely with you Monroe which essentially makes the argument here that Hillary could have/should have/ would have done exactly as you suggest except for her desire to have absolute control over what could be accessed under the FOIA on a privately held server. I believe she is covering millions of dollars worth of business done on behalf of the Foundation in addition to other sensitive matters related to foreign policy in the Middle East/Muslim Brotherhood issues. This is also no surprise to Obama who probably knew this was going on for the entire four years of her tenure.

• lorac says:

No, she could have used her personal phone to access the govn’t email and her private email. She didn’t have to use a govn’t phone. The govn’t would have had access to her govn’t email account but not her personal account.. Oh wait she couldn’t use her private phone cause she would have had to foot the bill for the phone and damn I forgot she and Billy boy were broke when they left the White House so I’m sure she couldn’t afford her own phone!!!

28. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

A repost from earlier;

Email security report for domain: clintonmail.com
    badge.png blank.gif Overall Configuration Score: 49%

Rank: 49416th place out of 58786 domains tested

Percentile: 15th

Status: WEAK SECURITY

• Vivid Blue says:

Hers was, clintonemail.com not clintonmail.com Re-read the news & then the site you looked up.

• Vivid Blue says:

You could check her real site, but I am sure it has been modified by now. I just didn’t want you chasing a herring. There is a lot of misinformation being tossed out to make those investigating work harder at getting to the truth. Just be careful for the herrings they toss up.

29. Justice_099 says:

I called it yesterday. I knew she was going to do this.

30. crazy says:

If the server was so secure because it was part of Bubba’s office as she says then it wasn’t hers. So she was using the server taxpayers funded as part of former Pres Bubba’s office expenses to conduct DOS business as SECSTATE. Isn’t that even worse?? Misappropriated funds anyone? People go to jail for co-mingling funds, what about co-mingling communications resources paid for by the taxpayers?

• Chewbarkah says:

That’s a great point (I couldn’t take more than 5 minutes of her blarney). I suspected she would never have paid for something she could bilk out of the taxpayers. If the server is part of Bill’s ex-Presidential office system, it is not private property, and should be subject to subpoena. No doubt she will claim some sort of immunity via the Bill’s Office as part of stonewalling.

31. Chewbarkah says:

If, as Hillary claims, it was “an option” to use a private e-mail system, wouldn’t that same option apply to other government employees? So how can she claim to know that e-mails sent to other government employees would necessarily be officially recorded? What if their systems were private like hers? The concept Hillary wants us to believe is legal, would lead to chaos and completely subvert the intent of the law.

32. VegasGuy says:

“Hillary is smart! She knows the UN press corps loves her. There will be mostly softball questions from uber lefty journalists.”

Yep. The UN press corps.

Keep in mind that main stream Media would require 24 hr notice to obtain Press Credentials at the UN. By announcing & conviening within hours, she effectively “blocked” live investigative reporting & potentially tough questioning.

Of all venues….she decides on the U.N. That begs the question of why?

This is going to backfire on her. Anyone with 1/2 a brain will be all over her “Presser”.

33. BitterC says:

Ok there are already 3 lies exposed:
    The 2 phone thing
    The peronal emails bt she and hubby. WSJ reported before her speech an interview with Bubba where he says he has only sent 2 emails in his life
    She never sent classified info.Realclearpolitics has a video of Psaki saying it will take some time to release her emails since they have to redact classified info

Watching CBS evening news, none of these points were mentioned, of course.

34. bofh says:

As far as I know, there has been no proof offered that the server physically resided at her home, other than what HRC has “admitted” to. Which is pretty thin evidence.

One would need to know the address pointed to by the MX (mail exchanger) DNS records back a few years ago, and then traceroute those addresses to get a rough idea of possible server location. I haven’t seen anything reported about this, and it’s too late now to reconstruct the situation as it was (although I suspect that her registrar NetSol might have historical records). Also, it’s not uncommon to have backup mail servers at additional addresses, which could be located anywhere (and in fact, it would be a good idea, in terms of disaster-preparedness, to have them in an entirely different net block and physical location).

35. joanfoster says:

Perhaps Hillary has taken some sage advice from Rush and ordered one of his sponsors data back up systems – what a hoot that would be were that the case.

36. BigMamaTEA says:

rough headline!!! Hillary Clinton: A Pay-Phone Candidate in an iPhone World
    The Democrat trots out tired tactics and stale strategies in email news conference.
    By Ron Fournier